Aurora Glade - Drakkar Lake - Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

And here I am, once having thought highly of a guild like TUP.

But after reading this thread and the many sad and sorry excuses of their leaders and members for why they are not doing that fine in this match-up (of course, it must have been that their opponents are honorless dogs!) I guess that feeling is gone now. What hurts especially is the fact that so many of you are unable to show the slightest bit of respect for your opponents, or even openly show nothing but hate and disdain. This is something I will never understand.

It’s really a shame that the sad display of just a few players can harm the public perception of a server so harshly. Yet, I still firmly believe most players from AG are actually really ok. I just hope that if we inevitably meet tougher opponents in an upcoming week, the bad loosers from our server (which we quite obviously will also have a few of) will not give a similarly shameful display.

~MRA

Now i know who to blame when we lose a match: TUP! (lol)
They are too “rebel” for our server’s playstyle.
~ joke made by Marduk

How can one account one guild for a server’s “bad” performance is beyond me really. :O

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

To Dark Lord killer

and did you use arrow cards. i wasnt there but i think u did use them.

nothing more to say.
you priviliged guilds on AG should really think about what WvW was meant to be.
doing your solo action and always want a place nearest to the sun.

fame fame fame for your guild…
but when a hard proof comes…its always blobbing or arrow cards…
YOU HAVE BEEN DESTROYED….

thank u good night

I’ve never heard of arrow cards, if you mean arrow carts, no, we didn’t use them. It was a fight between Garrison and bay, completely open field and no siege involved.
Considering that’s what your entire post is based upon I should probably stop talking about it there, but because you’re the biggest RS forum warrior GW2 has ever seen, I won’t.
In that post I’m not talking about any AG guild, we were running a PuG group.
To be honest I think it’s not our WvW guilds that have to learn what WvW is about, I think it’s your blobs that need to learn that. WvW is purely built around PvP and right now your blobs are evading proper PvP in every single way possible. The guilds on AG are looking for PvP all the time, so in that way I think they understand what WvW is about better than you and your blob, kind sir.
Personally I’m not looking for a place close to the sun, personally I want to win the week and I don’t care about personal glory. All I care about is having amazing fights and in the end winning the week pointswise. However, my interest for points is much less of a factor in weeks against people with a playstyle like RS, because unlike RS, I (and with me most of the players on AG) are not willing to do hours and hours of boring gameplay to win a week.
Considering the fame for my guild, I didn’t run with a guild for the past 6 weeks so I’m curious what guild you’re talking about. (If you think [dw] is on AG you should start talking on these forums again when you know who’s on your server and who’s not)
Usually we run with about 20-40 people, 40 being the absolute maximum. We rarely have more than 2 ac’s on a gate, most of the time even less, so it’s not blobbing and it’s certainly not ac’s.
We can come to the conclusion that it’s not me who has been destroyed, it’s your arguments that have been destroyed.

Next time think before you post.

P.S. It wouldn’t hurt the atmosphere in this thread if you wouldn’t shoot down positive comments like this

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

this just gets more and more entertaining.. Have some good fights instead and let this thread die =)

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

http://gw2tracker.net/wvw/stats/live

Cause of some guys thought they are unbeatable at Primetime.
Just take a look at Average points per hour.
I know we are steamrolling everything at the morning, but thats not all folks.
It is normal that on Primetime every Server has more people on the maps but still then we are leading.
On the other Hand i really dont care about the Points, with the new System its pointless, but as i said above some guys should stop saying they are the Greatest, thanks.
Yes i mean both sides but much more AG.
Once again i should remind you not to generalize, at least the insulting from both sides have been much less.

Greets Myrmi

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Greets to my monkeys left nut, now with that out the way.

Myrmi what you fail to see, is your server mates, calling ppl racist, calling people sore losers, calling all sorts of kitten. All anyone from AG is asking for is for your peeps to simply – Stop being boring and fight.

Why all the Riversiders that are guilty of such behaviour then suddenly get all offended and start going on about losers this and losers that is beyond me. No one here is saying they are the greatest – perhaps your google translate is corrupting the English. Nowhere is anyone saying anything about being the greatest. The whole point people are trying to make is that your server in general is a snooze fest. You WvW without PvP’n.

