Aurora Glade - Miller's Sound - Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Awesome kind of reset, indeed
Nowadays at bit less because at the old times some guys just came home from party and let the party go on^^

Best thing is counting a countdown and taking a mouthfull – the bad side is, reset just ends sometimes a bit early, if there are too much counts^^

HF

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

To Devon Carter – on behalf of my guild The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade EU, we cordially invite you to join us for a raid. On the 14th June we are combining our two favourite pastimes, drinking while gaming. We will be having a drinking warband for the reset of the 14th June – our own drinking rules apply! You are most welcome to attend, heck even try your hand at the helm, you can lead the raid for the evening. With 20-30 loyal die hard misfits at your command, combined with copious drinking, you can’t go wrong.

Gotta say, you had me at drinking, but you lost me at Devon Carter. It’s Carver, man! I can’t make any commitments, unfortunately, but I will say this much. Aurora Glade should keep their eyes peeled for some Anet assistance in the coming weeks. Likely on a Thursday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

To Devon Carter – on behalf of my guild The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade EU, we cordially invite you to join us for a raid. On the 14th June we are combining our two favourite pastimes, drinking while gaming. We will be having a drinking warband for the reset of the 14th June – our own drinking rules apply! You are most welcome to attend, heck even try your hand at the helm, you can lead the raid for the evening. With 20-30 loyal die hard misfits at your command, combined with copious drinking, you can’t go wrong.

Gotta say, you had me at drinking, but you lost me at Devon Carter. It’s Carver, man! I can’t make any commitments, unfortunately, but I will say this much. Aurora Glade should keep their eyes peeled for some Anet assistance in the coming weeks. Likely on a Thursday.

Well when you do visit AG for a little WvW, you are more than welcome to have/join our comms info via PM. The banter is strong in us, if you can handle it. Even without the drink!

Kind Regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

good job I didn’t post after you did Dran saying you would never get a response or I would be eating **** right about now jajaja

well atleast I knew you would never get a positive respone Dran :P

The gamer inside me feels a bit sad when I read “Holding a tower against all odds with some smart siege placement and a bit of luck may be one of the most fun things I’ve ever done in a video game.” is the high point/maximum you have got out of WvW so far. I just imagine a t3 tower and a gazillion superior arrow carts riverside style :P

Bring on the 14th… shame we couldn’t vote for tomorrow

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Grab the bottles and drop the siege! What could possible go wrong? :P

Grab the bottles and drop the siege!

Grab the bottles and drop the siege!

Dran, I move to vote that this become the new TUP slogan.

Hmm, okay I give you my blessing, you can use it! But, I’d like to be invited to any drinking related activities otherwise it doesn’t work!

Oh and Mr. Carver you are quite welcome on our server! But do bring some liquor, okay? It’s just..good manners!

(edited by Sythus.2396)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Thx to [DAWN], [RL] and [TUP] for the GvG’s for today! We had much fun and hope you guys too.

Big respect to [TUP], great and fair guild! We hope we can meet us again in the future!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

(edited by Tyialo.6532)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Cheers [MYA] for the GvG. Was good fun and a great laugh. Appreciate the action. Kudos, was a tough encounter.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty [MYA] for the gvg, even if it didn’t went well for us, we got the opportunity to se what we did wrong, rematch soon, more traning needed, this not our final form

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

A while ago it was Piken I think, tonight Vabbi and soon AG? Seems like you doing a server tour a la Europe? Very curious to your agenda then and good to see you try to get different points of few and visit servers to get an idea of what plays!

VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Unacceptable! They demanded Devon Carter, we want Devon Carter! Devon Carter must be sacrificed at the The Alter of Power to appease the Orb Gods so we may be rewarded with the return of the Orbs!

By assistance does that mean we wont be playing against german servers any more?
Though MS and DL have been more fun to play with thanks to actually coming out of their keeps to fight. AM and RS were the worst servers we’ve played against as they were no fun at all!

Also well done to DL for holding their Hills, was an fun fight and well defended by you.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Thanks to [Mya] for the GvG. We will take away a lot from our first GvG and come back stronger!

Had good fun on EB later in the night, bags overflowing with loot! Some nice saves from MS and DL on their Keeps, I think over 6 ACs is a bit much but I understand why it was done next time.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Thanks to [Mya] for the GvG. We will take away a lot from our first GvG and come back stronger!

Great to hear! We was on the same point as your guild. Just never give up and more train – the time will come

Raw Vids from the GvG’s:

Mya vs. DAWN
http://www.twitch.tv/myatyialo/c/2389318

Mya vs. RL
http://www.twitch.tv/myatyialo/c/2389335

Mya vs. TUP
http://www.twitch.tv/myatyialo/c/2389344

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

(edited by Tyialo.6532)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowresli.3782

Shadowresli.3782

it’s friday, and it wasn’t the clear cut matchup we expected. AG and DL still is a close call. and Miller wasn’t so dominating as i remember them. Was also nice to have a different server (Aurora) with us, fresh tactics and guilds to fight.
Good luck to all in our next match up

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Been playing my lvl 22 upscaled ele recently in WvW… You don’t want to take it too lightly:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/skztd5.jpg

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

This graph proves the suspicions of 2v1 scenarios:

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/20/ (The income evolution graph)

It shows that every time either MS or DL rises in points, we drop in points (with the exception of one moment on saturday). This means they were focussing us to get their points. Considering those facts, I think we, Aurora Glade, did an outstanding job on sticking this close to our enemies in points. GG DL and MS, I hope you can also play on your own! The fights were nice though.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: foomer.1436

foomer.1436

I don’t think they gang up on us, it’s just we are the least well defended home bl, with lots of easy targets. AG just isn’t quite as good at defending.

in Match-ups

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Yeah thx for the nice fights!
Drakkar? When do we get our 100g? Thought we had a agreement? But we did nice job I think

Ega

PS: Every time the same kitten…

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Matchup was alrigh at the end, the close points keep people playing and that’s what i like, i don’t think MS and Drakkar they were working together, if they are good for them, if they want points they can get points, most of us don’t play for that from a long time.
Hopeing for new opponents soon, see you

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lissahkins.7265

Lissahkins.7265

OMG! Imma be there with the Dragon Season peeps we can get to go with us! \o/ we love playing with others!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Alright, I said Thursday and I meant it. We’re comin in!