Augury Rock Vs Baruch Bay Vs Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

BuLL is interested in arranging organized GvG fights. If any guild is interested do not hesitate in contacting me ingame (whisper or mail ingame).

P.S. First BuLL WvW footage video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQa8HHEy8I

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

(edited by Asharona.9741)

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Anyway see you guys on Monday, INC taking a break for the weekend.

Let’s get some awesome fights next week

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

Congrats to BB who are becoming the new Vizunah!
Such a shame to see all those good guilds like Nuke ,Sin and esp RNV doing expert jobs at PVD.
Saying that BB has got a decent guild in BULL who I give my respect ,at least they come out and fight fairly

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

to be honest i havent seen any BB guild running alone since reset there were always a good amount of players from other guilds with them.
I dont write that much here because everyone has his own “view” on the things and because I´m to lazy to take screenshots i cant prove it.

Maybe its wrong, maybe its right what i say. Its at least how i see it. and maybe its the same for piken, but at least i never see more then 5 from the same guild following another guildraid. ^^

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wyno.5079

Wyno.5079

My hipocrisy meter exploded while reading this thread.

BB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

It’s the “eve of game end”-blobbing.

More and more guilds can’t field 20-30 members on their primetime anymore, that’s why they run with others to get a decent sized (in their view) raid together, resulting in something that is perceived as a “bigger blobb then mine” by others. Add a commander tag on top of that (you want more people, don’t you?) and you get a nice addition of PU also.
Also guilds eager to keep their name “clean” for the next game before they quit GW2, making all that count is not-wiping (for what you obviously need numbers in GW2) and winning.

Don’t feel bad bros, that’s how it goes. Always.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Erro.2784

Erro.2784

BuLL is interested in arranging organized GvG fights. If any guild is interested do not hesitate in contacting me ingame (whisper or mail ingame).

P.S. First BuLL WvW footage video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzQa8HHEy8I

While entertaining to watch, the quality of vid is lacking. Its hard to make out whats going on a certain times.

[VII] – Aurora Glade
VII youtube channel
Erro youtube channel

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

I love how Scnd is still recruiting on Piken Square Lions Arch, even after they changed Server.
Arent there any good players on BB you can recruit?

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

I love how Scnd is still recruiting on Piken Square Lions Arch, even after they changed Server.
Arent there any good players on BB you can recruit?

Plenty yes.

There are good players on every server. We’ve had players join Scnd from Vizunah to Vabbi. Nothing wrong with advertisement. We work our way through the list periodically. We were doing the same when we were on Piken.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

What is this thread?
Hypocrisy akittens finest.Why do you keep defending yourself about blobs?It happens,its a fact,we can all see it whether its the enemy guilds that blob or we ourselves.You trying to convince yourselves you are better than others?

As much as most of us hate this direction WvW is approaching it all boils down to having fun!
Necrosis have been on the low of activity in WvW latetly due to the easter holiday slack not wearing off and summer in Greece making us go out and drink ouzo:))
Best we can manage is 10 people right now thugh things will pick up with the new match up system.

P.S. And yeah we WILL stick to the current commander in the map to provide his “zerg” a solid spine when we only got 10 people.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

It happens,its a fact,we can all see it whether its the enemy guilds that blob or we ourselves.You trying to convince yourselves you are better than others?

I can not agree more. Even the Order of Shadows, who´s basic functional unit is a couple of thieves, flying through the map, sometimes finds being surrounded by a blob.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

I can not agree more. Even the Order of Shadows, who´s basic functional unit is a couple of thieves, flying through the map, sometimes finds being surrounded by a blob.

Best regards,

But that’s different. When thieves swoop down and insta-kill people, they’re are usually in such shock and denial that the automatic defense is thinking “ZOMG A CULLED ENEMY BLOB JUST KILLED ME!!!” even if it was just a single thief running past them, accidentally killing half a dozen people because he auto-attacked an ambient mob nearby.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Tere are good players on every server. We’ve had players join Scnd from Vizunah to Vabbi. Nothing wrong with advertisement. We work our way through the list periodically. We were doing the same when we were on Piken.

You sound so blasé about it, So I have to assume other guilds do this and you are not the only one. So colour me outa the loop.
But got dam is recruiting on your Ex-Server reek of no respect. One of the slimiest things a guild can do tbh.

(edited by Yoke.4671)

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

Dont forget its also something that quickly spreads rumours about “spies” listening on the mapchat, causing complete loss of respect for such enemy guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Best regards,

But that’s different. When thieves swoop down and insta-kill people, they’re are usually in such shock and denial that the automatic defense is thinking “ZOMG A CULLED ENEMY BLOB JUST KILLED ME!!!” even if it was just a single thief running past them, accidentally killing half a dozen people because he auto-attacked an ambient mob nearby.

I’ve +’ed that post for a good laugh. Seriously though, Twelve Shadows are odd people. We usually see them trolling at spawn points or harassing mobs for stacks or hunting dolyaks. They became something like ambient creatures for us.

“Oh, look, OdS!”
“Who cares, let him be. On to our next target”

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

You sound so blasé about it, So I have to assume other guilds do this and you are not the only one. So colour me outa the loop.
But got dam is recruiting on your Ex-Server reek of no respect. One of the slimiest things a guild can do tbh.

As far as I know Scnd isn’t really focusing on playing for points, therefore you don’t really have to care about them recruiting on any server. If anyone from Piken joins them it probably won’t be a person who fights for the ‘server’ so don’t worry you are not losing your realm warriors.

I guess that even in this game where there is no reward for winning the weekly matchup there will be ‘server warriors’, not only is there no reward there is also no pride in winning as it is a result of coverage, blobbing and PvD. I guess there still will be people who don’t understand that for some there is no point in fighting for server/realm even though there is 0 reward for it.

Dont forget its also something that quickly spreads rumours about “spies” listening on the mapchat, causing complete loss of respect for such enemy guilds.

Being able to guest in LA and advertise your guild is miles away from actually still having people on the server. Anyone who is capable of using logic should be able to see that.

Seriously, if a guild leaves your server, because of way too much queues, you should thank them for helping you, not blame them. They are using their gold to improve theirs and yours game experience by reducing queues on one server and giving you someone to fight on another. Nothing wrong about that.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ophidian.9043

Ophidian.9043

Since everyone is posting vids might as well do mine from a nub necro PoV :P

Loving the fights in this tier, lots of respect for the guilds that we have been fighting so far

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I’m sorry to tell you guys but Piken probably wont be able to provide as many fights as before this and next weeks if we’re matched in future since many guilds left Piken and this weekend rest of bandwagon guilds that came from t1 servers moved away as well.

But still hope to see you all on battlefield.

(edited by Luna.9640)

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

… Seriously though, Twelve Shadows are odd people. We usually see them trolling at spawn points or …

We do our job frankly well if you did not even suspect that yesterday we ninjaed all your frortresses.
Keep leaving us taking your strongholds, in any case you would not be able to catch us. XD

Best regards,

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

this weekend rest of bandwagon guilds that came from t1 servers moved away as well.

Are you driving us out? qq

GH doesn’t have plans to leave Piken any time soon, so it makes your statement false at least formally.

Although we are operating in “mercenary” mode atm, ie 1-2 groups sticking to other guild raids, that should change in a week or two.

We do our job frankly well if you did not even suspect that yesterday we ninjaed all your frortresses. Keep leaving us taking your strongholds

Do you mean like starting from the outside or by hiding inside at the time we cap it? If former, I can only salute you, nice job

In any case, IMO the more paper structures there are, the more there are possibilities for great fights.

in any case you would not be able to catch us. XD

Yeah, I know. We’ve learned to ignore you since you are too slippy and require disproportionate resources/time to be catched. Enjoy your time in shadows

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

The Holy Eldar.3624

Some nice fights tonight on BB BL against SFRJ/SU from Piken and WAR, Echo from AR. Lag was just insane tonight, Anet rly needs to do something about their servers

More of this tomorrow! o7

Acan Stoneheart

in Match-ups

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

I’m sorry to tell you guys but Piken probably wont be able to provide as many fights as before this and next weeks if we’re matched in future since many guilds left Piken and this weekend rest of bandwagon guilds that came from t1 servers moved away as well.

queue free, yay !

btw. I heard that 2 guilds left piken so it’s not really big deal, I think.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

votf you have some kind of speed boosts, I’ve never seen somebody running that fast and that many times(but when there is opportunity to jump as 3rd – USE IT!)

NuKe + sIN = one guild now yep?
Everywhere together, so sweet.
See you on GvG NuKe

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

votf you have some kind of speed boosts, I’ve never seen somebody running that fast and that many times(but when there is opportunity to jump as 3rd – USE IT!)

See you on GvG NuKe

Some of us want to raid more hours than what we have scheaduled, but we don’t have the numbers or raid leaders, so we stick to the guild that is raiding when we’re not. Simple as that

See you in the GvG ^^

Btw if any other guild wants to do a GvG with us, contact me!

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

and the Red went to the commander ;D
anyway thanx Nuke for nice fights
o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Thank you! I take great pride in my running skills

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Yeah, yesterday’s fight at N outer Bay (which was last one for INC raid night) was fun. Tripple sandwich. Was it Nuke from the gate, VoTF from the canyon and RED pew-pewing from the wall?

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Do you mean like starting from the outside or by hiding inside at the time we cap it? If former, I can only salute you, nice job
)

Thx mate, all possibilities are trained and executed.
We perform several different tasks, among others:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Baruch-vs-Piken-vs-Augury-1/1881028
We just try to transform the shadows in darkness.

Best regards,

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

)

Thx mate, all possibilities are trained and executed.
We perform several different tasks, among others:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Baruch-vs-Piken-vs-Augury-1/1881028
We just try to transform the shadows in darkness.

Best regards,

i think you played to much assassin creed.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gimano.7381

Gimano.7381

I’m… relatively new to the game. In fact I preordered the game but played on and off (much more off than on). I don’t even have max level toon yet.
But yesterday, I had a blast in WvW. Awesome and well coordinated PVP.
I frapped about 1 hour or so till we took the keep (Piken).

I’m thinking about uploading it on youtube but there is a lot of talking (commander mostly) and I’m not sure how people feel about it, not sure if it’s a good idea to share the strategies used to the public :-). I could remove sound and just add music I guess.

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

That’s the problem with blanket statements: they may sound like affecting those you wasn’t intended to.
I wasn’t offended, just wasn’t sure if you
- consider everyone who came from T1 a “bandwagoner”, whatever that meanis in this case
- think that everyone who came from T1 already left Piken

Just wanted to pint that out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodyB.4320

BloodyB.4320

NuKe + sIN
DsD+VLK
DsD+Scnd
Scnd+VLK

A lot of new guilds we met today :P

Guild Leader of the No Limit [RuNL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

So nice we can’t place any siege anywhere on any map defensive or offensive, 1st time in Piken we’ve ever lost the primetime score wars and it’s all thanks to Anet screwing the system.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Dawdler.8521

DsD+Scnd

This guild in particular was fierce, when I was in I saw them twice bring everyone to deal with a random Piken force 1/4th their size at the keep west of BB garrison. By some miracle – odds obviously stacked against them – they won every time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Haltair could you have a word with some of your members, they attacked a few of us sat on the ground watching a GvG with no provocation. While i know red is dead usually, surely it’s good sportsmanship not to attack spectators.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

LotuS.4378

Haltair could you have a word with some of your members, they attacked a few of us sat on the ground watching a GvG with no provocation. While i know red is dead usually, surely it’s good sportsmanship not to attack spectators.

They are Assassin Creeds.

[INC] Incendies

in Match-ups

Wompage.4586

While some people were busy playing forum warriors, Second Law stumbled across an open inner Bay gate, with AR and Piken inside fighting for control. Scnd however, are never one to pass up on an opportunity for some points.

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

(edited by Wompage.4586)

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

While some people were busy playing forum warriors, Second Law stumbled across an open inner Bay gate, with AR and Piken inside fighting for control. Scnd however, are never one to pass up on an opportunity for some points.

lol and I was as always to late
o/

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Haltair.3062

Our apologies.
Normally we are exquisitely respectful to others´ duels, not in vain we participate very actively in the fight club at windmill, but there are several new brothers that could not know our manners.
We will perform an inquest, send the names ( or portrayals) by personal message if known .

Best regards,

Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

NuKe + sIN
DsD+VLK
DsD+Scnd
Scnd+VLK

Realy?? OMG mate i think you are a nice guy, but i see now another cryer. Please… this its WvW some times some guilds go together but… really?

We NEVER, NEVER go with VLK… maybe some random ppl with this tag, some times we go with Scnd when we have a big blob in map but we 3 together its imposible to see.

Allways the same freaking thing. Im sure you run solo in the map all day, same thing for other guilds of PS or AR.

If DsD see a open field combat betwen 2 guilds NEVER get involve…

Its boring every day see this s****. Im sure PS guilds are always alone…

Sorry for my english guys.

Have a good week and have fun.

DsD its open to GvG match 25vs25 with any guild of augury or Piken Square, please send me a mail here or search for Mishi in-game.

Bye Bye

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

(edited by Mishima.2986)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Spread love not War

For our buddies in this tier on all three servers

I hope you enjoy haha :P

/Kind Regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

To explain further, the northern towers of a borderland are in close proximity to our spawn, so its unfortunately quite possible that 2 guilds will respawn at the same time in order to save a tower, regardless of who’s taking it. This happened maybe twice last night. I think the only time we’ve directly coordinated with DsD has been to take down an AR server blob that we couldn’t kill with 15-20 guys, anything else has been a coincidence. You knew our policy on Piken about running seperate, that hasnt changed.

What surprised me though about last night was a certain Piken guild-raid, building superior arrowcarts to kill a force half their size, good to see guilds playing the game how Arena Net intended. If you can’t win by numbers, or by skill, heck, lets win by siege!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

dunno…but after the patch we could not place ANY siege in any map (at least PS BL and EB I´m 100% sure). so i have no idea how they were able to build ACs

Piken Square

in Match-ups

LotuS.4378

To explain further, the northern towers of a borderland are in close proximity to our spawn, so its unfortunately quite possible that 2 guilds will respawn at the same time in order to save a tower, regardless of who’s taking it. This happened maybe twice last night. I think the only time we’ve directly coordinated with DsD has been to take down an AR server blob that we couldn’t kill with 15-20 guys, anything else has been a coincidence. You knew our policy on Piken about running seperate, that hasnt changed.

What surprised me though about last night was a certain Piken guild-raid, building superior arrowcarts to kill a force half their size, good to see guilds playing the game how Arena Net intended. If you can’t win by numbers, or by skill, heck, lets win by siege!

Hows your queues on BP?

HUE HUE HUE

[INC] Incendies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barrigon.8965

Barrigon.8965

NuKe + sIN
DsD+VLK
DsD+Scnd
Scnd+VLK

And you have not thought why we do it??? Nope, i understand would you prefer that we go 1 by 1 when you have a huge blow of 50 people and wipe us. Sorry m8 but like when i see 8 people and i’m alone i don´t rush to give you mi badge it´s the same.
Is always easier to see the mote in others eye the beam in their own, and even much and much easier came here crying.
Let’s have fun

Proud member of [siN] – Baruch Bay
www.seveninstincts.com

in Match-ups

The Holy Eldar.3624

dunno…but after the patch we could not place ANY siege in any map (at least PS BL and EB I´m 100% sure). so i have no idea how they were able to build ACs

At the start of primetime you could still use siege. The bug must’ve been something that the siege limit counter was not decreased when siege was destroyed/timed-out. It was only later at night the real trouble started and no siege could be placed whatsoever.

So nice we can’t place any siege anywhere on any map defensive or offensive, 1st time in Piken we’ve ever lost the primetime score wars and it’s all thanks to Anet screwing the system.

Yes because Piken was the only server having siege limit caps and game freezes. Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Could have been an awesome night yesterday but Anet decided otherwise. We had to call raid before 9pm because of game freezes and dc’s and that on a night RG and INC came to visit our border . Hope to fight you guys again this week while we still can! o7

Acan Stoneheart

in Match-ups

Wompage.4586

Hows your queues on BP?

HUE HUE HUE

fine thanks. How’s that community on Piken? Looks great from where I’m standing.

[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turx.6987

Turx.6987

fine thanks. How’s that community on Piken? Looks great from where I’m standing.

HoB are still here so of course it looks great :P

First night out in WvW for me for about three weeks, on my shiny new PC. Had some nice fights in AR borderlands. This is a very pretty game when you don’t have to play with all your graphics on the lowest setting! 40 FPS in the big fights is a novelty for me as well ^^

Happy days, except for my bank balance!

Turx Stormcaller (Ele) – Turx of the Veil (Mes) – Hand of Blood [HoB]

Piken Square [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Never see DsD team up with any other Guild, they roam alone from waht we in GoW have seen. They are Specced tough as Nails tho and fun to fight.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

Major props to all our competitors from Baruch and Piken so far, let’s keep the great fights going! Salute

And here’s some footage from the garrison fights we had last night from a noob warrior’s PoV.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

(edited by BenL.5312)