Answer me this, where is the fun, the intensity, the fun packed action…

Your server’s attitude towards WvW is appalling. As is most of your forum warriors ability to comprehend a discussion.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

“And here I am, once having thought highly of a guild like TUP.

But after reading this thread and the many sad and sorry excuses of their leaders and members for why they are not doing that fine in this match-up (of course, it must have been that their opponents are honorless dogs!) I guess that feeling is gone now. What hurts especially is the fact that so many of you are unable to show the slightest bit of respect for your opponents, or even openly show nothing but hate and disdain. This is something I will never understand.

It’s really a shame that the sad display of just a few players can harm the public perception of a server so harshly. Yet, I still firmly believe most players from AG are actually really ok. I just hope that if we inevitably meet tougher opponents in an upcoming week, the bad loosers from our server (which we quite obviously will also have a few of) will not give a similarly shameful display.

~MRA"

To me your opinion means nothing because the lack of condemnation about your own players being abusive and calling someone a racist for having a different opinion… and Yet TUP are the big bad hateful evil ones? I mean all the riverside replies are so blinkered… You guys are really playing a game by yourselfs.

As for complaining about dying? losing on points? nope… Just the lack of balls repeatedly shown by X server… the lack of care for fightings, and actually pvping in a pvp game. Its tedious and boring to fight against… well try to fight, one side trying, other side hiding. We don’t care if we win or die… but to not have fights at all because some people are afraid their pixels might be sent to respawn… everyone dies.

If you don’t want us to point out your bore tactics… then just come out and fight like atleast 20 other servers do…

I had respect for a aggressive riverside… I have respect for your best guild DW for their ability but also their conduct… but I can’t respect the extreme amount of fight avoidance and point obsessives in a pvp game… I’ve posted my respect about the 2012 riverside server which sadly no longer exists

DW rescue the matchup please :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Dranul i have a lot of fun with my Guild, all that what you mentioned, i have with them.
Every kittening day we have exactly this.
So i have no problem with RS or AG or DL.
Everyone could feel free to play the game as he wants, i do some solo roaming, small scale, capping supply camps or run with my guildmates.
I am not responsible for my Server, or the pugs, or bunkering, or sieging or whatever, as i said everybody should play as he like, its not my task to change this.
Hell yeah i also do that kind of stuff, as everybody has done this more or less.
My problem is that most of the guys here generalize way too much.
Perhaps you could understand this.
Have fun.

Greets Myrmi

btw……..the Greatest thing, cause some say that the dominating us at Primetime, it just wrong nothin else to say

in Match-ups

Posted by: flowjob.7934

flowjob.7934

@Kokolores: If you think that AG aren’t capable of playing the points game you can’t have been around during prime time last night. RS borderlands had one objective native owned, and that Garrison was full of holes. You had no response to taking any objectives other than attempting to zerg a northern tower, and still failed miserably despite abusing the invulnerable spot on the cliff. Your score is purely down to better off peak coverage; when servers have similar player coverage you guys get kicked all over the place. I’ve seen this repeatedly over many weeks now and you have learnt no new tactics or shown any capacity to change. You will never have as much fun as me or my guild in game, but I really have no sympathy. When your players get bored and leave the game I will laugh as Riverside plummets.

I’ll break your illusion now!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

Ok, you can have one round of response, but only where you misread my point (either due to my incapability of expressing my point adequately, or due your inability to read what I have written.) . After that, you may have the last words and I won’t object. I don’t have any interest in such bickering.

How can one account one guild for a server’s “bad” performance is beyond me really. :O

I never stated that TUP is responsible for your server’s “bad” performance. I am sure your guild is doing fine. I merely claimed that some members of TUP are doing your server a disservice by acting kittenish in the forums.

To me your opinion means nothing because the lack of condemnation about your own players being abusive and calling someone a racist for having a different opinion…

I am not endorsing the General’s choice of words in his post. I think the word he has chosen was inappropriate. I don’t know what the General’s intention was when he was writing his post, but assuming good faith, I imagine that he was looking for the word bigot.

Do you think the latter term is inappropriate, too? Judge for yourself.

Ive fought a lot of servers and its just a german server mentality

I look at other national servers or international, Augury rock, Baruch Bay they know how to fight… so it’s not a national server thing… its a german Ideology

Their love for arrow carts, bunkering, zerging knows no bounds. They are point’s fanatics, they play the game for points not fun. They still feel the need to do alarm clock raiding and pv door this far and deep into the game and think score actually matters?

So it’s not like germans cant fight, its more the case of they won’t fight unless odds are really stacked in their favour even then still lose too often with all the advantages.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

@Kokolores: If you think that AG aren’t capable of playing the points game you can’t have been around during prime time last night. RS borderlands had one objective native owned, and that Garrison was full of holes. You had no response to taking any objectives other than attempting to zerg a northern tower, and still failed miserably despite abusing the invulnerable spot on the cliff. Your score is purely down to better off peak coverage; when servers have similar player coverage you guys get kicked all over the place. I’ve seen this repeatedly over many weeks now and you have learnt no new tactics or shown any capacity to change. You will never have as much fun as me or my guild in game, but I really have no sympathy. When your players get bored and leave the game I will laugh as Riverside plummets.

Was it really that hard to understand? He said yesterday we were ticking really good.
I joined yesterday evening for a hour. And we actually had queues on all maps…..the first time since our first encounter with you.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

What is it with Riverside, they seem determined to suck the fun out of the game. Really not worth going to their BL with less than a group of 50. Two of us roaming this afternoon and this is how it goes:

- We are 2 vs 3 outside bay walls. Probably only just visible from the path we are so far away. RS blob of 40 come down the path and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM runs to join in the fight. Seriously? At least 37 of that blob can’t have even got any credit. I’m all for “red is dead” but honestly that is taking the kitten .

- We are 2 vs 2 outside RS tower. 3 RS arrive, instead of engaging they run in the tower and man the ACs. We move away from AC range, kill both and fart in the general direction of their ACs.

- We are 2 vs 7 or so at south camp after flipping it. We down/stomp 2 and it is now 2 vs 5. The rest run away so we chase them thinking they will fight outside of camp with less guards or mobs. They keep running, we chase. They keep running. They eventually run in tower and man ACs. No amount of taunting will get them out. We try for about a minute, then 30 man zerg turns up and steamrollers us, then turns tail and goes back to where it was before. Kudos (I guess) for the communication to call the 30 man zerg to take care of us though eh?

- We approach NE camp. 5 RS with 2 superior ACS 2 ballistas in place. We move off, come back 35 minutes later. Same 5 RS still there waiting… what the hell do you do when sitting there all day? Play cards?

- We attempt another camp – notice that numbers of RS are slowly gathering at spawn in invulnerability. Numbers grow. When they have double figures they decide to engage. At this point we waypoint to DL as there is 4 minutes on the timer and we have seen enough of Riverside for the day.

So nothing we haven’t seen from other servers right? Except all this is in the space of an hour. And it is the same every kittening day. There is no variation.

RS players must be bored out of their minds, I hope the points tick continues to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Actually I don’t, I hope you all get so bored you drag the game folder to the recycle bin

Aurora Glade [KISS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

I’m going to have to agree with AG on this whole RS is a boring server to fight issue. There was a reason we kicked you out of T3 in favour of BB, BB although they blob they actually send people out to fight in the open. They have guilds that run around and do stuff(not as much as AR but like 1000x more than RS did). I said it in our last matchup no server wants to play with you, you’re the kid that would always get picked last to be on a team. There is a reason for this, just think on it for a bit…………………you might get it eventually if enough people/servers tell you(oh wait reading through all the old matchup threads, every server you faced for the last 6 months agrees…….you’re boring).

Oh and ‘ello TUP boyo’s can’t wait til we face you guys, want some decent action soon, wiping RG is getting boring and passe so fast(although it’s fun turning Sacrx into a Moa every fight, just for the lols).

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

I’m going to have to agree with AG on this whole RS is a boring server to fight issue. There was a reason we kicked you out of T3 in favour of BB, BB although they blob they actually send people out to fight in the open. They have guilds that run around and do stuff(not as much as AR but like 1000x more than RS did). I said it in our last matchup no server wants to play with you, you’re the kid that would always get picked last to be on a team. There is a reason for this, just think on it for a bit…………………you might get it eventually if enough people/servers tell you(oh wait reading through all the old matchup threads, every server you faced for the last 6 months agrees…….you’re boring).

Oh and ‘ello TUP boyo’s can’t wait til we face you guys, want some decent action soon, wiping RG is getting boring and passe so fast(although it’s fun turning Sacrx into a Moa every fight, just for the lols).

