Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Ring of Fire ~ Blacktide ~ Arborstone again. 2 weeks in a row, cant be fun for some.

Enjoy best you all can and have fun.

-_-

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I had some pretty good fights last week. i won’t complain.

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Talon Silverhawk.5964

I hear the reset was boring this time around, with playing the same 2 as last week.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Well… all i can say is. dingding round 2! GL guys and please, don’t copy this mesmer….

AS BL bay

Attachments:

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

Reset on RoF border:
http://youtu.be/HHyuAfeKJ0k

(edited by Sin.4130)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Any Arborstone or Blacktide Guilds that wish to have 15vs15 GvG’s this week mail me in game Reset was fun on RoF border for a fair amount of time if it continues this way throughout the week I’ll be happy

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

Glad you put that video up shows TaG the numbers we were facing

Shame you guys ran with commander tag you were like 30+ as it is :P we had 25 though so can’t complain Had some great fights with you guys tonight but I will say stop build bloody superior arrow carts when we’re nice enough to come fight you out in the open anyway! :P and GvG this week?

Cap Plox

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Shame you guys ran with commander tag you were like 30+ as it is :P we had 25 though so can’t complain Had some great fights with you guys tonight but I will say stop build bloody superior arrow carts when we’re nice enough to come fight you out in the open anyway! :P and GvG this week?

And you stop hiding and camping from keeps, numbers was even. On RoF border was only 3 of our guilds in 2 groups, commander tag helps to rush and coordinate , no worry, we have so low ppl that it doesn’t have any impact on our numbers.

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devesion.5704

Devesion.5704

Wait, didn’t we kill you guys twice in arborstone BL as well? 1 time when you tried to cap garrison and another 1? atleast we killed BT twice :P

“Let the shadows embrace you!”

Matthew Witherblade [TaG] GH

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

And you stop hiding and camping from keeps, numbers was even. On RoF border was only 3 of our guilds in 2 groups, commander tag helps to rush and coordinate , no worry, we have so low ppl that it doesn’t have any impact on our numbers.

Really? Numbers even? I think you can tell by the video they weren’t haha. I don’t care about the numbers being even or not and look at your video again if you think we were waiting inside keeps and camps we came outfield to fight you every single time except when we were rushing to save bay LR or camp if you really want an even fight then GvG us but there is one catch. You can’t build AC’s in a GvG :P

We were running without commander tag we had a commander running a separate zerg on the map but we were constantly fighting your blob so they could cap everything back, RBL was with you a lot too but with that I can understand they were running around 15-20 but kudos to you guys for charging us and giving us a fight

Cap Plox

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Really? Numbers even? I think you can tell by the video they weren’t haha. I don’t care about the numbers being even or not and look at your video again if you think we were waiting inside keeps and camps we came outfield to fight you every single time except when we were rushing to save bay LR or camp if you really want an even fight then GvG us but there is one catch. You can’t build AC’s in a GvG :P

We were running without commander tag we had a commander running a separate zerg on the map but we were constantly fighting your blob so they could cap everything back, RBL was with you a lot too but with that I can understand they were running around 15-20 but kudos to you guys for charging us and giving us a fight

Man, I had a tones of videos when you hiding and camping from keeps, running in 50+ blob, rush from keeps portals and when half of your blob is dead u run back to portal. RoF has one decent guild -[TaG], rest is just pug power, and only due high night activity you can barely beat AR.

On reset, when we have got strong crew, we crushed you, face it like a man. This vid is just a small part of our farm on you from that evening.

(edited by Sin.4130)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

Hahaha, where is your video from last night on BT border mate? or didn’t you like getting wiped so many times and teabagged by everyone.. the worst thing about last night is 3/4 of our zerg was drunk as it was drunken raid night and you still couldn’t kill us xD.

If you think you’re that great put your money where your mouth is and GvG us

Cap Plox

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Yes, keep dreaming, Ciao.

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

what about that [HI] guild that you keep running with ([HoD] that is), are they interested to GvG us and not run in a blob with 2 other guilds?

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azrexx.5469

Azrexx.5469

On reset, when we have got strong crew, we crushed you, face it like a man. This vid is just a small part of our farm on you from that evening.

Face it like a man, hah.
Who used arrowcarts again? Right, learn to fight like a man first.

Aurora Glade

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Conument.3618

Conument.3618

Also what I loved about the video was when you were at southeast gate for garri you killed like half of us, while the rest regrouped inside the keep, re-empower and before we go push out and wipe all of you, you stop showing the rest of the fight while outnumbering us at least 3:1

Just another amazing Necromancer who loves collecting loot.
Sword Coast Reclaimers [SCR]Gandara

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Arborstone you was very unlucky tonight at hills on AS BL.

I was afk there and if I had come back 2 mins later I be dead and you might of got hills north inner gate down before any one come to stop you.

You lost 1 Omega Siege Golem and 3 Alpha Siege Golem which was unlucky to but you also lost a lot more then that on map. You lost one in your garrsion that we owned. you should of wp it. I was able to get both gates up while you was busy in lords room. Too many of your lot went down to fast.

Was fun. Thank you for loot bags

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Let me tell how now You enjoy the fight here

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Man, I had a tones of videos when you hiding and camping from keeps, running in 50+ blob, rush from keeps portals and when half of your blob is dead u run back to portal. RoF has one decent guild -[TaG], rest is just pug power, and only due high night activity you can barely beat AR.

I demand appology, that is simply not true.

1) hit and run throught tower/keep portal is legitimate tactics which ALE is using all the time. Mostly because we are outnumbered and that is the only way how to defend.

2) from history: reset night RoF leads, sunday morning 01:30-11am AS night and morning crew takes lead. Yes today RoF night crew takes the most points, but weekend is strong in AS.
Whole Saturday until 01:30 am on SUnday, RoF was leading, so what crushing you are talking about? You mean those few fights where your guild group wiped rof pugs?

3) TaG is good, Tag is great, but RoF have more guilds than that. Bacuse they fight in group of 15-25 people, you dont see them. You probably fight only 40+ fights.
Guilds like BDG,CC,FR,DotD and others. They do the boring job of defending and upgrading because they dont have numbers to fight 40+
But still sometimes they give a hell of fight, like DBG on Friday and Saturday evenings. Or CC whole weekend.

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

On another note thanks for the fun at dawns in AS border last night around 10 pm CET. We started trebbing garri from there to attract some attention which finally we got. Walls and gate all shot to hell and a neverending supply of respawning AS.

We moved to garri when we got bored after an hour, man those supply drain cows were anoying! Italians kept garri busy while we made yet another supply run only to find the wall closed up again. Thankfully a friendly mes let us back in. Appologies to the AS warrior from Children of Papy [COP] who was hanging with us spamming tonics, pugs tried to kill him several times while he was in our midst

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: zemiacsik.4590

zemiacsik.4590

sayin and recording with his berserker warrior :-P

[ALE] Ring of Fire (EU)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Dear AS female sylvari hammer warrior commander from SnaG or whatever, stop adding me to party everyday just to complain and lie. if u want to duel I’ll let you choose the class and the build I duel you on either in wvw or in the mists. However don’t ask me to duel when it is 2 vs 5 of your guild and not 1 vs 1 yourself.

If as you have stated you beat group guilds like CC’s group on ur own with lesser numbers then why complain to me every night that u cant wipe a group of randoms and upscaled and condemn them for using cannons in your face? you are adding me the wrong person to the party to cry and complain to and it is hard to maintain mutual respect the way you address people and what they personally chose to run. So please stop adding me, crying that blah blah to me and complain to someone else whocould help you.

oh wait why am I addressing you that way…here u could identify urself from the party chat.

Attachments:

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Yeah TaG blobs, everybody knows it.

And thanks AS guys for yesterday fun on your borderland.

Attachments:

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

That fight in north camp was a lot of fun, thanks Arbors for not giving up and coming again and again ^^ One of my guildees got Storm from that fight

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

What? Storm?
I am jealous, we get almost nothing from that fight. I got part of it recorded, but after 10 minutes on ground it was no more funny for me so I dint have final part of fight recorded.

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyu.1290

Kyu.1290

Was fun yesterday at BT bl.
Defending bay while going round the bl capping everything. Didn’t find to many fights tho but when we did they where fun! Tnx guys, we (FFS) hope to find some more nice fights with you guys.

Most fun fight was at ruins when they saw us coming and build an ac (and we where max 15ppl) xD To bad for them it didn’t help since we ran over them. Better luck next time

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris goes Frontline.1853

Chris goes Frontline.1853

Can AS control their members plz glitching into towers and bay and flipping it, just happened again with Sunny. kinda gay if you need exploits like that. Wouldnt mind perma ban for that kinda kitten -.-

Stewardess
Playing a Game [TaG]

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Yes I Cap.5389

More Trashtalkers that refuse to meet us even numbers in the arena.. lame [BS] is 10x better than SanG so don’t know what they’re talking about xD I don’t think I’ve ever seen any SanG survive our first push ;D… yes I will back this up by challenging you guys to a GvG message me in game

Great Fights yesterday [BS] your duking impressed me to say the least but only criticism would be for you guys to work on periphery. Hope to fight again soon! and look forward to fighting RBL for the third time on Thursday, you guys are always fun to fight

Cap Plox

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorcha.4976

Sorcha.4976

Hi guys. As I’m from AS I feel really proud about all others servers saying they like us not giving up and keep coming till the end. We won’t disappoint you in this, I swear.

Had a great defense time vs RoF multiple guilds zerg ( Tag , Love , some others) on Askalion Hills. We felt good for having you forced to build the trebs, not just once, but twice, as we were dramatically outnumbered.

We had not report of bug use and cheat amongst the guilds I know. Feel free to post screen if you see one, but for the non-guilded people I think we can do nothing but curse them with you. There are some of them on every server, and they wrong us all.

Keep coming guys ! Fun fights ahead !
Sry if I speak broken english. You know french people

Arborstone – [CCCP] Warrior Kelkahir

(edited by Sorcha.4976)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaftVanir.4502

DaftVanir.4502

Dear AS female sylvari hammer warrior commander from SnaG or whatever, stop adding me to party everyday just to complain and lie. if u want to duel I’ll let you choose the class and the build I duel you on either in wvw or in the mists. However don’t ask me to duel when it is 2 vs 5 of your guild and not 1 vs 1 yourself.

If as you have stated you beat group guilds like CC’s group on ur own with lesser numbers then why complain to me every night that u cant wipe a group of randoms and upscaled and condemn them for using cannons in your face? you are adding me the wrong person to the party to cry and complain to and it is hard to maintain mutual respect the way you address people and what they personally chose to run. So please stop adding me, crying that blah blah to me and complain to someone else whocould help you.

oh wait why am I addressing you that way…here u could identify urself from the party chat.

Dude, when u take and post a screen, show the whole conversation.
I ask u to get a 5v5 duel and u wouldn’t. Never said 2v5, but cause u wanted to say that i’m a flamer u just show what u want.

For the part on CC guild we already fight u and we never fear once to get a fight on ur map. BS have 10x members so surely they can survive much better on an inpact while we are 15max

The whole thing i have said just show my opinion and not my guild’s opinion so next time don’t do an amalgam.

And a last thing, i have said that a lot of guilds on ur server as kitten , TAG or CC are respectful and kindful guilds but once again ur post just show what u want

(edited by DaftVanir.4502)

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

You still chose to ignore my challenge to a duel while still disrespecting my style in my party even when I offered you the chance to see for yourself if you could take me down in a fair fight on your terms without running away to your guildmates. and the fact that you for some reason wish to cry to the same person every night regarding the inability of your group to wipe a group of randoms and upscaled and yet claiming to be able to triumph against a good guild group even with a handicap. don’t you find such claims to be a little bit strange? why don’t you accept CC’s offer so you could prove your claims?

in anycase I’ll give you a tip; don’t join someone’s party every night to complain and gloat when you laugh and tbag people you kill with your guild. if you don’t wish to maintain mutual respect or say something nice then not saying anything at all is the better approach.

from your post, I guess you either refuse my offer or completely disregarded it so I’ll stop here and wish you a better match up and a better fight next week.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: DaftVanir.4502

DaftVanir.4502

I ignore ur challenge as u ignore mine.

And we are always respectful for ppl who have respect for us

Dec 13th RoF ~ BT ~ AS

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Thanks Arborstone for coming to our borderland in force yesterday we had some nice fights there and in this matchup we usually have to search hard to find one. Too bad, that Blacktide HoD zerg left after getting wiped once, as usually…

Had a great defense time vs RoF multiple guilds zerg ( Tag , Love , some others) on Askalion Hills. We felt good for having you forced to build the trebs, not just once, but twice, as we were dramatically outnumbered.

You guys were really well prepared to defend hills (it was T3, fully supplied and properly sieged up). We built treb to clear your one at inner (as we couldn’t take it out with AC – you had it covered as well, gj with that), and then we proceeded with catas (not 2nd treb). Only mistake you made, was to let us easily through outer, even though you scouted us right at the start, but all the scout did was to shoot cannon at us a bit (he didn’t notice us building AC at left side of gate, which allowed us to clear your defenses on top of gate, you also had treb behind gate and I didn’t notice it shooting at our rams).

Anyways, thank you for the matchup and keeping spirit high, even if it was a bit lopsided.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)