Aurora Glade vs Gandara vs Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

That fight at AG borderland now!!!!
Thank you TAC, ONS, CNTK & XxX for fighting us at the same time as we were fighting PF, SR, DS, DEX, Ekí and other! Seriosuly, SO nice fights!!!!! Great guys!!! That so was the fight of the day!

I really hope someone recorded that fight! Unfortunately we didnt something we wish we had, was the best fight we probably had in a month! Thank you so much guys!

u really like fight like that?slowmotion?

I actually didn’t have any slowmotion or FPS drop Nem, I feel sorry for you if you had it :/ then you really did miss some epic fighting! But you guys came in on the end after we had fought off most of the other guilds. So when u came it was only PF, DS, CNTK and some SR there ^^ But it started out really nice! Started with FIRE vs TAC, then TAC went down, and DS came in, they went down, then came PF, they went down, then DEX came in together with DS from another angle, they went down as a Gandara guild came aswell, think it was CNTK, and then all the others came, mostly 1 by 1 while the others waited for 1 guild to go down. Except at the very end when u guys pushed in, then it was us, 2-3 JS guilds, CNTK and ONS + u guys. But still I had a lot of fun

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

What a kittenty match up so far. Ag isn’t any more interesting at all to fight against than say Fort Ranik (actually ag is a lot blobbier). Servers have become so homogenized.

ps. the amount of and other corny smiles in this thread make me puke.
:)

:)

EDIT: Y U NO WORK

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Hey, we enjoyed the fights vs Dius tonight we ran 14 guys when we met you, each time I thought yes! a good fight halfway through AG zerg swings by for bum action on you (sorry) eventually we left it got far too blobby for us. Met TDA when we had 12 guys had a couple of good fights with them then got violated by Yak when we were cata’ing briar on JS BL, which was followed by more fights with Yak which were good. Eventually met XxX but we were down to 7 guys by then with maybe 1 or 2 pug followers, wish I had more guys to have given you a proper fight. CRUX is new so bare with us in fighting terms, you may get a great fight from us sometimes, others not so much its all practice for us so keep coming at us no matter if you outman us or not.

The last one was really good, very nice movement and organization!
/salute to you [CRUX] hope to see you again in the battlefield!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

nice fights mainly against YAK and TUP, you guys are really good

even with the holidays , i can say we ain’t got the level at this time

will be a nice fighting week for us

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

I hope jade sea is getting a nice warm up for sfr/vs/jade next week<3

just kidding

aurora! push it hard! wanna meet you! you got some ppls I wanna roll over!

I give 200 gold to each server if you just give up now and let sfr fight aurora<3

HAHA! We would love that too

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

That fight at AG borderland now!!!!
Thank you TAC, ONS, CNTK & XxX for fighting us at the same time as we were fighting PF, SR, DS, DEX, Ekí and other! Seriosuly, SO nice fights!!!!! Great guys!!! That so was the fight of the day!

Great fight with add form everywhere, need more fight like that <3

Sorry for all the back vs FIRE and co, but we are in understaffed tonight :/

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Saw it, you were like 15 I think, but we wasn’t that many more, were mainly 21-24 yesterday But hey, we take what get thrown at us, dosn’t matter what numbers you put up, just that you make an attempt!

We are still looking for some JS guilds that wanna GvG us, I know atleast Ekí and DEX, ain’t available for GvG this week because of holiday -.- but is any of the others of you up for it? Looking at you BSF, SR, DS, PF etc etc etc.
If you are contact me either on this forum or in game with the character name in my signature!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: TreeX.6750

TreeX.6750

hello I am GM Dex We can GvG wensday at 9pm map Gandara 20v20 or 25v25 so only for fun no ranked GvG cause I didnt have all my roster thx pm me Ig

(edited by TreeX.6750)

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Sent you a message in game

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

pretty ironic I made that comment earlier and ended up fighting you guys a bit that night haha

Thanks for the fights TDA, always a pleasure just usually we are numbers mismatched most the time so we don’t really get the opportunity. Always have a lot of time and respect for TDA, when other havoc guilds died or hand held TDA always kept their identity and ethos. If only more guilds were like TDA WvW would be a even better place. Fighting guilds you hold in high regard takes it to another level

Cheers for the best fights of the night by far… JS zone was pretty dead despite us being outmanned with the GvG going on in the south.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Thought i’d comment on this as we were doing most of the poking. For a start we’ve flipped hills a couple of times on our bl but you wake up the next day and its T3 and sieged to the teeth again. The fights at cragtop on sunday we were mostly looking to help tbh as seeing it drop to t1 would help even if you took it.
Happy to admit we did a rubbish job but we’re bloodthirsty kittens and its hard to resist most of the time. When you did flip it we were at the gate cutting off JS reinforcements so we aren’t all bad

Generally speaking you have the more fun groups to fight anyway so you tend to get more attention is all. Ag bl is definitely the more popular bl this week, just more fights and less issues with getting cannon or ac fire on your head pretty much everywhere.

Thanks for commenting, it’s nice to get proper feedback on the forums once in a while. And don’t worry, we knew very well the reason we capped at that moment was because you were there, though tbh i thought it was just that in that three-way the universe lucked us out with us being in the tower clearing out and you stuck in the middle blocking the way into tower.
Also to clarify, whether you don’t know, or know and canno’t be bothered to deal with it, every siege can be countered, cannons can be balistad done from safe distance as to most AC’s, though some are tricky and require ele’s and rangers but at that point you would be surprised how far and to the corner you can stick rams from gate, safe from AC aoe from behind the gate. By the end of that night we took down the eastern wall of their garri (though got repaired) then breached the gate, but the ending needs no spoilers, mass death to AC’s, but hey it’s their garrison.

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

canno’t be bothered to deal with it

This mostly, we’d rather let you do the work and we just run in and kill stuff xD

[Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: guidou.7819

guidou.7819

Saw it, you were like 15 I think, but we wasn’t that many more, were mainly 21-24 yesterday But hey, we take what get thrown at us, dosn’t matter what numbers you put up, just that you make an attempt!

We were only 11 in our best actually we tryed some moves but so much add from everywhere !!!

anyway, was fun ! cya tonight

[SR] Soul Reapers

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

We were only 11 in our best actually we tryed some moves but so much add from everywhere !!!

anyway, was fun ! cya tonight

Looking forward to it! We wont raid that much tonight though, we have a GvG tonight so we’ll see how it goes!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReijKa.2350

ReijKa.2350

ReijKa – Necromancer
The Yakslappars [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lembit.6582

Lembit.6582

pretty ironic I made that comment earlier and ended up fighting you guys a bit that night haha

Thanks for the fights TDA, always a pleasure just usually we are numbers mismatched most the time so we don’t really get the opportunity. Always have a lot of time and respect for TDA, when other havoc guilds died or hand held TDA always kept their identity and ethos. If only more guilds were like TDA WvW would be a even better place. Fighting guilds you hold in high regard takes it to another level

Cheers for the best fights of the night by far… JS zone was pretty dead despite us being outmanned with the GvG going on in the south.

Right back at you Tupies. Looking forward to bumping into you folks more this week.

Also, cheers for the fights CRUX. You might not belive me, but we did fel kinda bad about the other day, bumping into you with some pugs following us.

Now, less typing, more fighting. Cya folks out there.

Lembit <TDA>

<TDA>
Lembit
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty TDA for the Gvg, very solid group, props

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Cheers for gvg DAWN , glad i could join to fight today was fun!

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Ty TDA for the Gvg, very solid group, props

Thanks for the fun! You should focus purely on climbatize, he likes it

I apologize for stomping one DAWN guy after the gvg was over and we were messing around at the water… I wanted to show my new finisher and thought it was a french guy =p

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by multivira.7925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

so jade sea have only dex who deserve to be called guild?too bad they are so many but is like impossible find another guild who fight alone without blob or without cordinating with another 1 or 2 or 3 guild.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thank you YaK for the GvG today, gave us a nice wakeupcall tbh.
liked your tactic with your thiefs, think that’s what gave you guys the biggest advantage

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Awesome fun on EB for us :P Ran around 25 from 7.30BST onwards tonight which is like massive for us. Best fight of the night was either where we were sammiched in Pangloss or last fight against HoB which we lost due to general slack Thanks for those fights guys EB was very unzergy for the most part, dat PvE patch :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Ty JDGE for the lolz. Great game, real fun. Hope to make something of it, it definitely has a future

20-12 <3

I really hope to see this become something.
Look forward to more! (Practice lads )

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: OhaiTaco.6801

OhaiTaco.6801

I hope jade sea is getting a nice warm up for sfr/vs/jade next week<3

just kidding

aurora! push it hard! wanna meet you! you got some ppls I wanna roll over!

I give 200 gold to each server if you just give up now and let sfr fight aurora<3

<3 Wemil

Self Proclaimed; Lord Of The Dance.
Afro Afro Taco wants his Panda back in WvW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Ty JDGE for the lolz. Great game, real fun. Hope to make something of it, it definitely has a future

20-12 <3

Yeah it was tons of fun and thanks again for letting us use Morti’s TS! If one of your duderos recorded it, would be lovely if you could post it here. Next time we shall bring some super secret weapons of ours.. Osiano Ronalcat and Lioamayanel Messu!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furball.7368

Furball.7368

Thank you YaK for the GvG today, gave us a nice wakeupcall tbh.
liked your tactic with your thiefs, think that’s what gave you guys the biggest advantage

Thanks for the fights, they were really fun! See you on the battlefield throughout the week ;D

Ferbull
The Yakslappers [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: smuffi.3954

smuffi.3954

Nice fights last evening at EB. Too bad we had to leave so early.

