Augury Rock / Riverside / Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

we only met the pvp guild from riverside playing ALONE on 5 evening from sunday to thursday,we dont met any single other guild from riverside running as guild for 5 evening we played,so yes im generalizing(??right word?)and im really surprised about augury rock a complete different server with a lot of roaming guild,yes many are big but like how is augury now.

well you missed something yesterday on gandara borderlands (i think). At least DTK, PAIN and PvP were running Guild Zergs, as well as our beloved WvW-Guilds from the other Servers. Best evening in the whole week.

Statemi bene XxX la prox volta che ci vedremo improviseremo un pó, giusto per avere qualche bella battaglia Siete grandi!

hehe google translate really translated perfectly lol

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Statemi bene XxX la prox volta che ci vedremo improviseremo un pó, giusto per avere qualche bella battaglia Siete grandi!

I tryed to use google translate too dutch so I can understand it as well…. But the weirdest sentence came out and still dont get it =D

Gl on you next matchup and cheers for the week!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

This week was awesome for me. It was good that we play again with Augury (maybe we will meet again).

Good luck with the next week guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scryd.3945

Scryd.3945

I tryed to use google translate too dutch so I can understand it as well…. But the weirdest sentence came out and still dont get it =D

Gl on you next matchup and cheers for the week!

teehee thats italian slang – as far as i know XxX is an italian guild, so it was our special message to them

btw it translates : be well XxX, next time we ll improvise a little bit, just to start of some great battle. you ´re great!

Piken Square
Forsaken Gamers [FG]
Ugly Asuran Necromancer

(edited by Scryd.3945)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

hope dont met river again if u kill 50+of them with 20+they will come back with 60 if u kill them again they will come back with 100 and follow u around the whole map,this server deserve to play much higher tier against elona or baruch or seafarer or vizuna not against a server like gandara where almost all are moving with 15/20 ppl,just put all the german national server against each other all of them like play this way they can enjoy more the game.

Grats that you killed some nameless pugzerg with your Guildraid, and special grats to generalize once again over whole RS, some people will never change……..
Ask Centrix and Amelia perhaps they could explain whats wrong with your complaining, at least they have understand some things at all.

Greets Myrmi

Haven’t seen a single RS guild run alone in maybe 6-7 matchups vs the server. I must be really unlucky. Fighting RS there’s just nothing more then the pu zerg, when all your individual guilds melt into one blob.
If you ever played solo with the size of xxx raid vs 60+ pu zerg you would know that killing them is actually not a piece of cake or let’s say surviving the random damage (and res flood) coming from the ball. Seeing your answer, I know you never did.

About what Nemesys wrote. Nah, RS wouldn’t stand a chance vs BB, Elona or even Viz. They are unorganised, their prime is mediocre to say the least and their night force is just big enough to outcap AR during RS planned night raid on holiday season, there’s no natural night and morning force.

hmmm … then you should better open your eyes.
Plenty of small RS guilds where running alone. From 5 to 20 people …

Boring and lame accusations from allways the same guys and guilds.
And as for you Empyre … need some cheese for your whine?

Hold hands and sing along “we all run alooooonneeeeeee”. I prefer churros to my whine btw.
Maybe they run next to eachother blinkered.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

teehee thats italian slang – as far as i know XxX is an italian guild, so it was our special message to them

btw it translates : be well XxX, next time we ll improvise a little bit, just to start of some great battle. you ´re great!

It used to be until I came and it got all ruined hehhe ^,__,^
We are international now with an Italian flavour =D

VoTF