Augury Rock Vs Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

VoTF run with around 30 people and we engage groups far larger than ourselves and multi-guild engagements that double if not triple our numbers, I appreciate that we are the “new kid on the block” but trying to say we run with insane numbers is nothing but a fallacy having seen enemy groups dwarf our numbers considerably – many times now.

In addition to the above we do not attempt to flash-build arrowcarts on the field at every given opportunity and we engage people who have and who do.

Reality is that at certain points we outnumber a group, at other times they outnumber us so continuing this numbers debate while it may give some people tweaked nipples or stir some movement down below its actually beyond pointless and most of the time the people complaining are the very ones who like flash-building carts like a boss.

Aneu

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalmiro.3875

Dalmiro.3875

Y i have to say i don’t usually look at tags. I remembered VotF i think only because is just a nice tag, but not more, but i can also remember inc, Osc, Rg.. etc etc, sorry if it sounded like direct aiming. Anyways, it was just to say that any of our guild from our servers can blob sometimes, and we all know it, but it’s anoying to go to forums and only read “blob” everywhere ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

These so called blobs that everyone claims to be seeing may very well be AR, PK or BB duking it out. Since 2 opposing servers always red appear to the player, the sea of red appears huge. Or, you may have just gotten yourself into a 3 way fight and therefore it appears as a blob.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Blob is blob we cant change it, always red looks like have more volume on screen too. We just talk about situation when 3 guilds from one server chasing one in rage rush
That is just lame

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: WastedPenguinz.7289

WastedPenguinz.7289

You Spanish guys are awesome, had really fun yesterday at eternal battleground.

Did found yesterday a group of 20 guys discussing about siesta’s and cerveza’s inf front of stonemist. They were just standing there, waiting for a commander to pop and trolling like hell.

Gotta love this!

Much love and cerveza’s!

[Scnd] ‘13 ~ Smoking Weed, Scnd Rocks 4 ever.
[BuLL] ’13-’14 ~ Forever in my mind, only you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Good nigth on EB too, spending like you about some crazy things but on Durios waiting for you
Thanks barush for figths, BuLL you are very impressive !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

I just wanna say that I have been on Piken Square for 3 weeks now.. and it is by far the best server I have ever been on. Let’s stop with all the QQ blob, every server has it, let’s keep rock all together Piken and good luck who has gone.
But probably my words have no meaning since I am the leader of a really small guilds and I prefer my havoc dolly and camp assault to zerg vs zerg skermishing have fun all

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in Match-ups

Posted by: moraldino.6482

moraldino.6482

I just wanna say that I have been on Piken Square for 3 weeks now.. and it is by far the best server I have ever been on. Let’s stop with all the QQ blob, every server has it, let’s keep rock all together Piken and good luck who has gone.
But probably my words have no meaning since I am the leader of a really small guilds and I prefer my havoc dolly and camp assault to zerg vs zerg skermishing have fun all

I sure can relate to that.

http://www.twitch.tv/moraldino
Björnvarg 80 Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

tnx for some awesome fights again vs BORN in Piken BL, was fun.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Thanks to all those people pursuing us in their own garrisons. GW2 needs more people with your patience.
Trolling is always fun.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

VoTF run with around 30 people and we engage groups far larger than ourselves and multi-guild engagements that double if not triple our numbers, I appreciate that we are the “new kid on the block” but trying to say we run with insane numbers is nothing but a fallacy having seen enemy groups dwarf our numbers considerably – many times now.

In addition to the above we do not attempt to flash-build arrowcarts on the field at every given opportunity and we engage people who have and who do.

Reality is that at certain points we outnumber a group, at other times they outnumber us so continuing this numbers debate while it may give some people tweaked nipples or stir some movement down below its actually beyond pointless and most of the time the people complaining are the very ones who like flash-building carts like a boss.

Aneu

your ego is even bigger than bob’s one.

and this 30 ppl, are in your own dream. maybe try to use bigger screen, and you will see your whole blob.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Aneu

your ego is even bigger than bob’s one.

and this 30 ppl, are in your own dream. maybe try to use bigger screen, and you will see your whole blob.

I have two screens and both are rather big. I see the same things Aneu does.

7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Which could very well be 30 VoTF, that is true. But then you are probably blind to the other 20+ guys just tagging along for the ride, making it 50+.

It doesnt change the fact that 30 remain a very high number among remaining Piken guilds and few, if any, field that at any given time. Personally I think there has been a clear decline even though we still have alot of skilled players on the server. Some commanders have earned the respect of others to the point of random Pikeneers running like a tightly packed guild group on a them. Maybe you are confusing enemy guilds for groups like that? :p

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Which could very well be 30 VoTF, that is true. But then you are probably blind to the other 20+ guys just tagging along for the ride, making it 50+.

Actually because the French people on this server are awesome they do not follow us. We ask them very nicely and they let us do our thing.

Having even only 5 people follow us is very rare.

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Mine is bigger and larger and girls like it.

Nothing more to discuss in this thread. Yup!

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

I got girth baby!
Beaches love girth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

People often claim their server does not blob, but when they do… it is because of unusual circumstances, and of course: only this once!

When they see a blob of another server, they immediately react as if the other servers guilds blob ALL THE TIME!
Caps intended and common practice in such claims.

I have not seen a single guild who hasn’t been sided by another guild in any particular fight.
Even Red Guard has ben in fights where other guilds joined them. not GvG of course, but the discussion of blobbing is NEVER about GvG…

I fought on Piken for quite some time.
Piken Square blobs at times. Usually not intended, it just happens.
Every single server we fought had blobs too at one point or another.

We usually complain about their blob, and excuse our own blob.
While neither were the general rule, not ours and not theirs.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Did AR just get a big boost of guilds??

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Did AR just get a big boost of guilds??

Nope, AR is just playing again after 2 weeks of more or less slack.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Riverside PvE masters are farming karma and XP in T4 again, they are doing it so hard that they could come up again and get farmed for a week when they can’t PvE in T3. It looks like most people on AR including us don’t want to get a little bit bored for a week again in T4, so people are making an effort to stay in this tier.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kitsune.4280

Kitsune.4280

This match became too stale, it’s not so interesting to play against the same opponents for the 6-th week, even if they are great PvPrs and so on. We can win the match, we can lose it, we can fall from the 1-st place in this tier to the 2-d or the 3-rd — it doesn’t really matter, because it changes nothing and we all will see each other on reset. It’s really boring. I would gladly go to T4 or let BB go to T2 for a week because even judging by overall conversation here it seems to me that we are getting more and more tired from each other. Some fresh air is heavily needed. Unfortunately thanks to our great Glicko system this move will take at least 2 weeks of Piken’s total slack =/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Unfortunately thanks to our great Glicko system this move will take at least 2 weeks of Piken’s total slack =/

Going by the current glicko system, if we loose horribly we’ll probably gain enough points to reach T2. So I have my doubts about those two weeks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Unfortunately thanks to our great Glicko system this move will take at least 2 weeks of Piken’s total slack =/

Going by the current glicko system, if we loose horribly we’ll probably gain enough points to reach T2. So I have my doubts about those two weeks.

WvW Matchup Changes!
World vs. World matches are about to get an injection of variety! With these changes you can look forward to facing new opponents in new matchups and testing your world’s skill against more foes!

Doubt it will change much but we will see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Excellent night on PS BL. Awesome fights vs VoTF and Echo from AR. And hope to meet FG and INC during this week with more even numbers Cya in the borders o/

/salute

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

All i have to say about the last week is

Shingle stun deep !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

thnx Nuke, Sin, SCND and the other 2 guilds I dont remember the tag of, and all of your friendlies for the good fight in bay we had a few mins ago

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Recently on this very forum, I found out.. I and many others have been misleading ourselves with our entertainment and fun. Even as far as completely playing the wrong way in this game. I consider myself educated now, I never had so much fun as you will see in this video. Hope you will agree this is pure excitment and i’m hoping it shows through.

Never again will I find myself bored in our old style of play – thats fo sure.

o7 TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Caliban.3176

Dear sir, I do not know why you posted this in this thread but I am glad you did. I would call you my hero but I think it would be better suited to just call you a boss and if you’ll permit me I’d call you my boss.

Thank you for this.

in Match-ups

loseros.5912

Recently on this very forum, I found out.. I and many others have been misleading ourselves with our entertainment and fun. Even as far as completely playing the wrong way in this game. I consider myself educated now, I never had so much fun as you will see in this video. Hope you will agree this is pure excitment and i’m hoping it shows through.

o7 TUP

Why you make them not for mobiles I can’t see it until tomorrow! XD

Asterilla

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Anyone else suffering from a lot of rubber banding/warping around tonight on piken border?

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: moca.5129

moca.5129

o7 TUP

Sorry AG, but I want TUP back on Piken. The zombie apocalypse needs closure :P

(edited by moca.5129)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

kittening nice action in this tier, keep it up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmJ1QZ_aPqc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Couldn’t agree more, insane amount of good fights going on, I bet the changes to the ranking system managed to mess them up.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in Match-ups

BlackDevil.9268

Couldn’t agree more, insane amount of good fights going on, I bet the changes to the ranking system managed to mess them up.

Like every change anet makes, 99,99% sure.

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

kill them before they lay eggs!

o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

The most awesome mes skill is still Moa Morph, just ask Sacrx. He know’s how much fun it can be, to be turned into a moa. ;p

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

New video from Second Law

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

Who can tell me acc.nicknames of RED and sIN leaders? =)
I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

in Match-ups

loseros.5912

Boring night today… looks like osc and wic didn’t want to fight in open field near garrison, dunno why hope the fights at bay didn’t have nothing to do with that choice.

Anyways the 1 or 2 fight’s we did were fun.

Asterilla

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

Ye, was really dry sandpaper today. Good that RG took a night off, being back for reset tomorrow.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Well I think it was a quite nice farming evening at AR borderland, VITA and VF guilds from BB – practice, practice you can get better soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: dZeiP.5932

dZeiP.5932

Lessons to learn:

1. Scout for mesmers
2. Dont sleep on a guard duty

Epic times!

Attachments:

Ser Roddrik – Warrior
Timo Taikuri – Mesmer
EXE (Executed), Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Good video!
But it looks like all your opponents were laggy, with disconnected commander and not at full quantity.
Cheers :P

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Good video!
But it looks like all your opponents were laggy, with disconnected commander and not at full quantity.
Cheers :P

We’re all in the same boat regarding the lag. And the fights are all reasonably even numbers, most we’re running in any of that footage is 25, less for anything after the first fight.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Lessons to learn:

1. Scout for mesmers
2. Dont sleep on a guard duty

Epic times!

Oh yeah, that guy!
Looks like the same guy who was akitten bay a while ago, we kept killing him because his friends kept ressing him

I’m guessing his scouting is of the sort of “If his health drops, there are enemies inside”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

we can do videos too (but ok, not good as yours)

not mine but my guild was guilty ^^

(edited by Deff.7903)

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

http://www.twitch.tv/chemsorly/b/407666701 3:56:30 the chess I loled

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

BlackDevil.9268

Piken Square sure knows how to counter personal skill today in BB bl. Zerg fest #1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

It always looks like this at the weekend, but I’m afraid about incoming patch and inflow of pugs joining any possible group they see during week days :/
Anyway see you guys on Monday, INC taking a break for the weekend.