BP/SBI/Ebay

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I got a little confused last night at one of the guilds on Ebay… Can’t remember their tag, but they would stack up nice and tight, and just… stood there….I think they threw out like one CC – but they just … stood there – It happened twice while I was running last night… What on earth?!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

Well its confirmed…..Jinks > [kerw]

I know its disheartening for you BP fellas, and it may cause some members of [kerw] to rethink their situation……

Jinks is here for you all though

kerw LEterally kitten guild

<CHAR> will help fellow ebayer jinks exteminate <KERW> scum

what is a kerw?

Some lame RP guild that ERP in lords room of towers all day. Jinks applied but was rejected … sadly …

Oh my rejection is no fun :/

Was too “hardcore” …

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Well its confirmed…..Jinks > [kerw]

I know its disheartening for you BP fellas, and it may cause some members of [kerw] to rethink their situation……

Jinks is here for you all though

kerw LEterally kitten guild

<CHAR> will help fellow ebayer jinks exteminate <KERW> scum

what is a kerw?

Some lame RP guild that ERP in lords room of towers all day. Jinks applied but was rejected … sadly …

Oh my rejection is no fun :/

Was too “hardcore” …

Sounds about right. He kept trying to put his daggers where they didn’t belong. Was very awkward. Just… no.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

This guy won’t come out of the fully upgraded camp to fight me… keeps trying to pull me into the NPC’s… =\

Then he finally gets me after hiding behind the NPC’s (picture 3) to regen his health when I had him almost down…. when I used my cooldowns on him… :P Spam 222222222 lmfao gg

Why don’t people fight fair anymore? QQQQQ I know Jinks would fight me fair… JINKS! Accept my challenge Plzzzz?

Pay no attn to the dead warrior in my party – he was ganked before I ever engaged.

Attachments:

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

This guy won’t come out of the fully upgraded camp to fight me… keeps trying to pull me into the NPC’s… =\

Then he finally gets me after hiding behind the NPC’s (picture 3) to regen his health when I had him almost down…. when I used my cooldowns on him… :P Spam 222222222 lmfao gg

Why don’t people fight fair anymore? QQQQQ I know Jinks would fight me fair… JINKS! Accept my challenge Plzzzz?

Pay no attn to the dead warrior in my party – he was ganked before I ever engaged.

I’ll take you on.

Not to boost his healthy ego, but I’m fairly certain Jinks would waste me in a fair match. =P

So if you can beat me, better odds.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I’ll take you on. I’m fairly certain Jinks would waste me in a fair match. So if you can beat me, better odds.

Ohh, would love to!

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’ll take you on.

Not to boost his healthy ego, but I’m fairly certain Jinks would waste me in a fair match. =P

So if you can beat me, better odds.

Ohh, would love to!

Sounds good. I’ll finish nomming my cereal and be in contact.

Yumiko Togashii

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Hahahhah – I suck against rangers 1v1 – trufax XD

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Bah. You did alright. Both of you. Hadn’t ever been hit by torment before. Packs a punch.

Hit me up if you guys wanna build test or whatevs.

Yumiko Togashii

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Bah. You did alright. Both of you. Hadn’t ever been hit by torment before. Packs a punch.

Both of us? Haha did he duel you after?

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

He did. Was reluctant, but his “group build” was surprisingly duanting lol.

Yumiko Togashii

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

Yikes SB has some terrible roamers. I couldn’t 1v2 this pair of awful ele’s because they had to call a third in. They were in [COLD] and some other nobody guild.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Geez, am I the only one with a job around here?

Jinx, saw your duel pic, bad hair day? You have taproots growing our of your head.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Jinx, saw your duel pic, bad hair day? You have taproots growing our of your head.

Night job. I actually should really be sleeping.

Yumiko Togashii

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Just like to point out this EB [Charr] guild is a sack load of kittenty hackers. that is all.

[CHAR] are a lot of things, but hackers? Not in a million years.
Please know what you’re talking about next time before accusing people of hacking, you instantly get titled “Noob” unless you have some kind of proof (Pics, Video).

I could care less what you or anyone else title me, think of me or any kittening thing.. I HATE hackers/cheaters and call them out every time I possible(when there’s a guild of em) in hopes people realize ohh so that’s why they SEEMED “good”; placing any form of hacks on forums gets deleted and you get warned.. i know because I have tried before, sorry. pics can’t prove someone is teleport hacking because there are teleport skills, but there are only SO MANY and when they go beyond those or like the downed [CHARR] warrior who teleported to avoid being stomped last night..lol
I also received a couple PM’s from people from EB saying how much they hate [CHARR] no i will not put screen shots of it because they clearly wanted to be anonymous. It only further encourages me to peruse informing everyone what these guys truly are.
Your welcome.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Where did this eBay eternal crew come from? kitten I knew SBI was PVEing their kittens off but holy god that map

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

Where did this eBay eternal crew come from? kitten I knew SBI was PVEing their kittens off but holy god that map

What does PvE have to do with Eternal? Also, they’re all pugs.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I have a job. I’m taking one of those ‘Vacation Days’ that us fancy career folk get to relax.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

Just like to point out this EB [Charr] guild is a sack load of kittenty hackers. that is all.

Please know what you’re talking about next time before accusing people of hacking, you instantly get titled “Noob” unless you have some kind of proof (Pics, Video).

I could care less what you or anyone else title me, think of me or any kittening thing.. I HATE hackers/cheaters and call them out every time I possible(when there’s a guild of em) in hopes people realize ohh so that’s why they SEEMED “good”; placing any form of hacks on forums gets deleted and you get warned.. i know because I have tried before, sorry. pics can’t prove someone is teleport hacking because there are teleport skills, but there are only SO MANY and when they go beyond those or like the downed [CHARR] warrior who teleported to avoid being stomped last night..lol
I also received a couple PM’s from people from EB saying how much they hate [CHARR] no i will not put screen shots of it because they clearly wanted to be anonymous. It only further encourages me to peruse informing everyone what these guys truly are.
Your welcome.

Next time you see it, record it. There’s no excuse for accusing someone of hacking when you literally have no proof to back it up. I’m not calling you a liar, but it makes your post, and statement, worth nothing. I know a decent amount of players from CHAR and they just like to troll people. Not all of them, but a lot of them, that is why people on Ebay complain about them. I’m 90% certain that none of them would even consider hacking, so generalizing the whole guild as hackers is pretty unfair.

Next time record it, if it’s true, the player(s) will be banned for certain, until then, you can’t do anything about it. Spreading potential lies about their guild doesn’t make you a better person than a hacker.

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| Smitê – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

I have a job. I’m taking one of those ‘Vacation Days’ that us fancy career folk get to relax.

I thought you did. I’m jealous. I’m dueling with my desk and getting beat bad.

Gaile Gray wrote:

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Yeah, Ebay is killing right now, and that push in our BL last night was impressive. I don’t understand why y’all waited so long, you might be winning this match if you’d been doing this all week.

Gaile Gray wrote:

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I thought you did. I’m jealous. I’m dueling with my desk and getting beat bad.

Haha yeah – My job is pretty demanding… These days are needed.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

Your welcome.

that was my warrior and the only teleporting was you to the wp
Plz get dominated and cry hacks more i feed on your bad

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

What’s this, Borlis is beating Ebay?

o__0 I feel like DH just hasn’t had the chance to see where we really match up against you all. kitten glicko keeping us in negative rankings when we get matched up versus lower servers…

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Yes thus I was sleeping when the rest of this I love Jinks party took off.

1st Evalena: Went to bed. Woke up saw Studios smoked you…dismissed you

2nd [kerw]: I will not join your guild. Stop sending me whispers/mail/pms about it. In particular Hadan….stop sending me nudes…while flattering….just wrong on so many levels.

3rd BP: PLEASE come down off those walls. I will fight you within treb range I promise but I cant fly up on the walls to do so.

Thank you and have a nice day

Jinks

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bigmadness.8697

Bigmadness.8697

Your welcome.

i’m sorry you feel that way.

charr do not cheat??? maybe we beat you so bad it felt like we were cheating lol!!!1

dont stain charr name with foul and bad mouth word like cheaters!!!

you are so kitten bad LOL!!!

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

2nd [kerw]: I will not join your guild. Stop sending me whispers/mail/pms about it. In particular Hadan….stop sending me nudes…while flattering….just wrong on so many levels.

3rd BP: PLEASE come down off those walls. I will fight you within treb range I promise but I cant fly up on the walls to do so.

Jinks

LOL, well, then it would only take a minute! It was technically a 2v1 considering he is a ranger with a pet that kept chewing on my butt. But hey, if you’re scared, I can’t force you to come out of your stealthy hidey hole…

Please join Kerw, we need less bads ♥

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks

LOL, well, then it would only take a minute! It was technically a 2v1 considering he is a ranger with a pet that kept chewing on my butt. But hey, if you’re scared, I can’t force you to come out of your stealthy hidey hole…

Im hiding…..running around flying a guild tag that is my name…

Well vote a new GM for less bads

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Jinks

Eeeeeh, considering the pet is sapping and redistributing about half my overall damage output, bit debatable. Like some cuddly parasite lol.

Give ‘er a go, Jinks. By my understanding she’s looking to test herself against the toughest thief around for measure. Step down from your mighty mount will ya? At least she’s openly challenging you. Don’t see that often, lol.=D

Just awoke, guessing the Thursday at 8pm FC is over? I missed it, like always? Unless it’s server-time based. In which case I’m early. Go figure.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Good fights to BP on EB tonight. I thought we might kick the hornets nest when we rushed your keep, sure enough you queued the map and gave us 2v1 hell with Ebay, happy we did not lose the keep on my watch. Thanks to all the SBI who came out to defend with me tonight and didn’t leave after the Eternal Karma Train.

Star Player
[KEK]

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Yeah, you guys defended Valley keep pretty good. That Defensive Omega was giving me kittens. Killing our golems with your inner gate at 2%. That was just depressing Valley keep is just a nightmare properly defended, its so compact. Almost as bad as Hills. Still, the open field fighting was pretty good. And we got your Hills through a map hop, so I can’t complain too much

And yeah, you poked the hornets nest with that push on lowlands. I was happily farming the Queens Pavilion when someone said in guild chat ZOMG SBI hitting lowlands!

[KRTA]
Maguuma

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Yeah, you guys defended Valley keep pretty good. That Defensive Omega was giving me kittens. Killing our golems with your inner gate at 2%. That was just depressing Valley keep is just a nightmare properly defended, its so compact. Almost as bad as Hills. Still, the open field fighting was pretty good. And we got your Hills through a map hop, so I can’t complain too much

And yeah, you poked the hornets nest with that push on lowlands. I was happily farming the Queens Pavilion when someone said in guild chat ZOMG SBI hitting lowlands!

Yeah Thursday isn’t usually the best week for fights in WvW, but it was tonight for me. The back and forth wiping of each other really shook up or player composition. The people that were only around for the karma train left, and the people that love the fights started coming in. Hopefully we can build up a scout network similar to the one you have on BP, and become the map hopping machine you are.

Outside of all the trolling for the lulz I did on the forums this week, it was a pretty good way to end the matchup after what was definitely a crappy PvDoor matchup from mots parties involved, whether it was us karma training Ebay’s EB portions on the weekend, both of you karma training our borderlands throughout the week, and BP’s epic new contetnt karma train.

Star Player
[KEK]

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maestro Limekiller.6052

Maestro Limekiller.6052

Hello, I don’t post on the gw2 forums much at all, but thought I’d share these outside our community since we’re less than 20 hours from reset anyway. Trilogy of videos from GH Saturday Raid. Had fun. Enjoy!

Part 1
http://youtu.be/YnLkSgxHjP8

Part 2
http://youtu.be/fzee6pxJ9vg

Part 3
http://youtu.be/JnAlZUTtEY4

[ZOMG] Maestro
Ehmry Bay

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Hello everyone! Had a lot of fun this match up, unfortunately it was kind of cut short by the patch which seems to have killed off WvW population a bit.

Anyway; last chance to do some GvG’s tonight, and we are still looking for 2v2’s and maybe 3v3’s. As always, PM me here or on the forums and we can set something up.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Jinks

lol, pro troll, no one does it better. We need to get you back on our forum.

Gaile Gray wrote:

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Jinks

That’s our Jinks. Lil somethin’ for everyone, lol!

Yumiko Togashii

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jinks

+1

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks

+1

#freejinks

Create the movement on BP forums.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Quick Anvil Rock hijack to say -

“GO BP!!!! BEAT EBay!!!”

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jinks

+1

#freejinks

Consider it done.

http://www.borlis.org/forum/m/7734425/viewthread/8224045-freejinks/page/1

(edited by Evalana.5480)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks

+1

#freejinks

Consider it done.

Looks like your support isn’t there

That’s the difference between our servers….we like to have fun

(edited by Jinks.2057)

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jinks

+1

#freejinks

Consider it done.

What is this ‘fun’ you speak of?

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Was a very enjoyable week! Best of luck to both Ebay and SBI this reset!

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks

+1

#freejinks

Consider it done.

What is this ‘fun’ you speak of?

Its what [kerw] has been looking for still after 10 server xfers

Hint ebay has it…..and no you’re not welcome unfortunately

BP/SBI/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Was a very enjoyable week! Best of luck to both Ebay and SBI this reset!

Thanks Eva! Was lots of fun too, minus some small drama on the forum. Good luck to BP and EBAY.

SBI