Haha I just hope we don’t face each other soon as you will probably kick our kitten. It still might be a good match-up though, who knows :P

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Dream matchup for most of us(Piken) these days i think would be Gandalf and AG, just for the type of play we all like to have. You guys wouldn’t have to worry too much score wise coz we’d be enjoying ourselves in battle too much to cap useless keeps/towers. People who play for the points/war are playing the wrong game, it’s the fights that make it worth playing.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

I’m going to have to agree with AG on this whole RS is a boring server to fight issue. There was a reason we kicked you out of T3 in favour of BB,

Lol, what a bullkitten. Last time RS and Piken met on the 31/05 matchup where we kicked your butt so bad you´re still flying.

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Lol, what a bullkitten. Last time RS and Piken met on the 31/05 matchup where we kicked your butt so bad you´re still flying.

Yes you won that weeks matchup, i was talking about when the tiers mattered(not that they ever really did to us). If i remember rightly we kicked you out of T3 then kept you from coming back up for 2 months, shows how much we love the way you play(not!).
Last matchup we got more fights out of GH than we did out of you and they were pretty much constantly outmanned. It was a lopsided match with 2 big guns and the 3rd server not making a massive impact(not saying GH didn’t do well coz i think they did awesome for who they got stuck with). You scored more points than us for 2 reasons, the 1st being the majority of us were not really wanting to play against your server again so most of us went and did PvE for the week, the 2nd being you PvDoor blobbing at night to stack points in your favour(don’t care about points much myself so who cares). Thats the reason you came 1st on points but you definately came last on skill, playstyle, tactics, defence, ability, spirit, likableness……….(i could go on but this post is long enough).

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Think Mordran missed the point – only room for one dran in this thread – No but seriously, Oracle is talking about when points made a difference to who your opponent was.. the 31/05 is at a time when points do not win prizes

I keep my fingers crossed for Piken sooner rather than later – but I know I’ll be rewarded with 2 german servers next week for lols. What with TUP drinking warband night Friday, should prove… interesting lol.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Oh and before I forget, cheers to DW for the brief (curse you anet server stability) GvG. Was fun and ended with taking bets on who would dc next

o7 Kind regards TUP

See you on the battlefield.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty to DTK for the pratice Gvg, we had a lot of fun

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

Hey if we do end up in the same matchup, come join our server TS so we can all play the drinking game together. Hilarity will ensue when everyones in the same channel trying to lead a fight.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

If you read my post, I clearly state that when our servers have equal numbers in the lakes, AG outperforms RS pointswise. This has been proven for many weeks during the multiple matchups which our servers have unfortunately shared. Your screenshot is taken from Tuesday evening at some point, and due to the new PvE patch there were far less AG players in the lakes. The reason is simple – we would rather play Dragonball because we get a better PvP experience there than we do fighting against your nub server. Regardless, points mean nothing anymore due to the new matchup system, and the fact so many amongst your server still think they do just further demonstrates your lack of understanding of this game. Jog on.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in Match-ups

Saint Scarlet.2906

I have a solution, move the German servers and Viz to the NA matchups. Then we can enjoy WvW again, from what i can tell most NA servers are similarily score obsessed so they shouldn’t mind too much. Or even better have 2 leagues, 1 for the servers that enjoy PvP and one for those that enjoy hiding in keeps and playing for points.

Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Thanks to DTK for the practise GvG. Even though it was smaller scale, we learnt a lot and look forward to more fights with you guys

Had fun! would be up for more if we get RS again if you want to go again, hopefully we’ll have more online for it then as well when its planned a little ahead

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

Thanks DW for the brief but fun GvG. Pity everyone was DCing…. BUt good show hope to see you all again…. Well i wouldnt mind seeing DW but not the rest of RS so much.

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Boasting about your points while everyone else is doing PvE events due to the new update, just a poor show. Bringing down empty undefended towers and keeps means nothing.

If you tick those type of points when any competition is around then you’ll have something to brag about, but you won’t.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

“I am not endorsing the General’s choice of words in his post. I think the word he has chosen was inappropriate. I don’t know what the General’s intention was when he was writing his post, but assuming good faith, I imagine that he was looking for the word bigot.

