Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

Augury Rock Vs Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

AR bl atm, PS server selling its soul again. Thanks for respect

Please don’t start this again Empyre, we had the exact same thing from you the week before last. Piken is the same as it always has been. We’re a server of organised guilds and friendlies that enjoy playing together, we will always try our hardest to keep the true spirit of WvW alive despite every other server turning to the “dark side”.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

ofcourse GG still remembers 60 BB including nuke stacking up to jump us (really gathering+stacking) before they attacked our guild only ninja party (15 man) last week…………..

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

in my humble oppinion there is no point in accusing eachother of bloobing
piken blob and baruch blob, the only diference is that piken blob with 1 guild 20 members +10 -30 pugs (involuntary – you can’t stop ppls to follow you, even if you turn badge off ) and baruch blob with 2 -3 organized guilds ( not sure why) .

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

This is how they roll: http://i.imgur.com/PWz0Tbs.jpg

And no I didn’t die, cuz that’s how I roll.

Oush !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebisun.9682

Ebisun.9682

piken blob and baruch blob, the only diference is that piken blob with 1 guild 20 members +10 -30 pugs (involuntary – you can’t stop ppls to follow you, even if you turn badge off ) and baruch blob with 2 -3 organized guilds ( not sure why) .

We never blob with another organized guild if we have any raid on, and the same for the other guilds of BB, and i guess that will be the same for the piken’s guilds(piquen is a server full of guilds wvw and we envy that, so at times can seem that you are two guids together also, although is one guild and 2-5 pugs of another guild). Not all the guilds have the same raid time, so if i can follow one random commander or a sin’s raid(for put one example), I will follow the sin’s raid obviausly. We follow other guilds when we don’t have any RL and don’t have raid on. I played together with all the others guilds on the map at different weeks, and we never blobed together as guilds(if we are two guilds of 5-10, then yes, but not with more people and rarely). As you say, its imposible to stop the pugs to follow your raid although you run without badge.

I won’t defend loseros, so I think he was wrong with he was saying, at least the way he exposed his posts, dont misundestand my post pls.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Didn’t know that GH, Nug and 2nd are 1 guild + 10-30 pugs (with badge on).

…and of course Oracle of Glint I will do it, because that is what is happening. Just another server.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torres.2890

Torres.2890

Same old story…Get kittening over it -.-
WvW encourages blobs. Blame the game not the players.

Baruch Bay.

(edited by Torres.2890)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

…and of course Oracle of Glint I will do it, because that is what is happening. Just another server.

i am sorry, i just talked from own experience, (usualy i avoid EB and home border) i didn’t saw guilds blobing togheter, and rarely saw SCND or GH with badge on.
On EB i was few times last week , and i have to admit almost every time pikens had an blob of 60 -80 // baruch had an blob of 60 -80 and RS same. 1 of the reasons i avoid EB

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Look we are all guilty of blobbing. Yesterday morning me and 5 grouped peeps took Speldan. I tried to tell their raid not to follow me as I was more than capable of handling it alone. But no, stupid Dredge dont listen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

lol you are mostlikely the best WvW guild out there atm…what do you expect? that we wait in a row to feed you?

and greetings to Sacrx, he really looks better as Moa

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Its time for this image again

Attachments:

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Thanks to Echo and Black for last night fights.

good luck guys !

:)

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

Again all people crying abouts blobs… it’s boring.
We all try not zerg, but we all know that sometimes its impossible cauze you cant control every player.
Sometimes when we find a combat we stay out if we see is balanced, you are witnesses of that.
But sometimes the nights are hard and we stay like an hour without spot any fight, so when we see 1 we go deep inside.
Lets keep the /respect whe all have in this thread and continue with the good combats we are enjoying.
PD(sorry for any translation)

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Anybody up for some duels?

Contact our Fencing Master Tikiitaka.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Thanks to Echo and Black for last night fights.

good luck guys !

:)

Thanks to INC and WIC among others for some intense battle last night in BB lands

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

1 h ago: EB -> BB keep. -> quite a nice farm. I had full inventory after 15-20 min and a couple of rares. Sadly i had to go then
I guess BB was able to hold it?

btw: BB you did a awesome job with ninjaing Jerrifers in the last days, sth it looks piken can hardly get under control. I pretty much hope that at some point people understand how important scouting is now…

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Oh god, whole day of fighting vs blobs and playing as blob to counter it.
Real WvW starts after 11 CET time, before it’s just crazy lagfest, really annoying.

Still thanks a lot for fights, waiting for more guild action

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moss.9018

Moss.9018

i am sorry, i just talked from own experience, (usualy i avoid EB and home border) i didn’t saw guilds blobing togheter, and rarely saw SCND or GH with badge on.
On EB i was few times last week , and i have to admit almost every time pikens had an blob of 60 -80 // baruch had an blob of 60 -80 and RS same. 1 of the reasons i avoid EB

No, sorry. It’s not true. Piken always have a blob in EB.

Mossi Norn, commander of Redención [RED] – Baruch Bay – and other seven character lv 80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nodens.9214

Nodens.9214

Please WIC stop running when u see NR, Take the fight !
I’m an Asura and i have small legs, i can’t run so far away ^^

[NR] Night Reapers – Nodens

Augury Rock [FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoiLink.5084

JoiLink.5084

It is a pity that our prime time does not coincide with a European for a few hours. And when Europe wakes up, we still have 10-15 people.
And yet, we have time to face the VLK, Black Horde … sometimes with DsD and Bull. Thank you for fighting.
There was one question: on Deso Bull ran themselves and the oche is not bad. Why did you become the BB, often combined with other guilds?

Golden Horde [GH]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

It is a pity that our prime time does not coincide with a European for a few hours. And when Europe wakes up, we still have 10-15 people.
And yet, we have time to face the VLK, Black Horde … sometimes with DsD and Bull. Thank you for fighting.
There was one question: on Deso Bull ran themselves and the oche is not bad. Why did you become the BB, often combined with other guilds?

Maybe I misunderstood you, but we’re running untagged every night since we came BB. We’re running much more ourselves than in Deso so you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Why GH never run alone, only saw them with GF and Nug so far since you joined Piken. Please, before you point fingers, check your own stuff.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

Why GH never run alone, only saw them with GF and Nug so far since you joined Piken. Please, before you point fingers, check your own stuff.

Well Empyre from what ive seen GH mostly run only about 15 at the time i logg on

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Ahh. Sorry couldn’t count how many GH there was in the 60-70 ppl ball.
Even at 15 you can run alone, VII is the best example.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Even at 15 you can run alone.

Thank you for your valuable advise

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

JoiLink.5084

10-15 people can not do anything against organized ~ 40.
RG yesterday proved it. I was watching your stream. You were about 15 people running around 2 hour you are not very successful and ended quickly.
GH runs with Nug, when we still have less than 10.
Do not take my post negatively. I just asked a question. I personally like the way the Bulls were running on Deso

Golden Horde [GH]
Desolation

(edited by JoiLink.5084)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Hello, nice evening on AR bl .
Really enjoyed fighting HoB, sorry for the add on Cliffside during ur fight against RG, were buffing inside didnt saw them inc .

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Even at 15 you can run alone.

Thank you for your valuable advise

You think doing 10-15v25 is stupid, but you’re happy to play 35-50v25. Fine go ahead with it I prefer that to rolling you with superior numbers, but don’t expect us to respect you for just reversing the imbalance the other way around when you are perfectly capable of wiping us with even numbers.

From my experience BuLL are running much more on their own in this tier than in T1. Kudos to them for that. If you think otherwise it just shows how your counting is biased towards the server you are currently on. Red coulour looks larger than green or yellow. It seems getting away from the points game helped that guild a lot. I wish it would do the same for yours.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Yesterday we shared map with Bull, they run without bluetag, in their own way, to my knowledge. Eventually another guild can appear at the same objective or follow the same route.
Yesterday for instance we, the Shadows, followed the same route a couple of times, just coincidence.
Funny squirmishes yesterday.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noosfer.4875

Noosfer.4875

Sure, DsD has a fluent communication with Bull and we share maps back from the Deso days (and even before).
We can join together eventually for a huge clash in a fortress, but usually they run on their own, as we do.
They don´t use to tag as much as DsD do, so they don´t take the pick up long tail, and often when we get together on an open spot, we use to charge independently.

