Aurora Glade vs Kodash vs Abaddons mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bergbart.8172

Bergbart.8172

Gnihihi

No Bro i have no Guild….i wait for the right Guild :P
The Guys that has Tormet you all the Rounds in the big House was a Public(+ me) from Abbadon with 2 Commanders in one Channel :P

Community ftw

The Video is not the Truth and you Know it but your Meele Train was very strong the Damage was Insane.
To brake the front was not Possible but Kitening reorganisation, Hit run Tactis and Movement should Work.
Kicked your kitten and Shame was to harsh i know than i say Sorry to affront you and your Guys.
Thank you for this very Intensiv fights and Insane Moments :P

And we use Arrowcarts why not? for Honor? for Glory? for Loot? thats are Stupid meaningless things….read Sun Tzu.
A fight is a clash of wills to win.

And you Having fun fight like the Spartas and we have fun fight like Spartas with nikes:P

(edited by Bergbart.8172)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

kribre.9683

Lol where are the 50% Parts when you become Kicked your Asses?
Oh i know its Cut^^
Shame

Sorry we refrained ourselves from uploading ‘the other 50%’, due to a possible copyright issue with the footage being exactly the same as the movie ‘300’. That being the thousands of Persian soldiers, or in your case Germans, manning the hundreds of arrow carts and blocking out our sun with hundreds of arrow, and like the true Spartans we were running in to our deaths.

you stole my joke! I have made that reference soo many times (close to 70) in fact, I even went spartan while commanding once (no armor + I capslocked everything) but no worries, you can use my joke

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

kribre.9683

Lol where are the 50% Parts when you become Kicked your Asses?
Oh i know its Cut^^
Shame

Sorry we refrained ourselves from uploading ‘the other 50%’, due to a possible copyright issue with the footage being exactly the same as the movie ‘300’. That being the thousands of Persian soldiers, or in your case Germans, manning the hundreds of arrow carts and blocking out our sun with hundreds of arrow, and like the true Spartans we were running in to our deaths.

you stole my joke! I have made that reference soo many times (close to 70) in fact, I even went spartan while commanding once (no armor + I capslocked everything) but no worries, you can use my joke

I’ll give you a roast pig as repayment next time I see you.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Here is some footage of our GvG with Hot.
Thank you Hot for the nice fights and for being such an honorable guild! Looking forward to the next time we see you!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks for the GvG [TEAM] one of the best guild’s we’ve ever fought…

… In Asura Ball =)

MVP had to be the Wall (as he his now referred too) look forward to more

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Thanks and Respect to [AvA] for not running away from us
Short video from yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye-HTGXYkiE&feature=youtu.be

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: shokkwave.7086

shokkwave.7086

Nice Video but awful music …..

in Match-ups

Posted by: aern.5023

aern.5023

Nice Video but awful music …..

You should watch my other videos for good music this one is just for fun :P

Cathaerna | Dugada
Hand of Blood [HoB]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the fights in AM border, Hot and all the small thousand of little guild that were there, we try to take bay, you simple had too many people.
Gj on the mesmer that Moa me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnd5ru_qlJI

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

thanks to the 4 aurora glade players for the good laugh, haunted me and jumped from the bridge in our death xD
1 kodashi 4 auroras, seems to be a good deal

Attachments:

(edited by Castiel.8169)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

thanks to the 4 aurora glade players for the good laugh, haunted me and jumped from the bridge in our death xD
1 kodashi 4 auroras, seems to be a good deal

Not to mention the 7 Kodash who followed me into a buffed camp (Umberglade) and all died to that buffed supervisor.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

1vs1ing on a necro must be hard these days :P.
Hook me up tuesday or wednesday night, I guess I can get you some customers. At least I should be in for some fun.

@TheGreatA
If you’re playing Condimancer no wonder people won’t take a duel with you.

I play 8 classes and none of them have broken duel mechanics (either regen or condi) because I prefer to win fights with my skill and not the build. In my opinion if you can just kite and regen all your HP or spam area condi hoping that the enemy melts before you do, this is no good for dueling.

Even my necro is power build, but I equip condi buffs to make people think different and because I generally don’t need PvE buffs to beat people.

Anyway this was just a bitter post after continually being attacked by 8+ man “roaming” guild groups. Roaming has lost its meaning with zero respect being given to those looking for a fair fight. Believe it or not there used to be a time when you could get one.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Hook me up tuesday or wednesday night, I guess I can get you some customers. At least I should be in for some fun.

@TheGreatA

I play 8 classes and none of them have broken duel mechanics (either regen or condi) because I prefer to win fights with my skill and not the build. In my opinion if you can just kite and regen all your HP or spam area condi hoping that the enemy melts before you do, this is no good for dueling.

Even my necro is power build, but I equip condi buffs to make people think different and because I generally don’t need PvE buffs to beat people.

Anyway this was just a bitter post after continually being attacked by 8+ man “roaming” guild groups. Roaming has lost its meaning with zero respect being given to those looking for a fair fight. Believe it or not there used to be a time when you could get one.

Seconded!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

As a member of the newly transferred Velocity Corporation, I would like to say that I am taking my first week on the new job quite seriously. The amount of work to be done is big, almost overwhelming, but the results so far have been very satisfying. Here is a couple of the many good fights that we’ve experienced last night on Kodash’s borderland:

(from my point of view)
http://www.twitch.tv/hammernaut/c/2747299 (from Hammernaut’s point of view, I was not able to record this one).

I hope that these open-field fights will continue for the rest of the week.

Regards,
Prime Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

(edited by tsubus.8761)

in Match-ups

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

http://www.twitch.tv/hammernaut/c/2747299 (from Hammernaut’s point of view, I was not able to record this one).

How can Hammernaut have 2 food-buffs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

One would be the so-called “Sacrx potion”.

Regards,
Prime Radese

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crazeh.7602

Crazeh.7602

one day on a fishing trip that went very wrong, conclusion? get another 80 ppl whit u

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

@TheGreatA

I dont mean to be rude but I saw you 5vs1ing and 5vs2ing very often today. See, it just happens.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

I dont mean to be rude but I saw you 5vs1ing and 5vs2ing very often today. See, it just happens.

I can’t influence others from joining a fight, only my party members. Once I see that other players join the fight I generally let them handle it by themselves if it seems to be an even contest. But if I start a fight, and some of our players join after I have already dealt damage, then there’s not much I can do about it other than let them finish the job.

You saw me fighting for a minute, but I changed to more difficult circumstances soon after since it appeared that our BL had plenty enough players roaming about as it was. The fights that occurred were basically our players chasing down enemy players who were retreating from Bay.

All bets are off when it comes to holding objectives such as camps, towers or keeps. That’s just the name of the game, but in an open field situation I will seek to challenge enemies with even numbers.

I can’t guarantee it will be 100% fair but I reckon I go to a greater extent than most to give enemy players proper respect and a fair chance. And if the enemy player feels wronged and requests a duel or a team fight, I won’t turn it down.

WvW to me simply lacks direction as far as what is considered competitiveness and skillful play, since there is always the option to amass more players than the other group in order to beat them, so it’s up to the players to obey some type of “unwritten rules” if they wish to include skill into the fighting.

Long, boring post I know, but that’s just my feelings on WvW, that it lacks the skill factor as of this moment. Plenty of times I’ve seen a guild group mow down a massive zerg of players as if they were a mob in Orr, but the only challenge there that I could think of was whether they could stay alive in the midst of all the random AoE or not.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

A, I know you from my REQ times on Riverside. No worries. I know you like the challenge. I was just pointing out, that things like that happen :-).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

A, I know you from my REQ times on Riverside. No worries. I know you like the challenge. I was just pointing out, that things like that happen :-).

Definitely and I understand that randomness is part of WvW’s appeal.

Just in the past few weeks it has seemed that most players I met have settled into the quantity over quality mentality, but perhaps this has been due to unfortunate match-ups against high tier servers where players are more used to large scale fights. Our server is not quite up there as far as coverage so it gets quite lonely during the off-peak hours.

I must say many good fights were had today at Kodash BL, especially one against a guild of around 10 from Abaddon, with 2 of us defending Longview tower lord’s room until our zerker thief arrived to put an end to the struggle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Not a really fair comment Dark even in the goal of your roaming, it’s in layman terms to outlive your enemy/make your enemy die before you do.

There is skill in group vs group or group vs huge zerg. Mistakes lead to defeats. Teamwork is vital – you’ve seen us win and lose vs them zergs. I wouldn’t call it skill less. The co-ordination and team work required when outnumbered is paramount to success. Especially when most – if not all zergs these days are either community driven or led by guilds themselves, most are on comms – just like a guild.

In an ideal world yes there (for me) would be more guild groups, rather than guilds leading zergs – just strikes me as lazy and cowardly.

If it wasn’t a challenge a guild of 20-30 would repeatedly destroy the “entire” zone zergs, some servers bring. It’s still a challenge, communication, teamwork, trying different things.

As for “random aoe” some of these TS led zergs drop aoe organised and a lot of it, considering their numbers.

Long boring post too – I believe a lot lack skill, but I don’t believe in general WvW lacks a skill factor.

Just had to defend WvW guilds, that make it their goal to fight others <3

As only a part time roamer late at night, I do understand a fair amount of your points though.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

TheGreatA.4192

It was not intended to be an insult towards organized guilds, or anything organized for that matter, rather the unorganized mobs who present little strategic challenge other than the numbers of players they can come up with.

I know some of the zergs are on TS and try to play in an organized way, but in my estimation when a large number of the group falls over from the first push (while there is still access to stability, stunbreakers, heals, dodge rolls among other things) it’s a bit embarrassing for them. And I’ve seen it countless times. Upleveled and zerker geared players staring at the lights before the battle hardly even began.

I would say 95% of the time when a guild pushes into a large group they know exactly what they’re going to get, and it comes down to keeping up heals and being able to outlast them while keeping up pressure. No easy feat by the way, just saying that while the organized group does bring skill and strategy to the table, the opposing enemy does not, thus it can get a bit uninteresting for me as an observer atleast. I did not mean that there is no challenge, but that there would be no challenge if the numbers were even.

Conquering a massive mob is nice but in my estimation finding an enemy who can match your skill and smarts with an even number of players is even nicer.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Fighting aganist a full zone blob is about not makeing any error, focus damage, manage banner and healing and position of individual player, and position of the group it self, i see a lot of room for improvement and challenge.

Gvg in the other end i see much more competition and more similar to a pvp level especialy when you do 10vs10.

The only way to get you enemy on a better level is keep stomping them, maybe they start to create this organize guilds and keep pushing people to the max of their skill.

If only the population imbalance will be fixed we could have a much better wvw enviroment where people try to get better instead of just pile of up, until they can beat you, because if they push with less they get utterly destroy.
Guess we need to wait a be patience until Anet figure this stuff out.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: sketchy.8193

sketchy.8193

TUP just noticed our GvG for tonight got cancelled.
So any guild out there that’s interested? No ladder bullkitten, just practice/fun or whatever you wanna call it. 15v15-20v20.
We would appreciate it been looking forward to a GvG this week.

(edited by sketchy.8193)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Disappointed GvG was cancelled. Went EB for a big change, typically don’t raid on Thursdays. Was interesting, plenty of farm to be had. Enjoyed working with Quackers.

Shame though that the enemy decided to avoid us, PVD and waypoint around a lot. Felt like Deja vu about 5 or 6 times. Otherwise good smush.

Cheers enemy for keeping my guys for the most part entertained on what would of otherwise been a disappointing evening (with the lack of GvG).

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

just had 7 people having to defend against 35+… at our keep in eb. Once AM took down both of the gates with superior flame rams, they killed all of us and took the keep. Once they had done that, they then used all the supply in the keep to build golems to attack Bravost escarpment. I hope it was worth it for a few extra points.

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Hey guys,

both Kodash and Abaddon are fighting for every point because the rivalry between the two communities is pretty huge. To be matched with Abaddon (and vice versa) was desired by many over here. Lots of players on both servers did several all nighters to make the difference. Too much zerging, but the atmosphere and overall motivation on Kodash is absolute madness (in an awesome way), guess its the same for Abaddons.

Must look pretty strange for you Auroras, i feel for you. That`s not how it usually is, i really hope you can at least pull a bit of joy, good fights and lots of lootbags out of it. Well, the crazyness will last til reset, wish you best of luck with your next matchup.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

ty for the info, I guess that explains why AM did that^^, don’t pay attention to my grumblings. I originally thought that AM were pulling a Riverside, anyway, I wish you both good luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Hey guys,

both Kodash and Abaddon are fighting for every point because the rivalry between the two communities is pretty huge. To be matched with Abaddon (and vice versa) was desired by many over here. Lots of players on both servers did several all nighters to make the difference. Too much zerging, but the atmosphere and overall motivation on Kodash is absolute madness (in an awesome way), guess its the same for Abaddons.

Must look pretty strange for you Auroras, i feel for you. That`s not how it usually is, i really hope you can at least pull a bit of joy, good fights and lots of lootbags out of it. Well, the crazyness will last til reset, wish you best of luck with your next matchup.

Best regards

Only thing that is “pretty strange” to me is why is this a DE/FR trend.. you guys as servers play as if the written word has not reached you, just loads of pasta thrown at a wall hoping to stick, AM does it during day, kodash during the night.
All i care is that AG totally rocked this matchup, defended well our BL and EB during the day with fewer numbers, and completely decimated at primetime on the battlefields and in tower capping (-AM bl for tower capping we could not beat the WP timer on the keeps).
In all honesty, i doubt you will find anyone on AG who sees AM or kodash other than faceless and nameless lootbag spawns, but since that’s your guys mentality for wvw anyhow, should make no difference. yay for community gaming!

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Where does all the negativity come from, Oren? I was all positive begging for some sense of empathy for the situation. Come and find me and my crew if u wanna get stomped by “faceless and nameless lootbags”. Haven`t seen anything special from DAWN aside from your forum warriors…

Much love to the rest of Aurora, you guys fight well and deserve all the credit for it.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

We can understand the empathy, but you also have to understand that if in the day, AM and Kodash are running group double our size and we suppose to have fun in game well is hard. And in this unfair matchup in last hour, there is a frenzy of PvDoor to the extreme, is not like we’re going to say yeah so much fun.
I saw some Buka but i think it was some single roamer so we don’t attack them, if you didn’t see anything from Dawn is because we focus AM all week, and kodash border always had some Ag guild, so we don’t want to stack up and blob up.

Ag will keep fighting, as always, i personally prefer that Am wins, they are a bad server has single player skill but they have their community and at least most of the time their commander knows where to move, Kodash on the other side, everytime that was a group in Am border they simple went for our side getting pressure on us while they could much easier pressure on AM and wins more points.

Am Bigger blobs, Kodash smaller blobs but strange strategy many times not very effective, more small group.

Respect to Hot guild from AM. they run alone and don’t back down.
Hope to don’t face you ever again until we have enough coverage or you drop some of your coverage.
Now my pray to RngJesus will start for the reset, to make a good balance match

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

(edited by Amelia Knox.9362)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Good luck with that, honestly. I feel your pain and agree to a certain extend. Except, community driven servers is a lot of fun to play on, the downsides are well known. Well, I´m glad there`s both, more guild driven worlds and more community driven ones. I had a very nice and interesting conversation with Oren as well, so no feelings hurt on my side.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Yeah i know, i just that community server can improve and some times i think they do the wrong move to improve themself, but yeah no hard feeling, i understand most the situations and understand why some times they blob and on the other side we see a massive enemy, and someone gets demoralise

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader