Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

well rounded matchup, this is the first time that I have fought Underworld guys, good luck everyone. I’d better apologise in advance for any blobbing AG may do.
edit: this matchup is REALLY awesome, opponants that AG won’t absolutely crush or be crushed by, thanks Arenanet, I knew you were looking out for us. Though I did just realise that I’m not going to be here for it >.< since I’m going on holiday, any chance we can have another matchup like this one next week?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WingedWolfy.5621

WingedWolfy.5621

Good luck have fun!

Wolfy Fluffypaw – S/D Thief – Desolation
Guilds – [ID] / [Perv] / [HUGS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Underworld. Go home you drunk. Underworld what you doing? You not Gandara. Silly Underworld take Gandara spot! Have fun guys. I envy you your match up

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

WTB Anti-skill-lag program.
PM me price!

On the serious note: This is a very good balanced match-up!
I wish everyone goodluck!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malismo.3287

Malismo.3287

WTF AG, outnumber us 10:1 and building arrow carts!! You serious? Grow a pair

Alysfa/Ms Alysfa/Mistress Alysfa
15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

WTF AG, outnumber us 10:1 and building arrow carts!! You serious? Grow a pair

My pair are sweaty.. U got my number.. Wanna touch? :>

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Some FSP come to AG borderland, and UW bring even more people next time plz! Atleast stay longer than 1 hour and 30min…

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Wauw. This matchup is going to be awesome. Underworld is probaly going to lack numbers at primetime/morning, really looking forward what night is going to bring us. Thank you for the most awesome 3 way in a long time @our garrison a while ago, I really enjoyed that. I think there was one gate still undamaged?

Keep it coming guys!

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Some FSP come to AG borderland, and UW bring even more people next time plz! Atleast stay longer than 1 hour and 30min…

Underworld is not going to have enough to cover this matchup, but we’ll do our best! Loving it allready.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

AG has been fighting to many germans, they starting to fight like em

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

Bet they got naturalized, they will probably make “baby” blobs with the germans, hell spawn I tell ya

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

Look at our skill lag, our skill lag is amazing!

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DominicB.4821

DominicB.4821

[team] from AG looking for some small gvgs anytime during the week. going from 2v2s to 7v7s. whisper or mail myself, dóm or: Bowler Hat, Duke Henry or Lord Brappington; if any guilds at all are interested – even you larger guilds, show us your guildie’s less zergy side of gw2! Also 1v1 duels are welcome when ever
wtb server with roaming guilds plz <3

Rizadom

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

AG => All Germans

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

AG => All Germans

But I’m British Q_Q

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: mhangman.4382

mhangman.4382

just quited uw bl, great fights happening 2 guild vs 2 guild sometimes 3 vs 3 i guess because its really laggy. i enjoyed fight.

Yengold Gentleharp
[WIM]@Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Fun fights defending FSP garrison tonight, seems like it will be a decent week!
also thanks SWAG for the banner

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Underworld is not going to have enough to cover this matchup, but we’ll do our best! Loving it allready.

U had like 60+ on our map, but they left after a few wipes

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

np mate we will spread them out all over the borderlands!

The matchup itself so far going good really like the fights without siege… but please stop building siege in open fields

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

np i sincerely hope you guys took full advantage of it. xD

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

ljd.4658

hey everyone, im hoping for a lot of good fights during this match up hopefully a lot of loot bags for us all and plenty of badges.

Nice seeing you aurora glade never been in a match up with you you guys that i remember but i have got a huge respect for you all as i was a beta tester on your server haha so all the best to you guys this matchup.

good to see you again fsp very close matchup last time so hopefully keep it the same this week and i have to say this but [AoA] from fsp absolutely LOL at you guys you had us in stitches when you fled from an open field fight, you ran back to quarry and built a ballista so when we pushed you ran even further back to build 2 superior AC and we still wiped you… next time learn to embrace an open field fight nonetheless good matchup keep it up fsp.

Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I’m not going to be here this week, I’m on holiday. Btw, AG, someone’s going to need to replace me as a forum guardian just in case RS show up. Also FSP, quit with the blobbing accusations,yes we blob but all servers blob, except for Vabbi and RS (or so they tell me)
anyway, good luck everyone and enjoy the matchup.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

U had like 60+ on our map, but they left after a few wipes

Mayh leader here, we were the guys commanding on your border earlier

Left after a few wipes? really? :P
We wiped you FIRE guys a few times first and took bay, then we had to move a guild to another map to help home border so we lost 20 players then it got abit messy, FSP needed to attack you sooner to even it up on your border really :P because they weren’t attacking we were outnumbered fighting you on your home.

We had fun anyway :P a large amount of our zerg was new to wvw due to a guild event we were running so we were spending the night training them more than anything, it was a lot of fun anyway, its a shame FSP did not attack your border for like 3 hours though since we didn’t have the numbers to fight your entire home and take everything.

Good game though AG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I’m not going to be here this week, I’m on holiday. Btw, AG, someone’s going to need to replace me as a forum guardian just in case RS show up. Also FSP, quit with the blobbing accusations,yes we blob but all servers blob, except for Vabbi and RS (or so they tell me)

I get that pug’s blob on a lil blue taco, but whats the point of a guild when you all
run together in one blob? Please explain, I’d love to know.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I get that pug’s blob on a lil blue taco, but whats the point of a guild when you all
run together in one blob? Please explain, I’d love to know.

organized chaos my good man

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

shout out to the FSP guilds FSV, KALE and PUNK, that last fight at the west camp in AG BL was bloody amazing <33, massive respect for not pushing that together and fighting 1 after the other, was a lot of fun!

(edited by flameinabox.8913)

in Match-ups

Malismo.3287

shout out to the FSP guilds FSV and PUNK, that last fight at the west camp in AG BL was bloody amazing <33, massive respect for not pushing that together and fighting 1 after the other, was a lot of fun!

Hope to get the same courtesy from your guilds and all should be fine this week

15,000 WvW Kills
[FSV]

(edited by Malismo.3287)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I was the commander in Far shiverpeaks border what to say, Garrison of pain worked, hold garrison for 3 hours until i stopped leading, while we had the map without queue, was hard, lots of fight, underworld had big numbers but stayed more on their side.
We saw Aoa, Punk, GT o something.
Hope you had fun, we had a lot, see you tommorrow.
Dawn is looking for gvg 10v10 or maybe 15v15

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

AG => All Germans

But I’m British Q_Q

Than act like one and dont blob like a ret**d

Owow, daily laughs, thanks.

Stop touching tips with PUNK and Kale. And we’ll stop this apparently blobbing with a huge zerg of 25.

Sorry.

Pls forgive.

Pls.

All in all though, some kitten good fights though out the night, hope you guys keep this up for the rest of the week

This wasnt about you FIRE
We came from UW border, where TUP rddt HoB RL+pug’s was running as 1 grp
Skill lag was worse then a SM lordroom fight

Did they? If I recall correctly we had 4 seperate commanders on that map.
I admit we had 2 or 3 HoB guys on our voicecom. But we ran seperatly for ages. Ofc people always ball up if they want to take a keep against 3-5 ACs at every gate.
We wiped many times too, but unlike you we dont leave a BL when we lose a Keep.

Have to say, UW we are impressed. This never ending fights, this fighting spirit, its great. I hope you can keep it up all week with this constant action. Much love. <3

EDIT: The obligatory [TUP] is looking for nice GvGs for 15-25 people for Tuesday or Thursday.

~ Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frax.4562

Frax.4562

At UW border we ran 4 groups until you had a huge blob at your tower so you asked for that really… rddt and doa was the only one who grouped up then. The 4 group only teamed up for uw garrison and bay and we were not even in the same place then.

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Stop drama about blobbing please, or i’ll blob your face into a Moa’s .. u know

I’m having great fun and had good fights!
Keep up the sprit!

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Hey FSV. If you would like to have some even fights then there are many guilds looking for GvG’s on Aurora Glade. I am sure many would oblige the requests. Some of the guilds are: TUP of course, FIRE, DAWN, NR, RL, HoB. Of course you would have to contact them and ask.

As for Underworld I do not know of any guilds willing or looking for GvG’s but if anyone is TUP is looking for 15-25 as Slomo said.

Was a fun reset and Enjoyed the Underworld fighting spirit. Glad you don’t run or change map after a few wipes and fight tooth and nail for what you have. Hope to have many more encounters throughout the week.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Its Official

Turx = HOB

He’s a Beast

Dirty Turx handholding with Dranul

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Hey SWAG why you push me that 40- 50 man blob and wipe my 10 guys eh eh EH???? nah all jokes a side really enjoyed all the fights tonight even if we were outmanned all the time. Thanks to punk, FSV and the other guilds we fought tonight it was a good learning experience for my new guild <3

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

I don’t know how many times I popped my warbanner on UW Garrison on the reset fight, was so dam intense. Running around the place avoiding the biggest group and taking out smaller groups here and there and popping the dam Lord up every now and then.

I hope you were atleast a little bit kitten ed to see the ring disappear every time you tried to cap it

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: krijgsheer.9624

krijgsheer.9624

It looks promising for this week. Was a nice first evening, hope to see many more guildgroups of 15-30 people.

FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

AG, FSP. I seriously cannot believe you stole my matchup! Any of you guys wanna swap places with Gandara this week? A fight with UW would be… interesting… for me. Either way good luck, send me a postcard, blobtown for us until next week Although this reset our blob did destroy theirs consistently Gandaran pugs are lovely, why I always lead reset ops. Also the fact that there were 70 of us might have been a factor.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

(edited by Immolator.5640)

in Match-ups

ljd.4658

AG, FSP. I seriously cannot believe you stole my matchup! Any of you guys wanna swap places with Gandara this week? A fight with UW would be… interesting… for me.

haha hoped to of got you also xD however i get a very creepy vibe of you saying “interesting” o well bud maybe next week or two if we can hold this spot “fingers crossed” atleast make our odds easier to face you hopefully despite its random.

(edited by ljd.4658)

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Just spent my time after the raid watching the FSV reset stream, absolutely loving it chaps! Hilarious xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: strifer.8320

strifer.8320

Just spent my time after the raid watching the FSV reset stream, absolutely loving it chaps! Hilarious xD

Link pl0x!
And GuM would probably like some duels this week, just whisper some member to ask in guildchat or ask here if you’re interrested!

Ty for the reset tho, fight at our Garrison was intense! Seems like AG and FSP got a lot of numbers but GuM will still give you a good fight for our home border

Cya in the field guys!

Elderly Woman/Charr Warrior
[FURY] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

AG => All Germans

But I’m British Q_Q

Than act like one and dont blob like a ret**d

Owow, daily laughs, thanks.

Stop touching tips with PUNK and Kale. And we’ll stop this apparently blobbing with a huge zerg of 25.

Sorry.

Pls forgive.

Pls.

All in all though, some kitten good fights though out the night, hope you guys keep this up for the rest of the week

This wasnt about you FIRE
We came from UW border, where TUP rddt HoB RL+pug’s was running as 1 grp
Skill lag was worse then a SM lordroom fight

You sir make me chuckle. HoB don’t raid on Fridays – we are good mates with them and SHOCK HORROR we had 1 guy…. 1 guy with us from HoB, later a 2nd managed to get after queue, but you had already left the zone by that time.

Rddt did their own thing as did RL. We ran 20-25 and came across FSV and Kale and pugs many a time, counting atleast 50 between you. Do we complain about handholding guilds, no.. Just a shame you all left the zone.

Only time you caught us together was at keeps, noteably the UW garrison which after an insanely long fight got pushed out the first time, You choose to come into that mess, and we proceeded to kick you out of the keep. Alas UW’s never ending wave after wave was too much at that time.

Then you charged us at bay with your Kale guys not far behind, at that point we would of been outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1… on the plateau, we had already won that encounter before Rddt joined in.

If I am missing something please enlighten me. Just ask the ballsy brave UW lot, TUP were alone engaging their hordes win and lose.

PS: as the UW guy said, there was barely a door left standing in garri that first time. We all engaged at different points, the lord room was a free for all.

Nice of you to notice the singular HoB guy online with us though, he will appreciate being noticed.

As for GvG mail me ingame @ Dranul for any 15-25 GvG. We don’t use that website, but if anyone wants some action and some fun challenge us.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Link pl0x!
And GuM would probably like some duels this week, just whisper some member to ask in guildchat or ask here if you’re interrested!

Ty for the reset tho, fight at our Garrison was intense! Seems like AG and FSP got a lot of numbers but GuM will still give you a good fight for our home border

Cya in the field guys!

http://www.twitch.tv/kmzkamikaze/b/436275991

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

Am I really the only Underworld player who sees this as a week of horror?
We don’t cover anything during the week. These people put up resistance! :O
We only pull decent zergs against small servers, Ring of Fire & Blacktide, that week we had 3-4 maps filled every day.

I’m afraid this week its going to be :

Eternal Battlegrounds: Queue

Homeborder : 10 Defenders, the gummies, and when they ring the alarm bell we’ll pull off 50 to 60 reinforcements from our natnional reserves in Lions Arch.

Enemy Borderlands : Off limits. Our soldiers are not trained enough, and I havent seen any serious damage done by any of our guilds in a long time. No offence, but we have no extremly organised guilds, best we can do is dust off some SWD players and sent them to battle, but that’ll be 20-25 tops.

I don’t mean to offend any of my fellow servermates, but I command 6-7 hours a day, and I havent spotted any guilds yet that can match our oponents organisation, VcY couldnt even be dealt with with our pugs. I hope I am strongly mistaken, but I fear that the best we’re going to show up with is homeborder defence, and Eternal Battlegrounds blobbing in 70-85 man groups from 12:30 till 01:30.

I’m not experienced with Aurora Glade, but I fear we, a mainly pug server named Underworld, will not meet your expectations.

Ok, enough negatvity. I’ll see you on the fields of Eternal Battleground

-Archi
Underworld Commander

in Match-ups

Terrorsquad.2349

Funny mesmer in SM at 3am from AG I think.. U were hiding on outer wall and u were level 80.. Shame that upscaled thief lv 48 killed u xD.. No offense but I would check your build asap :p..

Cheers, was gf

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

We only pull decent zergs against small servers, Ring of Fire & Blacktide, that week we had 3-4 maps filled every day.

Homeborder : 10 Defenders, the gummies, and when they ring the alarm bell we’ll pull off 50 to 60 reinforcements from our natnional reserves in Lions Arch.

Enemy Borderlands : Off limits. Our soldiers are not trained enough, and I havent seen any serious damage done by any of our guilds in a long time. No offence, but we have no extremly organised guilds, best we can do is dust off some SWD players and sent them to battle, but that’ll be 20-25 tops.

I don’t mean to offend any of my fellow servermates, but I command 6-7 hours a day, and I havent spotted any guilds yet that can match our oponents organisation, VcY couldnt even be dealt with with our pugs. I hope I am strongly mistaken, but I fear that the best we’re going to show up with is homeborder defence, and Eternal Battlegrounds blobbing in 70-85 man groups from 12:30 till 01:30.

I’m not experienced with Aurora Glade, but I fear we, a mainly pug server named Underworld, will not meet your expectations.

-Archi
Underworld Commander

Hey, it wont be a week of horror for u, personally i haven’t been in wvw tonight I have alot of afk sessions so haven’t bothered going in tonight.

The way I see it is I really enjoy playing AG it’s a nice challenge and from past experiences and memories great decent size fights. As for you UW guys last time we faced you we had some awesome fights and have looked forward to facing you again ever since. You have got numbers, don’t know if you were personally there but if you were then u would remember that amazing battle for your bay which lasted most of the night in our last match up against you, although I left after a few hours I think we still failed to take it. Not including the odd few nights you had great coverage.

Don’t dampen your servers moral, you done a great job last time and i’m sure you will achieve better this time around. After all if there is any server that is persistent it’s UW

As you know you (UW) and AG have both played FSP many times and we don’t normally all wake up until mid week lol, but if there is something we lack which you have is your persistence.

Nothing bad about a pug server (if that’s what u class yourselves as) Pugs are what guild groups are made out of, and the backbone of the community, and under the right command can win some awesome fights.

So chin up and keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield

-Twinny

-Punk

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

I won’t be on for most of this matchup and not at all the next 3, so I wish you all good fights and bountiful loot GG

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

PunK would like to thank all the guilds from AG and UW (ofcourse the FSP guilds as well) for the nice night we had! Well done all and keep fighting the good fights!

As Always, PunK is looking for some nice GvGs (15-20 a side)!

Good luck and have fun to all!

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

I also apologise to you FSV fokes, at 2hrs 20 mins-ish on your stream at bay I was the awkward mesmer that pulled 5 of your guys down. It was revenge for having it done to me earlier by some other FSP fokes

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Took Stonemist with 4 people, one being a ranger with no armor whatsoever. Castle lord put up a tough fight!

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

-Archi
Underworld Commander

Yes Archi, you are the only person who takes WvW so seriously that you can’t have fun unless you’re winning or farming sm for wxp.

Who cares if its a stacked match up? I had a lot of fun attacking AG last night, and if FSP had showed up any sooner we would have probably had garrison flipped too.

You command 7 hours a day and you’re a guild leader but you apparently don’t have a guild that matches the opponents organisation so why are you complaining that the rest of the server aren’t at that level in your eyes either? :P Surely if you play so much more than everyone else you should have the most organised guild ever?

Seriously, Our guild brought at least 46 players to wvw last night to AG border, half of those have barely played WvW and wanted to play it in a large guild event to understand how to play, Although we got slaughtered after we lost momentum we took bay several times, wiped FIRE several times and generally had a ton of fun and the new guys got some training hours in, you don’t have to win all the time to enjoy yourself.

[Mayh] thanks AG for the fun we had last night :P we will have to visit you again soon