DsD had some open training sessions during the weeks when the reset was set at 00.00… so you could have seen a couple of überzüberzergs on Friday afternoons xD
But now we let these pick up groups to organize on their own so we started to tag just only every now and then, especially during peak hours.

A pity that the Arrowcartmaggeddon is destroying these single tag groups…

Single-handed Mexican-Vietnamese mercenary. Now fighting for Piken Square, tomorrow, who knows?
Tons of chars. If only one day I manage to guess how to play any of them, I will post it here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

You think doing 10-15v25 is stupid, but you’re happy to play 35-50v25.

Seriously? What makes you think that? Or just to say?
Empyre told obvious thing, that’s why i answered in this manner; we often fight 12-15 vs more.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

Just for everyone, remember:
If someone writting sth here its his view and it might be right from what he saw/experienced.
For example if you scout at a tower/castle and then one server comes to get it and “blobs” for it and that happens most of the time, then this person might think that the server runs as a blob all the time.

Also i find it pretty funny how much some RG members cry here. Guys you are one of the kittening best Guilds out there, maybe the best. So man up and get over it.
Its kittening normal that you go with more ppl against an enemie if you cant fight him with even numbers. This is a war…

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

You think doing 10-15v25 is stupid, but you’re happy to play 35-50v25.

Seriously? What makes you think that? Or just to say?
Empyre told obvious thing, that’s why i answered in this manner; we often fight 12-15 vs more.

To be honest we don’t often meet on the field due to time zone differences, but I still remember the time VoTF were running 25-30 guys in T1. We came into zone with 20 and rolled out saw like 10-15GH near middle island you ran back towards spawn regrouped with VoTF and came back specifically only to kill us. Must have been Vizunah borderland because the spawns were next to each other. Pretty much for several evenings one or two parties of GH followed VoTF despite the fact that their guild already had more on their own than we did.

Now, I don’t mean to suggest you never roam solo, because I saw your guild roaming on it’s own when I was solo roaming many times during afternoons. Or to imply that joining a different raid with 5-10 guys who are left when it’s getting outside your primetime and you don’t have the numbers is the incorrect move. However, just like Empyre I find it ironic that one of your members points out that BuLL who tbfh blobbed like hell in T1 and now run 90% of the time or more as guild only are blobbing in this tier. Especially coming from a guild that is happy to join other raids when outside their primetime, I would expect more … perspective? … on the Spanish guilds playing outside their primetime that is before 01:00 Moscow time. That’s where my response is coming from and what my post was originally about.

I wish you gl in this tier, and I hope I will be proven wrong about your guild and correct about BuLL in game.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I think many people are sensitive towards blobing.

It is the blobbing attitude that is destroying the game and that killed T1, that otherwise would have been the best WvW fighting experience, with the biggest concentration of WvW guilds in one tier.

So yeah I find it normal that this quarrels surface in the forums.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in Match-ups

JoiLink.5084

at RG what that burning pain lower back at the mention of GH.
You can write and argue all you want, but the GH has proved to Deso it as a solo guild without a tag Comm. What confirms our videos.

Golden Horde [GH]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johan.9165

Johan.9165

Hello friends!
After running with Intigo and getting the latest movie up, which include some 2v3 action I got in a real mood for some more of this!
Any two Ladies or Gentlemen up for some 2v2 vs me and Intibro? (we are on Augury Rock)

Movie btw.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-eexpLeAI

<3<3
//Itkoviana

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

I see many complains about blobs, zergs, tag teaming and such but i have to say that lately there are several guilds that are already reaching IRON size. Yes, i am exaggerating but keep recruiting and you will be successful.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Sarcx
Probably first warm words, but the defence was beautifull , the sandwitch perfect.
hats off! Very good job

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Oh, wow. Hardly seen any of my mates in T1 matchup thread, and now all hell broke loose Joi, Rich. Who’s next, Krosha?

As someone above has pointed out, there’s a lot of subjectivity in one’s view on the numbers, who runs with who and how things are on WvW. Red is always bigger than green, your raid is almost always on itself, enemy always are running away unless they are 10/1 and stuff like that.

I would only say that “running alone” on WvW is not always an easy task even if you are actively try to.

For starters, every successful fight makes you a magnet. And we usually don’t ask any allies to leave us alone finding it a bit rude.

Then, for example, when you are trying to regroup and find best spot to attack what you suspect to be a tough opponent (numbers- or skill-wise, does not matter), which may involve retreating a bit, it may so happen that another raid or group is heading in opposite direction and either collides with your enemy, or is going to. From opposite point it may look exactly like Danielle described.

We all know RG, BuLL and GH are great guilds that play fair and love challenge.

I’d leave it at that.

P.S. Oh, and btw. As much as we often jump into the fray ignoring the odds, we also do not find retreating to be something bad. Ability to decide when battle is lost and save as much stacks fighters as you can is a worthy one.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Hello, really hard evening for WAR on AR bl.
We were often outnumbered and it was not easy to manage, but we kept trying and i hope we gave you nice fights !
Anyway we learned a lot so we thanks you guys both from Barush and Piken it was really interesting.
Best regards,
~Jhiana

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Guys,

No need for this…..we all try our best to roam alone….every guild that tries it understand this. To the people that are in EB…allrdy stated many times by Ireth that many friendlies are there…is their thing….and they follow commander….case closed.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Guys,

No need for this…..we all try our best to roam alone….every guild that tries it understand this. To the people that are in EB…allrdy stated many times by Ireth that many friendlies are there…is their thing….and they follow commander….case closed.

/Salute

The main thing you need to do is roaming WITHOUT COMMANDER MARK. If you want to run alone, you will or you won’t have so many “pugs” around you. Even on Eternal it’s possible, hard but possible. And you FG guys are always running with commander, so what do you expect from pugs? There is no icon like “only for guild”.

Thanks for intensive week, had a blast everyday. Let’s make it even better by running on our own! There are many, many guilds in this tier able to do so.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Not sure what guild this player is from, but what is the point in pming me with:
http://i.imgur.com/b4leQ0B.jpg

When you do this:
http://i.imgur.com/WTAM6by.jpg

I did not know 3 guild groups vs 1 is pugs vs votf. Is this the legendary “we roam as solo guilds” that I heard about for this tier? sigh. Im not even annoyed about it, it was their keep so they have the right to defend it, but I am not sure in what world that is a bunch of pugs, when 3 separate guild entities coordinate a push against us in multiple waves.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

(edited by Jackie.1829)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Not sure what guild this player is from, but what is the point in pming me with:

When you do this:

I did not know 3 guild groups vs 1 is pugs vs votf. Is this the legendary “we roam as solo guilds” that I heard about for this tier? sigh. Im not even annoyed about it, it was their keep so they have the right to defend it, but I am not sure in what world that is a bunch of pugs, when 3 separate guild entities coordinate a push against us in multiple waves.

Next time use bigger blob or more balistas and aarow carts. If you are going to cry go back to your cave.

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

When you do this:

Next time use bigger blob or more balistas and aarow carts. If you are going to cry go back to your cave.

Don’t think he’s crying, more like pointing out someone’s an idiot =P

[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Is this the legendary “we roam as solo guilds” that I heard about for this tier?

Someone either lied to you or you’ve been reading posts from the weeks before T3 became the new cool place for T1 zerg play/guilds to migrate to.

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

When you do this:

Don’t think he’s crying, more like pointing out someone’s an idiot =P

Who cares? if you are looking for friends . It’s wrong direction

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Why AR leave to resp when see raids of Ps guild at this reset time? This is new tactic? O_o

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]