Aurora Glade vs Kodash vs Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

We thought you were just scouting our siege! We weren’t in large numbers from any of the guilds, just 5 here or there.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

awesome night in EB, indeed one off the funniest night i had in wvw. I could almost feel the good atmosphere and the fun from each server from behind my screen. props to kodash and ag, was nice and refreshing fighting you guys.
Big up to TUP and FIRE, very good guilds, and also very impressive blob (should i say starcruser ) from AG in eb tonight (though if you aim for points, make it multimap next time), keep it up guys and you’ll climb the ladder in no time.
Cheers !

Edit, sry for crappy quality but anyway, funny screens imo

Attachments:

(edited by romsea.8539)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

oh no, who let Soul Sugger out of his cage?

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZenJii.7490

ZenJii.7490

It sure was an interesting week.

Even though I will probably never be a friend of Vizus way of playing WvW, I still have to give my respect for the fact that you’ve built up such a strong community.

When fighting Vizu, the main question that was asked in our TS is “Where the kitten do they get all those people?” and mostly followed by “Where the kitten are our people?”.

Shout out to Troma for all that. I’ve read your speeches to rally people when kitten was on fire in the past months and they were pretty inspirational. Also I know myself how crappy the french community can be, GG for dealing with the many kikoolols.

AG is pretty much the opposit of Vizu but deffinatly an awesome server. You’ve got many strong guilds and I was able to learn alot from our fights with you guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saskia.2893

Saskia.2893

Thank you, Kodash and Viz for this match up!

@ Vizunah: since we can sport less players than you guys, you are a ‘blobbing server’ to me, but you definitely are the most fun of ‘blobs’ we met so far Don’t listen to haters saying you have no skill or tactics, your superior numbers in this match up let you to melt everything but it’s clear from what I have seen you guys do have an organisation and tactics where it’s needed… scouts everywhere, fast reaction time, impressive server organisation with some cool initiatives. Good luck in Golden League!

@Kodash: Sadly, I barely saw you guys this week, but roamers I met were very skilled Good luck in next match!

signed: random AG player

in Match-ups

Posted by: CosmicChopsticks.2876

CosmicChopsticks.2876

A bit apprehensive about the matchup when it started, but with even numbers we had a lot of good fights, especially last night on AG BL. Not over yet though, we’re pushing pretty hard for that 2nd place.

Crazy (Jess/Dave/Chuck), The Karma Initiative [rddt]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Sexy Aussie(atm) Asura commander flagging off for this week!
Thanks for some fun fights this morning for u Viz, afternoon/evening for me, and thanks for giving me completely empty keeps Kodash^^

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Well we came we saw we smushed in an action packed week. While I didn’t notice much in the way of roaming guilds from Vizu, there was hordes to fight. Enjoyable and a challenge. Unlike some other servers where when they send a zone after you and you wipe them a few times they quit, leading to a boring night, Vizu do not, or atleast if some do they are immediately replaced. Leading to crazy fights all night long.

A lot of people complain about zergs, blobs. No complaints when you are bringing action every raid. I want to fight you every week or every other week, a leader needs his beauty sleep. Lootbags and total kills aside, its the fun and action that I play for and you bring it.

Not everyguild has our mentality, not everyone likes to get blobbed. I say to my guys suck it up let’s do this.

You are certainly no relation to Riverside. You just watch this space, I will be rewarded with Riverside on Reset :P

The abuse and vile thrown by SFR trolls or not is kinda Ironic. I remember entering Tier2 with piken and all these so-called “top” guilds just handheld like bosses. 3, 20-30 guilds staying within 5ft of each other all the time was pretty hiliarious. Anytime they were by themselves they would melt in seconds.

So ye just keep it clean and keep the hypocrisy out of threads that don’t even include you.

Cheers to a good week.

All the best for reset, Kind Regards TUP

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suljo.6310

Suljo.6310

Honestly, I expected much more from #1 server in Europe – seriously Vizunah Square basicly has numbers and apart from some guilds, most of them run when numbers of troops are equal. I have met some guilds (like some warriors and guardians) that actually do not run at all and gratefully give us the lootbags. So when I see a nicely stacked guild group (obviously on teamspeak) running away from a few pugs of ours, which are not even on the mic listening to commander, I just find it funny. I play mostly on Aurora Glade bordelands, so you all know how much fun is it to party there. We had some epic garrison defending with mighty TUP guild commanded by Dranul along with some FIRE and NP late night Monday, we fought like lions entire week, defending what we can and giving lots of lives for that – so respect our sacrifice, so you can have your lootbags (could at least give us some back).

Last night was very fun running with DAWN, fighting like biggest blobs I have ever seen with 30+ soldiers in front of Bay. Before that I remember, that some guys rather jump off the cliff then be killed by our swords and hammers. Sad really, because we have been throwing our bodies at you the entire week.

