Aurora Glade vs Gandara vs Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leyo.1935

Leyo.1935

Thx for ur loot bags CN. You need to send more of you guys after me so i can get more loot bags =) I got 125 kills this morning and died only once

And i bet it’s because you fell off a cliff !

No wonder u guys getting ur kitten kicked in T2 when u get ur kitten kicked in open field by t6 servers

A few months ago, JS was T8 but slowly made its way to T2/T1. That’s something we’re proud of ; not many servers did it.
Ok may be it’s only because we have girls, beer, and a wonderful beach

This said, i guess everyone agrees, “Tx” means nothing in itself. Only the coverage is important. See Vizunah Place and their nightly-mighty Karma Train (may be some of you will meet the famous Jade Express, but believe me, it’s much less impressive than the Vizunah Karma Train).
Some of your guilds (both on AG and G) that we met in prime time are much more challenging than some guilds we met in T1 (and, yeah, probably toughter than some of our guilds).
bows

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

JS didn’t slowly made your way to T2/T1, AG fought JS maaaany times before. One week you got almost the entire population of Arborstone, which made u rapidly move up, if I remember correctly u went from T8 to T2 in 3 or 4 weeks…

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

TY Leyo for the compliment, we try our best, we found Dex from JS strong guild group, the rest seem pugs but maybe is just me, i need to start to know the all guild in your server

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

had a great time on AG borderlands last night, no-one demanding that I go on some kind of voice comm. The only down side was the insane numbers put forward by GD and JS. At one point AG was actually outmanned on our own borderlands, JS had three zergs all of which outnumbered the AG one when we were defending the bay. Btw, did Gandara really need both Yak and XxX in AG borderlands at the same time?

There’s way too many guilds on gandara to have less than 2 per borderland lol. A lot of times there will be 4 guilds on a borderland during the week, unless you have a problem with those guilds specifically for some odd reason.

Guilds will change borderlands until they find one they can have fun in. If that happens to be AG, then that’s where they’ll be. If they stick around it’s usually an indication there are actual fights to be had and not just people sitting on arrow carts, so it’s a good sign

Oh and Gandara does not really coordinate much beyond ‘Hey, there’s fun fights in this borderland and there’s no queue’. If GBL is being taken by a massive blob and there’s no such blob in AG BL for example, most guilds will definitely move there if they can

JS can have their PPT and lower the odds of meeting them again.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

JS didn’t slowly made your way to T2/T1, AG fought JS maaaany times before. One week you got almost the entire population of Arborstone, which made u rapidly move up, if I remember correctly u went from T8 to T2 in 3 or 4 weeks…

Two months, sir.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/11
We didn’t get the “entire population” of Arborstone, we got the half of it ; and some of our most proeminent guilds left the server due because of the new population (they went to Ranick or to our best-ennemy, Vizunah).
… Like you got all almost the entire Piken population I guess

Then we resisted to a double German focus during 10 long, boring, neverending weeks. That, too, is something we’re VERY proud of :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Yeah, why XxX and Yak on the same map, and still we where outmanned hehe. The only group we fought with the same size as us, was HoB. I think they ran with 15 or something alike. We did not find any situation outside HoB which we fought 40/50, and one fight we fought against a entire JS zerg. Where we wiped them, after which they dissapeared. There is no need to use excuses as ‘We played on T1 and bla bla’. Ppl like to zerg and noting more. JS was trying to kill us by flanking with 2 big guilds plus the massive pug zerg, while we are only 15…. :/

ps: Oh yes Dranul thank you for letting us finish that fight with HoB. But if you really want to zerg us (I know you want to), who cares.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Two months, sir.

Excuse me, but according to the stats you post, you got the influx of guilds on week 1 of 2013 and after week 4 of 2013 you were on #6 (Tier 2). So it actually was 4 weeks instead of 2 months.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furball.7368

Furball.7368

Had fun in AG BL last night, shout out to all the guilds that were around, the skirmish over bay was intense!

Ferbull
The Yakslappers [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chinnee.7051

Chinnee.7051

had a great time on AG borderlands last night, no-one demanding that I go on some kind of voice comm. The only down side was the insane numbers put forward by GD and JS. At one point AG was actually outmanned on our own borderlands, JS had three zergs all of which outnumbered the AG one when we were defending the bay. Btw, did Gandara really need both Yak and XxX in AG borderlands at the same time?

You will pay for make Jaimy too sensitive ! Shall we meet in battle and we bring Yak too !

(edited by Chinnee.7051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

yeah why XxX and Yak on same map and be outmmaned hehe,the only group we fought with the same size of us was Hob i think they are running with 15 or something like that,we dont fought any group with less than 40/50 and one fight against the entire zerg of js where we wiped them and they disappeared,there is no need to find excuse “we played on t1 bla bla bla” ppl like zerg this is the thruth nothing more,js was trying to kill us flanking with 2 big guild plus another big zerg of pug we were 15:/

ps:oh yes dranul thanks to let us finish the fight with hob but really if u want zerg us,i know u want do it,who care.

If you were fighting JS, yes I’d make it a 3 way

We have, or at least I have a principle that most guilds deserve our respect. A lot of similar minded guilds leave allied guilds alone when engaged with enemy guild groups of roughly similar size. Countless times, us, fire, HoB etc don’t engage and either watch, stand guard or move on. Don’t get me wrong if our allies look like they’ve lost the fight we show the enemy no mercy and engage <3

Can’t really “zerg” you with my 20-25 plus the 2-5 puggies.

A) handholding / adding into a fight and making it unbalanced completely in our favour will allow us to learn nothing.

B) it’s not fun, not a challenge and why suck the fun from our allies. Especially in a match like this when there is a different mentality of one server so chances of finding a guild of even numbers to fight doesn’t exist anyways.

As to the other fella from Gandara, we won’t be running 2 warbands as we aren’t hitting 25+ let alone 30-35 (at our peak one week). We are atm in the summer at least, running 20-25. Need that manpower to smash the huge forces on offer.

Probs not on today, so to all have a good smush.

Kind Regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

LOL Gandara I can’t believe how lucky I was to come accross this gem when I started contesting your keep http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/Silent-Shino/media/gw007_zps5a9f9552.jpg.html

edit: it’s not very clear but you can see the overgrown grub on the wall in the backround

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

You will pay for make Jaimy too sensitive ! Shall we meet in battle and we bring Yak too !

always nice to see Gandara’s sense of humour xD, btw, I already met Yak last night (I was the guy commanding in AGbl for 4 and a half hours )

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Chinnee.7051

always nice to see Gandara’s sense of humour xD, btw, I already met Yak last night (I was the guy commanding in AGbl for 4 and a half hours )

xD Maybe we gonna met tonight We need to fight !

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

yeah why XxX and Yak on same map and be outmmaned hehe,the only group we fought with the same size of us was Hob i think they are running with 15 or something like that,we dont fought any group with less than 40/50 and one fight against the entire zerg of js where we wiped them and they disappeared,there is no need to find excuse “we played on t1 bla bla bla” ppl like zerg this is the thruth nothing more,js was trying to kill us flanking with 2 big guild plus another big zerg of pug we were 15:/

ps:oh yes dranul thanks to let us finish the fight with hob but really if u want zerg us,i know u want do it,who care.

If you were fighting JS, yes I’d make it a 3 way

We have, or at least I have a principle that most guilds deserve our respect. A lot of similar minded guilds leave allied guilds alone when engaged with enemy guild groups of roughly similar size. Countless times, us, fire, HoB etc don’t engage and either watch, stand guard or move on. Don’t get me wrong if our allies look like they’ve lost the fight we show the enemy no mercy and engage <3

Can’t really “zerg” you with my 20-25 plus the 2-5 puggies.

A) handholding / adding into a fight and making it unbalanced completely in our favour will allow us to learn nothing.

B) it’s not fun, not a challenge and why suck the fun from our allies. Especially in a match like this when there is a different mentality of one server so chances of finding a guild of even numbers to fight doesn’t exist anyways.

As to the other fella from Gandara, we won’t be running 2 warbands as we aren’t hitting 25+ let alone 30-35 (at our peak one week). We are atm in the summer at least, running 20-25. Need that manpower to smash the huge forces on offer.

Probs not on today, so to all have a good smush.

Kind Regards TUP

20/25 +5 = 30 we 15 u cant zerg us?sometimes is better really dont reply but u always do that and many time u do that not on your matchup topic too,i dont want repeat the same kitten of all the time but fact are that and i repeat it again WE DONT CARE do it u like it ?good

the only reason u dont killed us against hob is because u respect them if it was another guild probly it was going different,no point come to the forum and say that,

we saw it,and no point make always wall of text reply only because you know i cant reply in the right way for my english,and dont worry here in XxX almost all have eye and brain i haven’t washed their brain they see with their eyes what happening all the evening while we play,we saw your tup train going to defend garrison we was coming from sentry and all saw how many u all are.

Now for the quiet life ignore US and WE will do the same, u all do not please any of us and none of us care about tup guild.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

hell yeah! I’m totally up for it. If you want to find me; look for the Sylvari guardian from HEH. See you on the battle field

in Match-ups

Chinnee.7051

hell yeah! I’m totally up for it. If you want to find me; look for the Sylvari guardian from HEH. See you on the battle field

Nice mate, thanks for the tips Yep, see u on the battle field

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

I think for the most part, it is a language barrier issue with you prince.

It’s not about it being HoB, sure we respect them, ask any AG guild, TUP won’t ruin their enjoyment, their fights. Always played that way and in return a lot of like minded guilds do the same, let us enjoy the fights the way we let them. What goes around comes around.

As to the time you saw us going Garrison – it was breached, @ lord room, my 20-25 (think it was 22) plus whatever pugs on /map listened to GET TO GARRI (from the Friendly commander on map at the time) happened to run in the same direction as us. If you could of seen more of the chat and / or the map, HoB were going Water gate to try to help stop it – the pugs choose to follow us on occasion. The guys wanted to fight you as we saw ya, but I said no get to garrison as there was more to fight there.

One point I was going to leave you alone near bay/garri as we had 22 you 15 ish but we had a few pugs too, but you and the 8-12 REQ + pugs started the fight so we happily engaged.

I got no time for your nonsense, your whinging when I give you nothing but truths, you asked before how many online I tell you truthfully 29… just coz you ran 30 at the time you blantantly called me a liar – so ye no language barrier there son. I got no time for you.

Go ahead ask NR, Rddt, NP, FIRE if we let them fight against guild groups – or we blob and smash into all fights. There is only one truth.

We could go in circles all week, fact is i’m not a hypocrite, I also don’t accuse people of being liars and send “fake mistells”. Once you can say you do the same we’ll be on the same level. Just let our talking on the battlefield be enough.

Appreciate the action so far folks been fun.

PS: Don’t know why you try to make enemies, FURY are on Piken now, go bother them.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

20/25 +5 = 30 we 15 u cant zerg us?sometimes is better really dont reply but u always do that and many time u do that not on your matchup topic too,i dont want repeat the same kitten of all the time but fact are that and i repeat it again WE DONT CARE do it u like it ?good

the only reason u dont killed us against hob is because u respect them if it was another guild probly it was going different,no point come to the forum and say that,

we saw it,and no point make always wall of text reply only because you know i cant reply in the right way for my english,and dont worry here in XxX almost all have eye and brain i haven’t washed their brain they see with their eyes what happening all the evening while we play,we saw your tup train going to defend garrison we was coming from sentry and all saw how many u all are.

Now for the quiet life ignore me and I will do the same, u all do not please any of us and none of us care about tup guild.

Now, I dont generally like getting involved in these minor discrepancies, but I have to draw the line at other people telling us what our own intentions are.

First off, we know the numbers we run in wvw, we do it 4 times a week. We cant do anything about the occasional pug and the numbers vary throughout an evening. We aren’t going to make up numbers.

Secondly, we always seek to avoid interfering with guilds fighting other guilds unless we’re asked for help (allies wishes come first, of course), or the battle is as good as over/massively unbalanced. It’s a philosophy we’ve always had as we always wish the same treatment in return. We hold that philosophy regardless of which guild.

Third thing I want to say is we play wvw to fight various groups. I understand we will typically have more numbers than you, but if we went to wvw and avoided battles with everyone who didn’t have our exact number, it would be very boring indeed. And that being said, on the receiving end of things, groups larger than us freely attack us as well. It’s not something that can be avoided, different groups run different sizes.

Lastly, attacking a group of people then asking them to ignore you isn’t really how things work. I’ve done my best to keep this neutral and not un/intentionally attack anyone. Chances are we just have varying outlooks on how we would want the game to be. I have every respect for how XxX fights. In my opinion if everyone ran around in smaller groups and fought as well as you do, the fun and excitement in the game would be elevated exponentially.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

Sunday night YaK Attack Movie Trailer !

Subscribe to watch the 30 minute full movie soon !

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

k because u cant ignore us i will simply start ignore/blocking u then i dont have time too wasting on a forum to fill up your ego.

ps: and only a last thing we never asked to dont attack us the point is we really dont care to be zerged by 30/50/100 or 1 less than us.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

k because u cant ignore us i will simply start ignore/blocking u then i dont have time too wasting on a forum to fill up your ego.

ps: and only a last thing we never asked to dont attack us the point is we really dont care to be zerged by 30/50/100 or 1 less than us.

So you mean that you consider 1 less than your number a zerg? So if you run 15 one night, then 16 the next, by your own rational you are a zerg…

War Dad TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

What a kittenty match up so far. Ag isn’t any more interesting at all to fight against than say Fort Ranik (actually ag is a lot blobbier). Servers have become so homogenized.

ps. the amount of and other corny smiles in this thread make me puke.
:)

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

(edited by Master of Timespace.2548)

in Match-ups

Chinnee.7051

Dranul, you make your point, but if he said to ignore this subject why still bother to explain ? You said u don’t have time for him, then stop post about this subject.

We respect all enemy guilds/server. I respect allies/enemy. We don’t want enemys/we don’t want fights on forums or stuff like that. We just want a nice/awesome/fair fight.

You make your point, Nem make he’s point. Don’t continue if it’s not necessary.

Raeyne.5086 @ Ofc, u talk for the best of ur guild, but don’t start to explain things. Some people could think what they want. If u start to talk don’t expect to received lots of love and belivers.

Let’s be awesome people and stop doing s… stuff. and let’s fight on the battle field.

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

@Chinnee Well put. Difference of opinion I think it boils down too. Merely corrected him about it being specifically (respect for HoB was all) we respect all guilds, friend and foe that take to the battlefield alone. We appreciate how for most servers, most players a lot of it is commander/friendlies or “zergs” if you will. So it is refreshen to see other guilds out there testing themselves against the hordes and each other. It’s fun, what we all play for after all.

Misunderstood my meaning is all that happened I think. Guilds should have rivalry sure, for me guilds are the biggest challenge, each has it’s own flavour something different they bring to the table. Blob Busting is the bread and butter, the cream is when guilds clash.

Who knows one day ANET may make the Guild Hall battles like from GW1 and make it 10v10, 15v15, 20v20, 25v25, 30v30 options. (Not sure if you played GW1 )

Until then, I think I speak for most of us when I say we enjoy the random (some might say unlikely) nature of WvW. Where around each corner is the prospect of another epic fun filled fight, potential deadly ambush or the plain “oh snap” moments of walking into the face of an entire zone.

While individuals may not see eye to eye, let’s do what we all do best and keep it on the battlefield.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Chinnee.7051

Dranul, yes, difference of opinion, but don’t try to correct someone. U explain once/twice, but done. Told u, we respect all, but don’t try to explain after the guy says “done”. Every guy have their own opinion, don’t change it. If he want to have an opinion like u and ur guild then good for him, but don’t start to “attack” him (u and ur guys) if he didn’t. It’s not nice to do that on a forum, if u want to “attack” him do it on the battle field. Will be a fair/awesome fight.

Just… Just leave this word “zerg”. C’mon ! I don’t give a … about enemy zerg, i don’t really care ! It’s so much crying here with this “zerg” thing. U make ur point/ur fellas makes their point, i make my point, Nem too. That’s it. If I will start to use “zerg” thing is that i going to troll them to see how they cry. Don’t be to sensitive.

Ofc, we enjoy too fighting in WvW, it’s awesome. But we should stay and fight only in WvW. I respect your opinion, but it’s not nice to “attack” someone on a forum. U SHOULD respect him because he have an opinion and he don’t start to scream that he love u/ur guild like a sweet girl.

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Chinnee your misunderstanding what’s being said. The word zerg isn’t related to you in anyway, it’s used as a descriptive tool to describe the state of the game, the way that most non WvW guilds play the game. That’s it, where did I cry about zerg? Nowhere, your just misreading what I typed. Most fights are against commanders and pugs big zergs (until you find me a different name) it’s not crying or whinging, just a name to describe them, period.

I think too many people get upset with the word zerg. Hell some servers call 20man groups zerg.

Btw I didn’t attack him, if you read the posts, talks about wall of text, washing brains and he flew into we don’t care about TUP ignore us we ignore you, out of the blue. So yes I brought up his previous behaviour in a follow on post – Nuff said on the matter. Otherwise we just keep going in circles. What’s done is done.

Absolutely no need of your paragraph on Zerg and sensitive btw – as you totally misunderstand what’s being said. Use of sweet girl and such, condescending much? Look your fine, just stop misreading what I say. Then following up with don’t attack then silly comments (misplaced comments on sensitive and name calling) if your also not native English speaking then I totally get the miscommunication.

We have clogged the thread enough with our circle posts – back to the action.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Chinnee.7051

Haha, u too misunderstanding. I didn’t say that u start to cry. Just the whole thing, like u say about “zerg”. Let’s finsih this discussion, we gonna met on the battle field. Have fun !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Ah, the good old language barrier, both sides keep talking but neither really understands eachother.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

SSSh you foreigner you Dr Strang E <3 back to business back to killing – might just be popping on later.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Too much love in this thread…

Not enough TDA =(

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! HAVE MY BABIES!!!

You better not be implying TDA don’t bring the love!

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

Hai CRUX. And NR. And rddt. And SPCZ. And RL.

Feed us moar plz :P

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Two months, sir.
We didn’t get the “entire population” of Arborstone, we got the half of it ; and some of our most proeminent guilds left the server due because of the new population (they went to Ranick or to our best-ennemy, Vizunah).
… Like you got all almost the entire Piken population I guess

Then we resisted to a double German focus during 10 long, boring, neverending weeks. That, too, is something we’re VERY proud of :p

We lost half our WvW after 2 month’s, they all went to SFR.. we went down in rankings, then we got 1 guild from GH, and 2 from WSR and 2 from RoF, after some time we got 1 PS guild, then the GH and an original AG guild left to NA. Then we got the AG guild back, some of it, not the entire, like 8 people. Then we got another PS guild, so we got faaar away from as many as you but as been told, and on the statics u show, it took you 4 week to go from T8 to T2

Edit: and we also lost FURY for some time ago, and both the WSR guilds have either stopped playing or disbanded.

Tripilios

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

You might get more luck with JS Ragnar, they’ve been pretty cooperative this evening.

EDIT: Oh and Triplios, rddt is still alive and kicking thanks :P

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

(edited by CosmicChopsticks.2876)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I do not think he ment we had any problems with you tbh. Understandable that you all teamed up after a while. Kudos to the guilds that ran alone now and then

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

That fight at AG borderland now!!!!
Thank you TAC, ONS, CNTK & XxX for fighting us at the same time as we were fighting PF, SR, DS, DEX, Ekí and other! Seriosuly, SO nice fights!!!!! Great guys!!! That so was the fight of the day!

I really hope someone recorded that fight! Unfortunately we didnt something we wish we had, was the best fight we probably had in a month! Thank you so much guys!

Tripilios

(edited by kribre.9683)

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

Where were HOB and TUP tonight ? We missed you on Gandara BL.

Fights were rather intense but not much mobility (crude straightforward fights for Garnizon), quite “blobby zergy” thus less interresting.

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Thank you TAC, ONS, CNTK & XxX for fighting us at the same time as we were fighting PF, SR, DS, DEX, Ekí and other! Seriosuly, SO nice fights!!!!! Great guys!!! That so was the fight of the day!

I really hope someone recorded that fight! Unfortunately we didnt something we wish we had, was the best fight we probably had in a month! Thank you so much guys!

u really like fight like that?slowmotion?

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

u really like fight like that?slowmotion?

Didn’t make for too much FPS drop. Honestly, it would of been the fact we were fighting relatively close to a spawn. We can’t control if people die and run back to try and kill us. Might wanna wait next time if you don’t want slowmo fights.

But it was fun, our TS was almost in tears with laughter, one of our favorite raids on AG, thanks for the lovey dovey fights chapos!

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Fights were rather intense but not much mobility (crude straightforward fights for Garnizon), quite “blobby zergy” thus less interresting.

We were on Jade Sea border as we heard that was where the GvG guilds from JS would be, but only BSF were around, and HoB don’t raid on mondays, we had 3 or 4 of them join our 20 odd for a raid.

What guild were you? Dex, maybe?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

I do not think he ment we had any problems with you tbh. Understandable that you all teamed up after a while. Kudos to the guilds that ran alone now and then

Yeah it was pretty understandable and fair (mostly). We knew we outnumbered RL pretty bad at start of evening and felt pretty bad for them. Was a lot of fun anyway when CRUX joined the party.
Got a bit silly towards the end of the evening but … meh, i’ll take it over jade sea bl where there was nothing really to fight.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Leyo.1935

We were on Jade Sea border as we heard that was where the GvG guilds from JS would be, but only BSF were around, and HoB don’t raid on mondays, we had 3 or 4 of them join our 20 odd for a raid.

What guild were you? Dex, maybe?

PhX ; we’re not that much this week as everyone seems to be on holidays. We have been roaming with a 10 to 25 men group (25 at our very best, couting azuras), unless our leaders inherit the whole map lead (aka, PU leader).
But we truelly appreciated our encounters with TUP and HOB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Joining the love train, awesome fights on GBL until it got a lil silly with the lag but ehhh kitten happens ;D Moved over to JS BL, was Dire for the most part, then epic Bay fights :P Thanks for the funsies guys!

And yea Sorry RL :< But you guys have cahones

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Thanks for nice fights guys =)

was nice fights with TDA at the end =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

gandara and ag don’t care too much about points, wakeing up without anything is bad but we manage
I hope Ag doesn’t gain too much ranking.

For all the Gandakitten ople yesterday night in Js border, stay in your side of the map so we put pressure in both side and we start flipping stuff instead i just take my T0 stuff in south – hill side

Gandar’s first reaction to JS rushing their BL is to bring everyone to AG to cap as much as possible. though worth saying, gandara have been getting the more pressure from JS so far on their BL. Really disappointed in how low the organisation in gandara has become, you guys used to be top notch, now it seems you prefer to third wheel every fight AG takes part of with JS, i really cannot remember a fight with JS that gandara was not poking our sides. JS bl will fall if gandara start pushing it more seriously there at primetime, maybe then they can get rid of that WP in their bl’s hills and have some breathing room.

Thought i’d comment on this as we were doing most of the poking. For a start we’ve flipped hills a couple of times on our bl but you wake up the next day and its T3 and sieged to the teeth again. The fights at cragtop on sunday we were mostly looking to help tbh as seeing it drop to t1 would help even if you took it.
Happy to admit we did a rubbish job but we’re bloodthirsty kittens and its hard to resist most of the time. When you did flip it we were at the gate cutting off JS reinforcements so we aren’t all bad

Generally speaking you have the more fun groups to fight anyway so you tend to get more attention is all. Ag bl is definitely the more popular bl this week, just more fights and less issues with getting cannon or ac fire on your head pretty much everywhere.

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: calitox.2953

calitox.2953

Thanks Yak, Dius, XxX and others for the great fight in this Bay on JS BL. That was fun.
And sorry for our big blob :/ We have the number but you have certainly the skill

The little mesmer of BSF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bero.2193

Bero.2193

Yeah it was pretty understandable and fair (mostly). We knew we outnumbered RL pretty bad at start of evening and felt pretty bad for them. Was a lot of fun anyway when CRUX joined the party.
Got a bit silly towards the end of the evening but … meh, i’ll take it over jade sea bl where there was nothing really to fight.

Hey, we enjoyed the fights vs Dius tonight we ran 14 guys when we met you, each time I thought yes! a good fight halfway through AG zerg swings by for bum action on you (sorry) eventually we left it got far too blobby for us. Met TDA when we had 12 guys had a couple of good fights with them then got violated by Yak when we were cata’ing briar on JS BL, which was followed by more fights with Yak which were good. Eventually met XxX but we were down to 7 guys by then with maybe 1 or 2 pug followers, wish I had more guys to have given you a proper fight. CRUX is new so bare with us in fighting terms, you may get a great fight from us sometimes, others not so much its all practice for us so keep coming at us no matter if you outman us or not.

Commander Tálok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

I hope jade sea is getting a nice warm up for sfr/vs/jade next week<3

just kidding

aurora! push it hard! wanna meet you! you got some ppls I wanna roll over!

I give 200 gold to each server if you just give up now and let sfr fight aurora<3

in Match-ups

Caid.4932

I hope jade sea is getting a nice warm up for sfr/vs/jade next week<3

just kidding

aurora! push it hard! wanna meet you! you got some ppls I wanna roll over!

I give 200 gold to each server if you just give up now and let sfr fight aurora<3

We gave up a couple of months ago, wheres my gold?

[Dius]

in Match-ups

multivira.7925

Was not a bad night for TDA I think. Quite a few small scale fights with the french randoms and some nice skirmishes with CRUX and TUP. So thanks for the fun