[DYE] // smuffi // Necromancer
Gandara EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seregon.2187

Seregon.2187

Yeah thanks JDGE for the great football matches!

TUP is looking for football matches! If you think you can pass a ball past star goalie Dran, challenge us! (5v5 asuraball in spvp arena)

Ruby Ruby Rubyyy / Lord Snickersnak
[team] Team Team Team Team Team Team
[TUP] The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

I had so much fun, ty JDGE!! Cheers from your cute ball
Kick meh! <3

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eldanesh.2390

Eldanesh.2390

Ty TUP for the asuraball! Was awesome fun! Hopefully we will be a bit more practiced next time we meet

Idlescholar, [JDGE] Thief
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: pmb.6049

pmb.6049

Yesterday I was playing bollaball for the first time. It’s much more fun and a bit harder than it looks
Ty for great fun.

Mortimer Kraag
The Unlikely Plan

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

I found a video of TUP vs JDGE football match. Or at least this is what I saw in the first round when The Righteous Bird was playing…

PS. the ball is much cuter in my vid =\

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I found a video of TUP vs JDGE football match. Or at least this is what I saw in the first round when The Righteous Bird was playing…

PS. the ball is much cuter in my vid =\

Hehe. Thanks for great fun, we have to practice and come back and beat you! It was really tense for a while there I know Peach recorded the last fight but is there a vid of the whole thing?

/JDGE goalie

EDIT: Peach’s vid is up! Second half-time from JDGE perspective; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7fTHbhxCCzA

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

(edited by Gamgee.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

We had a guy on the sidelines recording ^^ – Will post when it’s done.

So glad you didn’t record my epic own goal (Never happened!)

Hope to really make something of this, cross matchup entertainment. Live Streams, heck even commentators :o

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Hope to really make something of this, cross matchup entertainment. Live Streams, heck even commentators :o

Yes. Yes. Yes Yes? Yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

We had a guy on the sidelines recording ^^ – Will post when it’s done.

So glad you didn’t record my epic own goal (Never happened!)

Yeah would be amazing!

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Thank you for the nice and long 1v1 at JS south-east borderland now Osicat! Great fun and so challenging! xD

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: dave.2846

dave.2846

cheer for TUP in gbl

nice fight vs JS at Dawn’s tower i happy to lose dawn’s for TUP hands!

Crhono The Guardian / Crhono The Warrior
WvW officer from [OS] Oscura Simmetria Gandara

in Match-ups

kribre.9683

Big thanks to Dius for the official 15vs15 GvG!!! Great fun and we got to test new tactics aswell!
Also big thanks to DEX for the unofficial GvG! We got to train on our new 20vs20 setup there aswell!
Been a great day today, with lots of good and interesting fights! Looking forward to the next time JS, and Gandara, hopefully we see you again on friday!!!!!

Tripilios

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty Jdge for the gvg, it was hard every battle, good counter, will train better for next time, ill post video tommorrow

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Dius great fights tonight loved all the action tonight on JS Bl

Also bsf and DS + other guilds involved. Ty from HoB

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

Cheers to everyone for the figths tonite was fun most of the time , was laggy quite a bit as well.

@TuPies , we dont mind that you had to come and help the AG infrantry :p

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Cheers to everyone for the figths tonite was fun most of the time , was laggy quite a bit as well.

The important thing is that we crushed you at your spawn. So get on our level.

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrZigwah.2165

MrZigwah.2165

That was the most epic push i have been in since joining TUP

War Dad TUP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Looking to get a duel night/event tomorrow.. Today technically, about 7 in the evening UK time, I don’t know exactly which borderland, however it could possibly be done in the EB JP, seeing as I think most of the other neutral maps are booked for GvG. Likely this will be a majority AG/Gandaran event as always, if you try to get in for then, I’ll update this by tomorrow if plans change. Contact me in-game if need be

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sequoia Mint.4803

Sequoia Mint.4803

20-12 <3

Yeah it was tons of fun and thanks again for letting us use Morti’s TS! If one of your duderos recorded it, would be lovely if you could post it here. Next time we shall bring some super secret weapons of ours.. Osiano Ronalcat and Lioamayanel Messu!

Cheers Judge was a blast thanks for that! You guys are definitely alright in our book!

The Big Bird
Chosen Alliance CA
Nameless Veterans NV

in Match-ups

climbatize.8729

I took my kite out to honor your deaths! =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

That was the most epic push i have been in since joining TUP

War Dad TUP

Do you have any idea how hard it was to tag you guys

It was definitely a push worthy of the unlikely plan, took us completely by surprise, very well executed I say!

Also, can we please stay and play with your puggies a little longer next time? They were finally getting the hang of things…

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

Only 1 day left this match and we can get rid of JS. I would like to keep gandara tho =)

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

Hey [TuP] mates! Hope you had some fun and we can get some skirmish next week with: piken, aurora and miller?! :P

Greetz

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com