Augury Rock Vs Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cruswald.9061

Cruswald.9061

Welcome to VoTF on Augury Rock.

Augury Rock coordinator, or something like that…

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Thx Nuke and SIn for nice fight. We went away after some minutes from the camp , our situation wasn’t good at the moment

o7
p.s. and of course Thank You Rich for support you are Vip in our party

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Oh you forgot to add, dear votf member, that we just took this garrison. And yep, we were inside with 2 guilds – INC & NoE(TNTD came just after). Our squads sizes were quite the same there but you decided to rush inside and lost half of your forces(at least your PUG did).
Need to mention that we know how dangerous are AC’s nowadays so we’re not going to risk and rush one by one under it(even tho we didn’t say anything on chat – INC rushed and 2 guilds moved after). On the screen I can see 3 separate groups and we really tried to play this way but we were the only raid for 2hours and every single random player joined the group. You will never see me with commander badge activated after “culling patch”.
Still I would be able to understand that garrison is very important and every single raid on the map comes to def it
GL during the week, thanks for GvG action during reset, INC were 25-30 for + Golden Horde party. Good to see VotF in this tier but your raid ammount was crazy during reset evening, maybe because of transfer excitation Didn’t really have a pleasure to fight you yet so I’m looking for more fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Welcome VoTF, nice to meet you again!

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Welcome VoTF, nice to meet you again!

ah ok they are new here

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Oh you forgot to add, dear votf member, that we just took this garrison. And yep, we were inside with 2 guilds – INC & NoE(TNTD came just after). Our squads sizes were quite the same there but you decided to rush inside and lost half of your forces(at least your PUG did).
Need to mention that we know how dangerous are AC’s nowadays so we’re not going to risk and rush one by one under it(even tho we didn’t say anything on chat – INC rushed and 2 guilds moved after). On the screen I can see 3 separate groups and we really tried to play this way but we were the only raid for 2hours and every single random player joined the group. You will never see me with commander badge activated after “culling patch”.
Still I would be able to understand that garrison is very important and every single raid on the map comes to def it
GL during the week, thanks for GvG action during reset, INC were 25-30 for + Golden Horde party. Good to see VotF in this tier but your raid ammount was crazy during reset evening, maybe because of transfer excitation Didn’t really have a pleasure to fight you yet so I’m looking for more fights.

I have no complaints over what happened, I even said in my post, you were defending a keep its perfectly normal. Somebody pmed me saying we wiped to pugs, when I said it wasnt pugs but 3 different guilds he asked me to prove it via a screenshot so I did exactly that. Im not flaming or accusing anybody of anything. And yes, we fielded 40 players the first hour due to excitment, that number dropped to 25 in that final fight which I have a screenshot of. And yes, when we went inside the keep our pugs wiped, tbh I didnt expect what happened to happen, but we got full skill lock and found ourselves unable to do anything so instead we walked out back to the ramparts, the pugs however did not notice and were unfortunately killed, but that was not in our control.

I look forward to some good fights in the future

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

Welcome VoTF.

If Anet not review arrow carts, we see this every days.

http://es-es.twitch.tv/xdef/b/401853910 57:20 to 1:06:00 , 10 arrow carts in one CAMP!!! ………………. (and only what I see, possibly more)
this is ridiculous and horrible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Guys,

No need for this…..we all try our best to roam alone….every guild that tries it understand this. To the people that are in EB…allrdy stated many times by Ireth that many friendlies are there…is their thing….and they follow commander….case closed.

/Salute

The main thing you need to do is roaming WITHOUT COMMANDER MARK. If you want to run alone, you will or you won’t have so many “pugs” around you. Even on Eternal it’s possible, hard but possible. And you FG guys are always running with commander, so what do you expect from pugs? There is no icon like “only for guild”.

Thanks for intensive week, had a blast everyday. Let’s make it even better by running on our own! There are many, many guilds in this tier able to do so.

Devitz.2136 if you checked yesterday you see 2 seperated FG groups…yes one with commandertag and one without…FG started a project to tests our boundaries
So goodluck to all and i hope we all have good fights.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Dalure.4691

@VoTF …… lol you guys went to the side of my enemies ??? AC problem still not solved…..but then again Aneu works around it and start using it …….. dont understand the decision from GW2 to Neverwinter and then bk again to GW2 and then AR server……but i guess i will findout.

/Salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

/blink
We quit GW2? Somebody should tell me these things…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

@VoTF …… lol you guys went to the side of my enemies ??? AC problem still not solved…..but then again Aneu works around it and start using it …….. dont understand the decision from GW2 to Neverwinter and then bk again to GW2 and then AR server……but i guess i will findout.

/Salute

<3

The AC was actually to clear the ACs of BB, since the keep first belonged to BB (was their garrison, and they did have quite a bit of siege).

We never went to neverwinter, about 10 people played it for a bit but I assure you VoTF is a bit bigger than just 10 players. It was more trying out the game than going to the game, anyways we are here now ^^

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Stop your horses a bit else we are going to fight in T2

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

Some very well informed people here, I wonder what socks I will be wearing tomorrow?
Care to shed some light on it Dalure?

And hello T3
The rumours were true, some nice opposition here. Time to shake the cobwebs off, eh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

And you FG guys are always running with commander, so what do you expect from pugs? There is no icon like “only for guild”.

FG run commander tag during off-peak hours. Two separate raids, commander tagged one and untagged one. Please don’t speak for our guild when your completely wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

I think Devitz is referring to reset last night and one FG tag was active during every encounter we had with FG during prime time.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

I think Devitz is referring to reset last night and one FG tag was active during every encounter we had with FG during prime time.

As I said. Reset last night there was two separate FG raids. One tagged, one un-tagged.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Welcome VoTF! Let’s build massive arrow carts together.

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Why is cape-guy here? I dont want to share my toys :/

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

As I said. Reset last night there was two separate FG raids. One tagged, one un-tagged.

I was referring to your “during offpeak”.
The way you wrote it sounds like you run 2 raids during offpeak, 1 tagged, 1 untagged.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

I was referring to your “during offpeak”.
The way you wrote it sounds like you run 2 raids during offpeak, 1 tagged, 1 untagged.

Ah sorry, yeah during offpeak it’s just the one.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Dat skill lag….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I have to give my salute to the BB guild (VF I believe it was) on Piken border this evening, for mustering the courage to break the stalemate at bridge of south hills (Piken controlled) by attacking from the rear. I was there for maybe 30 minutes as the fight dragged on and on. Even though Piken pushed all the way to the keep a couple of times, we didnt have nearly enough manpower or focus (no commander, no guild presence) to maintain it. Every time we where beaten back, we held at the bridge. It was fun being a tanky Mesmer with reflective focus there, heh. Plowed straight into BB lines a couple of times, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raniri.6178

Raniri.6178

Greetings from Tier ( BLOB ) 4

[ECL] Seafarers Rest | 137 K Kills | Rank 470
http://www.eclipse-gilde.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Had some great duels tonight in EB and BB BL against a few Piken Square players.
You guys have some very interesting builds that are very fun to play against.

Hope to see some BB players out there next time.

(edited by skinnyb.5920)

in Match-ups

Dalure.4691

Hahaha was funny against my VoTF mates……you hit like a mofo but we can hit back

Keep it coming AR.

/Salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

VII may have a small willy, but it smells massive!

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

VII may have a small willy, but it smells massive!

always outnumbered never outgunned

o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Yesterday’s fun on AR BL. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svupn4bO1uI

P.S. Fixed the link.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Yesterday’s fun on AR BL. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svupn4bO1uI

P.S. Fixed the link.

The best part is P.s. and the squirrels You should pay Taxes for the farm
o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ergoproxyttk.6274

Ergoproxyttk.6274

Guild: DalZone [DZ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Had some great duels tonight in EB and BB BL against a few Piken Square players.
You guys have some very interesting builds that are very fun to play against.

Hope to see some BB players out there next time.

Contact our Fencing Master Tikiitaka and he or other Shadows will summon.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

BB border…
:D

Attachments:

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

RG, VotF, Bull Thanks for the very nice fights tonight on the Piken Border (Sorry for the randoms which added sometimes)!! Had a amazing evening!

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

in Match-ups

Posted by: kiko.5837

kiko.5837

BB border…
:D

Let me laugh about you Piken Rock & Augury Square. Brothers in Eternal Battlegrounds, blobbing like the best. Giving skill lag ‘cause your 50+ blobs. If you want to troll about this please start viewing what you are doing there. It’s not your fault. Arenanet is failing just letting you both (and others) doing things like you try to do with these methods. You’re not better, you’re just more than we are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Wait wait, EB is a separate issue
I’m not trolling any one, thats not my profession. Just screened funny part of dialogue.

