Aurora Glade vs Kodash vs Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Come on, you know that we don’t always runaway … if you want to outnumber us stop playing WvW in forums and try to play it in game.

That’s the problem, we didn’t outmann you, you guys were two or three time our numbers most of the times when they ran away from us to their spawn or into the tower.

I know not all of your guys run into towers or run away from an open field fight, I just want to know on what map those guys that fight goes to, so we can also have the pleasure of fighting them. Can clearly see that multiple people from my own server say’s that you guys dont run away, and I do believe them, I just havn’t had the opportunity to see it myself except WM and WL. So shout out to them, again.
WM is a guild that’s pretty much equal to our size so always fun to fight, WL run with more then twice our numbers most of the time, so against them it’s a hard challenge and then the goal is mostly just to survive as long as possible.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

With the actual rating system, if they were numbers lower than one, lets say rank -30, which is 31 ranks after 1, he would have lost way more points in this matchup, it is simple calculus, for example, if we faced vabbi, we would have actually lost hundreds and hundreds of points, and we would have needed more and more point difference to have a better evolution, this is like leveling a level 99 blastoise on level 2 ratata, if you prefer, it’s simple logic, now, stop trying to troll around, you are just being harsh and negative to all of us, you have no reason to be mad, if you dont enjoy the matchup, dont play, good luck, and have fun.

So you can gain evolution if you play like a rank 1 server….. So your simple logic is nowhere to be seen….. How does your simple calculus add up now?

IGN: Dal Brinium

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleed.7052

Bleed.7052

With the actual rating system, if they were numbers lower than one, lets say rank -30, which is 31 ranks after 1, he would have lost way more points in this matchup, it is simple calculus, for example, if we faced vabbi, we would have actually lost hundreds and hundreds of points, and we would have needed more and more point difference to have a better evolution, this is like leveling a level 99 blastoise on level 2 ratata, if you prefer, it’s simple logic, now, stop trying to troll around, you are just being harsh and negative to all of us, you have no reason to be mad, if you dont enjoy the matchup, dont play, good luck, and have fun.

So you can gain evolution if you play like a rank 1 server….. So your simple logic is nowhere to be seen….. How does your simple calculus add up now?

“we would have needed more and more point difference to have a better evolution,” Of course you can gain evolution, it is just harder and harder, because GW use the Glicko rating system, you know, the one that we use in chess, and with the Glicko system, you are NOT supposed to match up against someone with a waaaaay lower rating, the system is designed to provide “balanced” matchups, we had it, but then, Anet changed it to Random to provide diversification, hit me up if you have any question regarding the rating system.

IGN: Bleed Hex
Vizunah.

(edited by Bleed.7052)

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

Meh I have no questions, I am fully aware of the Glicko system.

I was just pointing out that your statement is false……. But you get overly defensive about it so obviously not willing to accept when you are wrong.

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

Meh I have no questions, I am fully aware of the Glicko system.

I was just pointing out that your statement is false……. But you get overly defensive about it so obviously not willing to accept when you are wrong.

I am not, can you please elaborate what is false ? I may have not fully understood because of my bad english, just explain me what is false i’m not getting defensive at all, just willing to be helpful ! Thanks

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

From your statement above you obviously expected to lose Evolution points, otherwise your long tirade is pointless. Then all of a sudden your server starts playing like we expected on Friday and you no longer are losing Evolution. Now this is what my server expected…. But it seems that my views whilst correct, weren’t good enough for you.

It’s nice to finally encounter a server in rank 1 playing like a server in rank 1, up until now I expected ALOT more from Vizunah. As said before you were comparable to Abaddons who are many places below you in the rankings. Now finally you are playing like a Tier 1 Rank 1 server.

in Match-ups

Bleed.7052

From your statement above you obviously expected to lose Evolution points, otherwise your long tirade is pointless. Then all of a sudden your server starts playing like we expected on Friday and you no longer are losing Evolution. Now this is what my server expected…. But it seems that my views whilst correct, weren’t good enough for you.

It’s nice to finally encounter a server in rank 1 playing like a server in rank 1, up until now I expected ALOT more from Vizunah. As said before you were comparable to Abaddons who are many places below you in the rankings. Now finally you are playing like a Tier 1 Rank 1 server.

I am sorry you assumed that i thought we could only lose ev. but we had already achieved some evolution since the start, it is true that i personally thought that we would only lose ev. this week, but i didnt write it anywhere so i dont know how you assumed that from my statement, "would have lost way more points in this matchup, it is simple calculus, for example, if we faced vabbi, we would have actually lost hundreds and hundreds of points, and we would have needed more and more point difference to have a better evolution " that doesnt say anyway what you have assumed i said, you should have just misunderstood, you know now my POV, we can still lose evolution anyway, the matchup is still live, anyway, no one cares i guess !

Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

I cant say this often enough. Fighting Viz is really refreshing compared to many other servers Kodashi roamers faced in the last weeks.
If you ask me, I would enjoy repeating this matchup next week.
Cheers Viz and AG, keep it up!

we had fun by crossing you several time too with my friends [TTBB] See you on bf

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

We already called dibs on them fights Trip hands off :P It kind of depends Mate. When we were 30+ we could have a good fight with entire zone win or lose don’t matter… when we were lower 20’s on Monday it was a bit tougher for our guys although Personally I might of died just once or twice all evening I survived a lot I know 20 vs 100 is a lot harder, and its a bit of a compliment to send so many for us… I just laugh at tagless people who say easy or whatever and try bait us like that… then we just worked more closely with our allies NP who had I don’t know 10-20 guys aprox which was enough to produce some epic battles that evened things up a bit on that day… then later in that evening was like 10-15 TUP 5 or so NP and the fights continued and also the friendlies who were around.

Last night shame I wasn’t raiding from start I heard the “beach” on comms well some of it lol, but camp fight I was there and recorded and not sure about the bay push if it was earlier.

All you can ask from each match up is for some fun epic battles, and so far this matchup delivers for us just that. Hopefully I Make a decent video of it in a few weeks

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Of course, a whole server started to act like you wanted to obviously because you just said so on a forum. How are your ankles?

You just prove you don’t know a kitten of what you’re talking about, like the majority of the wannabe-trollers playing around.

in Match-ups

Dal.5872

Lol please point me to where I stated that my actions/words caused Vizunah to fight as I expected?

Go troll another thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Nice fights @ [KIWI], hope we meet more often and with equal numbers. Keep up the good work!

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Depends on people’s definition of epic fights. We’ve had many Guild vs Zone battles this week, sometimes 100 is too much however when its 40-60 then another 20 join in later truly epic kitten. We’ve gone to Vizu BL Sunday/Monday, then returning to AG BL much later, the late night stuff defending AG is sick. Wiping whole zone with my guys and the assist of the friendlies a couple of times.

GCK look for us and I guess end up on the map we are on But they don’t start until much later in the evening, most guilds have called their raids by then. 3 times this week now I’ve taken the raid to 1:30am BST. As hell as long as their is action my guys are always fighting.

Some fights are just purely epic in many senses of the word, the beach down to a handful of players and against a horde of French getting stuck in and surviving for ages, even getting kills, by handful I do literally mean about 5

I know a lot of AG guilds, heck a lot of Kodash, seem to avoid Vizu BL, but they are just like anyone else. You threaten their beloved keeps and they will come.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Shout out to the poor sap in the pic, you are the last of 50k players I’ve participated in killing on Aurora Glade. You did not die in vain.

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Vizu is much better of what I was excepting, yes the number are big, yes there is skill lag, yes we no have T3 ever, but there is something to fight always.
Sometimes is a bit too much but sometimes is just enough to push you to the limit.
As Tup said, i was excepting people staying in towers and never coming to fight but i fought way less Ac this week then like when we fight AM or Riverside.

So in the end i’m pretty happy of this week, i think with a bit of less skilllag we would get more epic fight and more very close and tight fight.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

I have to say its been a long time since I’ve played against Visunah, but this week has been absolutely awesome, we’ve had so many dead weeks it feels like but you’ve really brought the action to us. Leaving any trolling messages aside from [FIRE] we all have to agree this has been one of the best weeks yet, especially thanks to the guild VII from Kodash and VM from Visunah, hopefully we get to see more of your guilds/groups with the time remaining.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: JimJames.5361

JimJames.5361

Had fun yesterday with the GvG and the raid after! Thanks NP o/ Also big props to the Vizu zerg that we had the pleassure to fight against in between GvG rounds. Also after the GvG on the battlefield. Fighting against Vizu forces is always exciting and the skillag yesterday was minimum for me.

[VII] Brutal Slaps – Warrior of Seventh Legion – Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Fun fights today at Kodash border against Meta and MoS. Thanks for the fights even if it didn’t go very much in our favor. Tried our best with the 20 of us, hope we gave u a good enough challenge

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: jake shelton.3607

jake shelton.3607

Good fights with TUP this night Vs BL against GHO/VSS. You really have some balls (~~ 25 TUP against 50 VS )

Also, thx for not using cheats/bug on Sunnyhills twice.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Thanks to Velocity for the GvG tonight! Some nice perimeter work from you guys! Well impressed by your warrior + thief duo, they forced us to shuffle our defensive actions and re-assign roles.

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Again clashing with the horde, was fun. Was our last raid of the week (official) may or may not still have half a raid or so before the end of the week. Got our GvG with VII Thursday, other than that perhaps some late night defence again. Been a refreshing and fun week. No complaints about the action that’s for sure.

Haven’t really seen many independent guilds running, clashed with one from Kodash, once our rallybots died we pulled it back against superior numbers was really nice in the ruins.

Made a few waves of enemies give up the zone only for another, bigger wave to come back. My final 8 guys couldn’t hold garrison against the horde sent from hell. Was fun trying :P

Once again cheers GCK and co for action.

To all a good week, hope TUP left a dent in the endless supply of troops you got

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: VoragoUmbra.6187

VoragoUmbra.6187

Has been a very good week for TUC fighting the hordes. But alas we have decided to merge with TUP and create a stronger guild bringing them out in inactivity and back into the zerg hunting macho men they used to be

TUP still may have a few that hand out Rallies like its leaving the game but we were able to have plenty of fun against the vizunah troops.

Kind regards,

Ex-leader of TUC, Vorago Umbra

[TUP] bad player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blacksmoke.5792

Blacksmoke.5792

Again clashing with the horde, was fun. Was our last raid of the week (official) may or may not still have half a raid or so before the end of the week. Got our GvG with VII Thursday, other than that perhaps some late night defence again. Been a refreshing and fun week. No complaints about the action that’s for sure.

Haven’t really seen many independent guilds running, clashed with one from Kodash, once our rallybots died we pulled it back against superior numbers was really nice in the ruins.

Made a few waves of enemies give up the zone only for another, bigger wave to come back. My final 8 guys couldn’t hold garrison against the horde sent from hell. Was fun trying :P

Once again cheers GCK and co for action.

To all a good week, hope TUP left a dent in the endless supply of troops you got

Yeah, you are a very good guild Gj for all the fights you won you deserve it ^^.
Good luck for your next matchs.

Blâcksmoke lvl 80 Elementalist
Jornàda Del Muerto lvl 80 Thief
Vizunah Square server.

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I learned to respect a lot of Vizunian smallscale guilds this week, [Run], [KIWI] and [ELY] for example. Great skills and attitude.

But this [Wipe] guild seems to consist of some of the worst players this game has to offer, lose every 1on1 and 2on1 even (2 of them), as consequence they run as soon as odds are somewhat equal and wait to gank (d/p thief so skillful…) you when your busy fighting other guys. Best one was, I duelled a skillful guard from [Run], [Wipe] jumped on me with three guys midfight, killed me and started dancing on my body…

Poor performance, really…

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irulh.1249

Irulh.1249

Thanks to Kodash and Aurore Glade For thus great Fight this week.
And we particularly appreciate the fight against the [FIRE].
I don’t know if we are the [WM] or not.
I think that us
Great fight anyway
Hope to see you soon on the battle field

Iruhl – Raid Leader and Gm- Vindicta in Mortem [VM]
Server Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Sorry Moon, they probably danced on you, because I keep /laughing at them after I kill them.

I rarely emote these days but zerghiding GS Mesmers and terrible thieves that use d/p deserve all the emotes you have.

Even their P/D conditionthieves use d/p for escapeset. They are ridiculous.

Regarding [KIWI] and [ELY] you are absolutely right. They are awesome!
Didnt meet [Run] yet though.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I met two of the [Run] dudes so far, ele and guard. Both seemed to be quite good players and sporty guys.

Best regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Thanks to Kodash and Aurore Glade For thus great Fight this week.
And we particularly appreciate the fight against the [FIRE].
I don’t know if we are the [WM] or not.
I think that us
Great fight anyway
Hope to see you soon on the battle field

Yes I believe my friend was referring to you guys but he got the spelling a bit wrong xD. We’ve ran in to you guys a lot lately and it has been a lot of fun!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

Thank-you TAG for the GvG. We hope you guys got some practice in and had fun very sporting guys.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Dranul.2094

Cheers to VII for the GvG. Good experience and very nice to get a chance at an ally of more recent times. A old adversary of days gone by from Warhammer.

Now I want Piken Square next.

Good luck Vanz n co. May your next match be Riverside… I kid I kid

See you on the battlefield boyos

Aurora Glade EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caran.3217

Caran.3217

Shout out to the EL guild from Aurora – chasing a single enemy with your guild-group plus half a dozen randoms for 3 plus minutes… great fighting spirit!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Good fight with Gck, a bit too much at the end for us, with the 2 groups, Nice with Troma, hope you keep doing the good work, because we saw WAY TOO MANY guild running way from us tonight and only when it was full map aganist Dawn they stayed.

Only exception GcK good fighters that stayed even after few wipes, get like 4 elementalist and 3 necro and you’re ready for GvG

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

Knock Knock AG Garrison

(edited by jake shelton.3607)

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulsugger.5726

soulsugger.5726

Its kinda sad u have to plan an 20 Omega Attack against rank 13 server.
Was it personal whole week? More focus on kodash.

Seems like u are helping them…

But hey fair tactics, gj people

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by soulsugger.5726)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faulye.8357

Faulye.8357

30 Omega, and cry me a river Justin!

oO Vizunah Oo

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

It was 30+ golem attack :/
Btw it was for fun, not against you. Best primetime server we fought since RG, was a really close match up (on prime time I mean)

in Match-ups

soulsugger.5726

Nice revenge when we farmed u 20 times in stonemist :P

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

nothing personal. it was just a “fun” thing someone decided to do: droping 20 omegas. on EB tonight 50 guys were playing transformed into Dolyaks. same kind of thing.

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

soulsugger.5726

As i said, gj people… learn to read
But plan those attacks 1st against 2nd world kinda obvious its always against aurora glade 1st well gl fighting gates tonight Viz.

Keep those blobs up!

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Faulye.8357

As i said, gj people… learn to read
But plan those attacks 1st against 2nd world kinda obvious its always against aurora glade 1st well gl fighting gates tonight Viz.

Keep those blobs up!

As i said, cry me a river Justin, learn to read!
(why should we attack them 1st since we are losing pts in rating cause of you?!)
Well dont forget to refresh those arrow cart/balista/trebs in there tonight (it gave us some extra EXP)

Keep that defeatist spirit up!

oO Vizunah Oo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

I can assure you, they did not only focus you (see attachement)…

As for the match-up – going against Vizu was a lot more fun than expected! You guys showed a lot of fighting spirit and it was often possible to meet groups willing to fight outside of the larger zergs.
Same can be said about AG, albeit less unexpected.

I am afraid Kodash is not much of an enemy these days regarding the point-game (if ever). Due to the league-system lurking around the corner, a lot of active WvW-players on our server actually are looking forward to being relegated to the silver-league rankings and don’t exactly work their finger to the bone collecting server-points…

Thanks for some nice fights and good luck to your next match-ups!

Attachments:

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by Lemoncurry.2345)

in Match-ups

Faulye.8357

What a comeback!

oO Vizunah Oo

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

soulsugger.5726

what a comeback died again?

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

soulsugger.5726

its rlly sad to run away when u outnumber us 2 to1

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

jake shelton.3607

40 on supplyinfo command not a 100+ blob (and a lot of under lv80 players).

Anyway, well played

EDIT: 50-52 now

(edited by jake shelton.3607)

in Match-ups

Faulye.8357

its rlly sad to run away when u outnumber us 2 to1

come outside your keep and play!

oO Vizunah Oo

in Match-ups

soulsugger.5726

there we go, like a boss 30vs 100

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Yes Amelia, very cool fights thank’s to Dawn and Tup, again, for all this epicness. Its really one of the best week i ever had on this game.

I came on EB at 3am and saw your current fight, until we stopped at Anzalias. as the GCK codex says, i can’t flee or disengage, so i had to charge the tower full of VcY/Tup/Dawn/Fire etc alone ! gn

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Faulye.8357

there we go, like a boss 30vs 100

PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Is there any way i can donate to your server?
You might be in need of some kind of armors and such

We got the Vizunah Spirit but YOU got the Defeatist Spirit!

30 vs 100… let me LOL!

oO Vizunah Oo

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

, i can’t flee or disengage, so i had to charge the tower full of VcY/Tup/Dawn etc alone ! gn

I wish all Vizunians were like you

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”