Do you think the latter term is inappropriate, too? Judge for yourself"

Better worded but how am I even a bigot when what I state is the truth based on fact (many many hours of experience in WvW against Riverside and other german servers) and that opinion/fact is very similar to many other players from many different servers who have had similar feed back about said servers… I see a lot of deluded posts about X server’s playstyle and denial and counter claims that they don’t play a certain way and other servers do exactly the same just as much lol.

I see how you are selective with which words to quote… but you leave out the praise for millers sound which are a german server… who are very organised and play to fight, they are a threat, they are aggressive… they are not a bore fest. Your server as built up a anti pvp mindset for whatever reason and that is why no one wants to fight you and I feel sorry for whoever is unlucky enough to be randomly drawn against you unless its one of the very few servers who play exact same way as you do.

On a more positive note instead of defending myself from absurd allegations because of my strong views… Thankyou DW for GvG tonight more fun in 5 mins of fights with you guys than rest of your server could probally muster up… hell even the roleplay with you guys is more fun than ZZZZZ arrow carts hide in tower with 3 x superior numbers minimum…

If only more of your server played like you guys do, your server reputation would be greatly increased.

Pretty gutted that Anet Won our GvG as we were both getting warmed up but cheers none the less, maybe we bump into you before end of matchup

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Yeah thx TUP for the short GvG, hope we can repeat that for more rounds if we land in the same matchup again.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

What is it with Riverside, they seem determined to suck the fun out of the game. Really not worth going to their BL with less than a group of 50. Two of us roaming this afternoon and this is how it goes:

- We are 2 vs 3 outside bay walls. Probably only just visible from the path we are so far away. RS blob of 40 come down the path and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM runs to join in the fight. Seriously? At least 37 of that blob can’t have even got any credit. I’m all for “red is dead” but honestly that is taking the kitten .

- We are 2 vs 2 outside RS tower. 3 RS arrive, instead of engaging they run in the tower and man the ACs. We move away from AC range, kill both and fart in the general direction of their ACs.

- We are 2 vs 7 or so at south camp after flipping it. We down/stomp 2 and it is now 2 vs 5. The rest run away so we chase them thinking they will fight outside of camp with less guards or mobs. They keep running, we chase. They keep running. They eventually run in tower and man ACs. No amount of taunting will get them out. We try for about a minute, then 30 man zerg turns up and steamrollers us, then turns tail and goes back to where it was before. Kudos (I guess) for the communication to call the 30 man zerg to take care of us though eh?

- We approach NE camp. 5 RS with 2 superior ACS 2 ballistas in place. We move off, come back 35 minutes later. Same 5 RS still there waiting… what the hell do you do when sitting there all day? Play cards?

- We attempt another camp – notice that numbers of RS are slowly gathering at spawn in invulnerability. Numbers grow. When they have double figures they decide to engage. At this point we waypoint to DL as there is 4 minutes on the timer and we have seen enough of Riverside for the day.

So nothing we haven’t seen from other servers right? Except all this is in the space of an hour. And it is the same every kittening day. There is no variation.

RS players must be bored out of their minds, I hope the points tick continues to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Actually I don’t, I hope you all get so bored you drag the game folder to the recycle bin

So you forgot about the days when 15 KISS + Pugs would chase 4 REQ over the entire map but would not engage when only in 2:1 ratio?
Im glad you forgot that, as it was quite embarassing.

Good old days, I miss REQUIEM and detonating “super-GvG-guilds” 5v10+.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

So you forgot about the days when 15 KISS + Pugs would chase 4 REQ over the entire map but would not engage when only in 2:1 ratio?

Say Waaaat?!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Waaaat.

/15characters

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

I figured it out! Anet hates AG!

Every time we get somewhere they decide to shut down WvW
Two days ago at 3am when we were fighting in lords room SM.
Yesterday when they shut us down on the inner of our own hills.

But thank god we have the announcement of new build in one to two hours … 2 minutes before it shuts down

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in Match-ups

Posted by: TNxPhil.7296

TNxPhil.7296

Regards to the AG-Team from 4;00 AM on eternals.
It was a really nice fight in front of Stone Mist. I realy enjoyed it.

@ Zumy: Wasn’t your server Dzagonur, or m I wrong?

“Traeherne is our hero. He should die defending Tyria”
~Thank you so much arenanet!!!!!!!
~Fatebreaker Imperator Mel Goddess of Tyria, ~

(edited by TNxPhil.7296)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

I figured it out! Anet hates AG!

Every time we get somewhere they decide to shut down WvW
Two days ago at 3am when we were fighting in lords room SM.
Yesterday when they shut us down on the inner of our own hills.

But thank god we have the announcement of new build in one to two hours … 2 minutes before it shuts down

Coupled with the fact that 10 out of the last 12 weeks we have been against RS (or some other German server)

*Note numbers in this post may be factually incorrect, War dad takes no responsibility for anything that happens anywhere anytime ever, thank you

War dad TUP

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Regards to the AG-Team from 4;00 AM on eternals.
It was a really nice fight in front of Stone Mist. I realy enjoyed it.

@ Zumy: Wasn’t your server Dzagonur, or m I wrong?

That is correct. What’s your point?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

How’s it going AG, seems like your having about as much fun as we are ;P!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Certain people have more fight, fire, spirit, aggression.. call it what you like. Here on the forums than they do on the battlefield. You know what I mean :P

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: TNxPhil.7296

TNxPhil.7296

@Zumy;
I Think it’s a topic for the RS, DL and AG-Player, isn’t it? You aren’t on RS anymore ;?

“Traeherne is our hero. He should die defending Tyria”
~Thank you so much arenanet!!!!!!!
~Fatebreaker Imperator Mel Goddess of Tyria, ~

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

And who cares? I sure dont.
If I have an opinion, why should I bother asking for your permission.

Did you buy gossamer and coins? I was rolling over from laughing in TS as you told me that BS.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

I never forget anything. I’m rarely embarrased. You’re assuming I was in KISS at the time or even residing on the appropriate server – which is probably incorrect. In any case assuming your version of those events is correct I’m sure there was a good reason (i.e it was funny). If you were as good as you claim why were you running away in the first place? Thats a rhetorical question by the way, I don’t need you to reply with a response – I actually don’t care.

Aurora Glade [KISS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good Fun tonight on RS BL. Almost got Bay before getting overwhelmed in the Lords room, RS did a good job in defending both our Bay and Garrison attacks – took a while but Both Bay and Garrison were out of supply by the end, both keeps held at the lords room. We got our loot for the night and had a blast.

See you soon!

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Hang in there AG, praying that Anet can somehow make their RNG match us up again. Or perhaps with BNF’s server, that would be a nice reunion as well

This thread is even more entertaining than our matchup thread. How glorious.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

I haven’t been posting here for while, but i had fun in GvG against DTK last night. That annoying thief made my blood pressure go high sometimes Sadly i was bit easy to spot tho. Curse of being only one with Legend title that time

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

props to IF for actually fighting, start the revolution!

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

If you read my post, I clearly state that when our servers have equal numbers in the lakes, AG outperforms RS pointswise. This has been proven for many weeks during the multiple matchups which our servers have unfortunately shared.

Nope, or maybe just in your childhood dreams. Stating something like that is pretty hilarious, as any WvW-Player knows “numbers win a matchup, nothing else”. Sad but true. Some weeks/months ago AG outblobbed and outnumbered RS most of the time, that’s it. Meanwhile you lost the usual WTJ’s and the tides turned. And for sure you are much worse losers than RS ever was.

Maybe you should care less for your diminishing kill/death ratio and have more FUN, huh?

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

(edited by Reztek.7805)

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Kinkywarrior hows it going? killing larger numbers then they log off or map swap if not hide in towers… Sad but true but its what have come to expect… only people I see not doing that tonight is IF Guild, we had some good scraps so credit to you guys for playing the game. Riverside put a lot more effort into their forum posts than coming out to fight that is for sure… there is so much denial going on its sad but funny…

Like comments like diminishing kill/death ratio when if anything its improving because there is lack of threat from RS because besides some of their guild groups no one is interested in actually pvping or fighting. I could boast and just list my k/d ratio from reset but I have no need or desire too because k/d ratio means nothing… its all about the next fight, your getting your next pvp fix… something riverside as a server really struggles to grasp. Its all about the points when it comes to you guys, all about the coverage, numbers etc instead of the actual fights themselves which is why no server wants to fight you. Who care’s about meaningless points, they don’t determine who you get drawn up against, and if they did, we would purposely throw matches just to avoid servers like you and play against like minded servers who play to fight.