Honestly, with all this numbers (I heard you guys at Vizu have 1 hour of waiting time for all borderlands at night), it is really hard to loose …

All in all, very good fights, definetly more exciting then last week when we played like #22 server, so I hope it was exciting for Vizunah and Kodash too – which have proven to be well worthy opponents, that will fight to the bitter end.

So I wish you all good luck next week!

Respectfully,
Auroran Soldier

PS to mr. Faulye.8357: do not mock us, we have given you a worthy fight, respect that. If not, you’re not even close to being a good warrior. Just an average ganker I have seen plenty this week, when 30 guys chased down 3 of us. Really brave.

[BAKA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

As said before, really a good week !

A lot of Vizunians had fun (depend on map, on some maps they were just too much for you, and it’s logical) and again it was one of the funnier week i ever had. We created GCK a week ago, so TUP provided the best training and tests ever, it was like the Dragon Ball time room because very strong opponent directly is good for the future tournament. Anyway when we play we are totally in enraged fanaticism mode.

No, do not listen canadian and 1 hour night waiting time rumor, at night there is no waiting time on borderlands (on EB 10-15 minuts everytime btw) except when i do call to arms. I think you are talking about GCK too Suljo (war/guards guild, attached screen) and yes even when outnumbered (when we are alone) it’s forbidden to run, so we charge.

To resume, i have seen a really good fighting spirit of Aurora, instead of some guys of a big server, you never give up and do not whine like Vizunians said on TS yesterday, when we battle against you we can feel the pleasure you have. Kodash was cool and did good work too. @Zenjii, thank you very much !

Definitely, a week i will remember in the future. And so refreshing when compared to some haters and perma whiners !

Attachments:

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

The week is over for us in VII. We’ve been tourists in this matchup so can’t really comment on the PPT or hard work the servers have put in. I’d just like to thank all the guilds who GvG’d us (Flare), (NP), (Vcy) and (TUP).

More importantly, we would like to thank the people of Kodash for hosting us these past few weeks. Kind and respectful, many even went as far as using English in /m just for our guild. We wish your server all the success possible in future matches.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Nice line of warding, can vizunah please teach me how to do this?

Attachments:

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I’ve just had a thought, it’s Friday the 13th and it’s reset day today I have a horrible feeling that AG is going to wind up with RS and AM. AM’s not bad on their own, but combined with RS, there is very little hope.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

More importantly, we would like to thank the people of Kodash for hosting us these past few weeks. Kind and respectful, many even went as far as using English in /m just for our guild. We wish your server all the success possible in future matches.

Was a pleasure watching you guys on the battlefields. While it was clear from the start that your stay was temporary, you will be missed.
All the best for your future endeavours from Kodash!

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: LootBag.8142

LootBag.8142

Apart from VII, with whom we have a long and colourful history with, be that we were enemies or allies I also want to thank guild [Wipe] for having the guts to play this game not on the points, because points mean squat and these guys seem to get it, but play far away from the safe embrace of 100 man blob and tower walls and face our guild raid on the open field! That’s how truly skilled players are made! Keep it up guys!

Ninelives LootBag [HoB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Thanks Viz in particular for the fun fights and good luck in your next match up, maybe we luck out and get you guys again and thanks kodash although didn’t really see you guys as much

Hopefully it wont be no dead match up for us but you know how ANET match making is so hit and miss

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: maeggle.6021

maeggle.6021

I’d like to thank all participants for a very nice match up. It offered both many opportunities and challenges for almost every play style I like in WvW. Aurora has many awesome and talented mid- to large-scale guild groups, and Vizunah is a prime example of – what I think – Arenanet thinks WvW should be like: players playing together for their realm, very organized, sometimes a bit too “casual” (as in: players don’t know their tools). I enjoyed fighting you guys when we weren’t severely outnumbered. This also goes to all the AG groups I and my mates encountered during the week.

Also many thanks for all the nice and challenging duels on Vizu borderlands this afternoon, it was a really refreshing experience compared to some of our last match ups. I wish you all the best! May the holy spirit of match making be with you

Kodash [DE] – Ninja Nurse Rescue Squad [care] – Elementalist
A landing you can walk away from just wasn’t fast enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelska.4609

aelska.4609

Apart from VII, with whom we have a long and colourful history with, be that we were enemies or allies I also want to thank guild [Wipe] for having the guts to play this game not on the points, because points mean squat and these guys seem to get it, but play far away from the safe embrace of 100 man blob and tower walls and face our guild raid on the open field! That’s how truly skilled players are made! Keep it up guys!

Thanks ! We had some really nice fights with you ([HoB]), helping us to improve our small raid and filling your bags. Our guild raid still be in progress, I hope to see you again with a better one ! But I must disagree, if we enjoy battlefield we still love ninja a tower <3
Thanks to [FIRE] too for wiping us so kitten stonemist north ! We didn’t see you coming

Ninja !