Aurora Glade vs Kodash vs Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

I expected more organized play from Vizunah to be honest, only 20-30% of their huge groups are in any way threatening, the rest are fodder (probably PvE guys looking for easy WvW rewards). Having fought both, I would say Abaddon’s Mouth zergs are generally more potent and effective.

Right now you’re being carried by your coverage but if you wish to stay at the top, I would advise you to improve your current strategies and organization (perhaps in the past you were stronger as you say). Remember that these are lower tier servers you’re facing now and the game will eventually reward servers that can spread out and handle themselves against greater unorganized numbers.

This is not hate, just something I observed from a mid tier player’s point of view. I expected to be run over by a truck in this match-up, but that has not really happened.

I would like to engage the Kodash roamers more but my computer implodes every time Vizunah hit the scene so it has not been a good time for small scale fights, dueling and that other fun stuff. If both of us had the sense to target Vizunah instead of each other, this would be a more exciting match-up for all players involved.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

(edited by TheGreatA.4192)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

Well I have to say, if Viz didn’t manage to night cap everything then this match would be almost even. AG and Kodash manage to hold decent PPT even tho the Viz teams turn it all to paper everynight. I have to say I am massively underwhelmed fighting Viz.
I was expecting new tactics, decent play, good guild fights, all I see is the same old rubbish you get in the higher tier high wvw pop servers. As a server we definitely learn more fighting Gandara and Augury Rock in a week than we would ever learn in a year against Vizunah, you have shown absolutely no tactics that would infer you are number 1.
You have numbers, that is all… Nothing less and nothing more. You win with a zerg and a night capping pvdoor team. I mean for goodness sake you are fighting servers 8-12 places below you in the ranks. I never expected to ever hold a keep this week. I expected to wakeup to Viz waypoints in all our keeps. Blobbadons have a better showing than Viz on that front.

Roll on next week and a half decent match up, after fighting Viz we have nothing to fear and the matches can only get better.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

I am sorry, but according to: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/16/
The matchup wouldnt be even even without nightcap, anyway, we have the numbers, that is obvious, we feel sorry for you guys, the matchup wasnt exciting at all, most of the WvWers took a break this week, dont expect tactics, no tactics are needed … Anyway, dont take it personnally, you guys at AG talk a bit too much, i wonder what you will do to those forums if one day you’re on T1, i know i’ll get rocks thrown at me but this whining here is just too much, man up and just play the game, or even better, take a break kitten .
With all my respect, good luck.

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I enjoyed fighting VZ so far. Lots of small group and 1v1 encounters. Do not feel bad! Best matchup since a while!
Cheers Vizunah!

Also greetings to the KIWI and TDS people. Always nice duels!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

Lol well to throw a link back at you I think you should look here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups cos to my maths and Milleniums you aren’t even the number 1 server this week!! You are losing lots and lots of evolution points…. So lets be honest you can’t be that great. A PPT server that is losing evolution to a Rank 9 and a Rank 13 server…..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Lol well to throw a link back at you I think you should look here http://mos.millenium.org/matchups cos to my maths and Milleniums you aren’t even the number 1 server this week!! You are losing lots and lots of evolution points…. So lets be honest you can’t be that great. A PPT server that is losing evolution to a Rank 9 and a Rank 13 server…..

http://blackramerins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/the-winner-is.jpg

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

I am sorry but i am going to stop here, with all my respect, and i hope someone in your server will explain you, you dont seem to know anything about evolution points, if you had a little more insight, you’ll know that we stand almost no chance to get evolution points this week, the more the time passes, the least chances we get to have evolution points, because both of you are low tier servers, thus we are punished to just play if we dont stomp harder. Anyway, respect to your server, try to know what you are talking about before doing so, please.

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

Oh please….. The number 1 server needs to stomp hard??? Isn’t this what your supposed to do being number 1? Your not supposed to gain evolution, evolution is supposed to be generally static. (obviously barring any massive number changes in WvW) If your number 1 you think that you can’t be number 1 cos your fighting lower tier servers?

Roll on the racing driver excuses….. http://www.omicronmotorsport.co.uk/racing-driver-excuses/

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

There, there…

Want me to sing soft kitty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mafius.6749

Mafius.6749

Oh please….. The number 1 server needs to stomp hard??? Isn’t this what your supposed to do being number 1? Your not supposed to gain evolution, evolution is supposed to be generally static. (obviously barring any massive number changes in WvW) If your number 1 you think that you can’t be number 1 cos your fighting lower tier servers?

Roll on the racing driver excuses….. http://www.omicronmotorsport.co.uk/racing-driver-excuses/

facepalm

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

With the actual rating system, if they were numbers lower than one, lets say rank -30, which is 31 ranks after 1, he would have lost way more points in this matchup, it is simple calculus, for example, if we faced vabbi, we would have actually lost hundreds and hundreds of points, and we would have needed more and more point difference to have a better evolution, this is like leveling a level 99 blastoise on level 2 ratata, if you prefer, it’s simple logic, now, stop trying to troll around, you are just being harsh and negative to all of us, you have no reason to be mad, if you dont enjoy the matchup, dont play, good luck, and have fun.

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

Bleed, really? You try?

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

Well, i’m just trying to be nice and explain him a bit

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

for me, VS have actually been a great fight, thanks to this week I have modified my list of favourite servers to fight (1 being my favourite, 26 being least favourite, pls note that I do not like fighting weaker servers)

1. Gandara (awesome duels)
2. Baruch Bay (awesome fights)
3. Millers Sound (amazing skills)
4.Far Shiverpeaks (awesome banter)
5.Gunners Hold (I want to battle FURY again)
6. Vizunah Square
7. Seafarers Rest
8. Piken Square
9. Elona Reach
10. Kodash
11. Underword
12. Jade Sea
13. Desolation
14. Abaddons Mouth
15. Fort Ranik
16. Drakkar lake
17. Augury Rock
18. Ruins Of Surmia
19. Dzagonur
20. Ring Of Fire
21. Blacktide
22. Fissure Of Woe
23. Arborstone
24. Whiteside Ridge
25. Vabbi
26. Riverside

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

What’s this Underword server at 11th place? Looks kinda similar to Underworld at 18th, it’s confusing me

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

haha riverside

you have forgot to make a note behind kodash: awesome ac skills

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

I put a second Underworld instead of Ruins of Surmia xP Not to worry, I’ve fixed it now

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

Vizunah has enough bodies to throw at us to make it challenging, that´s not optimal but atleast it´s fun. I´m satisfied enough.
Now i can only wish that they keep doing that wednesday and that we have a nice turnout for our raid, should mean some good good smusing.

On a side note, points blah blah blah evolution blah blah blah…nobody cares. Though it is a shame if there´s skilled vizunah people on vacation who could give us good fights with less skill lag than the current crew (unless it´s skill in maximizing the ppt, in which case it´s a positive thing that they´re on vacation)

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

There are too many factors to just lump into one list for me. For bodies they bring to the fight, thus action for me to enjoy it would be an entirely different list to skilled opponents. There are 3 challenges for most guilds, one how many you can fight and enjoy (without lag) and give a solid account of yourselves. Second, roughly equal numbered skilled groups to lock horns with. Third how upgraded and scouted enemy keeps/towers are – thus preventing the farm mode.

There are about 8 or 9 servers I have no desire to fight again, as they are simply dead weeks and boring as hell, no action whatsoever.

I could get used to fighting Viz, although it would take its toll. 13hrs leading over last 2 days, while epic and intense I really need breaks for le food.

While the abbadon community 100 is by far and away the toughest 100 blob ingame, its unfortunate they don’t run it on all maps during primetime, its like a 25% chance of having a challenging fun night with them. Sure Viz have the zone blobs too, and some massive guilds, the benefit of Viz is they have good numbers on all 4 maps at the sametime – so you know there is action to be had, if you can work your angles right.

Throw me week in week out against Viz + Random other server and consider me a happy man. Viz to throw bodies and waves after waves at ya, while the other server to mix it up with good guild groups, would be great.

I think the problem with a lot of people is they still play the PPT game, and try to get their fun from trying to compete with a server with vastly more coverage. Not how I get my rocks off. So while a lot get burnt out fighting Viz, not me, don’t play that game, make them play yours. An endless battle. Hell raids only getting ended this week due to the need to feed, and sleep for the guys.

Hopefully if this continues on our Wednesday raid we get you again next week. I hope Viz have enjoyed clashing with TUP and other AG guilds, as much as TUP have enjoyed the action.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yea, we fought WL, MOS and VSS and I tell you WL and MOS quality dropped hard compared to 6-7 months ago. They are only a shadow of what they once were.

The core crew of WL and MoS have an history of moving on to other games just a couple of months in given the WvW meta is not evolving fast enough.
So yeah not surprising quality dropped …

Actually meta did change too fast for mos. They didn’t use anything else than turtle.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

This is somewhat irrelevant to the match up but I just wanted to give the heads up the orbs are coming Sept. 17th. Can’t wait!…..

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Thank for your words, refreshing after all this hate. I would like to show you the mini-site of GCK, the war/guards frontline force.

http://www.grandcross.fr/knights/

I hope you will like this. I recommend to put the sound on, and use Google Translate. Heya, ennemys.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

for me, VS have actually been a great fight, thanks to this week I have modified my list of favourite servers to fight (1 being my favourite, 26 being least favourite, pls note that I do not like fighting weaker servers)

1. Gandara (awesome duels)
2. Baruch Bay (awesome fights)
3. Millers Sound (amazing skills)
4.Far Shiverpeaks (awesome banter)
5.Gunners Hold (I want to battle FURY again)
6. Vizunah Square
7. Seafarers Rest
8. Piken Square
9. Elona Reach
10. Kodash
11. Underword
12. Jade Sea
13. Desolation
14. Abaddons Mouth
15. Fort Ranik
16. Drakkar lake
17. Augury Rock
18. Ruins Of Surmia
19. Dzagonur
20. Ring Of Fire
21. Blacktide
22. Fissure Of Woe
23. Arborstone
24. Whiteside Ridge
25. Vabbi
26. Riverside

when was the last time you fought sfr:) we got like 5-6 WvW guilds you can fight:)

and we also got commanders that can make nice 25v25 pugs battles if we would meet you not to fight to win the matchup but to slack drink some vodka enjoy a chat do some 100v100 in sm lord room…. and try to survive with all the lags:)

for the guy posted below this post… sfr was in the topic:)

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

Actually meta did change too fast for mos. They didn’t use anything else than turtle.

And you do nothing exept useless lame on forum , who’s the worst you or mos ? I have my answer don’t lost your time anymore over here.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Wemil, could you please leave your friggin immature ego and SFR out of this thread, thank you. Seriously, what`s wrong with this guy?

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

And you do nothing exept useless lame on forum , who’s the worst you or mos ? I have my answer don’t lost your time anymore over here.

At least i didn’t rage quit when warrior shouts got nerf.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

I have to ask, why are the SFR forum warriors trolling the Vizunah/Aurora Glade/Kodash thread? Is your own match really that boring?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

They lost their thread, they just need a shelter for the night.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

Well after taking in all my friends from Kodash and Vizunah there is no room at this inn, so please move along.

in Match-ups

Kingface.9781

I have to ask, why are the SFR forum warriors trolling the Vizunah/Aurora Glade/Kodash thread? Is your own match really that boring?

It just hurt their kittens that Vizunah is not considered as diabolic as they tried to make it for age now, since their server became worse than what they denounce. And seeing a list of servers with VS before theirs on a fighting basis is kinda unsupportable for them.

You just annihaled months of work in a single post. Period.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

yup.

elona piken rage quit and those who got a reason they post here and those who dont have one post here anyway:)

when im watching those list of servers I see t3 t4 if I would give a list you would be in the 11th, vizunah,deso,elona top 4<3 and vizunah top 1 because vizunah give good battles every single hour:) and not just prime time I wouldn’t want to wait to prime time to wait to you to wake up and get back 2-3 of your keeps:)

I dunno what diabolic means we all know vizunah sucks open field and ive said it since the start of the game:)

they are best at taking points when we sleep:)
srsly if 100 vizunah blob fail to take sfr eb keep with just 15 guys inside it then they are fail indeed<3

(edited by Wemil.7052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Wow, Wemil, dude, you got serious issues…

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

sorry SFR, but you’ve got to accept that AG is slowly becoming bros with Vizunah and Kodash . I really hope that we get to fight them next week they’ve been great adversaries. If you keep up the awesomeness Vizunah, then you might just move up to the top 5 on my list.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Thanks for the kind words AG and Kodash, we’re not used to those so we might come out of our keeps and chat a little bit more with you

Attachments:

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

I disagree, not enough roamers on Vizu. Only thing that bothers me.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Attachments:

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Thanks for the GvG tonight (NP). Largest melee setup we’ve faced in a while. Also thanks to Vizunah for providing the entertainment between rounds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Led an impromptu raid with around 15 guys or so at our peak, being an off night was a good turnout for such a late start.

Again went to AG BL fending off the dirty enemy hands off our Garrison. Had some really good fights against quite large hordes, fights around the NW camp fun and the fights either side of the sea gate of bay were cracking. Surviving and getting the odd kills in on the beach was fun. Hold the beach!

Hope Vizu enjoys us [TUP], it feels like bees on honey :P

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: romainette.2369

romainette.2369

be ready TUP ! tonight u gonna wipe ! i m sure we ll see nice fights !

necrotic kisses from vizunah

in Match-ups

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

In the morning? GJ man, GJ!

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

I never expected to ever hold a keep this week. I expected to wakeup to Viz waypoints in all our keeps. Blobbadons have a better showing than Viz on that front.

wish granted this morning. we could do this everyday but what’s the point in this matchup?

Well lets see… The massive loss of evolution you are currently experiencing would have actually been a gain had you managed to do this every night. Finally a showing worth the rank of number 1. Your night cap teams must have had a really really long night….. =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

be ready TUP ! tonight u gonna wipe ! i m sure we ll see nice fights !

necrotic kisses from vizunah

Let the blood flow and may the gods of skill lag be good on us!

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

I love how SFR act like they are better than Viz… with so much bitterness and envy in every post they make the jealously is so obvious. Bitter Rivals instead of sporting rivals. I remember when we fought SFR on Piken… Sacrx hyped them up and we were left very dissapointed, just hand holding guilds who couldn’t get things done alone, when you rarely came across these guild groups alone they would wipe in 30 seconds alot faster than pug groups I might add. Lower tier guilds were stronger or pugs for that matter, they could do things solo and be more challenging, SFR always been so much talk on forums, so much hype to compensate for the class that they are lacking. Viz is number 1 PPT server is that too hard to accept?

We have heard horror stories about how Viz is just like riverside but to us your playstyle is a nice mix of multiple servers… riverside bore you to death, Viz do not. You guys bring the fights and we are use to fighting zones, sometimes the numbers balance is a bit too much but sometimes it can produce really epic fights. We play for fun and epic fights, you guys provide fights where some other servers do not… they generally borderland swap after a few wipes or hide in t3 bunker instead of actually play the game and fight whats in front of them.

Its a nice throw back to see a server exert alot of aggression on the battlefield and just go for it, although numbers advantage should make you aggressive if you were riverside you would be content to sit in t3 keep on ac’s with your whole zone waiting for someone to attack… their forum warrior’s will deny this but from many experience in our t3-t5 battles its true.

So thanks for the great action so far (we extend our raid like in older times because its been so good) where lately dead match ups or boring servers we end it early with nothing wanting to fight us. I hope tonight goes like the other nights one thing though jumping spectators at GvG ain’t cool and will hurt your reputation… if you guys are about PPT as much as you say you are then these guys have no effect on that and are actually helping you by not being active and taking stuff.

Your night coverage is crazy reminds me of old baruch bay’s.

/kind regards TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Thank you again ! i will bookmark this thread for the future tournament, when Hebril and some others SFR haters will start spit on us like everytime.

