Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: eremos.8142

eremos.8142

nice teamwork FSP/AG…….

It’s hardly teamwork, we simply don’t have the manpower to put pressure on their borderlands at the moment so we’re losing points. Not sure how much they are pressuring eachother’s borders, but I suppose they can’t do as much there as a third invading force at the moment is absent. FSP seems to like us more than AG anyway, but that’s to be expected as our scores are close. It’ll be hard to prevent AG from gaining more of a lead on both our servers though :P

Kale, you guys sure are persistent and deserve respect for that. Most other guilds would’ve given up far sooner. We don’t want to lose Garrison just yet though, our homeborder is in a bad enough shape as it is!

No, no, don’t make excuses for us. We’re totally focusing UW for 3 reasons:

1. We totally <3 AG, still waiting for that AG/Gandara/FSP matchup that is always so tantalizingly close but never quite happens. I suspect that if it does happens though we’ll spend 90% of our time just jumping around each other throwing down boxes of fun and guild kegs everywhere.
2. You complained A LOT in our last matchup (yeah, yeah, I know, don’t judge a server by a few posters, but eh, it’s nice to have rivalries),
3. You’re threatening to steal our Server With the Most Internal Drama trophy from us with this thread. You no can has! We’re Far Dramapeaks, darn it!

Seriously though, it’s been a good matchup and I thank you, even if I haven’t been around much this week so far.

Xander Moss
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

No of course you don’t work together,you just don’t attack each others bl’s

in Match-ups

Posted by: sketchy.8193

sketchy.8193

I decided to put a little something together from our silly ambush vs Punk.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vkoF5hsj38

oh and btw… less whining on forums and more fighting in game!
Great matchup so far had loads of fun!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

@iorlas if you play for the scores even for the slightest I’m sure even You can come to the conclusion that there’s actually some logic to go UW BL instead of AG.

Any further info(bu*thurt) you may have, you can discuss about it with my hammer on the field.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

Aurora, you’re scarry! >:(

We received an outnumbered debuff last night at 3 A.M on Eternal Battlegrounds, and that whilest we had a 35 man group running around.

Today we as in the Underworld server, we’ve been slacking a bit, no queues, but it happens. Tomorrow you’ll feel our wrath. Gief that 2nd place back! >:)

~ Archi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Hahahaha kitten sketch another epic video

I hope Punk enjoy your latest creation too as much as they enjoyed it when it happened hehe all asurakitephobia therapy bills can be mailed directly to Twinklefairy.

Glad I don’t have to upload my version yet with voice comms frapsed and you took from Queccs/punks Stream. looking forward to more great action in this very decent match up so far.

Now all together… In Harmony

o o oooo…

Lets go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Lets go fly a kite
And send it soaring

=D

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

But but… AG where did you go? We were all excited for our 29 v 50+ and you all ran away!
We had so much love to give…

I was the commander leading in that fight and I can tell you we had 31 on TS and yours numbers were the same so don’t say it was 50 also I like the way you fail to put our first two fights up when you wiped you( was a very good fight) and on the 3rd as was said the UW night shift was at SM and I even said it TS they are going to think they won :/ but as you saw only one person was down….. So it would of still been game on if we stayed

Next think as for the “10 omegas” on UW hills it was 7… And the reason we hit you is because you night team the night before took all of AG bl with 3 omegas and 30 man team v about 15 people, my guess for fsp hitting you bl is that fact that all there said in EB was blue because you followed up talking the stuff that AG took of them as for the 50 omega rush that was just for fun ^^ always wanted to see how fast a wall would drop

But even though a lot of people don’t like the blobing in EB I must say both UW and FSP have made my bags full a lot of times, just one thing to FSP on EB please fight more and don’t run into towers then when we go away try and jump us it’s not worked for you and just means I have to wait longer for my loot but keep the blobs coming in EB

Mr Quackers [NP] The Night Pact legacy
EB commander <3

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

2. You complained A LOT in our last matchup

Wait untill you fight Ruins of Surmia.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

But but… AG where did you go? We were all excited for our 29 v 50+ and you all ran away!

Hey Flamey, forgot u were on UW server your my favorite pesky thief

Signed,

Big Norn Guardian,

With Nasty Hammer

Twinny!!

I miss you…!
I’m not scouting this match, you inspired me to become a Nasty Hammer Git, so I’m having fun with that instead.
Hope you are finding some good fights and lots of looooooot!!!!!!!! hehe

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

I was the commander leading in that fight and I can tell you we had 31 on TS and yours numbers were the same so don’t say it was 50 also I like the way you fail to put our first two fights up when you wiped you( was a very good fight) and on the 3rd as was said the UW night shift was at SM and I even said it TS they are going to think they won :/ but as you saw only one person was down….. So it would of still been game on if we stayed

Next think as for the “10 omegas” on UW hills it was 7… And the reason we hit you is because you night team the night before took all of AG bl with 3 omegas and 30 man team v about 15 people, my guess for fsp hitting you bl is that fact that all there said in EB was blue because you followed up talking the stuff that AG took of them as for the 50 omega rush that was just for fun ^^ always wanted to see how fast a wall would drop

But even though a lot of people don’t like the blobing in EB I must say both UW and FSP have made my bags full a lot of times, just one thing to FSP on EB please fight more and don’t run into towers then when we go away try and jump us it’s not worked for you and just means I have to wait longer for my loot but keep the blobs coming in EB

Mr Quackers [NP] The Night Pact legacy
EB commander <3

Wow… I don’t really see what your problem is…
Did u miss my post where i said it was all a bit of fun?

F.U.N. aka a bit of a laugh… Sheesh some people are so touchy.
I didn’t say anything negative about you, and i didn’t have the other stuff to put on as ive just started using fraps and have to be constantly reminded by my guildies and server mates to run it because i forget.
So… Sorry you didn’t see it in the lighthearted way it was meant to be taken, and as I didn’t make any comments about the content of the rest of your post I will leave my reply to the content I was responsible for.

P.S. just because you have 31 on TS doesn’t mean that is all the people you have with u… I’m just sayin… (and we also said we weren’t bothered about your numbers too)

P.P.S. if u only saw one of your team downed you should have gone to specsavers….

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacktoes.7623

Blacktoes.7623

Nothing really offensive was said. Spawn is a kitten place to fight but AG did retreat whatever the reason was. Then again the vid was really short.

On that note tho…pugs r pugs and worry about winning first, but can certain guilds stop running away from certain guilds all the time ><? Some of us are starting to get bored. AoA kept hiding from our 20man grp with their 30+ pugs + whatever else blob. I’ve never seen a guild run away so much when they heavily outnumber someone. Every time we met any of them outside of their walls they would quickly change direction and bail to their portals even if they were merged with other large guild grps :p

I’m not trying to be offensive, but come on…you will never learn how to play if all you do is bail. It will give your guild a bad name >.>

I don’t know that guild and ok maybe you guys just aren’t a WvW community or something (there were kale and DW there too) but I’m really curious what made you guys play the way you did on Tuesday in FSR border. Surely you didn’t enjoy hiding the entire time yourselves.

(edited by Blacktoes.7623)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Here is a video of FIRE vs FSV in the GvG we had here the other day, grab some popcorn, a beern and dont forget to enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6YaPaN5iA

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panos.9427

Panos.9427

Greek Titans [GRTS] have to say a big Thanks to FSV, CRUX, NP guilds for the nice fights!

-Rerolled [Re]
-Typhons Bane

in Match-ups

Posted by: GoodWithGravy.8019

GoodWithGravy.8019

That 50 golem rush was serious business! We had super sneaky stealths and mesmer portals and even a live strea……wait…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Hats off to PUNK last night having some good fights with HoB whilst being slightly outnumbered. Proper WvW guild, looking for fights running alone definitely a feather in the cap of FSP.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

After 3 days of forced offline because of a thunderstorm, i’m back i just want to add that, from an enemy perspective, Gum is one of the best defender guild that i have encounter, always spot on on siege and manage supply of the keep and also the enemy with some very good steal of camps, right in front of my group try to reach the ring keep the good work up.
UW in general you’re a good server, i think you have the possibility to be a great server when the server in general will be a tiny bit better in open field combat.
FSP always a good server to fight, lots of guilds, lots of fighting

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

That’s spot on ^ Amelia.

Typically as roaming guilds go, one does not simply go to their own borderlands due in most part to Queues. This has been perfect as UW bring the fight on their own BL, FSP and AG can send guilds there and have a scrap.

In previous matches such as Gandara + Riverside. No one wants to go to Riverside BL cause you all know its T3 and 50 Acs per door. So AG guilds go Gandara, but Gandara Guilds can’t in most part to queue and thus go to AG – meaning Guild Vs Pugzerg for the most part rather than Guild v Guild action in the mix.

UW for my perspective are the best 3rd server to have, pride and spirit and no lack of determination for fights on their BL. Very competent and extremely fun.

A lot of people last week were like “oh bless RoF no numbers” well that was all horse kitten, they just had a crap attitude and lack of morale to fight. I saw countless times of 50-60+ including 1 or 2 guilds in that. Just they didn’t stay after a few wipes, didn’t come out and fight. A real lack of spirit, perhaps lack of community comms + commanders. Same with Drakkar Lake, they lost one guild Dsun, who in all the weeks previously we had fought DL never saw them. Then after Dsun left, Drakkars had no fight in them last time whatsoever.

More servers should be like UW. That is all.

You bring action and as a guild leader of a roaming guild, I can’t ask for more.

See you on the battlefield tonight – Will try to get in UW BL

Kind regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfstrike Nl.1245

Wolfstrike Nl.1245

kittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittkittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnranul.2094:

More servers should be like UW. That is all.

You bring action and as a guild leader of a roaming guild, I can’t ask for more.

See you on the battlefield tonight – Will try to get in UW BL

Kind regards TUP

Happy we pulled you over to Farshiver borderlands just now ^^
Looking forward for the fights this night.
May the badges rain!

| Wolfstrike Nl | Wolfstrike Mes | Wolfstrike Guard | Wolfstrike Thief |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jezismarja.6842

Jezismarja.6842

Thx to [PunK] for great GvG yesterday and today !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kansloos.4329

Kansloos.4329

Want to thank [NR] and [HoB] for 2 awesome GvG’s both where very close and enjoyed every fight, most intense fights we had till now! Hoping for some more awesome fights! This week is turning out to be one of the best weeks we had (atleast for me). Keep it up everyone!

Chelios BoeddhaBear – Guardian
The Glory of War [GoW]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Want to thank [NR] and [HoB] for 2 awesome GvG’s both where very close and enjoyed every fight, most intense fights we had till now! Hoping for some more awesome fights! This week is turning out to be one of the best weeks we had (atleast for me). Keep it up everyone!

What a GvG with Punk tonight, on a KNIFE EDGE every round! you guys are top quality!

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Started UW BL, had some action but left zone for dear old HoB so they could get their guys in from Queue and GvG Punk. Alas FSP BL was a lag fest.

Kale with xyz numbers and the rest of the zone defending admirably Bay, and the UW presence was also just one group. We found a few scraps to be had but for the most part the entire map was laggy as hell half the time, even when sitting at spawn or the N camp fighting a handful.

Good smush when we caught the guild(s) by themselves though. Mostly a clusterkitten though Resolute defending..

Regards TUP

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Forgot to mention EB and all the other BLs later on with our 10-11 guys was good fun to engage the late night groups.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

I think when you went back to our BL after midnight you were still 20+ when you took Bay, and also when you were sieging Woodhaven. Whatever the numbers were though, our forces had already left so we were mostly only a handful of people trying to poke at you during the Woodhaven siege. It was fun, atleast in my opinion :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

No we weren’t but thanks for the compliment :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

10 ACs inside Lord’s of SM every time FSP tries to hold SM.
And we still can get them all down with our zerg while your guys inside fall like cherries off a cherry tree…
Build more. You may keep half of them after our push.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

@Karahol I bet your kitten grew a few inches writing that post……such a hero

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Karahol.9840

Wait for the pics i will post in some hours. 15 acs in Lord’s and PunK/Kale guys on them???
Enjoy your lootbags guys, but you got wiped 3 times in the dredges when you went blob vs blob, so i can live with being killed in ac fire instead of players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkRealityNL.1594

DarkRealityNL.1594

@Karahol:
Im not one for comming on here to QQ about blobs and about people using siege, but i would like to set the record straight:

Yes, there where PunK people on the AC’s, but Blob vs Blob? Hardly! You outnumbered us at least 2-1 and yet you have the need to build your own AC’s while attacking SM. If you want to QQ about the tactics that FSP commanders employ, at least be decent enough to point out those two facts as well.

Dark Dahlenn [PunK] – Desolation
— Raid Leader
—— Guilty by default

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

It’s ironic though that there’s complaining about ACs from the server that wastes more golems in a week than we do in months. Be glad you guys on FSP are hardly getting targeted by those rushes at all :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

never new FSp where german? all the ac same you guys cant open feild fight hey?

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

the fsp team on EB please fan up and dont place AC in open combat…… just just sucks

in Match-ups

Karahol.9840

@Karahol:
Im not one for comming on here to QQ about blobs and about people using siege, but i would like to set the record straight:

Yes, there where PunK people on the AC’s, but Blob vs Blob? Hardly! You outnumbered us at least 2-1 and yet you have the need to build your own AC’s while attacking SM. If you want to QQ about the tactics that FSP commanders employ, at least be decent enough to point out those two facts as well.

You were not outnumbered. Maybe 20 or so were holing inside SM placing those acs but when we fought outside, we had almost equal numbers.
Still, it was a really unpleasant surprise from a server with people QQing about acs first thing in the matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

Funny commenting about FSP placing sieges in open field, allthough i think an ac in open field is a no-go, running with the entire zerg into a tower to spam ac is also kinda lame, or running around with such a big zerg that you create skillag also sucks.

Been a great WvW for me Gl next round and cya on the battlefield in the futue.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

OchrisO.8450

UW FSP all the AC in open fights what is that about?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Thank you PunK for the nice, exiting and close GvG’s, most close we’ve had in some time!
Was a lot of fun, and we learned a lot more today, ur necro’s did an awesome job with ripping us for buffs! Nicely done PunK!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: frankno.8671

frankno.8671

10 ACs inside Lord’s of SM every time FSP tries to hold SM.
And we still can get them all down with our zerg while your guys inside fall like cherries off a cherry tree…
Build more. You may keep half of them after our push.

I was commanding FSP in EB with Stonemist. We didn’t try to hold SM, probably you didn’t see we were hardcore farming AG loot. Had about 7 waves of the AG zerg, wiped them all. Was fun with all the loot, enjoyed it.

Dark Penguins [GoT]
FSP Commander

(edited by frankno.8671)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Good fights tonight against HoB, Crux and LD. Sorry if pugs added up in some of the fights

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

TY FSV the all fight in your own border, i was the group leading Dawn+Ld+pugs we won some and lose some, hope you had fun, our own Ts had some trobles in one fight and inner north hill when you waypoint and wiped us, Ts was wiped too . I want to say sorry for 2 occassion at the start at 9:00 CEST you were fighting Hob on the rock near our spawn, and we just pushed but quickly moved away and went to hills, and the other occassion was the first time we open south hills and we went north on the wall, one random dropped an Ac and got build, because of that i pushed right away so that the Ac would be out of range.
Anyways great fight, we had a bit of number advantage( i think you had like 20-25 not sure) ,we were running 35 people( /supplyinfo), you had the position and siege advantage in some fight, hope you had fun too, hope to see you next week, Cheers.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Cheers PUNK for the GvG. Hope the kites didn’t give flashbacks

Appreciate you taken us on again, just wish more guilds would Seems you had a busy week with 3 or 4 GvGs we barely got the 1 in All good fun though.

Aside from a big part of Wednesday Primetime, where the FSP and UW ran around as big masses, won’t even call em that “word” and lagged the crap outta FSP BL – it’s been a really great matchup, lots of different guilds, lots of different and I must say well-led commanders, guild + pug mix. Been really something from everyone (sure I’m not on all 4 maps and sure people have different experiences of the match) but has been really enjoyable and I wouldn’t say NO to this matchup again – assuming a few more guilds ask us for GvG ofc <3

Been really nice to get acquainted with UW some of your guilds and commanders, been some epic fights and a lot of fun with FSP also.

Kind Regards TUP

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Cheers for the fights tonight, it’s hard being outmanned at every engagement but we’re getting better at it I promise :P. Special thanks to FSV and DW, aslo sorry DW about the south hills fight the other AG randoms came from nowhere o_0. No special thanks to Punk this time :P that zerg you steamrolled us with was unfair still no hard feelings

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eagle.7208

Eagle.7208

Hi,

After all the posts I’ve read here about Open Field fights, and requests to not run/hide behind walls from all three factions, I have to say that what happened this afternoon on Underworld Borderlands, you all should be ashamed on yourselves.

The only group that fought us on open field, was Kale, one time. On the supply road from Mill to Hills/Garrison.

Then when we finally retalliate towards to FSP, attempting to retake our bay, I was shocked to find 5 Superior Balistas, 4 Superior Arrowcarts and 6 Regulair Arrowcarts, all aimed at the breached wall.

Aurora Glade, you’re even worse then FSP. Whilest we’re attempting to take our bay back with 65 players, vs 50-Odd FSP sitting on their siege, you came to Golem Rush the rest of our (Tier1/Tier2) map, 3 Omegas 4 Alpha’s. Yes, we’ve been tracking you all the way, but I (The Commanding player at that time) Decided to kill FSP at all costs.

Question, If both factions, Aurora Glade and Far Shiverpeaks like open field fights so much. And some “resistance” Why don’t you attack each other? It’s always Underworld Borderlands that gets hit by both groups.

Fact is, we can’t split our zergs to hold double Golem Rushes when both teams are superior to us in power/size.

- Archi

in Match-ups

Karahol.9840

I was commanding FSP in EB with Stonemist. We didn’t try to hold SM, probably you didn’t see we were hardcore farming AG loot. Had about 7 waves of the AG zerg, wiped them all. Was fun with all the loot, enjoyed it.

You make it sound like it was really hard to wipe 40-50 people with 15acs, 4 ballistas and 30 guys in Lord’s of SM.

Nah, noone cares. Farming with acs won’t get you any better in open-field combats.

Good fights tonight against HoB, Crux and LD. Sorry if pugs added up in some of the fights

We were hoping to find you alone for some equal numbers fights, but all those waypoints made it kinda hard. Nice fights though and really good stuff.

Good luck on the reset.

[CRUX] Marduk

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

Question, If both factions, Aurora Glade and Far Shiverpeaks like open field fights so much. And some “resistance” Why don’t you attack each other? It’s always Underworld Borderlands that gets hit by both groups.

Fact is, we can’t split our zergs to hold double Golem Rushes when both teams are superior to us in power/size.

- Archi

you seem to have trouble looking at things in an objective, scientific way. let me help you with some things to think about:
1. maybe the factions that talk on the forums about open field battles are different players than the people who run their whatever-sized-groups?
2. its always underworld that gets hit by the others in your point of view because you obviously cant see the view of others. this seems also to be the case with all the conspiracy people who are convinced that double teaming happens.
it is just an opportunity. little commanding lesson for you since you dont seem too experienced: if you see a battle marker on the map, grab something else while people are busy.

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Aurora Glade, you’re even worse then FSP. Whilest we’re attempting to take our bay back with 65 players, vs 50-Odd FSP sitting on their siege, you came to Golem Rush the rest of our (Tier1/Tier2) map, 3 Omegas 4 Alpha’s. Yes, we’ve been tracking you all the way, but I (The Commanding player at that time) Decided to kill FSP at all costs.

- Archi

So, you let all your t1/t2 fall just because u wanted to kill FSP? You srs?
I think you should stop complaining about other servers and make better choices in commanding :p

PS: AG hits us alot too (multiple times our T3 garri/bay/hills) so don’t be paranoid and think you’re the only “enemy” :p
Like someone said earlier, you can’t see the action on other borders..

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

I think we, Underworldians, performed very well this match up and I hope we gave you, AG and FSP guys, some tough fights. We started this match up as the on paper weakest, we will probably end last, but I think we don’t need to be ashamed.

I want to thank AG and FSP for nice and challenging week. But even more I want to thank all UW guys who never gave up and kept fighting till the end. I am not afraid to say that UW belongs now to mid tier servers and I hope we will get more macthes like this one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Big Thank you UW for this great week. When i noticed who we are fighting it came to me that this could be another steamroll week but it wasn’t =) I hope you guys can get ur drama sorted out. Overall you guys are a great server!

FSP Thank you for you too. You guys are fresh air after germans =) You guys got few good roaming guilds keep that good fighting spirit up.

I hope we will meet you guys again soon =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Underworldians, even though a little bit hard to pronounce, I like this haha. Anyhow, I really need to agree with Miyu here.

We were exited to balls deep into seeing who we will face and when we noticed it was AG and FSP we though “Oh hell man, gonna be rough week”. Well, it was rough but very enjoyable as well. Have to be proud how well my fellow server mates kept playing and being persistant. Sacrifice wasn’t too big a tabu and fighting two opposing forces pretty much non-stop on primetime on our own border was a tough but fun.

I still love the random zergs we sometimes get organized in our own border, where in the mids of the siege we have time to throw some trash talk about each other and have good laughs.

PS. May asurans rain on you

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

To the human thief with incinerator from god knows what enemy server (since he normally gets me when I am on auto run and just not focused until I see a red flash on the other screen). Stop stabbing me in the back, it is painful and UW has seen enough of me running around without clothing due to forgetting to repair.
steals your weapons and throws a quaggan potion on you
Huge improvement, quaggans don’t scare the living daylights out of me when all of a sudden they are appearing in and out of the screen.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

(edited by Dei Veien.2456)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Thank you all for the nice fights <3 It was a refreshing week.

Regards from DW,

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders