Dec 20th: ET/AR/Dh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Why is ET so demoralized about themselves? you’ve got some skilled guild groups. Me and my guild [Zero] Have fun every night thanks for making our time slot fun!

Don’t confuse demoralized with amoral. ET is amoral. We believe in nothing! It is the only reason ET tolerates my presence. We are heavily populated by the nihilist community. If you don’t know about nihilists I encourage a watch of the Big Lebowski.
Watch out for the ferrets coming after you to gnaw on your junk when you play ET.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Why is ET so demoralized about themselves? you’ve got some skilled guild groups. Me and my guild [Zero] Have fun every night thanks for making our time slot fun!

The cat herders of our server have had enough of the cats. Thus they sound demoralized. The rest of us are having fun this week. My guild is much happier this week as the last two matchups have essentially been dead.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

The truth is: ET has the potential to be ranked much higher than where it is… However it’s ET’s own fault that it isn’t. And some people are upset about this, thus why you see people disgruntled with it as result of the wasted potential…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: thisunfolds.3926

thisunfolds.3926

Eredon, what the heck is going on? Do you even OMG SQUIRREL

Loooool.

[XSV] Sylvari Thief/Guardian/Mesmer|Asura Warrior|Human Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nike.9563

Nike.9563

ET, we are beyond pathetic. Seriously, seriously bad play. We don’t deserve to hold onto anything with how bad we are. The past two weeks have been horribly pathetic and I just can’t emphasize enough how bad we are playing.

Tip 1: Build rams when they are placed. They do more damage than you shooting the gate.

Tip 2: Build the cats when they are placed. They do damage to walls, you do NOT. Quit fighting the kitten wall for 2 minutes before using your supply.

Tip 3: Build defensive siege. When a place is being attacked, especially a tower, and 15 of us are defending the commander should NOT have to build all 3 superior arrow carts by himself. That is beyond pathetic and we deserve to lose if you continue doing that.

Tip 4: Learn how to place siege, for the love of god don’t place arrow carts where they can easily be hit, you just use up valuable supply.

Tip 5: Defend!!!!! If you are called to get somewhere, get there. Do not wait until the enemy zerg of 50 arrives and you can’t get in.

This isn’t rocket science, it’s basic common sense. I guess the best I can do is wish you luck, cause we have no skill.

How is this supposed to help? You are doing nothing but casting a bad image on a server trying to rebound from a horrible experience in leagues. Some people and guilds are putting in tons of work trying to rebuild. All you have accomplished is making yourself look like a kitten. Next time you feel the need to post something like this put it on ET forums so that the actual people you are referring to can see it. This is a thread to talk about the current match up, and what you posted has no relevance towards it.

Necromancer For Hire (Gold T6 Mats or Precursors accepted methods of payment)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

Had fun trolling ET by bluewater in ETBL just now with my PU build.

PU build is so op….there’s no way I should be able to kill 5 people by myself.

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

I must say this is a good match for me. AR is performing exactly as expected: very well! ET, on the other hand, has broken my every expectation in half. I half expected us to be spawn camping you on everything except for reset night. I’m very impressed. In the end, the only thing saving Darkhaven is sheer numbers, and we’ll see if that’ll save us the entire week.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

AR = runs set builds = difficult to kill on my necro (because of lack of stability)
DH = runs random builds = easy to kill = has a lot of numbers.

My personal experience.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

AR = runs set builds = difficult to kill on my necro (because of lack of stability)

My personal experience.

It’s pretty true TBH. It’s due to the very individualistic/pug nature of Dh (which is something many of us celebrate, given our past history with big guilds rofl). We don’t do huge guilds with guild zergs that run set builds, so most people just do whatever they want rofl. That said, I think many of our roamers can more than match that of AR’s or even ET’s.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Indefensible.1652

Indefensible.1652

Eredon, what the heck is going on? Do you even OMG SQUIRREL

Lol. That’s me you have targeted in that second picture.

Also, if you are that [XSV] mesmer we were chasing around our southern BL, props to you. We were all impressed with how you managed to keep giving us the slip. I know I came down near south camp with a handful of others and you just turned it into a hall of mirrors. You know you’re good when the whole enemy zerg starts hunting you. GET THAT MESMER

/salute

Ravens Pilgrim, Eredon Terrace
A Kingdom Divided [AKD] War Council

in Match-ups

Posted by: Indefensible.1652

Indefensible.1652

ET isn’t demoralized. We have several excellent guilds who have put in many, many hours of work to bring our small WvW playerbase to where it is today. I personally love being on ET and love the community that my friends and I have built up. There is some fantastic leadership on our server.

It’s unfortunate that the posters on this thread have carelessly chosen their words and aired their personal issues with server pugs. It’s unfortunate that at least one poster has done this multiple times, for it casts a negative light on the whole server. But the people talking kitten don’t speak for us. The truth is that ET, while we struggled during leagues, has done an amazing job of bouncing back and picking up steam again in the last three weeks. My guild and I are having a ton of fun in WvW right now; we’re excited to play and excited to win. You just have to work with the right people.

AR and DH, you guys have been tough customers, but we’re all still close in PPT and I know [AKD] is looking forward to the rest of the week.

Ravens Pilgrim, Eredon Terrace
A Kingdom Divided [AKD] War Council

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

My personal experience.

Uh.. last time I checked, necro had 2 elites that provide 30seconds of stability…

Also anbu mostly run builds that each one of us have perfected. Our newer anbu may run random builds but our core of WvW players are extremely difficult to beat.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

@ the 6 AR v 3 ANBU in ET bl outside AR wp.

nice fight.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

My personal experience.

Uh.. last time I checked, necro had 2 elites that provide 30seconds of stability…

Also anbu mostly run builds that each one of us have perfected. Our newer anbu may run random builds but our core of WvW players are extremely difficult to beat.

The cd on those elites is ridiculous and one of them turns you into a big fat green target. Necros, compared to a lot of other classes, don’t have the same options for stability without sacrificing a lot of utility.

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

The cd on those elites is ridiculous and one of them turns you into a big fat green target. Necros, compared to a lot of other classes, don’t have the same options for stability without sacrificing a lot of utility.

Necros die so others can live… That’s how it works.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

ADK and PIC guilds of ET that came into our BL. Nice fights. Wouldn’t have gotten you guys outa our hills if VoC hadn’t come to reinforce us.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

[DI],

nice fight at [Greenwater Village] in AR BL

regards,
[ANBU]

Videos on Youtube

(edited by Assassin X.8573)

in Match-ups

Tonight was exciting. Thanks for the fights everyone!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: EricL.5861

EricL.5861

ADK and PIC guilds of ET that came into our BL. Nice fights. Wouldn’t have gotten you guys outa our hills if VoC hadn’t come to reinforce us.

Thanks this has been a fun match up so far. ET is giving it it’s all keep it up guys. I see us having some good battles as the week progresses.

Hagance, 80 Guardian, Commander/ Guild Leader
Server: DragonBrand
Guild: AKD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EricL.5861

EricL.5861

ET isn’t demoralized. We have several excellent guilds who have put in many, many hours of work to bring our small WvW playerbase to where it is today. I personally love being on ET and love the community that my friends and I have built up. There is some fantastic leadership on our server.

It’s unfortunate that the posters on this thread have carelessly chosen their words and aired their personal issues with server pugs. It’s unfortunate that at least one poster has done this multiple times, for it casts a negative light on the whole server. But the people talking kitten don’t speak for us. The truth is that ET, while we struggled during leagues, has done an amazing job of bouncing back and picking up steam again in the last three weeks. My guild and I are having a ton of fun in WvW right now; we’re excited to play and excited to win. You just have to work with the right people.

AR and DH, you guys have been tough customers, but we’re all still close in PPT and I know [AKD] is looking forward to the rest of the week.

Agree and agree. Couldn’t had said it better my self. The same folks beating that negativity drum. That tune is played out.

Hagance, 80 Guardian, Commander/ Guild Leader
Server: DragonBrand
Guild: AKD

in Match-ups

Ganking.2089

PIC, I guess you guys must be a new guild because I have been against ET many times and never faced you.

Anyways, you guys have been caught glitching into bay twice tonight. No respect for you guys at all.

Attachments:

Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Anvil Rock, thanks for letting me troll you inside Stone Mist for the past 50 mins.

To the valiant warriors, guardians, mesmers, necros, elementalists that died to me while I trolled you and ran you around….

Thanks for the lootbags. Although none of you successfully killed me, the need for sleep ultimately caused me to need to log off. Until next time!

Yours truly,

Darkhaven Silver Assaulter [DHE] Thief.

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Tonight was exciting. Thanks for the fights everyone!

Yeah it was fun… But the this chat part was what made my night:

Kawagima: “Hell, there is like 30-40 AR comming out” (Orange swords pop up)
Sherocious: “Where?”
Kawagima: “On the orange swords”
Sherocious: “It’s only AR?”
Kawagima: “Huh, we have like 10 BS here”
Sherocious: “And you guys are still alive?”
Threnody of Belle: “Of course we are, we are pro.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nike.9563

Nike.9563

PIC, I guess you guys must be a new guild because I have been against ET many times and never faced you.

Anyways, you guys have been caught glitching into bay twice tonight. No respect for you guys at all.

Thanks for letting us know, I will make sure the appropriate people are informed of this. No way to control everyone on the server but I can assure you this has been brought up many times and all of the regular wvw guilds do not condone the use of this glitch.

Necromancer For Hire (Gold T6 Mats or Precursors accepted methods of payment)

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

@ [BS] ranger that ran from 3v3 agaisnt [ANBU]

why did you leave your friends to die?

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

So ANBU is roaming in AR BL, getting into some scraps with [bs], and we run into a mini AR zerg (mostly [asap] from what I could tell, 15 or so). There’s three anbu, 2 necros 1 war. The AR zerg builds a field ballista. LOL.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

Great fights this week from AR. And a shout out to BS on ET you guys are tough for the numbers you run.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

@ [BS] ranger that ran from 3v3 agaisnt [ANBU]

why did you leave your friends to die?

Ranger running pro waypoint build, same as mine.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

ET [DI] flame ram? really? after i gave you props last night for a great fight?

eat sup trebs kittentards

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

ET [DI] flame ram? really? after i gave you props last night for a great fight?

It could be worse: a ballista…

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Lol, you 5v1’d assassin then threw a flame ram on him. Good job [di], really making yourselves look good.

Edit: To clarify, I recognize that this stuff will happen. It just happens so often from DI.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

gg [BS] around south AR camp.

our DH pugs are terrible. lol.

enjoy the loot bags.

i always enjoy fighting you guys.

but, im taking my ball and going home. (going to lunch and then work)

i heard we are trying to gvg maybe later? but it is christmas eve, so not sure XD

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

Yea, GF. Thought we were dead when we saw like 10 pugs + ballista and AC.

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

8 BS stole Hills from AR & DH in AR BL. Great fights! Thanks!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

BS also stopped AR from recapping bay with their 12man group that ported inside… The mesmer waited 20 minutes to die in vain…

in Match-ups

Ganking.2089

Well it seems like all of AR’s momentum is gone. The PVE fairweathers that we had from season 1 have gone back into their dungeons, and a lot of people are bored of wvw. I am finding out manned in EB most of the day.

As a result of this; myself, and many of the other main commanders will be taking a break from wvw until the week before season starts. I will just be running some commander training etc. to try to get more ready for the season due to the fact that we have had several of people and a few guilds leave wvw, or the server as whole. So the new “buffed” AR is gone temporarily. Back to our old self. Enjoy the high ppt this week ET and DH.

But do not fret, hopefully we will be back on our game for season 2 in January(?). With the “buffed” AR back in action.

Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

(edited by Ganking.2089)

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Well it seems like all of AR’s momentum is gone. The PVE fairweathers that we had from season 1 have gone back into their dungeons, and some people are leaving the server. I am finding out manned in EB most of the day.

As a result of this; myself, and many of the other main commanders will be taking a break from wvw until the week before season starts. I will just be running some commander training etc. to try to get more ready for the season due to the fact that we have had several of people and a few guilds leave wvw, or the server as whole. So the new “buffed” AR is gone temporarily. Back to our old self. Enjoy the high ppt this week ET and DH.

But do not fret, hopefully we will be back on our game for season 2 in January(?). With the “buffed” AR back in action.

You know its like a big holiday week, right? If you have a larger name force other times than this week, don’t fret. As for season two there is no confirmation that there will be one. All Anet has said is that there won’t be another season in 2013…

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Wait, come back. I don’t want AR to stop fighting. It was way more fun with you guys in the fray!

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Well it seems like all of AR’s momentum is gone. The PVE fairweathers that we had from season 1 have gone back into their dungeons, and some people are leaving the server. I am finding out manned in EB most of the day.

You’re fighting Dh… Did you expect NOT to have outnumbered in EB? O.o

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Ganking.2089

You know its like a big holiday week, right? If you have a larger name force other times than this week, don’t fret. As for season two there is no confirmation that there will be one. All Anet has said is that there won’t be another season in 2013…

We lost numbers starting last week, not this week. And it is holiday for every server, not just AR. So it should be proportional and not make any difference.

Anyways, a lot of us are tired from working so hard to get our wins against SF, GOM, DR, and Kain and just tired of wvw. We had been working overtime to create the new “buffed” AR, and perhaps it was just too much work to keep consistent every week.

Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

So ANBU is roaming in AR BL, getting into some scraps with [bs], and we run into a mini AR zerg (mostly [asap] from what I could tell, 15 or so). There’s three anbu, 2 necros 1 war. The AR zerg builds a field ballista. LOL.

I want to apologize on behalf of AR, that should not have been done. I know the feel. HoD made 2 trebs, ballista and 2 sup AC’s while me and my guild did a run. They did it to get us out of their north camp so I know what you mean.

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Understandable. Im still not 100% into WvW from season end. Kind of milkong meh ascended armor crafting LoL. 5/6 tonight on reset tho. Can’t milk it much longer!

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

I want to apologize on behalf of AR, that should not have been done. I know the feel. HoD made 2 trebs, ballista and 2 sup AC’s while me and my guild did a run. They did it to get us out of their north camp so I know what you mean.

I thought it was hilarious. At first I thought you guys had just killed someone and troll blueprinted them. But then you finished building and I lol’d and ran between the bridge at ss tower to not be in los of the Bali.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Haha don’t worry about it man. I just thought it was funny more than anything else. Nothing but respect for AR after this matchup, 99% of you are upstanding (even your roamers lol). The only problems I’ve had so far, tbh, have been with ET and two larger guilds in specific. Rest have been nothing but upstanding folk.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

Thanks DI for the GvGs. They were fun. A good learning experience to get my guild back on their game. Peace.

Forgot to post this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HmDH0snxwE&hd=1

The GvGs from DI and TFH, thanks for the fun fights

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

The 4man ANBU group gave up on Redlake at DHBL?

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

The 4man ANBU group gave up on Redlake at DHBL?

No, we took it. Also, are you the ranger who keeps throwing siege on our thief? If so, why?

Edit: I should clarify, we took it with many pugs. We only beat BS later outside of your spawn with 1 pug.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Come back Anbu & Evil. We liked the fights outside of Bluevale in DH BL

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Come back Anbu & Evil. We liked the fights outside of Bluevale in DH BL

We are lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Thank you! <3

Maguuma
#allisvain