Aurora Glade vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: ClanSilmarillion.4091

ClanSilmarillion.4091

Yea overall nice week of wvw. When I saw the matchup I was afraid UW would be heavily bruised. Well we got bruised alright but we landed a few fists in return, so all is well I suppose. Thanks for the loot, hope I dropped something nice to someone out there, and best of luck for next week!

@UW (guess not for long)

in Match-ups

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

@quenoz.3859

Fight us on an open field without Arrowcarts please, or without that your group runs to hide behind a wall.

haha, i want proof of TUP building ACs in open field or hiding from you. go ahead, cant wait!

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

It was a great week, we had some awesome fights with both FSP and AG. Two of our biggest WvW guilds were actually missing for most of the matchup (atleast I didn’t see them running around in their usual guild groups), I believe they are on holiday so perhaps next time we’ll put up even more of a fight. Though you guys might have people on holiday as well so we’ll see how much it matters :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Hi all,

thanks for the nice week, for the many open field fights, and the less point orientated gameplay overall, i enjoyed it.

As for the impression of drama going on on UW, its in the past, aside of a few people that are vocal on the forum, we got the drama mostly sorted out.

Attitude is great, ppl love to fight, outnumbered or not.

UW is and was always known for determination and the never give up sentiment.

So dont be fooled by 2 or 3 ppl here on the forum.

Greetings from UW.

Keva Windrift

Wolfs Rain [Rain]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

I think we, Underworldians, performed very well this match up and I hope we gave you, AG and FSP guys, some tough fights. We started this match up as the on paper weakest, we will probably end last, but I think we don’t need to be ashamed.

I want to thank AG and FSP for nice and challenging week. But even more I want to thank all UW guys who never gave up and kept fighting till the end. I am not afraid to say that UW belongs now to mid tier servers and I hope we will get more macthes like this one.

This.

I’ve have had some awesome fights, so thank you AG and FSP for that.

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfstrike Nl.1245

Wolfstrike Nl.1245

Tnx for the great fights this week both FSP and AG.

Enjoyed it pretty much and am surprised that we didn’t get steamrolled that much.
Hope we face you guys again any week soon. ^^

Postcard from UW 3 hours prior reset attached.
Got bored a bit in the end so lured him in

Great response from AG to attack underwater gate after it got slain ^^

Attachments:

| Wolfstrike Nl | Wolfstrike Mes | Wolfstrike Guard | Wolfstrike Thief |

in Match-ups

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

the UW and FSP team in EB i did have alot respect for you have a very good 3 way fight untill both UW and FSP started settin gup AC and bal in open combakittens kittening discusting…… L2F or just go home……

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

the UW and FSP team in EB i did have alot respect for you have a very good 3 way fight untill both UW and FSP started settin gup AC and bal in open combakittens kittening discusting…… L2F or just go home……

Dude, every server does that. Also the almighty AG.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: ljd.4658

ljd.4658

Ty all for this match up, had a blast and i even enjoyed talking to a guy from [CRUX] in LA on underworld we were going over the fights and best moments in WvW on both parts i wish the best for you, your guild and server in the future and best of luck to you FSP in your next match up.

Fluffyxzephyr [FL] Forgotten Light.
Guardian 150k+ kills/Rank: 2100+ WvW.
Seafarers Rest [EU]. Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottenLightGW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Question, If both factions, Aurora Glade and Far Shiverpeaks like open field fights so much. And some “resistance” Why don’t you attack each other? It’s always Underworld Borderlands that gets hit by both groups.

Fact is, we can’t split our zergs to hold double Golem Rushes when both teams are superior to us in power/size.

- Archi

you seem to have trouble looking at things in an objective, scientific way. let me help you with some things to think about:
1. maybe the factions that talk on the forums about open field battles are different players than the people who run their whatever-sized-groups?
2. its always underworld that gets hit by the others in your point of view because you obviously cant see the view of others. this seems also to be the case with all the conspiracy people who are convinced that double teaming happens.
it is just an opportunity. little commanding lesson for you since you dont seem too experienced: if you see a battle marker on the map, grab something else while people are busy.

I think you hit the nail on the head and I am an Underworld player.. shame I missed the fun today, sounds like our chat channel would of been filled with whines and tears.. though likely tears of laughter after reading yours and Terro’s replies to the whiney commander

On a personal note I have seen no such evidence of double teaming and as for open field sieging I think we have done our fair share of it as well this week so not sure why “Eagle” is so incensed about it.. especially as the “Underworld Commander” has been strangely de-tagged most of the week, instead choosing to hole up in Quentin or Bravost for the duration…. guess numbers superiority weren’t there to be confident of accomplishing map domination under his tag.
Siege is part of the games mechanics, its there to be used by all and there are ranking points to add into it, sure none of us like to see nothing but siege wars, but it has its place and everyone has their own preferences especially if a player has decided to pile ranking points into AC’s.. otherwise why bother.

It’s been a decent week, some good battles with both AG and FSP and I wish you both all the best in your next battles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Aurora Glade, you’re even worse then FSP. Whilest we’re attempting to take our bay back with 65 players, vs 50-Odd FSP sitting on their siege, you came to Golem Rush the rest of our (Tier1/Tier2) map, 3 Omegas 4 Alpha’s. Yes, we’ve been tracking you all the way, but I (The Commanding player at that time) Decided to kill FSP at all costs.

- Archi

So, you let all your t1/t2 fall just because u wanted to kill FSP? You srs?
I think you should stop complaining about other servers and make better choices in commanding :p

PS: AG hits us alot too (multiple times our T3 garri/bay/hills) so don’t be paranoid and think you’re the only “enemy” :p
Like someone said earlier, you can’t see the action on other borders..

Cheers

Nicely put.. you want a job on UW?