got it

#justSGthings

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

BG ~ JQ ~ SoR Week 7 Gold League

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I would like to thank TW for supporting us so much.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

That was really fun in sunnyhill on JQBL. Props JQ, we had a blast I hope you guys did too!

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

congrats to JQ for getting the best results without buying servers! <3

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

You still mad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

i lol’d pretty hard

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Hello Forum-goers! We of the Pain Train would like to present you with our congratulations and celebration video to Blackgate for winning Season One NA Gold!
But instead of showing all the great fights we had over the season, we took a different route. Hopefully you like it!

http://youtu.be/VZKkK9S-IKQ

Regards,
Rufus Cinderspire – [Choo]

All i see is you chasing zergs tail or small grps. Ah well it’s one up from camping tower/keeps during karma trains with ac’s etc i guess, some of those players dont look like uplevels bravo.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Hello Forum-goers! We of the Pain Train would like to present you with our congratulations and celebration video to Blackgate for winning Season One NA Gold!
But instead of showing all the great fights we had over the season, we took a different route. Hopefully you like it!

Regards,

All i see is you chasing zergs tail or small grps. Ah well it’s one up from camping tower/keeps during karma trains with ac’s etc i guess, some of those players dont look like uplevels bravo.

All clips in that video were taken throughout the League during NA prime. There’s more where that came from.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haro.6758

Haro.6758

Regards,

I like to torture CHOO as much as the next SG, BUT…

I have to award this post/video with…

+10 Trollfaction points. Well played sir, well played.

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

[/quote]

All clips in that video were taken throughout the League during NA prime. There’s more where that came from.[/quote]

I’m sure there is, So if i post a video of your grp/zerg running in the other direction while i’m solo roaming, does that mean your running away from me?

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

“Your bags will blot out the sun!” ?!

=)

Our arrow carts will blot out the sun.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

I would like to thank TW for supporting us so much.

We aim to please, hopefully the run back x3-5 wasn’t to bad. Fun stuff indeed =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hey now! if anything, i always ran head first into your zergs. ; ))

Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries never runs tagged unless in EB for achieve

Tho I can understand 1v15 as zerging you! Brave man /salute I will also yolo inside your keep if given chance! 1v15-70 ftw!

you know, i actually haven’t seen your specific tag in a while (i didn’t mean MERC specifically either when i said zergs ; )) )!

and hey, we only live once, amirite? yoloswagcheckit

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

p.s. are we having a party anywhere to celebrate the end of Season 1?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

just wondering. bg. do your non-na guilds git kitten ed for having to carry the subpar na guilds?

Oh wow. Shots fired.

Attachments:

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I never see Akamon ever. I always look…

Also #paintrainlyf4ever

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

yo. we really should have met up sooner since you been back. ://

are we different TZ’s? i am normally SEA!
armor’s always changing, but the name stays the same lol

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

just wondering. bg. do your non-na guilds git kitten ed for having to carry the subpar na guilds?

Lol… If they did, they would have rage quit off of Blackgate and we wouldn’t have any off-hour coverage anymore.

Wait isn’t that what happened to your server?

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

Had a great time on SoRBL.

At first, FEAR/TW and SF had no shame in blobbing hard, but once the GvG started we had great fights against TW, Nude, and FEAR with our little 10man.
After the GvG, SF got a little less bloodthirsty and stopped zerging us too :P

All in all, good fun. Thanks for the numerous fights, Nude.

Dunno how we could have been “blobbing” before the GvG… We were all prepping and going over GvG material..and the map was outmanned when we joined it…

You crazy drunk bacca, dont’cha know anything and everything is a blob these days?

I was there when Apex was sitting at the rock, pretty sure we went at you guys solo before we pulled off to watch Choo and then attend our own GvG. Still, good fights at the rock Apex!

Sorry, I guess to clarify, to us anything over 30 is what we consider a blob, seeing as we run 10-15 at the moment. And I was referring to after the GvG actually when you guys were chasing us around south Ruins for a few minutes with ~30+. It was good fun though, some of my guys were crapping their pants when they walked up the stairs just to have you guys turn and storm right at us haha.
And yeah, TW, those were some fun fights. I actually spoke to Indo between some of our engagements and discussed numbers and I think it was 9v14 at the time. You guys definitely impressed us a bit though! I think we only managed to down a very small lot of you in our fights early in the night. I’d really like to catch you guys sometime offseason when we can field the same numbers because you brought us a challenge for sure.

And to Jed, we actually have only ran 15 max to date. Typically we only field 8-12 or so; still building the roster and all that.

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

in Match-ups

CrimsonProject.7980

SgtJanitor,

You guys were fun too. I have a feeling that 15 TW and 15 APeX duking it out open field would be a pretty good time. Looking forward to it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

SoR plays for ‘open field fights’. Do 3 people threaten your zerg that much that you put ACs round the corner at the wurm?

Attachments:

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: hardknockbb.6284

hardknockbb.6284

SoR plays for ‘open field fights’. Do 3 people threaten your zerg that much that you put ACs round the corner at the wurm?

Funny that you left out the fact that there was a treb behind the gate shooting poison cow.

in Match-ups

Night Hawk Ix.7360

Funny that you left out the fact that there was a treb behind the gate shooting poison cow.

Oh wow, AC’s damage cows now!?

Mez You Up
Blackgate

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

^^^ o hey it’s you in the chatbox!D

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Thats only a recent development. They spent the last 9 months or so trying to PPT so they’re a little rusty.

Praise Breadsus!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yellya.3147

Yellya.3147

Awesome fights on JQ’s BL yesterday

Yellya Aalana | Level 80 Elementalist
Adelia Aalana | Level 80 Engineer
Clan of Elders [CoE] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Lol, what!? People play for ppt in WORLD vs WORLD vs WORLDM? Gasp! its almost as if that is the entire objective of WvW….

….and here some people are talking about 1v1s and GvGs, maybe rename WvW to GvG so the others feel they are actually contributing in a non selfish manner?

:).

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Don’t be mad, bro. Because I know you mad.

What’s to be mad about? We got quality, you got quantity, We got SoR in 4th with week 6, and had fun farming both of you all week 7, not mad at all, glad. now I have to go finish my last WvW achievement. lol. Still at 14/15. hate those stupid jps.

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

What’s to be mad about? We got quality, you got quantity, We got SoR in 4th with week 6, and had fun farming both of you all week 7, not mad at all, glad. now I have to go finish my last WvW achievement. lol. Still at 14/15. hate those stupid jps.

I wonder if they’ll give you a high-quality 2nd place finisher since you’re super duper awesomer than everyone else!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I wonder if they’ll give you a high-quality 2nd place finisher since you’re super duper awesomer than everyone else!

Watch out, he’s a serious WvWer. Only other serious WvWers can talk to him.

Very very serious WvW. Much league ranking, many respect for skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Rumor was that last night Waha, Indo, Noodles and many other high ranking commanders were in the same TS channel last night to discuss some stuff. Before the meeting happened though Indo went AFK to get a drink and didn’t return.

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

Rumor was that last night Waha, Indo, Noodles and many other high ranking commanders were in the same TS channel last night to discuss some stuff. Before the meeting happened though Indo went AFK to get a drink and didn’t return.

Rumor has it that IRON is leaving SoR…

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Noodles is in charge of BG? I had no idea hand models were in such demand over there.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

Noodles is in charge of BG? I had no idea hand models were in such demand over there.

He doesn’t even play anymore xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

At least JQ plays for da Peepeetee

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Well it was a good season. Some closing insults thoughts.

BG went all out going for first, and succeeded, with a bunch of terrible baddies who got farmed but then bailed out by off hours coverage all the class and style we’ve come to expect from that server!

JQ is the server that never says die except when fighting BlackGate when we get outmanned bonuses during primetime.. Kudos for a hard fought second place finish! We should all be ashamed and drink more heavily than usual.

SoR had some real bad players luck this season. Still, they never stopped trying. to be BG’s Jr. server, haha chumps played for second and came in fourth, beautiful.. Nothing but respect for these brave forum warriors!

Tarnished Coast, the blobbiest server outside of t1 little server that could! The adorable puppy in the eyes of the Gold League community, gosh they try so hard we’re all so proud that JQ gave them they earned third place! Surely their hilariously pathetic chest thumping good spirits are a joke well deserved! Great karma trains fights, guys!

And of course, SoS a server that left no impression and had no impact whatsoever that certainly deserved to be here with the rest of us! They missed the memo to tank for Silver League held their own no doubt!

And last, and least only in the eyes of everyone ppt, Maguuma. Ah what would gold league be without Maguuma? (competitive?) Keep up the ineffective trolling good work!

Well, I think we can all agree that Season 1 Gold League was an embarrassment that highlighted everything wrong with WvW good time for everyone! Here’s to getting so inebriated we forget it happened next week!

in Match-ups

CrimsonProject.7980

Rumor has it that Waha was spotted on SoR TS with server op perms and ccoms on for a very long time this morning. He was seen idling in the TW channel. Theories include that Indo afk ’d Waha, hard.

(edited by CrimsonProject.7980)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

BG went all out going for first, and succeeded, with a bunch of terrible baddies who got farmed but then bailed out by off hours coverage all the class and style we’ve come to expect from that server!

JQ is the server that never says die except when fighting BlackGate when we get outmanned bonuses during primetime.. Kudos for a hard fought second place finish! We should all be ashamed and drink more heavily than usual.

SoR had some real bad players luck this season. Still, they never stopped trying. to be BG’s Jr. server, haha chumps played for second and came in fourth, beautiful.. Nothing but respect for these brave forum warriors!

Tarnished Coast, the blobbiest server outside of t1 little server that could! The adorable puppy in the eyes of the Gold League community, gosh they try so hard we’re all so proud that JQ gave them they earned third place! Surely their hilariously pathetic chest thumping good spirits are a joke well deserved! Great karma trains fights, guys!

And of course, SoS a server that left no impression and had no impact whatsoever that certainly deserved to be here with the rest of us! They missed the memo to tank for Silver League held their own no doubt!

And last, and least only in the eyes of everyone ppt, Maguuma. Ah what would gold league be without Maguuma? (competitive?) Keep up the ineffective trolling good work!

Well, I think we can all agree that Season 1 Gold League was an embarrassment that highlighted everything wrong with WvW good time for everyone! Here’s to getting so inebriated we forget it happened next week!

LOL! Quoting for epicness. Sloth, with this post and others from you along the way, you’ve now cemented yourself as my favorite forum goer from JQ.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Gilgamesh.7364

omg… teach me your ways!

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

good roast SlothBear.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Starting a petition to have SlothBear’s post enlarged to a poster and mailed to ANet so that when someone suggests Season 2 they can force that person to read the poster and write it out 100×.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Just finished our last Season1’s WvW session. Thanks for all the fun everyone!
It was pretty intense today in SoR’s Garrison with all the sieges they got inside.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

Regards,

Coming from bag train choo, this was pretty entertaining to me lol

So, you run away from bags? :O

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Regards,

Hehe, very funny. See, forum warriors? That’s how you make a “boohoo, all you guys do is hide from fights” whine post with style. Better being a sore loser with a sense of humour than a sore loser, period. Good job, looking forward to fighting (or running from) you guys again.

-Blackgate-

(edited by Lydell.8713)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Riddles.3892

Crimson Riddles.3892

Regards,

Coming from bag train choo, this was pretty entertaining to me lol

So, you run away from bags? :O

you give them so many they run out of bag space!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

Congrats BG!

15char

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Just seen the rewards for winning gold league LOL enjoy your 250 finishers BG, you truly earned them,

On another note, it will be interesting to see what happens now, because the rewards are beyond shocking, and im sure every server will lose a good amount of people in WvW seeing as you could have gotten all the season rewards in PvE in far less time than the 7 weeks we had to wait.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Just seen the rewards for winning gold league LOL enjoy your 250 finishers BG, you truly earned them,

On another note, it will be interesting to see what happens now, because the rewards are beyond shocking, and im sure every server will lose a good amount of people in WvW seeing as you could have gotten all the season rewards in PvE in far less time than the 7 weeks we had to wait.

All that gold spent on transfers for a 250 use dolyak finisher. Ouch…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Those transferred mid-season don’t get the finisher anyway and we actually lost people before season, so no idea what your point is?

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Well based off random anti-BG/T1 and stacking server threads we apparently have 10,000 people that finished the meta so as a server united we have 2,500,000 Finishes. I only hope you all enjoy them as much as we do, we couldn’t have done it with out you. <3

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer