Aurora Glade vs Kodash vs Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: InderTat.6379

InderTat.6379

Could VZ Guilds just stop running away on Kodash Borderland?

Would appreciate it…

/edit: Oh well, you doubled your numbers up to 80 and came back.

(edited by InderTat.6379)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

That’s why I said most. I know both SFR’s and Deso’s pugs are better than yours, but remember you are up against rank 9 and 13 servers.

Oh, I know.
And I do not envy your position at all, you knew from the very beginning what was coming : no thrill = no fun.
But at least, both your zergs are equally as capable as ours, so you might have some good times & bags during primes. Organized groups on your servers are good as well, so you might have nice fights against our guilds (prime again). Other than that, yeah, your week sucks, a lot more than ours :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Thank’s TUP for the great fights vs us, GCK (Grand Cross Knights). As a reminder, we are not a guild, but a frontline force of the Grand Cross alliance, made to fight and help Vizunians. We are only Guardians and Warriors. Flee and run is totally forbidden.

You are strong opponents.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

For players like me who often cant WvW at prime time, this matchup is a kitten joke. 4 AG defenders vs. 47 Vizu + 5 omegas. No matter where you go. At this point every single kill is a “victory” becouse you cant hope for anything else. Still long time till friday -_-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Thanks for listening Viz. We got an awful lot of fights against the hordes, many guilds, too many to name, LNM? GCK to name just 2. At times it looked like it was going to be a boring night. With huge numbers hiding on walls and building ACs everywhere.

We got plenty of fights tonight though. Hope TUP gave a good representation of the AG spirit. On bad nights our raid might end (by bad I mean boring and inactive) after 2-3hrs. Typically raids of ours are 4-5, tonight though brought back old times. After 6.5hrs leading I decided to call the raid, low on number due to time and some of us need this thing called food

So thank you for the pm’s tonight we enjoyed the action immensely, I hope you enjoyed pitting yourselves against TUP.

Looking forward to more.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Well I just had an interesting time on AG border, it really cheered me up and gave me some hope that all enemies aren’t nasty red tags on a screen. =P

4 Germans who I shall leave nameless opened Cliffside, Longview and Garrison, killed everything and invited me in to cap. My German accomplices apparently just after the “champion loot” invited me to party and then proceeded to knock down all the doors with to the above towers and keep with golems. I should also say at this point Aurora Glade currently held nothing on the map as Vizunah had recently zerged the whole place. They killed the champ, collected there loot, then moved onto the next target. Each time inviting me in to cap.

As I goto bed now those 2 towers and 1 keep are our biggest collection of points and the whole thing has left me highly amused. Thank you chaps.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Hello Dranul, to be exact you met LNM in prime time, and we GCK came at 00h to 2h30 as i told you IG and in my previous message, we are not a guild but a frontline group of tanks made for war.

Let be honest, TUP is a very strong guild, good strategy, moves, roster. Because Grand Cross Knights is an event group, we will maybe meet later this week. See you !

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

i really enjoy this matchup a lot this week. AG has a lot of great small scale roaming ppl and when the zombies outman you like 15on5 it is also fun and a little challenging. the only problem i have is that they dont have to run so far to retreat to their keeps coz they own every one

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeuskl.4257

Zeuskl.4257

It is a bit strange how many server “don’t play for point” but complain about Vizunah time coverage.

Anyway, just let everybody play like they want to play. Win without provocation and lose without rage.

Coverage leads to upgraded keeps, which then leads to hot treb-on-wall action, AC rain and all the other siege boredom. Fighting in unupgraded borderland is much more fun.

Gandara – [DAWN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

cheers for the fights last night was fun, even though general numbers imbalance we like to test ourselves so much better than last week’s dead matchup, atleast your guarenteed some action although sometimes its a bit imbalanced population wise. That ain’t totally viz’s fault (they won’t do what we(some of our guilds) generally do in the lower tiers and not add in even fights) you could say its anet’s match making fault or the fairweathers which every server have who were a plenty last week against servers they know are lower then go hiding against bigger servers…

From what ive seen so far Viz i would put you similar to Jade sea, but still not as strong as servers like Augury Rock and Underworld in terms of fighting ability per a person… not the precious PPT

TUP LF GvG… any takers besides VII?

Its not like we will get the opportunity to fight much in future

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

cheers for the fights last night was fun, even though general numbers imbalance we like to test ourselves so much better than last week’s dead matchup, atleast your guarenteed some action although sometimes its a bit imbalanced population wise. That ain’t totally viz’s fault (they won’t do what we(some of our guilds) generally do in the lower tiers and not add in even fights) you could say its anet’s match making fault or the fairweathers which every server have who were a plenty last week against servers they know are lower then go hiding against bigger servers…

From what ive seen so far Viz i would put you similar to Jade sea, but still not as strong as servers like Augury Rock and Underworld in terms of fighting ability per a person… not the precious PPT

TUP LF GvG… any takers besides VII?

Its not like we will get the opportunity to fight much in future

/kind regards TUP

How did you measure the ability to fight per person, sir ? Are you some kind of scientist ?

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Well sometimes if you fight Augury or underworld when the number is similar, you can still feel the pressure or some kind of challenge while on vizunah there is none, on vizunah the challenge became when the start havin 1:1:8 or near 2 times your number and you can start feel the pressure, so yes we’re measuing skill like that.

Everybody can get an idea of how strong is a group, while fighting that group, is too hard. Also you easly see mistakes of enemy commander and get an idea of their strategy skill level.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

This is what happens when Vizunah really play for points, and it was vs the best servers of europe SFR and Desolation.

We always respect our enemies even when we lose, we know that we are not the best server so we try our best to improve our skills.

Those screens mean nothing, this is what VcY did when they played for points and note: in primtime. GG viz, got plenty more of those.

And did I read that correctly, Viz telling us not to play zerker? 75% of Vizunah are zerker rangers who die before I can barely tag them. I still remember our guildleader saying in pure dissapointment after we rushed through the gate: “Was this it? They are all dead already, barely used my skills. Woah, this is bad. Even for Viz.”

But I am cheating here, you can’t compare an organized guild with a pug zerg.

Attachments:

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

Dont you guys realize that there is no challenge on this matchup because everyone in there is just sleeping ? Seriously only leecher’s and karma train amateurs can play this week, all I see on the forums is that you guys are really strong … on the forums x)

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Well there is still no challenge when the number are close, if Viz is sleeping is not my fault, Ag can judge Viz only what we seen, for it was pretty weak aside the massive numbers.
While i’m trying answer your question with respect and argument, you just leave troll bait left and right.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

You should read what the TUP said… great fights yesterday.

Anyway, the summer effect was terrible for us, as a lot of new player came and play zerk and do not listen lead. Not all of course, but we are trying to put back the good old methods and base.

Instead of fighting a raid with green arrow and selfish people, you should try a guild now (Grand Cross guild or not, not important).

It can be VM, LNM, WL, VSS, META, etc, there is lot others guilds, but you should. You could fight a good “pug” raid with good players and veteran lead too, it’s full random. Like always, 1 year after, people think 1 server = 1 guy. No, it’s situationnal, randomized, every situation and people turnover everytime.

We have to learn again newcomers the base btw. It’s our work.

For example, yesterday before prime it was a beginner lead with rerolls guys. How, how he could beat a guild? very difficult.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Of course Troma, This is just my first impression of Viznah, i would be very happy to find a strong guild group to fight aganist, i played a total of 8 hours in WvW in this match and while i found 2-3 small group (3-5 people) doing good strategy work for Vizunah, that’s it.
Anyways an other 4 days to play will see what Vizunah throw at us.

My point is for now i haven’t seen that strong guild group, i’m sorry we call the raid earlier than Tup so we couldn’t fight you guys of GCK.
When it is that you guys run again in the week?

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

come on now I didn’t say you are the worse I just said similar to Jade Sea level… when you rely on numbers so much of course it will have a impact on fighting ability… where a Server like Augury just have a amazing fighting spirit forged through very competitive matchup’s and their attitude towards fights… and Underworld were the most organised pug’s I’ve seen from any server and considering ive got the most kills in TUP and played against almost every server… im in a pretty good and almost unique position to judge a server’s fighting ability from my time leading piken nights and time active on Aurora Glade.

Let me see listen to Troma or Bleed? One of the respectful leaders which helped established Viz or someone who don’t even listen their tag… hard choice bro.

What Amelia Said…

you maybe number 1 PPT and kudos for that, respect for that achievement (although when you have more numbers you should win and a lot of easy moders flock to a winning thing) and commitment…

but come on 2 guys from a ranked 13 server capped a keep from ranked 1 server last night on your home borderland (bay)

2 guys < When you had so many who were busy with my guild

So you tell AG how to play? you think you are better than AG when you outnumber them? Just wondering when was the last time Viz ever capped a keep off a server with so many defenders in the zone outnumbering them with just two people?

looking forward to more good fights with you guys and any potential gvg’s

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Yes Amelia

Sadly, i can’t answer you with precision: GCK is so a frontline group who get in fight when people need us: dangerous guilds on the battlefield, big scoring problem, VS raid being killed too much, for example. And because it’s an event team composed by war/guards of the Grand Cross alliance guilds, i can’t call the Knights on primetime (or only when i have raidoff Knights).

But if we come, it will be afternoon or after midnight ! See you

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

This is what happens when Vizunah really play for points, and it was vs the best servers of europe SFR and Desolation.

We always respect our enemies even when we lose, we know that we are not the best server so we try our best to improve our skills.

Those screens mean nothing, this is what VcY did when they played for points and note: in primtime. GG viz, got plenty more of those.

And did I read that correctly, Viz telling us not to play zerker? 75% of Vizunah are zerker rangers who die before I can barely tag them. I still remember our guildleader saying in pure dissapointment after we rushed through the gate: “Was this it? They are all dead already, barely used my skills. Woah, this is bad. Even for Viz.”

But I am cheating here, you can’t compare an organized guild with a pug zerg.

Time is not indicated in your screen ^^ :p.
I know that we are not very strong in combat but you can’t pretend that you are the best and that we always wipe … I can’t say that AG are noobs and unskilled, you have a lot of very good players maybe even better than us BUT you are not the best. Every blob can lose some fights and then win against the same blob. You can’t always win no matter how talented you are.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

come on now I didn’t say you are the worse I just said similar to Jade Sea level… when you rely on numbers so much of course it will have a impact on fighting ability… where a Server like Augury just have a amazing fighting spirit forged through very competitive matchup’s and their attitude towards fights… and Underworld were the most organised pug’s I’ve seen from any server and considering ive got the most kills in TUP and played against almost every server… im in a pretty good and almost unique position to judge a server’s fighting ability from my time leading piken nights and time active on Aurora Glade.

Let me see listen to Troma or Bleed? One of the respectful leaders which helped established Viz or someone who don’t even listen their tag… hard choice bro.

What Amelia Said…

you maybe number 1 PPT and kudos for that, respect for that achievement (although when you have more numbers you should win and a lot of easy moders flock to a winning thing) and commitment…

but come on 2 guys from a ranked 13 server capped a keep from ranked 1 server last night on your home borderland (bay)

So you tell AG how to play? you think you are better than AG when you outnumber them? Just wondering when was the last time Viz ever capped a keep off a server with so many defenders in the zone outnumbering them with just two people?

You dont have to listen to me, i dont even play this week, i am just sickened by all the trolling and criticism you guys throw, you are trying to judge a whole server by just what you see, you even say Underworld has one of the most organized pugs now, contact any influencial commander in Underworld (I was in there for months by the way ) [deleted name for privacy] for example, and he’ll tell you how depressing the server has become, he’s even of thinking of becoming a guild only lead, anyway that’s not the discussion, and i’m not here to judge nor Underworld nor your server, just stop judging, you dont know anything about viz and i dont neither about AG, that is why i didnt criticize your server once, i am just posting my POV on this forum post, thanks for listening.

Vizunah.

(edited by Bleed.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hallonknopp.6532

hallonknopp.6532

What Amelia Said…

Pff don’t lie, I came in time to kill the lord, so we where 2½ taking bay (me being the ½)! :P

Random PUG (scum)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LootBag.8142

LootBag.8142

HoB still looking for a decent open field fight, since none was given in the last few nights from you lot. All fights felt like hitting a plate of well cooked noodles with a jack-hammer

Ninelives LootBag [HoB]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Hey Lootbag, ye it feels like it at times, with Tier3 keeps everywhere, but there are fights and many fights to be had. We’ve had much experience at getting blood from a stone

Also I know for most guilds raids end around 10-11pm, but if you find yourselves able to go till 1-1:30am there is still action. Led a 6.5hr raid yesterday, was intense. Plenty of people to fight, with a smile and a band of brothers willing to back you up against the hordes it can be glorious.

Looking forward to more of the same.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

When we fought with Underworld bleed, it was a nice matchup thread besides UW bickering with UW politics and all that in game, and they did have one depressing commander who was pretty negative so maybe your on about him, but from our pov of fighting them and some other servers is that they had something good going on, with lots of potential. Their pug groups weren’t massive, but were the most organised I’ve seen and thus made them difficult/challenging despite them not being the size as most servers we fight. Maybe they don’t reach their full potential, maybe they burn out but so far I haven’t seen anyone match them per a person. True they only had the numbers to fight their own bl(that’s why they lower ranked) but who cares about PPT.

sorry hallonknopp 2.5 :P

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

When we fought with Underworld bleed, it was a nice matchup thread besides UW bickering with UW politics and all that in game, and they did have one depressing commander who was pretty negative so maybe your on about him, but from our pov of fighting them and some other servers is that they had something good going on, with lots of potential. Their pug groups weren’t massive, but were the most organised I’ve seen and thus made them difficult/challenging despite them not being the size as most servers we fight. Maybe they don’t reach their full potential, maybe they burn out but so far I haven’t seen anyone match them per a person. True they only had the numbers to fight their own bl(that’s why they lower ranked) but who cares about PPT.

sorry hallonknopp 2.5 :P

Yes, Underworld is great, the numbers are depressing, this is why i couldnt stay for long, it isnt a server for intensive WvWers that’s all. Everything you say here is purely subjective tho, judging server’s is absurd, these forum warrior guys should just learn to shut up and play, if you have something nice to say about the opposing server, it is welcome, if not, it is pointless to just come here and talk kitten/troll around servers. We Vizunian people didnt bring ourselves in the forum criticizing you or something, why is there so much AG forum warriors trolling around, it just makes us disrespect you, but i dont want to be that guy, anyway, good luck

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

I have to agree to what Bleed said regarding the way Vizunians act on the forum and ingame as well. Most posts from Vizunians are respectful and friendly (even if they`ve been provoked before).

Some Vizunians even contacted me ingame and apologized for their overwhelming numbers and said something along the lines of:" We are fighting now great servers, with great players and guilds, you deserve so much better!"

I highly respect that, kudos to you guys.

(But please stop dragoontoothing our defensive siege in the last remaining tower we have with strange zooming options, your numbers are enough to get that tower anyways )

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

to be honest, I thought that Vizunah were going to be like an even more annoying version of Riverside, but they really aren’t. in my opinion, if they toned down their numbers, siege killers and the amount of conditions they use, then they would actually be a great server to fight. They are very friendly and honest people to fight (apart from a few hackers, but every server has those), I just don’t see what some people have against them.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

It started when we met SFR 1.0 and some of their haters (not all of course). Then you know the story…

we heard so many s¨¨ (canadians, 100 man blob, 100 man blob on every map at 5 a.m, rats, frogs, white flag, chicken, vag***nah square…)

one day, we decided to stop answer on this forum, totally fed up with hate. Since, when haters spit on us, a few Vizunian answer but the others play instead of coming here

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

As a open field combat lover, we rate servers by the fun they can provide us. The dreaded matchup vs Riverside being the one end of the scale (don’t get me wrong on reset night boy they bring the fight and really really good reset nights against them – however during the rest of the week they never fight). On the other end of the scale is Augury Rock, constantly coming at us and fighting.

Win or lose doesn’t concern us (in battles or as a server score) just keep doing what you did yesterday against us, really really fun. You have an endless supply of people which gave us great action. That’s all as a guild/raid leader who loves to fight can ask for.

Keep it up.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ok the thread got a bit heated like always, i think the thread got derailed when wemil started claming PPT while vizunah is fight one of the lowest ranked server they every faced.
The AG started to anwser that, more heat on the thread then Mafius clamied PPT again, and he got anwser back and more heat back.
Then blacksmoke came back with Karma train stuff.

You can easyly see a cycle of claming superiority with PPT, AG and kodash can’t compete with Vizunah, they are different server, are near the lowest that vizunah every faced, you should except AG to recruit every single Pve player in the server and flood the maps at all hours, no is not going to happend, like vizunah didn’t happend overnight, is the work of months, energy of people, and i personally respect that, because i know how is difficult.

Bottomline, you come to the forum and claim PPT, you’re going to get Heat and flameback.

I’m some of ours anwser, offended you i’m sorry it wasn’t inteded, i type what i see, i saw number, i typed numbers that’s it.

@Troma uhm midnight you say i’ll see if i can run that late, it will be a pleasure fight you guys

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.5192

Pavel.5192

hate this matchmatching, but nice fighting
Vizunah Square has great strategies which in 100 players always fit just kidding, im honored by facing no 1 EU server, but bored by high enemy numbers too

4ever roaming

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

@Amelia Knox: Thing is all the taunts i see in the first pages of this post are not from Viz, Wemil himself is from SFR by the way, this is why we feel we are being hated on freely and that cultivate some hatred on our troops which is absolutely not necessary, lets just wish good luck to each other and try to enjoy, if it is boring then it is a week off (I dont play this week myself ) and everything is alright, so yeah no we dont claim PPT at all, we at least didnt in this matchup, I do however know that it is painful to you guys to always fight nearly outnumbered, but we cant do anything about this, everyplay wants his part of Wxp and lootbags now, some players even play WvW for profit or only for Wxp, and that is the price you have to pay for being in T1, I believe SFR have this issue too, and there is nothing to do about it, good luck to them by the way, anyway, lets keep this forum post clear now, good luck to everyone, have fun, and if you’re not, just chill and play some real life before Friday !
edit: corrected some typos/grammar thingies

Vizunah.

(edited by Bleed.7052)

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

I already complimented Vizunah for their forum politics months ago.
I played on SFR during it’s glory days. So yea, I still got hate against Vizunah :p. But you got to admit they are a frustrating server to fight against. Going to bed when you flipped everything and waking up to T3 fully supplied and sieged up keeps. Viz are great defenders, so takes hours and hours to take it back. Rest of the day you dominate again to lose everything in the evening.

Viz is a blob server, the average player is from pretty low quality with terrible builds and tons of upscaleds. Nobody can deny this. BUT not a single server on EU or NA has the organization and dedication for PPT as Viz does. They have scouts everywhere 24/7, man ACs 24/7 and have a big zerg up 24/7. They play the PPT game better than anyone else. The only time they got their kitten kicked was when SFR had a nightcrew.

There are only a few organised guilds on Viz, and their quality has dropped. No offense, but your guilds used to be better. Many value the quality of a server on the guilds playing for that server. And mostly they are right, because the server with the best guilds often wins. But Viz was the exception and that created all the hate, they just were ‘different’.

The fights on the borderlands are good, bit dissapointed on the solo roaming part. Only getting a few good ones. Would be nice if a few more people on both servers would play for 1vs1 fights. Great to see you again Viz tho, didn’t expect it :p.

Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Shout out to VII for the great GVG, it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience, hope to GVG you again in the future! see you around for the rest of this week.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Great fights with VSS vs TUC guild today!
We were a little more than you at the beginning, because raiding with few guys from GHO guild, so it was easy wipes, but then you came back stronger with the NP guild. Unfortunally GHO left us at this moment and we got wiped twice, then raid off. Glad to see some challenge from AG, and (very) tanky players, I have to admit. Cheers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

There are only a few organised guilds on Viz, and their quality has dropped.

Can’t let you say that, even tho the rest of your analysis is pretty much on point : we are the “different kid”.
There are quite a lot of guilds on Vizunah, some part of the Grand Cross alliance, some are on their own, but they usually assign themselves to a map for a full week. Hence, giving the impression of “not many guilds”, if you yourself stick to a single map.

And some of Vizunah’s guild are amongst the best in EU, they just don’t play the GvG game for now. Few guilds were on par or above the famous [RG], Vizu has some of them : [WL] or [LNM] for example. Many other VS guilds would hold their own quite bravely against the best current guilds, if there is any decent way to determine who they are.

About the PPT count : it doesn’t even matter at all anymore, so no, you’ve never seen a serious VS player brag about PPT in this thread. All that matters is the first place of the matchup, and, because we’re proud, perhaps the first place (even tho the matchups seem to favour SFR).
But, sadly, there are no other ways to rank servers. It’s ppt. It’s going to be ppt even in the new league system. So perhaps for some of you it doesn’t mean anything, and it is only proof of superior coverage, but the facts remain : the server with the highest overall ppt will be declared winner of the first season.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Shout out to VII for the great GVG, it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience, hope to GVG you again in the future! see you around for the rest of this week.

Thanks guys. Well played and keep on going. Also thanks to the Vizunah Blob for not interfering when they had the opportunity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Can’t let you say that, even tho the rest of your analysis is pretty much on point : we are the “different kid”.
There are quite a lot of guilds on Vizunah, some part of the Grand Cross alliance, some are on their own, but they usually assign themselves to a map for a full week. Hence, giving the impression of “not many guilds”, if you yourself stick to a single map.

And some of Vizunah’s guild are amongst the best in EU, they just don’t play the GvG game for now. Few guilds were on par or above the famous [RG], Vizu has some of them : [WL] or [LNM] for example. Many other VS guilds would hold their own quite bravely against the best current guilds, if there is any decent way to determine who they are.

About the PPT count : it doesn’t even matter at all anymore, so no, you’ve never seen a serious VS player brag about PPT in this thread. All that matters is the first place of the matchup, and, because we’re proud, perhaps the first place (even tho the matchups seem to favour SFR).
But, sadly, there are no other ways to rank servers. It’s ppt. It’s going to be ppt even in the new league system. So perhaps for some of you it doesn’t mean anything, and it is only proof of superior coverage, but the facts remain : the server with the highest overall ppt will be declared winner of the first season.

We fought WL at EB yesterday with 19 people, only hard thing about them is that they have 50ish from themself and 30+ pugs werever they go, wouldn’t call that up to skill against RG :P far from it tbh

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Great fights with VSS vs TUC guild today!
We were a little more than you at the beginning, because raiding with few guys from GHO guild, so it was easy wipes, but then you came back stronger with the NP guild. Unfortunally GHO left us at this moment and we got wiped twice, then raid off. Glad to see some challenge from AG, and (very) tanky players, I have to admit. Cheers!

The fights were a great challenge, us at TUC always like to push ourselves to the limits whether its with similar sized guilds or large forces. Together you had quite a few more then us with friendlies but who is counting anyway. Keep the good fights coming and see you guys around!

Cheers,
Leader of Tuc, Vorago Umbra

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Well not sure if it was TUC or TUP actually? On Vizunah map tonight

in Match-ups

MiLkZz.4789

Yea, we fought WL, MOS and VSS and I tell you WL and MOS quality dropped hard compared to 6-7 months ago. They are only a shadow of what they once were. On par with RG? Maybe in their prime, more than half a year ago.

ps.: above RG? Nope never happened

Best golem driver EU

(edited by MiLkZz.4789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Well not sure if it was TUC or TUP actually? On Vizunah map tonight

It was TUC for sure. TUP is a small roaming guild that doesn’t bring many numbers these days

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Wamgor.9347

Cheers for the fights tonight Viz was a lot of fun

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Very respectful of Viz to engage us in zone vs guild <3 as for “easy wipes” I won’t rise to your baiting. One thing I can guarantee when I lead is you wont get even an inch “easy”. As to outnumbering, I shall smile and say it will all be on future videos, as the fights win and lose were intense.

Just shy of the number of kills I got on Sundays raid. Once again did a 6.5hr raid, you just kept the bodies coming to fight. Although once my rag tag 20 ish had some nice team work with the 10+ of NP we got to chase French skirt all the way back to keeps, was good fun.

Note – to the commander than ran all the way back to sea gate garrison and got reinforced by respawners, you lucky lucky boy

After it became apparent your big force logged or switched map, a quick ninja attempt of Garrison wasn’t quick enough and didn’t have the manpower to take it. So we looked at AG BL seeing just one tower was ours… we came we saw we conquered. Really nice defence and fights of garrison on AG, shame the force left after 2 wipes though. Painted the town red, grabbed SM and had a crash/serious error, shame really would of gone and defended AG BL again. Ah well next time. 6.5hrs leading again is enough.

Thanks for the fights all, bring more next time :-D – you will see us again Wednesday.

Shout out to the AG friendlies and ofc to NP.

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

But, sadly, there are no other ways to rank servers. It’s ppt. It’s going to be ppt even in the new league system.

strong roaming groups with the bloodlust buff can make the difference after the next update. no offence, but i see some major problems for vizuna. your open field performance was all bad what i have seen. other server with stronger open field players and weaker ppt organization will close the gap to you. the next weeks will show if it is enough to overtake you. im looking forward to our next matchup in the league.

the current is still very enjoyable. your ppl are all fair and dont use stupid emotes when they catch you after a furious heist

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Noone /laughs at zerged ppl as passioned as Jade Sea.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Guys, If anyone want to do some duels friday afternoon before reset please add me AND pm me :>

I’m also frequently avalaible before primetime 5-8pm

See you in game bros

ps ( no D/P thief :> )

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

in Match-ups

Posted by: juda.7038

juda.7038

Oh and for the [FIRE] guys , i’ve recorded you owning war legends here or was it here ?

[VSS]Juda @ Vizunah square

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Nobody said we owned you, we just said that the only thing that’s hard about fighitng you guys is your massive numbers of yourself and the pugs you bring with you and the massive skillag of 5+ second delay psst, try not to break the game next time we meet and I’ll be more then happy

As you know, or probably dont know, it’s hard to fight 80+ people with only 19 people, u need to have something called skill and not just spam button nr. 1 then

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

(edited by kribre.9683)