Dec 20th: ET/AR/Dh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Good to see you guys again! Epic roaming is soon to follow I’m sure! GL and HF to everyone.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Way to fail at the H in DH, jorek.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Oh great, Darkhaven… To not mention the buffed Manvil Stone…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Way to fail at the H in DH, jorek.

Darkhaven is one word.

pwnt

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

this match up though

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

this match up though

Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing, A tier 8, 7, and 6 server all in one match. Brilliant.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Very smart moves out of the gate though. Both of you with guild zergs hitting our BL hard. That is really throwing us off.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

dang ET. you is on fire! <3

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

dang ET. you is on fire! <3

definately a wrong pic.

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

hmmm. mos seems borked. then. o well :-/

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

No complaints about this match-up so far. Great fights in DH Bay today

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deaddawg.9418

Deaddawg.9418

So i didn’t realize DH was still so desperate that they still had to attempt to abuse a glitch that most servers don’t use anymore.. Its just reset night and i found 2 people trying to die at water gate in their own bay..

http://imgur.com/a/534ON

I don’t think any DH guild leader condones this; but, it remains pointless to post this stuff. Take the issue up with the guild itself. DH as a whole cannot control every action of every player. I’m sure no one on your server ever attempts to use this tactic xD. Leave this stuff out of this forum and go enjoy the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

So i didn’t realize DH was still so desperate that they still had to attempt to abuse a glitch that most servers don’t use anymore.. Its just reset night and i found 2 people trying to die at water gate in their own bay..

I know that feel.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

I don’t think any DH guild leader condones this; but, it remains pointless to post this stuff. Take the issue up with the guild itself. DH as a whole cannot control every action of every player. I’m sure no one on your server ever attempts to use this tactic xD. Leave this stuff out of this forum and go enjoy the game.

actually, we don’t. it’s a cheap tactic.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

In fact it’s been quite a while since this was last seen on ET (2 months maybe?)

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

You’re not new to ET are you? You’re either wrong or lying, I’ve specifically caught ET doing this on bay twice in our previous matchup. And that’s just me. Most on Dh do not condone this behavior and have been very outspoken about it (hence the multitudes of forum posts in previous threads we have condemning such actions).

And we are not at all desperate. Darkhaven has never been a strong reset server. When the weekday comes is when we shine. We’ve been behind FC by 10k+ points in each previous matchup by the end of the weekend and end up finishing 10-15k points ahead. Nobody is stressing out over this (yet).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killuminati.6945

Killuminati.6945

EVERY SERVER HAS PEOPLE WHO DO UNSATISFACTORY THINGS….move the kitten on lol. Posts like this is why match-up threads will be no longer. I’ve watched people from every serer attempt some sort of exploit at some time including my own. It’s childish to make a statement “must be desperate” as if you don’t have one person on your server that is doing something of this nature every day. If I posted SS here every time I’ve seen an ET attempt this I would be infracted for spam. And once again that goes for every server including my own…people will do what they want…move on.

Anvil Rock Commander
Lady Itzala(Theif)-Avaridical(Ele)
[WAR]Warlords

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Who’s the Darkhaven General, an Engineer wearing purple from [SotG].

The one that stands within range of 5 guards, or with 9 allies right behind him and won’t come forward for a 1v1. Just stands and /laughs.

The one that /laughs when he’s 10m from his own gate and castle and won’t come to 1v1 a solo Guardian with 300 ping, no allies behind, no guard or gate within 1000m.

I dare you to come 1v1, that means just you, no allies and no running back in range of guards during the fight.

I dare you to come and actually see a 1v1 through.

It’s a video game, dying means nothing. Stop running away, stop /laughing, you embarrass yourself as you don’t have the courage to even 1v1 in a game.

You can ask your mum to contact the doctor and get you a prescription for some testosterone injections if you really don’t have the stones for it.

in Match-ups

Deaddawg.9418

It’s a video game, dying means nothing.

Wait…..YOLO is a lie? kitten man!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

EVERY SERVER HAS PEOPLE WHO DO UNSATISFACTORY THINGS….move the kitten on lol. Posts like this is why match-up threads will be no longer. I’ve watched people from every serer attempt some sort of exploit at some time including my own. It’s childish to make a statement “must be desperate” as if you don’t have one person on your server that is doing something of this nature every day. If I posted SS here every time I’ve seen an ET attempt this I would be infracted for spam. And once again that goes for every server including my own…people will do what they want…move on.

PLEASE do post anytime you see someone die by a gate. That way i can talk to their guild leader. That was the meaning of my post, i had seen the [FUN] guild tag and thought that if i posted it here, the leader would be able to talk to that person.

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

ET, we are beyond pathetic. Seriously, seriously bad play. We don’t deserve to hold onto anything with how bad we are. The past two weeks have been horribly pathetic and I just can’t emphasize enough how bad we are playing.

Tip 1: Build rams when they are placed. They do more damage than you shooting the gate.

Tip 2: Build the cats when they are placed. They do damage to walls, you do NOT. Quit fighting the kitten wall for 2 minutes before using your supply.

Tip 3: Build defensive siege. When a place is being attacked, especially a tower, and 15 of us are defending the commander should NOT have to build all 3 superior arrow carts by himself. That is beyond pathetic and we deserve to lose if you continue doing that.

Tip 4: Learn how to place siege, for the love of god don’t place arrow carts where they can easily be hit, you just use up valuable supply.

Tip 5: Defend!!!!! If you are called to get somewhere, get there. Do not wait until the enemy zerg of 50 arrives and you can’t get in.

This isn’t rocket science, it’s basic common sense. I guess the best I can do is wish you luck, cause we have no skill.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

ET, we are beyond pathetic. Seriously, seriously bad play. We don’t deserve to hold onto anything with how bad we are. The past two weeks have been horribly pathetic and I just can’t emphasize enough how bad we are playing.

Tip 1: Build rams when they are placed. They do more damage than you shooting the gate.

Tip 2: Build the cats when they are placed. They do damage to walls, you do NOT. Quit fighting the kitten wall for 2 minutes before using your supply.

Tip 3: Build defensive siege. When a place is being attacked, especially a tower, and 15 of us are defending the commander should NOT have to build all 3 superior arrow carts by himself. That is beyond pathetic and we deserve to lose if you continue doing that.

Tip 4: Learn how to place siege, for the love of god don’t place arrow carts where they can easily be hit, you just use up valuable supply.

Tip 5: Defend!!!!! If you are called to get somewhere, get there. Do not wait until the enemy zerg of 50 arrives and you can’t get in.

This isn’t rocket science, it’s basic common sense. I guess the best I can do is wish you luck, cause we have no skill.

+1 for the truth…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Guys, Guys. ET is the Kingdom of roamers. As a roamer, I only use siege as tombstones for my fallen foes. That may be why you see bad siege placement everywhere.

We had a great 4v4 GvG with TV today. Thank you for the good fights and being good sports.

If anybody else is interested in GvG with BS, we are available all week. Contact me or party with any of the BS members that are always roaming.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

So did that ET guy down at SE camp that spotted our golems inform ET to hit bay? We noticed orange swords and figured it was you guys.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Evil from AR, would you like to gvg?

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Guys, Guys. ET is the Kingdom of roamers. As a roamer, I only use siege as tombstones for my fallen foes. That may be why you see bad siege placement everywhere.

We had a great 4v4 GvG with TV today. Thank you for the good fights and being good sports.

If anybody else is interested in GvG with BS, we are available all week. Contact me or party with any of the BS members that are always roaming.

y so bad BS

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bennywise.3210

Bennywise.3210

Iiiiinnnnnkkkkkkyyyyyy!!!

in Match-ups

Thank you Evil for the 7v7s. It was very fun for us. You are honorable opponents.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I can bet there were some good fights on AR bl tonight between AR and ET… as you guys spent half the night popping orange swords all over bay. Bet it was funstuff, but meanwhile we took all four towers and hills, but were thwarted at garri (shucks). Dodging the orange swords was a little tricky but I think that nice green map at one point made it worth it Fun stuff though, got to surf around at SW camp mooching bags off of your fights and half-dead foes before AR put an end to that. Thanks for the fun evening all.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

To the AR zerg that keeps coming into our BL to cap bay and then leaving.

Go for garri and hills. Only 6 people will show up. Don’t let the lack of the outmanned buff deter you. No one seem to give a kitten right now.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

Go for garri and hills. Only 6 people will show up. Don’t let the lack of the outmanned buff deter you. No one seem to give a kitten right now.

We probably should but won’t.

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Uh, news flash, we don’t have a night presence. You posted at 4am my time. They wouldn’t have an outmanned buff because we were all asleep. DH gets our business done during normal NA hours, so way to come to the forums to throw your server under the bus for an night defense. Our guild still had a few on late last night you could have come to AR bl to ask for assistance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Iiiiinnnnnkkkkkkyyyyyy!!!

beeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Uh, news flash, we don’t have a night presence. You posted at 4am my time. They wouldn’t have an outmanned buff because we were all asleep. DH gets our business done during normal NA hours, so way to come to the forums to throw your server under the bus for an night defense. Our guild still had a few on late last night you could have come to AR bl to ask for assistance.

Tis true, unfortunately. Our night time presence is just enough to hold on generally (though SoTD gets AMAZING things done with their numbers). During leagues other servers feared the night when facing us lol. Now? Not so much. Dh has really slid.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

We had 20 people on to take bay and the south towers. as soon as that was over we told all of them that they would be back right before tic to recap bay. no one stayed, no one listened. EBG had plenty of people, i went there and asked for help.

So ya, when 6 people show up to defend our bl maybe we deserve to loose it.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

We had 20 people on to take bay and the south towers. as soon as that was over we told all of them that they would be back right before tic to recap bay. no one stayed, no one listened. EBG had plenty of people, i went there and asked for help.

I think he’s saying, regardless of how bad we do, it’s perhaps not the wisest move to tell our enemies where we’re weakest. Dh is a server that has recently stepped up its defensive game. But, as always, we’re pretty much 99% pugs and generally don’t run guild zergs. That’s the only thing that holds us back from being HoD level strength. As such, it’s really hard to rally a defense in BLs, as people tend to ignore team chat and just do what they want (which is usually karma train). This is even worse when you’re in the lead.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

The one that stands within range of 5 guards, or with 9 allies right behind him and won’t come forward for a 1v1. Just stands and /laughs.

The one that /laughs when he’s 10m from his own gate and castle and won’t come to 1v1 a solo Guardian with 300 ping, no allies behind, no guard or gate within 1000m.

I dare you to come 1v1, that means just you, no allies and no running back in range of guards during the fight.

It’s a video game, dying means nothing. Stop running away, stop /laughing, you embarrass yourself as you don’t have the courage to even 1v1 in a game.

You can ask your mum to contact the doctor and get you a prescription for some testosterone injections if you really don’t have the stones for it.

I think I know who you are talking about LoL. I don’t know his character name though. Its Ron something, the 2nd word is spelled weird.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I think I know who you are talking about LoL. I don’t know his character name though. Its Ron something, the 2nd word is spelled weird.

Spankadocious (IIRC). AKA Happy. Name and shame.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

You’re that berserker guardian right? The one who would bait people back to the sentry guard? The one who I beat atleast twice in a 1v1? The one who stood on the wall of anz and /laughed himself? The one who ran back into the tower when it was a fair 6v6? Seriously, don’t talk kitten when you ain’t perfect. PM me anytime for another duel

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

You’re that berserker guardian right? The one who would bait people back to the sentry guard? The one who I beat atleast twice in a 1v1? The one who stood on the wall of anz and /laughed himself? The one who ran back into the tower when it was a fair 6v6? Seriously, don’t talk kitten when you ain’t perfect. PM me anytime for another duel

Ugh, why did you have to be justified in your taunting? We all could have verbally assaulted you on here if you didn’t. Noob.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

People logged off because they probably were too tired to stay up longer to keep backcapping a keep being taken by a zerg. That’s the name of the coverage game. I would know, having 6 people rallied in the middle of the night for home BL in bronze is an improvement- back when we played ioj in the spring and summer you couldn’t count on two or three at that time of night. Like I said, we were capping in AR, so pm a guild group next time instead of hoping for pugs at 4am.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Thanks DI for the GvGs. They were fun. A good learning experience to get my guild back on their game. Peace.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Eredon, what the heck is going on? Do you even OMG SQUIRREL

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nike.9563

Nike.9563

Thanks for the GvG tonight TFH, and the events following. That’s the most fun I think we’ve had in a long time.

Necromancer For Hire (Gold T6 Mats or Precursors accepted methods of payment)

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Eredon Beastmode tonight… ugh.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Deaddawg.9418

Eredon, what the heck is going on? Do you even OMG SQUIRREL

lawl

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Why is ET so demoralized about themselves? you’ve got some skilled guild groups. Me and my guild [Zero] Have fun every night thanks for making our time slot fun!

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EricL.5861

EricL.5861

Does this mean you have left or are going to leave ET?

Hagance, 80 Guardian, Commander/ Guild Leader
Server: DragonBrand
Guild: AKD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Bad siege placement? I am the siege placing master. I see a few servers trying to learn from my siege placement, but they mostly get it wrong.

I love solo roaming on my zerg support staff ele. I mostly just let people chase me forever. It is most hilarious when I actually kill someone, I consider it a feat of enormous ineptitude on their part. I can’t kill anything that isn’t terribad.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Does this mean you have left or are going to leave ET?

Gilkin cannot go anywhere, I think he tried once to some other scrub server. I think Vondie’s milkshakes brought him back to the yard. That and all the plastic buckets, shovels, and cool things to build ramparts for sand castles in the sandbox. Gilkin loves sand castles. He starred in that reality tv sand castle building show. He built a 6000 sqft Pulte sand mcmansion. kitten had fancy sand countertops, and a sand jacuzzi master suite.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon