Augury Rock / Riverside / Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD NOW!!!!!

and for our new friends

ICH HABE ALLES DAS KRAFT IN DIESER WELD!!!!!!

and ofc

OUI OUI LE ME HAVE LE ALL LE AMOUNT OF LE POWER IN LE WORLD!!!!!!!

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

(edited by Rookni.2469)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

lol, Gandara, what the heck did you do to Anet for them to punish you like this? did you suggest that they watch boku no pico as an anime?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

This is gonna be good.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Dont mind Rookni, he was dropped as a kid … often.

We’d love a gvg this week, 15v15 – 20v20 ideally.
If your interested contact me or KinkyWarrior.1879

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

This is gonna be good.

Slacker you missed me leading TDISUA!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bidjou.1608

Bidjou.1608

Some nice guilds on AR map tonight, was nice.

We’d enjoy to do some plain fights like 20v20 to train and have some fun. Are there any relatively GvG begginer guilds like us who want to?

Don’t hesitate to /w me to organize that.

[Way] Yumi Alleria

Yumi Alleria – Staff Elem from [WAY] – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

lol, Gandara, what the heck did you do to Anet for them to punish you like this? did you suggest that they watch boku no pico as an anime?

You are sooo luckly with that matchup that your server have ! So lucky !

Good luck in this matchup

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

Remember that a lot of gandarans are looking for small scale, so if you like to roam around in smaller group this could be the right match up for you.

cheers!

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Hey, some german or gandy are interested to do some fight like GvG ( size between 20-30 person) but as pugs( like a normal zerg which looking for fight not a stupid karma train).

The main goal would be to do some fun team fight to forget how it’s boring to take t3 keep with tp.

I don’t if it my sentence are correct in english ^^

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Judge up for gvg,s this week, we are normaly a 12 man guild our gvg,s best played 10 vs10.

/Osicat

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

This is gonna be good.

Why was I not informed in advance?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

If I were you, I really wouldn’t get my hopes up^^

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Rookni.2469

The main goal would be to do some fun team fight to forget how it’s boring to take t3 keep with tp.

I also hate taking t3 keeps with trading posts :/

Greets Apok

btw………………………….. hai

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

This is gonna be good.

Blobberss!

Anyway , TDA is looking for 10v10 gvg’s this week , poke me if you’re interested for some fun fights! =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

So if Riverside aint sitting in towers with AC’s they are camping the Jumple puzzle? Really patheic ResQ, specially the jumping on bodies part.

Pathetic people

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Guys and Girls pls not again thought these would stop since we met you last time, now the whole kitten starts again.
Now this is boring to me and keep generalize once again,discussion ist mostly senseless with most of you.
It is a pity………………….
Wish you a nice Matchup AR and TDA too, i like you guys especially the former dw members, see ya.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Endacil.1205

Endacil.1205

Nice to see some riversides to kill who stucks in the wall, and not 1 vs 1 but 20 vs 1……. Gratz!!!!

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

Guys and Girls pls not again thought these would stop since we met you last time, now the whole kitten starts again.
Now this is boring to me and keep generalize once again,discussion ist mostly senseless with most of you.
It is a pity………………….
Wish you a nice Matchup AR and TDA too, i like you guys especially the former dw members, see ya.

Greets Myrmi

No love for us?
Why myrmi WHY?

cries

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Better match-up than last week, against Vizu and Baruch. Roaming has been as much fun as running against a wall.

Tz tz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Good luck for everyone on this match up and lets put up some fun and intense fights all over the borderlands. Alot of respect to [Durx] for being one more good guild out there that doesnt care about numbers when charging in (my kinda guild so kudos for you) blobsurfin ftw

See you all on the battlefield!

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Sorry for hijacking this thread but coming from a server (GH) that have faced Riverside about a month ago i don’t understand the hate towards them.
They are a defence oriented server, i would personally use the numbers they have otherwise, but it is their choice.
I haven’t seen anything different from servers who call themselves anti blob onestbh.
Also Riverside folks showed respect towards us in game but also at the forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Sorry for hijacking this thread but coming from a server (GH) that have faced Riverside about a month ago i don’t understand the hate towards them.
They are a defence oriented server, i would personally use the numbers they have otherwise, but it is their choice.
I haven’t seen anything different from servers who call themselves anti blob onestbh.

Probably because of the Witch Hunt started by PS on which other INT Server Forum Warriors jumped on. So now we are just Rivercart, Blobbadons Mouth and Koblob regardless of our Numbers, Points or what we do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Umm, so far there has been 2 negative posts aimed at them? The rest has been oi ilu all lets make babies and do some GvG! So idk if I have some hate filter turned on since that’s not exactly too bad when compared to the topics we have had against Blobbadons.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Unplayable, bloody unplayable game. 50-60 RS at mendons (+ same numbers of our zerg). Even autoattack skills won’t work. Ridiculous game play. Cast aoe after 5 sec and hope someone walks in and dies. Takes 5 sec to enter portal door at fort. Split people. It’s not carved in the stone that there has to be one cmd with one zergcrap in map.

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Like golem rushing everything against an outnumbered server?

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: BibiLeMoine.2709

BibiLeMoine.2709

Nice zoom hack from RS to take Bay on Gandara BL just at the moment.
You were simply three times more and, as it was not enough, you use hack ? Seriously… Just disappointing…

in Match-ups

Posted by: woomera.9841

woomera.9841

Couple portal clips I put together, trying to get rid off from all the material o/

Portal Madness Feat. [DYE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7azVXx3o3kU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUPQ_XrEdTXvcYonQ8ys5oRw

[DYE] Guild Leader & Commander Gandara EU
W Oo M Era Fo Sho // Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/DyeGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

It’s the Week of The Blobs! I wouldn’t mind it even, were it not for the unplayable lag involved even if I’m far away from the blob battle.

Also, outnumbered side should have a 300% buff on AC damage, the blob just laugh at superior AC fire.

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

I dont mind them much, not my favorite server by any means but i dont ‘hate’ them.
And yes they’re a nice bunch in general

Also, outnumbered side should have a 300% buff on AC damage, the blob just laugh at superior AC fire.

Why dont we just give outnumbered side a nuke that one shots everything in the map.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

No actually I’ll have to eat my words as I’m going to join the hater side. I don’t remember seeing this much /laugh spam in ages while I’ve been running solo. I mean yeah, must be a great victory to gang on a solo ranger with a group of 10+ players. Spam some more, you might win in real life too!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

JDGE on Gandara looking for 10v10 GvG this week, whisper/PM me or Osicat in-game. Don’t be a blob, Bob; 10v10.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Rookni.2469

Join my crusade in EB one day Frou. Dead germans can’t laugh. Neither can dead french people I found out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Good luck for everyone on this match up and lets put up some fun and intense fights all over the borderlands. Alot of respect to [Durx] for being one more good guild out there that doesnt care about numbers when charging in (my kinda guild so kudos for you) blobsurfin ftw

See you all on the battlefield!

Hello, Durx is a friendlist guild only playing during offpeak, during primetime we all play with our own guild !
Have fun everyone see ya on the field

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sib.2163

Sib.2163

Hey AR, did you recorded your failed assault on the RS-Keep on EB with the 8+ Golems(?) two hours ago? Should be funny

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

This matchup is so much more fun than I expected it to be so far. Thanks dw and BLAK for the fun fights! Also cheers to the french infantry, you guys just never give up, I love the spirit

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Agree with Twirl, so far great night and loads of fights with AR. The 13 of us tryed our best, and most fights provided a good endurance survivabilty test xD

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erico.6450

Erico.6450

Great fights in AR BL.
TDA, you’re like a Rock. Hard to wipe !

Shin Rikudo [BLAK] – Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

If youre talking about hills on ar-bl, that was one looooong fight
Lots of good fights tonight, the best one was a 5min fight against [dw] at south camp bridge <3

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

/salute to the people from RS in Gandara borderland spawn, we had some nice fights (dat VM engi!)!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

How’s my favourite love-hate server, no not you Riverside

How’s your matchup. Gandara if you haven’t fought UW, while they might not have the overall coverage to totally compete score wise, they are fun. They certainly love to fight and provide a challenge.

Don’t be jelly of our matchup this week – I just know I’m destined to get something crap soon (previous week was dead, don’t want another one of them).

Hope to get you soon, been awhile :P

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

How’s my favourite love-hate server, no not you Riverside

How’s your matchup. Gandara if you haven’t fought UW, while they might not have the overall coverage to totally compete score wise, they are fun. They certainly love to fight and provide a challenge.

Don’t be jelly of our matchup this week – I just know I’m destined to get something crap soon (previous week was dead, don’t want another one of them).

Hope to get you soon, been awhile :P

Its fun (for us), after a couple of dead matches you learn to appreciate the fights you get, even if they aren’t ideal numbers wise. AR in particular are a lot of fun.
We (dius) only really get going during the week though so looking forward to more

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Same here (looking forward for the week)

about the last week match (OT!), we had some fun in EB on July 24:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B8s1SYq3tg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Great fights in AR BL.

Yep was a fun night despite the huge numbers around which i don’t particularly like.
Kudos to both AR and Rs for some good fights tho!

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

Lots of good fights tonight, the best one was a 5min fight against [dw] at south camp bridge <3

Afaik [TDA] are former members of [dw] – that must have been kind of a strange feeling I guess. Bad enough to see good people leave RS, even worse to have to fight them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

Afaik [TDA] are former members of [dw] – that must have been kind of a strange feeling I guess. Bad enough to see good people leave RS, even worse to have to fight them.

[TDA] is [TDA]: core of guild is ex Daocers go figure.
Now i’ve been out for 2 weeks and i can’t vouch if any [dw] members joined our ranks, but that’s a different story :o

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Ty to the 2 roaming TU eles for the fights in RS vale.

I think I fought only 1 of you guys a few times. Ty again I need the practice vs damage eles

-the little asura Engi

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

[TDA] has existed for over 10 years now I believe, or something like that. We did recently have quite a few people from [dw] join us, who are with us pretty much every night in WvW. Fighting [dw] yesterday was definitely a fun experience with some of their ex-members on TS Didn’t seem to be any hard feelings though, just a fun bit of rivalry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

[TDA] has existed for over 10 years now I believe, or something like that. We did recently have quite a few people from [dw] join us, who are with us pretty much every night in WvW. Fighting [dw] yesterday was definitely a fun experience with some of their ex-members on TS

12 years this fall.

We recruited 8 dw of which 6 are active.

TDA

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

[TDA] has existed for over 10 years now I believe, or something like that. We did recently have quite a few people from [dw] join us, who are with us pretty much every night in WvW. Fighting [dw] yesterday was definitely a fun experience with some of their ex-members on TS

12 years this fall.

We recruited 8 dw of which 6 are active.

Fizz, you seem rather sober and coherent, I do hope you’re alright :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizzlefry.1734

Fizzlefry.1734

I’m on rehab.

TDA