You say these things about krato for labelling a server a nub server? and respect? the shame? the boring stories and flames? See this is what we don’t get about riverside… how can saying a server is a nub server… be worse than calling someone a racist for having a different opinion? I mean seriously your priorities are very questionable when you keep making comments like this… and so very blinkered and biased Defending your server and throwing counter claims about AG? but really you can’t defend the indefensible you are being hypocritical… Shame of guild leader throwing personal slurs reflects on your server…

When we are talking about you, we are talking about your beloved playstyle or lack of… these generalizations which you call them which are based on multiple hours gaming against you… If you feel so offended that we talk such way about your playstyle then do something about it and change it. You have the power and choice to do that, or keep on boring everyone to death and doing what you do, and cycle will repeat no surprise… I already know which will be opted for

Reztek do you feel like a winner? I automatically felt like a loser when the server reset happend and you load in and there’s riverside there for a week… because you know the winner is whoever has the most fun in WvW that week and getting fun out of riverside is like drawing blood out of stone… A few wipes and blobs disappear except for reset night… you can take a horse to water but you can’t make them drink (fight)

I enjoy fighting DW, and IF proved tonight they are good… but rest of server is very PVD friendly and could care less about fighting. So many retreats “tactical withdraws with superior numbers” so many superior numbers chasing a handful of guys… but coming across any kind of threat they run despite having the numbers advantage.

/kind Regards TUP

+1 looking out for IF

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

I never forget anything. I’m rarely embarrased. You’re assuming I was in KISS at the time or even residing on the appropriate server – which is probably incorrect. In any case assuming your version of those events is correct I’m sure there was a good reason (i.e it was funny). If you were as good as you claim why were you running away in the first place? Thats a rhetorical question by the way, I don’t need you to reply with a response – I actually don’t care.

OMG, I love you too! <3

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Nope, or maybe just in your childhood dreams. Stating something like that is pretty hilarious, as any WvW-Player knows “numbers win a matchup, nothing else”. Sad but true. Some weeks/months ago AG outblobbed and outnumbered RS most of the time, that’s it. Meanwhile you lost the usual WTJ’s and the tides turned. And for sure you are much worse losers than RS ever was.

Maybe you should care less for your diminishing kill/death ratio and have more FUN, huh?

Actually, it’s coverage that wins match ups not numbers, but I’d expect nothing less than an uneducated answer from you. There have been many match ups won by smaller organised forces as long as there has been server representation across multiple time zones. Riverside won’t understand this due to their chosen play style as a server. You still don’t get it that we couldn’t care less about who wins the most points over the week, our definition of winning is having great fights and good fun all week. This is something that Riverside as a server just struggle to provide where most other servers deliver. Perhaps one day RS will catch up in their evolution and be able to join in the fun with the rest of the GW population, but until then they’ll just be the kid that no one wants to play with.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: hydeaut.1758

hydeaut.1758

Anything new? The only half impressing things I´ve seen from AG since ECL doesn´t carry your server anymore are the lame excuses in this thread – so more of them please, make yourself a reputation, TUP-guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Here’s something new!

Conspiracy theories coming in 3…. 2… 1…

(I don’t really care, I just found it funny )

Attachments:

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Hydeaut you just proved Krato’s point straight away… I mean seriously carried a server?

One guild can’t carry a server, they can have a big influence/impact and if anyone has a big impact on AG its most likely KISS in terms of points… so you chose the wrong guild to give credit too.

Also again points mean nothing Riverside… Server score is all random now… there is no meaning unless your a sad no lifer who takes WvW score to be everything and put in crazy hours against no opposition just for the score… that is a lot of compensating for something. It is not healthy to take the score that seriously. ANET killed any meaning in campaign(there was little meaning to begin with) so for people to still take it seriously is just so lolz worthy.

So yes we keep making excuses… for riverside to hide in towers, and swap borderlands to escape us because they are generally as a server so anti pvp… and have no issue when they are picking on a small force, but when they come up against something organised and large enough to bite back they cower in fear that their pixels will be sent to spawn… that is a true story. Where is riverside’s aggression except for on the forums? So much talk yet so little action from Riverside unless it’s when people are sleeping

Also Riverside always had bigger WvW population than AG, just because AG had it’s slightly boosted for a few weeks… Riverside where a top ten server for a long time, When people write things like thakittens hard to take you guys seriously.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)