CD/YB/KAIN

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Sporadic.1970

The Sporadic.1970

Thanks Valleria.

We’ve been working on our small group tactics so you gave us some great practice! I was very impressed with the coordination you [vT] guys had, even when outmanned and we definitely learned a lot from you. We’d love to go at it with you guys again and I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more of your guys on the battlefield.

Guardians of the Creed [HATE]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Here’s some vids from this week so far.

Not my PoV, it’s one of my Necros.

Also, before any of you say all we do is zerg/blob. No, we don’t. We attract attention, and our militia come to join in on the bag grind.

Enjoy! Loving the fights this week, keep coming strong.

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Here’s some vids from this week so far.

Not my PoV, it’s one of my Necros.

Also, before any of you say all we do is zerg/blob. No, we don’t. We attract attention, and our militia come to join in on the bag grind.

Enjoy! Loving the fights this week, keep coming strong.

<3 you guys, as soon as the monthly reset i found you guys EB and followed you through one fight, got my 50 kills in like 10 seconds XD

grind on good sir

-Tresoseis

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Thanks Valleria.

We’ve been working on our small group tactics so you gave us some great practice! I was very impressed with the coordination you [vT] guys had, even when outmanned and we definitely learned a lot from you. We’d love to go at it with you guys again and I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more of your guys on the battlefield.

=) Thanks! There have definitely been some great fights this matchup, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we’d love to fight again anytime.

If you’re looking for us check Southern Borderlands and the camps in Eternal. We try to make it as obvious as possible where we are haha so if something is out of place we’re probably there. Hope to see you soon.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Oh boy. Well I predict we stay under +200 ppt the rest of the week. The Yak’s Bend PVE army has left WvW to devour the new content/achievements. Should be an easy rest of the week for CD/Kain.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

Oh boy. Well I predict we stay under +200 ppt the rest of the week. The Yak’s Bend PVE army has left WvW to devour the new content/achievements. Should be an easy rest of the week for CD/Kain.

lol i’m torn, i’m loving this matchup but dang….SAB <3

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Well I was wrong! Apparently the old Yak’s couldn’t be swayed by the might of the SAB and the next patch this month has tons of WvW content so we may be ok till October! WOOOOOO!! Although the next patch does have the redesigned tequatal fight…. We shall see!

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Versz.8254

Versz.8254

Good Fights [CNB] we had a lot of fun tonight. Good luck in your next match up.

Versz Blackfur – Warrior

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Why are Yak’s talking trash? It’s so kitteny to give condescending advice when you’re ahead in a match up. We’re by no means a high placed server. We’re all floating a little above average. Sometimes you have a good week, sometimes a bad.

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Why are Yak’s talking trash? It’s so kitteny to give condescending advice when you’re ahead in a match up. We’re by no means a high placed server. We’re all floating a little above average. Sometimes you have a good week, sometimes a bad.

<3 Rex.

Much thanks to you and your warrior buddies for the duels the other night. Definitely some skilled warriors on YB, very fun.

~Cricket

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

We in CD don’t fight for ppt anymore we just look for bags. We learned ppt means nothing in the end since we won’t have the coverage when facing higher tier servers so we just go and farm those bags. I think yb should join us in that regard stop worrying about ppt it’s about making those bags.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: HellsPriest.6745

HellsPriest.6745

It is nice to see a match-up not only fun, but where I can come to the forums and people are saying how good each other are doing rather than raging on how much each server sucks. Kudos to you CD and you too Kain peoples.

Ahlou – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Founder of TTS [TTS] gamers
“How do you feel about killing?” …I don’t.

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

I’m enjoying all of the fights this week I hope all 3 of our servers can go up against each other in another match up

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theia.4830

Theia.4830

Good to see the sportsmanship in this week’s matchup. Enjoying all the fights thus far.

Nizio Nightblade.8109
We in CD don’t fight for ppt anymore we just look for bags. We learned ppt means nothing in the end since we won’t have the coverage when facing higher tier servers so we just go and farm those bags. I think yb should join us in that regard stop worrying about ppt it’s about making those bags.

As for us playing for the ppt. I don’t see why you can’t farm those delicious bags while getting the ppt two birds with one stone I say. Nothing wrong with having fun with whatever you do!

Cheers to both Kain and CD for the good fights and little to no QQ

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

The whole reason us [One] guys have been pushing PPT is to fight better guilds/fights without having to transfer. Being in the lower tiers you don’t get to have fun fights anymore.

I know we deeply miss T3/T4, and wvw has been quite dull the last few nights definitely with kaineng in the tier. If BP or another server was in this tier it would actually be quite fun. The worst part about it all, Kaineng gained more points this week T________T. WvW no fun when one server is nonexistent.

[One]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Yaks, I hate you guys. (not serious). That MM zerg you had floating around last night kept kitten ing me off lol. New T1 meta. Great fights this week, please no more MM zergs, those just aren’t fun.

-Gismor

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

We had fun with them though!

[One]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

The whole reason us [One] guys have been pushing PPT is to fight better guilds/fights without having to transfer. Being in the lower tiers you don’t get to have fun fights anymore.

I know we deeply miss T3/T4, and wvw has been quite dull the last few nights definitely with kaineng in the tier. If BP or another server was in this tier it would actually be quite fun. The worst part about it all, Kaineng gained more points this week T________T. WvW no fun when one server is nonexistent.

Were gaining points because were dead right?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

If youre actually happy during NA hours with 0 keeps pretty much, yeah, kaineng is definitely a live server that needs to be in t4!

Yaks has guilds out there, CD has guilds out there, Kain has 0. The tier would be 100x more fun for another decent server in the bracket besides kain. I know most of us in yaks haven’t even bothered hitting Kain because there is no one to fight anyways.

Well played ANET tier system, well played.

[One]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I’ll have you know we have at least 4 guilds this week in WvW on Kaineng.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

We average 3-5 keeps in NA prime.

http://gw2.millenium.org/servers/view/51/

I mean the data is there.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

I know most of us in yaks haven’t even bothered hitting Kain because there is no one to fight anyways.

Congrats on holding them 3-4 keeps, ask CD where most of yaks has been recently! :p

[One]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Draygo.9473

Apparently PvE.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

HellsPriest.6745

Let us not create drama. Let’s be honest here Kain, you guys know you can’t cough up what is takes to be in this match. It isn’t personal, nor an attack against you guys. However, until you guys get more guilds interested in WvW and overall just better tactics you aren’t gonna keep up. Just last night you guys had a zerg twice the size the one I was in, and you guys not only got crushed but your tactic(or failure to remain organized) was to split your zerg and start running in all directions leaving us to easily pick you guys out…. and this was on YOUR side of ebg.

Note: I’m sure if you want us to very badly, we can show you how we will take interest in fighting your side of things, and flip your entire borderlands if you’d like. However we try and stick to fighting CD as it is a bit more fun. Think about it, our focus isn’t even your server and you guys still can’t really keep up :/ (sorry but truth is truth)

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I missed the post where anyone from KN said we could keep up or that we wanted to be in this matchup. All that was said is we hold keeps in prime in rebuttal to it being said we hold 0 and that we were gaining rating so we couldn’t be dead. It’s not even close to fun to play PPT in this situation. We (me, a lot of my guild) fight for the sake of it and flip kitten for WXP and otherwise don’t really care about anything else in these kinds of lopsided matchups. I’m sure other KN guilds are thinking the same.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

HellsPriest.6745

As long as you know where ya stand then we are good. Have fun, hopefully some more great battles come along.

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

My point is for me victory is fighting against horrifying odds and breaking even or better. Tower siege is boring, running around and finding quality fights is fun. Outnumber me if you must, what’s the worst that happens? I lose.

I applaud you for your mentality. Too many people seem to forget this is just a videogame.

To those [vT] guys, quite impressive how you run a 1-man frontline and a couple of backline players so well in such a small party size. Unfortunately my group got attracted to that tanky Juggernaught-wielding Charr too much to focus down the squishy casters behind, leading to a wipe on several occasions.

Thanks for that.

My group had a couple decent rounds with [HATE] from YB last night. Numbers were pretty even (5-6 each) and they beat us the first time but I got a good look at their group comp, we respawned changed a few things, co-ordinated better and won rounds two and three but all three rounds were close. Sad they went back to tower and waited for us to be outmanned after round three rather than re configuring and coming back out. That was worth continuing.

HATE is one of our newer up and coming guilds. Glad to see they were noticed!

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Let us not create drama. Let’s be honest here Kain, you guys know you can’t cough up what is takes to be in this match. It isn’t personal, nor an attack against you guys. However, until you guys get more guilds interested in WvW and overall just better tactics you aren’t gonna keep up. Just last night you guys had a zerg twice the size the one I was in, and you guys not only got crushed but your tactic(or failure to remain organized) was to split your zerg and start running in all directions leaving us to easily pick you guys out…. and this was on YOUR side of ebg.

Note: I’m sure if you want us to very badly, we can show you how we will take interest in fighting your side of things, and flip your entire borderlands if you’d like. However we try and stick to fighting CD as it is a bit more fun. Think about it, our focus isn’t even your server and you guys still can’t really keep up :/ (sorry but truth is truth)

Emphasis mine.

No need to get degrading here. You say it’s no attack, but I disagree. It seems you’re just trying to rub it in, which is bad sportsmanship – and I don’t appreciate that. Hence my reply.

You say we don’t belong in this match-up, while even with two more important guilds leaving us only days ago we’re holding up better than many other servers this week. In fact, our match-up here is the most even one after the standard T1 race.

We might not have a realistic chance to get up from our current third place, but we definitely bring good fights and keep you on your toes. Look at the number of shoutouts to CNB in this thread – that’s Kaineng, not YB or CD.

Secondly, even with our low numbers we pull our current results off. When we’re present, we are definitely competitive. Unfortunately that just doesn’t happen often enough with the low pool of players interested in WvW right now.

For kittens and giggles, look at our server’s history and you’ll see what we went through. Look at the very end of that curve. Even with all the guilds that have left us we have managed to stabilize. Instead of rubbing it in like you are now, applaud the Kaineng players that are still working hard and staying true to our server week after week, as it’s FINALLY paying off. These people could use a pat on the back, and get some more recognition for what they’ve done.

So to summarize, yes, we might not be competing for 1st place this week, but saying we’re lacking tactics is untrue and saying we’re not competitive is only true for our downtime. It’s a coverage issue and you know it. So yes, we need more guilds interested in WvW. That part’s true. But do you really feel like you needed to point that out for us? That we didn’t know that already? That’s why I think your post is degrading, and should not have been in this thread.

Especially if you open with “Let us not create drama.”

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Kaineng doesn’t belong here? Wut? Sure, they are pretty much gonna be last, but if you haven’t noticed, this is the second closest matchup in all of NA.

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

Looking at the matchup map I noticed that Kai and CD guilds don’t like to claim their keeps?

http://gw2stats.net/wvw/live_map/1014

So little pride in the homeland? WvW isn’t that expensive.

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

I thought we didn’t have any keeps?

Only Kaineng .

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

lets not have this turn into an kitten war please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MP0FaS1cg o.o its been a week of good fights and i want that to continue i enjoy being up against CD and Kain (ps watch the video)

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asquared.4091

Asquared.4091

lets not have this turn into an kitten war please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MP0FaS1cg o.o its been a week of good fights and i want that to continue i enjoy being up against CD and Kain (ps watch the video)

May the Schwartz be with you!

[RAGE]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Guys all this arguing about tiers and whatnot is pointless… There will be this match and next weeks then it is all changing anyway. As well as adding a reason to start caring about PPT… So if you don’t now, you better get your butts in gear before the 17th!

Scroll down below the Tequatl changes announcement.

“WvW Announcement – Devon

Bloodlust in the Borderlands to be introduced on September 17.

WvW season one announced – On October 4, running for 7 weeks, we will be creating from US and Euro worlds WvW leagues. (3 leagues of 9 worlds each for Euro servers and 2 leagues of 12 worlds each for US servers). We have created a schedule of match ups and each world will be matched at least one time against every other world in their league.

Results are tracked and those who participated will be rewarded at the end of the season according to their world’s performance.

There are weekly rewards and also rewards for worlds who win their leagues such as unique finishers.

New meta achievements for this season that give you a key to unlock your performance based rewards."

Source: http://dulfy.net/2013/08/31/gw2-pax-anniversary-bash-coverage/

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Reminder of the current server status.

https://leaderboards.guildwars2.com/en/na/wvw

Kain is probably the most ZEN server atm considering that half the active WvWers do not participate on English based forums. In terms of ranking using old system, Kain is in Tier 5. Think Casual.

If you think your group is too good to fight us, the only way u can influence matchups is to transfer to a higher Tier. The more serious minded ex-Kain WvW guilds have already done so. Some of us buy another GW2 account and play on Tier 1 and 2 servers. There is no subscription after-all for this game. Have fun and take action to get the best out of your time spent in WvW.

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Sure we don’t have population but I promise we have some people who can give you a good fight. Come find [CNB] later today we will have fun (: We don’t give up even when we are outnumbered. Who cares if we can’t hold much, little old Kaineng still has that don’t give up mentality, which is why [CNB] has been on this server since the start (:

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

Sure we don’t have population but I promise we have some people who can give you a good fight. Come find [CNB] later today we will have fun (: We don’t give up even when we are outnumbered. Who cares if we can’t hold much, little old Kaineng still has that don’t give up mentality, which is why [CNB] has been on this server since the start (:

I will have to agree to that. you really dont see anyone from KN besides CNB who give us a fantastic fight everytime we run into you guys. you guys really never back down when we take you head on with numbers twice ur size. i can respect that.

with the scores set and everyone interested in just open combat…its the last day before scores reset so does anyone besides CNB that i’ve already asked want to GvG [One] tonight for fun?

please send a whisper my way if youre interested, and we can set up a good time.

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

I concur, KN’s [CNB] is awesome and always fun to fight. Likewise [EK] from CD. These guys are coordinated and punish you hard for mistakes. These are just what comes quickly to mind for me, there are of course many other great guilds out there.

Keep up the good fight, and thanks for an amazing week of WvW!

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Shout out to the single KN D/P thief (think you were CNB?) We encountered in CDBL. We couldn’t kill you, you couldn’t kill us, but we both killed any CD that tried to come between us. You ended up following us around for a bit.

GG!

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Well done to YB, you have certainly grown in numbers since the last time we matched up. And now you have a Oceanic/SEA coverage that is on par with CD. No longer do you need to worry about getting night capped. Good job on your win.

Just a picture of our fights today. Didnt get a shot of the big fight we had outside your NW tower, it was fun

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Hello Yak’s Bend and Kaineng! [NA] will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Crystal Desert Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST (daily reset).

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it! If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 5 hours.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

Hello Yak’s Bend and Kaineng! [NA] will be hosting a Fight Club and everyone is welcome!

Location – Crystal Desert Borderlands under Victor’s Lodge Camp
Time – 8 PM EST (daily reset).

Standard Rules/Tips:
- /bow before each duel
- Duels end when the opposed is downed
- If an interruption divides a duel, please warn the player that an event is occurring and should be told to immediately stop interrupting. If the player continues the interruption, the opposed should down the player. Finishing a player is absolutely unnecessary and is not tolerated.
- Team Duels are allowed, if you would like to start one, each team must have equal amounts of players, and the duel initiates when all team players /bow. The team duel is finished when the opposing players are finished and the last person is downed. You may resurrect your team player if they’re downed, but not when they’re finished until the team duel is complete.
- Siege weapons and items from the “Traps and Tricks” outfitter is not permitted.
- No Stacks are permitted. ex. Corruption, Perception, Bloodlust, Life, Luck, Applied Fortitude, Guard Leech, etc.

I hope to see many people there as I have seen on the forums, hope everyone can make it! If there are any questions about this event, please whisper me.

Fight Club will be starting in approximately 5 hours.

I suck at dueling but i’ll def bring my snowman tonics and come watch

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Well done to YB, you have certainly grown in numbers since the last time we matched up. And now you have a Oceanic/SEA coverage that is on par with CD. No longer do you need to worry about getting night capped. Good job on your win.

Just a picture of our fights today. Didnt get a shot of the big fight we had outside your NW tower, it was fun

LOL yeah, that was fun! You guys entrenched yourselves well into the SW Tower. I had to run back so many times! (But then, I’m squishy)

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

“Lets not create drama here” but seriously? you’re going to rant about your organized zerg taking on a bunch of PUGs that didn’t want to PvE? Oh wait, you’re trying to tell us we don’t have coverage or that we don’t enough guilds interested in WvW? congratulations Captain Obvious! I wasn’t aware you knew more about Kaineng than actual Kaineng players (unless you bandwagonned your way out during the week). If “you” want to focus on our BL then go ahead, just don’t bring your entire server or zerg to fight 6 guys and rant on about how disorganized we are. No one likes a doosh and you my friend are a condescending trolling doosh (sorry but truth is truth).

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

Well someone got mad, lmao.

[One]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Well someone got mad, lmao.

Not mad, just replying in the same context that he wrote. I am actually enjoying myself this week, but when someone wants to publically embarrass another a server knowing that the server is not going to win or get close to it, is like pouring salt on an open wound. How would your guild take it if CNB came in and said that they let you guys win some of the open field battles because they felt bad for farming you? (not that they would, just using as an example)

My point is, most of Kaineng actually do not feel bad about our standing in this match-up simply because we know we’re outmanned but the point difference is actually closer than it ought to be. Granted CD is not playing for PPT (they’ve announced that already) and YB is focused on CD. Whatever the reason, the points are where they are. Given the circumstances, Kaineng has not come on the forums saying that YB and CD suck because they should slaughtering us, just to boost our egos. So why would a YB member come on saying YB is going easy on us? That’s just plain rude and shows no class of gamesmanship.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

YB has been concentrating on CD from what i can tell (i play on YB), which means we mostly ignored Kaineng in EBG (not in our BL) for as much as we could to concentrate on CD, that’s hardly “going easy” on you. Why don’t you just ignore the comment and move on please.

[Yak’s Bend]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Hello this is a reminder that Fight Club will start in approximately 1 hour.

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

[vT] will be at the fight club tonight behind Kaineg’s South camp windmill that was set up between [AI] and [LOOT] from Yak’s Bend a few days ago. Others are welcome to come and have a good time. It’ll be between 9-10pm EST (aka a couple hours from the time of this post).

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

CD/YB/KAIN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

[vT] will be at the fight club tonight behind Kaineg’s South camp windmill that was set up between [AI] and [LOOT] from Yak’s Bend a few days ago. Others are welcome to come and have a good time. It’ll be between 9-10pm EST (aka a couple hours from the time of this post).

lol.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]