Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

im happy to prostitute my gray matter out on the off chance he isnt full of kitten

20g makes a happy ho bro

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Yo mama so fat it’s probably due to PCOS a condition that affects about 5–10 percent of women of childbearing age. Women who have PCOS often are obese, have excess hair growth, and have reproductive problems and other health issues. These problems are caused by high levels of hormones called androgens. You.Have.Been.Served.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Yo mama so fat it’s probably due to PCOS a condition that affects about 5–10 percent of women of childbearing age. Women who have PCOS often are obese, have excess hair growth, and have reproductive problems and other health issues. These problems are caused by high levels of hormones called androgens. You.Have.Been.Served.

You my friend, have served.

Verdánt

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

I know why FC is not doing so well. Just left our BL for the night but there was one FC thief, all she did was bounce around looking for an easy kill. Did not try to cap sentries or camps…just bounced…and bounced…and bounced…..when she was not running away. If there was only 1 HoD she would try to backstab but when it failed she would immediately run away and refuse to fight that one person again. If there were two of us it was just run away. Now I had my mesmer in, a clothie, so I should have been an easy mark for a thief but all she did was run away, as a moa mind you. I figured she may as well look like a chicken if she wanted to role play one so badly.

FC it does not really hurt when you die. You can do better then that! Come on!

Talks about one thief, and makes assumptions about a whole server. Seems legit.

My apologies to the rest of FC. I have it narrowed down to one guild … NINE. 3v3 situation tonight, on their side 2 thieves and a warrior versus on our side 2 mesmers and a necro. They would not get close enough to fight, a thief would shadowstep in, take a hit at us and run for the hills. It was only when they got a fourth that they decided to attack and that was after there were only two of us. The rest of FC puts up some great fights but that guild is just how shall I put it…..bleh!

Theftwind (HoD)

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

In memory of the last matchup thread. VLK will be hosting a “Yo Mama” competition. The winner will be voted on by VLK and sent 20g. Let’s hear your jokes people. THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!

~Love VLK*

Yo mama’s so nasty, Bloodtide Coast was named after her.

I know it’s a trap, but totally worth it.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas Drake.8946

Silas Drake.8946

Yo momma so phat, she is mistaken for Morn’s booty.

Phorfiet - HoD O|O

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

yo momma so ugly, even the risen run from her.

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

HoD mama’s so ugly when she wears a bathing suit college guys run up and gang-dress her.

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

Related:

Yo mama so fat, HoD was Very Small server size before she bandwagoned there.

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Related:

Yo mama so fat, HoD was Very Small server size before she bandwagoned there.

HoD mama so fat if she leaves the server they’ll only be able to queue 1 map on reset.

Dec 20 - HoD/SF/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.7502

Moderator.7502

Hello everyone. As this thread has been derailed into a very unhealthy conversation, we have decided to lock it. Please make sure to review the Code of Conduct, if you have not lately: Code of Conduct