I’m talking about “Borders”, and according to these, your “you’re just more than we are” looks like very bad joke
And i’m not blaming about “blobing”, this is just your playstyle…we adapt.

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

Blobbing on EB is understandable – everybody random join EB and SM is a massive blob magnet. Blobbing on borders… not so much. Especially not when you dont need to.

Yesterday, I think it was Nuke, SiN and many others that had breached bay on BB border (Piken controlled). They held the hill firmly. We tried to get them off, but no, they where too entrenched with good guilds. They where outnumbering us badly and wiped us even though we had to bring two commanders, most players on the field and tried to sandwich them there. SiN alone had twice the size of any organized Piken guild present and we know they have the skill to push it.

Yet… Bay was not taken then. It was a halfhearted attempt at best that never pushed the undefended inner walls (except when SiN scared us for a moment by swimming in the water). Was our Bay not good enough for you?

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Some epic fights vs. Bull the last 3 weeks to be honest more of the same. A lot has changed since Desolation days and its making you stronger. Good job. Shame you don’t play more in our prime time but looking the best guild on Baruch Bay at the moment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Some epic fights vs. Bull the last 3 weeks to be honest more of the same. A lot has changed since Desolation days and its making you stronger. Good job. Shame you don’t play more in our prime time but looking the best guild on Baruch Bay at the moment.

Yes, there were some epic fights, especially last night.

/bow

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Blobbing on EB is understandable – everybody random join EB and SM is a massive blob magnet. Blobbing on borders… not so much. Especially not when you dont need to.

Yesterday, I think it was Nuke, SiN and many others that had breached bay on BB border (Piken controlled). They held the hill firmly. We tried to get them off, but no, they where too entrenched with good guilds. They where outnumbering us badly and wiped us even though we had to bring two commanders, most players on the field and tried to sandwich them there. SiN alone had twice the size of any organized Piken guild present and we know they have the skill to push it.

Yet… Bay was not taken then. It was a halfhearted attempt at best that never pushed the undefended inner walls (except when SiN scared us for a moment by swimming in the water). Was our Bay not good enough for you?

IIRC French were hitting us in the other side of the map and since we hadnt supplies we decided to leave. Probably we should have tried to push, at least once but i think that most players were scared to get pincushioned by a possible ambush of ACs.

If you want to know we are usually 17/22 players but since lately the major guilds are increasing their numbers , we are running with a few RNVs. (not at bay, there we had full baruch). Things change, people leave this crap game and we dont have anymore the luxury of running with pain train like we used to.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

Things change, people leave this crap game and we dont have anymore the luxury of running with pain train like we used to.

I’d call what you did several times pretty kitten painfull :/

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Was fun tonight, though the size of the battles sometimes made me go down to 3 fps
Upgrading pc in august ftw

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

votf are you ever running in less than 40? Fighting you creates massive skill delays even tho you’re almost alone. Most of Piken’s run 20-25-30max as far as I’m concerned

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Was fun tonight, though the size of the battles sometimes made me go down to 3 fps

Why even bother the game will be over by then.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Why even bother the game will be over by then.

Never bad to upgrade!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silver.9084

Silver.9084

votf are you ever running in less than 40? Fighting you creates massive skill delays even tho you’re almost alone. Most of Piken’s run 20-25-30max as far as I’m concerned

AFAIK we had 37 player max, and most of the time we had 30-35 ^^

Tux – [VoTF] Vengeance of The Fallen

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Better watch out before he calls you a blob!

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Better watch out before he calls you a blob!

Next time someone is going to write " they are dangerouse!"

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

Oh kitten this mature leader of blob guild again(look for a commander icon on the map). Better find 2nd commander and combine raids to rise and shine as red sea!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

To old foes and friends alike.

Regards from TUP

PS: Would love any of you 3 servers to fight, please take Riverside for a couple of weeks in Tier3 guys. Love to fight the french again with the huge cahones, get my hands on the spanish once more o/ nuke, red, cs and others + hey sIN! <3
Not forgetting, would love to tango with piken :P

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Most of Piken’s run 20-25-30max as far as I’m concerned

There are guilds in Piken which can field 30?!? Most active ones I know (yeah, I don’t know much) can barely get 15 in average nowadays… Speedbumps…

Aurora Glade – VII