I heard TUP is a very good GvG guild, i didn’t know it because i put all my free time on GC/VS. I have to say you are very impressive in your moves and fighting style, specially your necros versus our Knights, it was pretty hard. Hard but so good to play ! Yesterday was one of the best night i had on gw2, really.

The fight at the camp, our surprise charge on bay, the fight on the “beach”, all was so epic.

See you maybe tonight TUP !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I cant say this often enough. Fighting Viz is really refreshing compared to many other servers Kodashi roamers faced in the last weeks.
If you ask me, I would enjoy repeating this matchup next week.
Cheers Viz and AG, keep it up!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

I never expected to ever hold a keep this week. I expected to wakeup to Viz waypoints in all our keeps. Blobbadons have a better showing than Viz on that front.

wish granted this morning. we could do this everyday but what’s the point in this matchup?

Well lets see… The massive loss of evolution you are currently experiencing would have actually been a gain had you managed to do this every night. Finally a showing worth the rank of number 1. Your night cap teams must have had a really really long night….. =)

We are not losing evolution points even in this “match” : http://mos.millenium.org/

We can upgrade your towers but its a waste of time and gold. You said that you don’t play PPT so it will be very easy to take them back.

Its a boring match, hopefully we got very nice fights against some AG guilds.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beri.3156

Beri.3156

We are not losing evolution points even in this “match” : http://mos.millenium.org/

We can upgrade your towers but its a waste of time and gold. You said that you don’t play PPT so it will be very easy to take them back.

Its a boring match, hopefully we got very nice fights against some AG guilds.

You get good fights if you guys stop running away, Last nite we got only few good fights rest of the evening u guys were running back to towers or keeps. For god sake stop running away you already outnumbers us 2 to 1.

Awesome charr necro 66,000 kills
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

Come on, you know that we don’t always runaway … if you want to outnumber us stop playing WvW in forums and try to play it in game.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Please, refrain for going forum war again !

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Dranul, what borderland is it you guys are having this epic fights? :P We have had some really good fights on EB, but not much anywere else :/
Started out on Kodash borderland with only FIRE and HoB where we had the outmanned buff, every time we met VS on that map they ran away at once when they saw us :/ untill there was a VS guild of around 40+ that tagged up to rally the pugs as it didn’t look like the other commander VS had on the map did have that much open field training as they just spread out and ran. When they did so the guild of 40-50ish had 30+ pugs with them aswell, think it was [meta] or something like that?

Later in the evening a small group of VcY and DAWN joined us on the map and removed the outmanned buff on us and we were in pretty much equal forces in total on the map, which made us cap both bay and garri at kodash, but after trying to use our abilities and none activating after a min. we decided to swap map to EB as we knew the VS on that map don’t run from a fight, normaly…

We met [WM] on EB at the start, great to fight against such a guild that is not afraid of fighting, so a lot of props to [WM] for the 2 clashes we had there. Met the huuuuge group of [WL] again that was probably close to 40-50 with some of the random Vizunahs as they seem to always be flagged on when they raid, even with that many people :O
Had 1 clash with WL first with our 19 guys, ended up with half of us getting wiped while they let the rest of us go, thanks for that. What I do not understand though, is that when you guys were attacking Mendons, our commander came with 15-20 and we were still only 19, but then you guys were to afraid to fight and decided to run away from a group that was even less then ur size, which then made half of your group get killed while you tried to run back to your towers in your courner…. If you actually would have pushed and stayed to fight you could have had such an amazing fight, and as you are such a huge guild group, you had the numbers on your side and should have won that easily, but chosed different…

Hope to meet WM again more in this matchup, most fun guild to fight in open field from VS that I have met yet, as they seem to be the only guild group from VS that dosn’t run such huge numbers that they cause massive skillag or run away

So let me plz know what borderland you have been to Dranul so we actually can have some of this awesome fights you are speaking off! Or if anyone of the guild leaders or event leaders on Viz would like to wisper me ingame at around 7pm uk time so I know what borderland you are on so we can find you!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash