BG ~ JQ ~ SoR Week 7 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

TKG are looking for some fun GvG action this week. 15v15 – contact either myself or Indeva…

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

not sure about a 15v15 but i’d happily take you guys on, 1v15.

Qwerty will probably accept those odds. Let us know when you have your 15 together and we’ll get in touch with him for you

[TKG] Kreamy

in Match-ups

Posted by: MackTheKnife.1940

MackTheKnife.1940

Qwerty will probably accept those odds. Let us know when you have your 15 together and we’ll get in touch with him for you

haha tell qwerty i’ll save a moa for him, for old times sake <3

Fleur The Knife – Jade Quarry
[MERC] Black Lion Mercenary

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I really think all these buying/paying guilds talk is unproductive.
ANET places no restrictions on buying/paying guilds.
These are creations of the server communities themselves.
If BG/JQ feel that the money spent on that is fine, that is their prerogative. Don’t like it? Why not sit down and think about whether it might be worth doing some organization and creating a war chest like they do.

Alternatively, you can PAY your guilds to destack if you to balance that badly. Its all a matter of supply and demand. Party A can complain this sucks cause it’s stacking, PvD or whatever they want to call it, but the bottom line is party A has as much right to complain as party B who was paid to transfer because all of them paid for the game and are free to do what is in it w/o breaching the terms.

Yes, it sucks, but that is how it all works. Money talks and bullkitten walks.

You want to have more fights? Sure, loosen the obsession on PPT and it will help promote timezone destacking. I suggest taking a look at Piken Square which is well know for being a server that is extremely fight oriented and unconcerned about PPT. PPT players and Open field/skirmish players co-exist on the server although the latter are the majority. The server still performs really well despite not being able to beat Viz. Open field guilds assist their ppt players by engaging enemies which allows PPT guilds with the expertise to do what they do best. Both parties are happy.

These complains about coverage and stacking will never end if the culture and mindset of ppt obsession is not changed

Changing ppt won’t magically cause server destacking, as people rarely care about fair fights – more about winning fights by any means. Could just me being cynical about NA server politics but hey.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

TKG are looking for some fun GvG action this week. 15v15 – contact either myself or Indeva…

also flickky, fight me irl

Come over to NZ. Once were warriors style.

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

had some fun in BGBL last night. first night of the week, not too shabby. looking forward to more this week folk. and here comes the end of season one. /salute to all servers and guilds and individuals alike who put in hard work for their server!

one of my highlights throughout out. i grouped with some SoRers while zerging one night and one Guardian who was new to WvW, and came in because of LS or leagues or whatever you want to call it and while we were chatting:

“all i want to do is WvW now. it’s so fun!D”

and they’ve been consistently ranking up, asking questions, willing to learn and having a ton of fun. sure, leagues brought both “bad” and “good”, but the good, in my mind, definitely outweighs the bad.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I think I’ve lost my taste for the forums now that fleur has shown himself.

What a lurker

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

PS if you send mes you up back, Santa will burn your houses down

Take him back.
Please.
Anyone take the guy.
We will pay you.

I support this ^

I support this ^

I support this ^

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

By buying guilds, would you mean Jade Quarry paying ATM to stay on JQ?

Or buying MERC who were already on another tier 1 server?

Or buying 3 EU guilds for leagues?

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

Praise Jedsus. Go to bread. etc etc etc

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

Yes, we approached a really good guild that had commanders in the time slot(s) we needed PST/OCX/EU. You still out number us in all those areas.

Praise Jedsus.

It’s not our fault your PUGs don’t show up when the going gets tough. I heard there were 4 ques during that time zone during your ‘easy’ matches and were non existent when you were faced with BG.

yeah thats the difference with JQ and SOR militia, when kittens hit the fan most run and dont show up, mostly particpate on karma train fridays and on easy weeks, as for BG they will still show up no matter what the odds are and do everything they can to help.

also that jedsus and bread is getting old, kinda funny to 4 guys but to the rest its just another nuisance post, we are running a serious trolling and pvf business here.

My mistake good Sir!

The four (LOVE is roughly over 100 members atm) that find it amusing must beg of your forgiveness and shall bow down to the serious PvF business… starts coughing

Wait,

I changed my mind.

BelieveBreadBeastgate 2013

The memories….

p.s

Also it’s too hot to fight. I barely have the energy to get up and go to the kitchen….. And yes, my computer isn’t in the kitchen. waits for the disbelief to begin

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Jade Quarry has no moral footing to stand on. They had the easiest draw, they spent 20,000 gold buying guilds before the season, and they still failed.

Jade Quarry has the coverage to match Blackgate. In the easy matchups, their maps were queued throughout the day, but they chose not to show up when it mattered.

Perhaps next season, Jade Quarry’s gold would be better spent on buying some server pride….

JQ did not have to do anything to keep ATM because ATM was never leaving in the first place.

JQ did not buy MERC, we had approached them at one point in an attempt to get more than 30 people on between 12pm cst and 5 am cst and nothing came of it. Weeks later, things were rekindled and while some gold was given to help get them over, MERC paid for themselves to transfer.

You actually approached MERC? Knowing it would tip the balance in a whole timezone? that ATM force wasn’t enough? I just lost a kitten ton of respect for JQ, not that I had much for them to begin with….

And is “Praise Jedsus. Go to bread.” your signature? You don’t have a a sense of humour do you? Otherwise you would know a joke said more than a certain number of times just gets annoying to the core. And you have been at it for months! Give it a rest already!

Yes, we approached a really good guild that had commanders in the time slot(s) we needed PST/OCX/EU. You still out number us in all those areas.

Praise Jedsus.

It’s not our fault your PUGs don’t show up when the going gets tough. I heard there were 4 ques during that time zone during your ‘easy’ matches and were non existent when you were faced with BG.

yeah thats the difference with JQ and SOR militia, when kittens hit the fan most run and dont show up, mostly particpate on karma train fridays and on easy weeks, as for BG they will still show up no matter what the odds are and do everything they can to help.

also that jedsus and bread is getting old, kinda funny to 4 guys but to the rest its just another nuisance post, we are running a serious trolling and pvf business here.

My mistake good Sir!

The four (LOVE is roughly over 100 members atm) that find it amusing must beg of your forgiveness and shall bow down to the serious PvF business… starts coughing

Wait,

I changed my mind.

BelieveBreadBeastgate 2013

The memories….

p.s

Also it’s too hot to fight. I barely have the energy to get up and go to the kitchen….. And yes, my computer isn’t in the kitchen. waits for the disbelief to begin

This is terrible! If you can’t go to the kitchen how will you go to the bread to make me a sammich!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

SoR bay on JQBL…………lmbo hahahahahahahahaha x 10

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

What’s funny? We farmed you and BG for over an hour, received many bags, and had a fun time.

We can go to bread happy!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Go to bread Haru!

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

hold on, hold on, did someone say bread??

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I believe they did…. But I can’t be too sure.

However, I’m dying from the oppressive heat.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

PS if you send mes you up back, Santa will burn your houses down

Take him back.
Please.
Anyone take the guy.
We will pay you.

I support this ^

I support this ^

I support this ^

What you don’t feel pride at having a guy who pops his tag on when he flies into enemy held keeps and rages when you won’t accept his port in?

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

She’s baking in her own bread

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laundry.5120

Laundry.5120

I’m new to this bread business, is it in an oven being baked or is it fresh out and still scorching hot and you’re trapped inside it? A bread prison?

Lavanderie – 80 Mesmer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

Electrique – 80 Engineer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Hockey.2417

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

What’s funny? We farmed you and BG for over an hour, received many bags, and had a fun time.

Obviously your Sor is superior, as shown your performance against TC last week, and 3rd again this week. (or is it “weak”)

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

haha tell qwerty i’ll save a moa for him, for old times sake <3

You can just whisper him you know instead of posting on the forums, then hoping the intended party reads your post, and then whispers the final intended recipient.

Also, there is an ingame mail feature if Qwerty is not online…. just sayin’……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

Obviously your Sor is superior, as shown your performance against TC last week, and 3rd again this week. (or is it “weak”)

M8

you’re drunk again, go home.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

M8

wow SOR still has some balls to chest thump about farming, just wow.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

M8

Can’t say i’m too surprised, they’re the Kings of NA after all! (self proclaimed ofc)

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

(edited by Gilgamesh.7364)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

M8

Can’t say i’m too surprised, they’re the Kings of NA after all! (self proclaimed ofc)

I always thought that was funny that they would claim that considering they have the only T1 South American guild. Lunatacos is Breadzillian right?

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

hey now, stop ganging up on my server!
you.. you big bullies! that’s.. that’s not very nice, you know.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

snuggles tightly

You’ll be okay I believe in you!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

amazing fighst against TW on SOR BL. <3 still one of the best open field NA guild.

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Akamon,

They are not ganging up.

I’ve done some research on SOR forum history.

Rallians have done a lot of trolling in the last 10-11 months in the GW2 forums. This sentiment is shared by many across the NA servers. Some even put SOR as No.1 forum trolls beating Maguuma much to my dismay as the trolls here don’t reflect the community at large. I am perplexed too TBH.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Hello Akamon,

They are not ganging up.

Rallians have done a lot of trolling in the last 10-11 months in the GW2 forums. This sentiment is shared by many across the NA servers. Some even put SOR as No.1 forum trolls beating Maguuma much to my dismay as the trolls here don’t reflect the community at large. I am perplexed too TBH.

FW

Yeah like that guy who keeps claiming Waha is quitting despite repeated confirmations he isn’t. Hate that guy. He needs to go to bread.

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

@Cuddles – awww, shucks. thank you. I NOW HAVE THE STRENGTH OF 10,000 NORN!

@FW – and thank you too, commander. lol i was only kidding as well. was hoping my “childish accusations” would get give it away. : PPP

but too true. definitely love SoR, but can’t say i love every post that’s been made by our servers. been around the forums too long (why do i still check this every daaaaaaay). : PPP and i know the “bullies” know this as well (we do have another gamemode, PvF, afterall) so i just pray new-comers don’t see what are on the WvW forums as indicative of what each server actually is like.

GETTING OFF WORK IN A FEW!! woot.

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello SFShinigami,

I stand by my information and sources. Do check my history in GW2 forum and Guru, I don’t troll and I don’t lie. A few people in game know me IRL as a trainer, so I am particular about my reputation and standing.

As of today, Waha has been missing in action for the last 2weeks+, a few commanders have confirmed this also. Tati (Rusalka) has yet to reply me after I told to her to check her own ATM forum.

Let’s agree to disagree. I hope he will be back after Season 1. As I said earlier, we 3 servers need each other.

FW

Hello Akamon,

They are not ganging up.

FW

Yeah like that guy who keeps claiming Waha is quitting despite repeated confirmations he isn’t. Hate that guy. He needs to go to bread.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Waha’s motherboard broke from what I gather. He will be back though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

Waha’s motherboard broke from what I gather. He will be back though.

really? i was told he asked JQ another “request” halfway of week 5 to recruit a Russian guild to counter ZDs or else he will transfer to BG. we know what happened with [SPRT] , oh well.

Blackgate since day 1

(edited by sielfiel.4692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

That request made his motherboard facepalm itself so hard it broke itself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dale Rojo.7485

Dale Rojo.7485

I have completed all the meta achievements except for merc camps. Awaiting that chest with the golden dolyak…

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Redwings, and Blackgate :D
God Bless America’s Team, BG
Season 1 WvW World Champions, BeastGate

in Match-ups

Hockey.2417

Cuddles………..girl……..I haven’t been drunk since the other night. haha, where’s the love?

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I didn’t think anyone even cleared the silver titles yet. :O

Attachments:

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dale Rojo.7485

Dale Rojo.7485

That’s ridiculously high up there. To think though that its only about 1/6th of the way towards the highest title possible, Diamond Legend.

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Redwings, and Blackgate :D
God Bless America’s Team, BG
Season 1 WvW World Champions, BeastGate

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Actually, Bread Legend is the highest rank, it just hasnt been released yet.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Is that your best attempt at annoying me? At least come up with something more original and creative

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Ty to GE for the fights tonight (OCX) in EB. The BG militia was able to handle the other guild groups but you guys were a cut above the rest.

BTW, have [Legends Never] DIE come back to SoR? I’m still getting angsty PMs from their members – this time from Heroic Panda – over the time our BG militia wiped them. Fortuitously, just after Legends Never [DIE] OPed a thread saying they couldn’t be beaten and would embarrass BG’s WvW guilds.

They then deleted the thread and left SoR for T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Is that your best attempt at annoying me? At least come up with something more original and creative

Because the rank of bread is just so common. Comeon pot, do better .

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

I forgot to screenshot it but I’ve seen someone with a Platinum title on SoR.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

So is this still your ‘inside’ joke? You are nothing more than a troll, sfshinigami.

Attachments:

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Those bread jokes are kinda getting old though…

To both of you in regards to the bread jokes. Don’t read them. Move on and get over it. Others enjoy it, if you ain’t one of them… then there is no need to bring it up.

Stop adding fuel to the fire. I think these forums are bad enough already without you guys bringing the bread into it.

Just take it to the battlefield already and be done with it.

In conclusion, snuggles fiercely

I wanted to quote the inconsistency.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Fun night.

Lets do it again.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

So is this still your ‘inside’ joke? You are nothing more than a troll, sfshinigami.

Dough, or Donut, there is no Rye.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

M8

I always thought that was funny that they would claim that considering they have the only T1 South American guild. Lunatacos is Breadzillian right?

Whoa whoa … they do NOT have the only brazilian guild thank you very much. We at the Coast who love our beaches cannot have our ladies without proper wax job =)

^^ ERP 4life @ TC <3

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Mirsa.1628

Hockey.2417:

M8

Whoa whoa … they do NOT have the only brazilian guild thank you very much. We at the Coast who love our beaches cannot have our ladies without proper wax job =)

^^ ERP 4life @ TC <3

Borlis Pass had/has a Brazillian guild as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

SoR also has RMA though I don’t know if they play anymore.