BP/SBI/Ebay

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Anonymous Defender (elementalist). You guys have the best videos! I didn’t know you were on EB!
-Ranger[CTDL]

Some of our members have good cross server relationships with Ebay’s GF guild. They just run under different tags most of the time, pretty rare you will see them running the AD tag.

Thanks for the shout out though!

Pretty sure it was Dynnen.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Words have consequences. BS took your claims at face value. When I said see you on the battlefield, I meant immediately. This screenshot is ENTIRELY due to this post

I feel like I can look up past match up threads, and every BP bragging screen will be posted after SBI all goes to bed. It happens all the time.

What time do you guys go to bed? This was at like 8pm PST last night.

I’m pretty sure there were a lot of SBI playing late into the night last night. Unfortunately for our PPT they were all spread across multiple Divinity’s Reach overflow maps

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

Since my last post got deleted, let me rephrase it this way. We don’t care if you take our keep, or our borderlands. We have more fun than you, day in, and day out. You guys are not even in the NA top 10, yet you play for points. All this means is that if you win your matchups, 10 other servers are doing it better than you anyways. While you make your members sit in towers to be static scouts, all of our guys are out having fun because that’s all that matters to us. I pass down this advice from a server who has already been at tier 1, and seen what it does to a community when you inevitably fall from grace. We play for fun, and you play for points. Come on to the forums all you want, we’ll be busy turning you and your guild into loot bags and chasing you into your towers. Stop bragging about beating up an outmanned server and exceptional PvDoor skills. We already come to expect this from BP, and especially the Borlis Savers guild.

<3

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

Since my last post got deleted, let me rephrase it this way. We don’t care if you take our keep, or our borderlands. We have more fun than you, day in, and day out. You guys are not even in the NA top 10, yet you play for points. All this means is that if you win your matchups, 10 other servers are doing it better than you anyways. While you make your members sit in towers to be static scouts, all of our guys are out having fun because that’s all that matters to us. I pass down this advice from a server who has already been at tier 1, and seen what it does to a community when you inevitably fall from grace. We play for fun, and you play for points. Come on to the forums all you want, we’ll be busy turning you and your guild into loot bags and chasing you into your towers. Stop bragging about beating up an outmanned server and exceptional PvDoor skills. We already come to expect this from BP, and especially the Borlis Savers guild.

<3

I ain’t even mad now. Blowing up the last of your upgraded towers and keeps did wonders for my peace of mind

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

<3

I ain’t even mad now. Blowing up the last of your upgraded towers and keeps did wonders for my peace of mind

Wow, bragging about PvDoor again? That must be the only thing you can do.

Star Player
[KEK]

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Star quit messing with Aeros, he’s a triumvir lol.

ps – I didn’t mean the “lol” part, it just sort of came out on it’s own

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

<3

I’ve gotten nothing to prove, let alone brag about. Incidentally, I’m sure the people who do want to play WvW this week are probably not enjoying the fruits of your trolling. If SBI does suck at WvW during special events, perhaps you should not be twisting the lions tail and making your server the focus?

[KRTA]
Maguuma

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

<3

I’ve gotten nothing to prove, let alone brag about. Incidentally, I’m sure the people who do want to play WvW this week are probably not enjoying the fruits of your trolling. If SBI does suck at WvW during special events, perhaps you should not be twisting the lions tail and making your server the focus?

We’ve been focused by SoR and TC in the same matchup when we were fielding about 20% of our current numbers. Are you seriously trying to intimidate us? That’s cute Mr. Lion

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Words have consequences. BS took your claims at face value. When I said see you on the battlefield, I meant immediately. This screenshot is ENTIRELY due to this post

I feel like I can look up past match up threads, and every BP bragging screen will be posted after SBI all goes to bed. It happens all the time.

What time do you guys go to bed? This was at like 8pm PST last night.

I think yesterday was PvE night, didn’t you get the memo?

Haha, I know. It was just too perfect a setup not to respond to. You guys were clearly not in wvw last night. People left your BL due to boredom.

And yea, the PvE zerg was in full effect as well in BP. Everyone has gone into a loot frenzy with the new content. I was actually surprised at how many BP and Ebay did show up last night.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: DragonofDaZodiac.7309

DragonofDaZodiac.7309

Lol @ BS, U mad bro?

<3

Well then, have fun losing to us and turning into loot bags. We will have fun as usual flipping ur upgraded territories, turning u all into some great loot bags! Thanks for keeping our morale up and making BP rich!

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

So lemme get this straight, Borlis Savers. You waited all week to enter EB on the night when new content was released with your 30 man guild group plus 50 other people, push through all the paper doors and keeps, crush the 30-40 out manned SBI, hell prolly even less Ehmry, and then come to the forums and proclaim victory?

Where were you guys friday, saturday and sunday night when we basically did what we wanted to in EB? Matter of fact didnt you wait till a tuesday or thursday of a content release week to do the same thing in a prior match up?

With this said I am almost sure to see you out in EB next match up on reset?

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

OMG BANNOK YOU ARE TWISTING TEH LIONS TALE! STOP IT!

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Looks like this matchup needs a pink Zerg…eBay and SBI are lucky that I’m gone for August….otherwise the link Zerg would be rolling out and humiliating you guys

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

A quick analogy of the situation

A: You suck!
B: You suck! Who’s winning?
A: You really suck! You’re only winning because you’re like, a meanie that takes the thing so seriously.
B: Oh yea, I’m gonna come get you. Where do you live?
/travels to the same city and punches the first baby they see.

B: I showed you! Look who’s boss!
A: ?
C: Time to take advantage of their stupidity and win this.

In both cases, A and B are most likely terrible people, however the fight is more of a urinating into the wind and judging by the splash that was made.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Looks like this matchup needs a pink Zerg…eBay and SBI are lucky that I’m gone for August….otherwise the pink Zerg would be rolling out and humiliating you guys

We’re the original pink zerg. Everyone else is just a pretender…

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

what this matchup needs is less baddies on SBI and BP

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Do we have insufficient baddies to make up the difference? O.o

This situation sounds most dire indeed.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Scorci.3250

Do we have insufficient baddies to make up the difference?
O.o

This situation sounds most dire indeed.

i have to be nice to ebay it’s matchup thread
also sil might slap me like one of his dummies

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Beware SBI, or the Lion might exploit its way into Oz and steal some actual courage from the Wizard!

The kitten mightier than the sword.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Standard BP fare:

The funny thing is the aberration you see above is the direct result of getting smashed by ebay for 13 weeks. Towards the end we watched BP evolve and change. They started to practice their zerg ball moves in the open field. They stayed tight and followed the commander mindlessly around in circles, ignoring smaller groups of opposition to prevent penetration into their dense mass. Using numbers became their primary weapon.

Ebay, we created this monster!

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Where were you guys friday, saturday and sunday night when we basically did what we wanted to in EB?

I am not a member of BS, so I can’t speak directly for them. But, BP in general doesn’t field huge numbers on weekends. We have lives.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Say what you will about the BP strategy, tell us some more how bad we are please. I’d love to hear more of ebay’s insights on this topic. BP definitely needs some more pointers from ebay, I mean, beating them consistently the past 3 times we have gone up against them proves how bad we are, especially considering we typically beat them by 30% of their score. Unacceptable! Bad BP, bad.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

WFD’s biggest problem if you guys never split up. That is the main reason why you guys failed to do anything of note on reset…or any day this match-up really. Until you guys learn to manage multiple groups within your guild you will continue to be a mediocre zerg guild.

I can’t believe I actually sort of agree with Gorefiend, not in the nasty tone but in the overall message. I think that BP in general needs to be better at splitting commands on the fly.

BS is pretty good about starting out with two commanders and working together, WFD works well with Krew and some of the other smaller guilds in coordinating two forces, and there are often other instances of guilds working together.

But, once any sized blob has been established under any given commander/flag, we don’t excel at splitting said blob efficiently into 2-4 coordinated sub-blobs on a regular basis. It happens, but it doesn’t happen nearly often enough and it isn’t a generic tactic that everyone across all of BPs command structure could implement at will.

(edited by Dio.2394)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Stone.6751

Standard BP fare:

The funny thing is the aberration you see above is the direct result of getting smashed by ebay for 13 weeks. Towards the end we watched BP evolve and change. They started to practice their zerg ball moves in the open field. They stayed tight and followed the commander mindlessly around in circles, ignoring smaller groups of opposition to prevent penetration into their dense mass. Using numbers became their primary weapon.

Yes, if you go back and read previous match threads you would see that BP was mostly a pug server. We didn’t have large wvw focused guilds, we didn’t use TS much, and our wvw presence would rise and fall with morale. Basically, we weren’t organized.

The ‘numbers’ you all bemoan are typically the guilds which have now organized those pugs, uniting them in voice chat. The guilds and commanders now working together to provide some consistency to our coverage.

Don’t mistake it for zerging, because its not pugs on a karma train following any blue hat on the map.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

@Stone.6751

100% agreed. Most people don’t realize this and jump to call our server so bad all the time. Honestly, the issue they’re having is that we got good. We’re organized, have set times certain guilds hit certain maps – we’re doing pretty well, I think.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Standard BP fare:

WvW skill at it’s finest

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Standard BP fare:

Yes, if you go back and read previous match threads you would see that BP was mostly a pug server. We didn’t have large wvw focused guilds, we didn’t use TS much, and our wvw presence would rise and fall with morale. Basically, we weren’t organized.

The ‘numbers’ you all bemoan are typically the guilds which have now organized those pugs, uniting them in voice chat. The guilds and commanders now working together to provide some consistency to our coverage.

Don’t mistake it for zerging, because its not pugs on a karma train following any blue hat on the map.

Also note how that out of all those 80 people, none of them actually broke formation to run over to you but instead stayed tight on the commander. Incidentally, I remember that particular encounter, it was mega zerg that we usually run when the match is decided and we just want to have huge battles. Basically all the guilds get together and try and que a map.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Scorci.3250

Say what you will about the BP strategy, tell us some more how bad we are please. I’d love to hear more of ebay’s insights on this topic. BP definitely needs some more pointers from ebay, I mean, beating them consistently the past 3 times we have gone up against them proves how bad we are, especially considering we typically beat them by 30% of their score. Unacceptable! Bad BP, bad.

30% more door smashing, 0% reward for 1st place
grats maybe you should try PvP in a PvP game mode

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Ebay, you did indeed have a large hand in this. I appreciate your advice on server wide use of TS for proper coordination and quick response capability to this day. It seems so obvious once you set up the system and do it, but the fact is we weren’t before several of your guild leaders graciously explained how you do it. But another thing to bear in mind is we’ve had several quality wvw guilds transfer to BP since that match up, including the guilds escaping all this trolling and rightfully being praised for their high calibre play, Krew and DR.

BTW, our old stalwarts WFD and BS are fine guilds that absolutely deserve none of this character assassination based on their play. I won’t comment on any of the forum warrior stuff on our end, other than to say I’d like everyone on all the servers to just stop it, it’s gross (except Jinx, his troll posts somehow always bring a smile to my face). But when y’all attack those guilds by name you’re hitting a lot of really good folks who are quality wvw players you’d be lucky to have, and never come here to make forum warrior posts.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Don’t mistake it for zerging

….

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

30% more door smashing, 0% reward for 1st place
grats maybe you should try PvP in a PvP game mode

We’ve had plenty of resistance during our “door smashing” – just because it was met with failure on the other end doesn’t mean that “door smashing” was the only thing that happened to cause that score. We’ve defended our borderlands greatly while taking over other ones and keeping ebay in their own BL to protect their stuff, but alas, still losing it.

The only reason ebay is even as close as they are to us (which isn’t close at all) is because they went pvdoor on SBI bl with no resistance for most of this matchup.

My whole point is that ebay trashed us for 13 weeks about how bad we were, we were losing then and we don’t intend to trash you for how bad you are doing against us now, but I don’t see how you come off calling us bad now that we’re beating you.

We aren’t running from your fights, we don’t need seige in open field PVP as I’ve watched Hawk and GH both do multiple times this week against WFD and still fail. So all of the things that ebay previously said we were bad at which was: Organization, communication, open field combat, “hiding behind seige” and just about any other line they’ve used to bash us have been put to rest in my book.

As for the “numbers game” – You do it too if you can. I’ve seen it many times out of ebay, I have zergs of 30+ chase me down when I am roaming solo, sounds like you guys are getting desperate for loot lol..

I suppose you all can keep being mad, keep trash talking when losing or throwing out excuses for the rest of the matchup or you can get off the forum and try competing, we would love the competition.

(edited by Josh XT.6053)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Standard BP fare:

Attachments:

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

Sounds like those BS guys are mad. Too bad they can’t do anything about it without a giant pile of people behind them. kittening scrubs.

I’m BS and LF a good 1v1. Names are in siggy. Pm away. (: <3

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I only suck when facing skilled players! I totally wipe the floors with all you uplevels and noobs!

…True Story…

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Radioactive.1248

Where were you guys friday, saturday and sunday night when we basically did what we wanted to in EB?

I am not a member of BS, so I can’t speak directly for them. But, BP in general doesn’t field huge numbers on weekends. We have lives.

So what you’re really saying is you have lives so you can’t play on the weekends, but since none of you have jobs you can all log on during the week? Thanks for the clarificaiton

Star Player
[KEK]

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Thanks for all the fun and fights! <3

I am enjoying being back in the lower tiers.

Ignore the score board and just have fun.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Thanks for all the fun and fights! <3

I am enjoying being back in the lower tiers.

Ignore the score board and just have fun.

+1 – The scoreboard means nooothing….

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

So what you’re really saying is you have lives so you can’t play on the weekends, but since none of you have jobs you can all log on during the week? Thanks for the clarificaiton

I have a job!!! ::noms on cookie::

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

No, when you grow up you will understand.

You see, people with careers play in the evenings when they can for stress relief during the week and sometimes during the day on the weekends. On the weekend nights, they go out on the town (or to whatever party, charity event, child’s sporting event, etc. their wives have scheduled) because they have better and/or more important things to look forward to than sitting in front of a computer for 6 hours on a Friday night.

(edited by Dio.2394)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

You see, people with jobs play in the evenings when they can for stress relief during the week and sometimes during the day on the weekends. On the weekend nights, they go out on the town (or to whatever party, charity event, child’s sporting event, etc. their wives have scheduled) because they have better and/or more important things to look forward to than sitting in front of a computer for 6 hours on a Friday night.

Exactly. Wonder if he understands why prime time is 6pm server time… Most people get off work around 5pm, thus, prime time and most active time in the game… I personally spend my weekends doing other things usually.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Standard BP fare:

Also note how that out of all those 80 people, none of them actually broke formation to run over to you but instead stayed tight on the commander. Incidentally, I remember that particular encounter, it was mega zerg that we usually run when the match is decided and we just want to have huge battles. Basically all the guilds get together and try and que a map.

A good “WvW” game would punish a server for wasting resources like that.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

OMG. I wake up to a kitten show on the forums… thank you for the props on the forums, but if compliments toward us come with huge insults to the rest of our community, it’s almost like you guys made a delicious sandwich, then chop off a chunk of your hair, and then stuck it into said sandwich and fed it to us.

Our other guilds are good at what they do.

Ugh, I hate the PPT game soo much, and until they start handing out cash and prizes to the winners each week, I will continue to ignore PPT and play for the fights. Cheers!

That’s how I’ve viewed WvW since the start lol! Success or fail in wvw is if you can maintain /dominate whatever borderlands you’re in imo.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Sounds like those BS guys are mad. Too bad they can’t do anything about it without a giant pile of people behind them. kittening scrubs.

I’m BS and LF a good 1v1. Names are in siggy. Pm away. (: <3

Will you be on tomorrow morning? I work overnights every day this week so can only play for a few hours in the morning after work. =(

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbastage.9182

Evilbastage.9182

Looks like this matchup needs a pink Zerg…eBay and SBI are lucky that I’m gone for August….otherwise the pink Zerg would be rolling out and humiliating you guys

We’re the original pink zerg. Everyone else is just a pretender…

God don’t you miss UO? When killing people had meaning!

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Radioactive you are seriously scum for trying to attack people’s IRL lives and especially someone’s parenting from actions in a game/forum…

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Stone.6751

You see, people with careers play in the evenings when they can for stress relief during the week and sometimes during the day on the weekends. On the weekend nights, they go out on the town (or to whatever party, charity event, child’s sporting event, etc. their wives have scheduled) because they have better and/or more important things to look forward to than sitting in front of a computer for 6 hours on a Friday night.

I get it now, so when you have kids, you can spend 6 hours on the computer during the week, but not on the weekend, right? You’re probably an excellent parent and career minded adult. I salute your 30% guild wars, 30% work, 30% forum trolling, 10% family balance.

Dude, what are you thinking posting this? I enjoy a little smack talk here and there in the spirit of competition, but all in good fun. Getting personal about people and their family? Come on. Your post really takes it to an inappropriate place.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

hey EBay, spamming ballista prints towards the enemy zerg is not your thing. no copy. bad ehmry, bad.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan.7182

Ethan.7182

My Dearest Setun,

My forum warrioring (while that surely isn’t a word) is horrible, I know. You’ll get over it. I’d like to hear some more opinions of BP from you and your fellow SBI members. Maybe send a few guild representatives my way! Oh. Wait.

Apparently, If our skill level was as low as you say it is, we would not be doing so well.

I implied it in my first post, but I’ll type it out clearly here.

You are in last place. A “bad” WvW guild as your men mention is better than not having one. After all, I’m sure any organized group of players could blow through your guild. Which one are you in?

In the end, do you really think your lootbag count is higher than the mighty BP’s? Maybe if everyone is chilling out in the new area in Divinity’s Reach.

Please continue on, making yourself and your server look bad.

Call me a troll if you wish, but when someone is making a fool out of themselves, I NEED to let them know through any ways possible.

Thanks for being so entertaining.

Commander Ethan the Assassin|Waiting for Death| Borlis Pass

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Stone.6751

On playing for points vs. just looking for good fights; I get why people want to just look for fights. It’s understandable since its the most fun aspect of WvW. It’s where the action is at!

It’s my favorite part of WvW as well, but I’m glad there is more to WvW. I like the added dimension of defensive positions with point values, the importance of supplying said positions, and the added strategic value of the point system. I like the added tactical value of siege.

I don’t really care if we win or lose at the end of the week. However, when I play I enjoy playing the entire system of WvW in all its complexity, not just for fighting one another, and that means playing for points. Hopefully those of you who don’t enjoy those aspects of WvW will be granted GvG soon so you don’t have to complain about those of us trying to play WvW.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Just like to point out this EB [Charr] guild is a sack load of kittenty hackers. that is all.