Dec 20th: ET/AR/Dh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Fair enough. Those three are on winter break and I still need to go to work so I’m not getting as many hours in. Plus I’ve was playing alts earlier in the week.

Yeah. What BL’s do you tend to roam? We mostly hit ET BL and some AR BL, whereas I’ve noticed BS seems to really like Dh’s BL lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I don’t get what you guys are so mad about. It’s not like we pulled you into legendaries. I saw your pugs run into legendaries like idiots several times. Kiting back to spawn is like running into towers which I see plenty of on both sides. If you can’t handle smack talk on the forums, don’t forum warrior. Otherwise, stop complaining and let me enjoy your delicious tears.

I’ve been trying to set up a gvg with Anbu all week. I’ve made multiple attempts only to be met with “everybody is on vacation.” If you want to settle this like real men, name a time and BS will be there to merk you in a fair gvg.

1. Please understand my points. My issue isn’t with the fact that you use legendary guards, but instead what you do when they’ve killed someone. I don’t like the legendary guards bit, but it’s not the point.

2. Anbu does not have a problem with you, so what do we have to settle? Are you saying you’re so petty that you’re trying to create a problem with Anbu by being disrespectful to our members? So far, only one Anbu has mentioned having a problem with you, (me).

This is exactly my point, instead of trying to settle things like a reasonable, decent person, you resort to demanding a gvg and asserting you’ll “merk” us (I can only assume in an attempt to goad us into combat). You’re proving my point, BS is full of people who just act trashy.

Regardless, I’m not the leader of anbu. It’s not up to me to set up GvG’s. You’re PMing the right person already I do believe, and if he says no, it’s no.

1. We do not claim to be classy. We revel in being disliked/hated etc. In general, Basic = a bunch of jerks. We have a bad rep and grow it with care.

I like BS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Was going to be at the fight night in OS, but now I’m staying late at work. If its still going on when km off I’ll be there.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Fair enough. Those three are on winter break and I still need to go to work so I’m not getting as many hours in. Plus I’ve was playing alts earlier in the week.

Yeah. What BL’s do you tend to roam? We mostly hit ET BL and some AR BL, whereas I’ve noticed BS seems to really like Dh’s BL lol.

We’re nearly always enemy Bl (from our perspective) so we’ll hit DH BL & AR BL. We’ve been on DH quite a bit in the past few days.

We occasionally do EB and some solo roamers will do ET. I did ET BL late last night and it was a snooze fest.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Reminder, Fight Club tonight at Obsidian Sanctum at server reset time. BS will be there.

I personally will arrive late but it generally last a few hours.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: losieight.4807

losieight.4807

^ Or people can come early, been getting bored of roaming lately.

Died with Basic [BS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

^ Or people can come early, been getting bored of roaming lately.

Man, why are you so early?

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: PapZeeHurl.6078

PapZeeHurl.6078

who the kitten is losieight

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Lol BS, you wonder why nobody shows up to OS? I’ve been attacked, completely out of no where, more times tonight than I can count. When I would lose a duel, I’d get jumped on. When I’d refuse a duel, I’d get attacked for hours. When I won a duel, it was because the other person was lagging. My guildies have been repeatedly killed, sat on, jumped on, taunted, etc… Guildies that had NEVER met a BS person before. I met one nice BS person, which was shocking lol.

Edit: Good fights though!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

To add to jorek’s post above: BS you cry for ages about an ANBU thief being a coward and then one of yours goes and backstabs people during duels. Absolutely pathetic.

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

When BS is involved there is always a river a tears, even if they are a bit trolly you have to admit they are really good. I constantly see them wiping out groups twice or three times their numbers. Think their only problem is sometimes they don’t know when to just run away but that isn’t their style anyways.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

I once set up a 5v5 and mugi was part of the makeup but mugi fell asleep and was never heard from again. I was sad.

Not as sad as I was

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Match-ups

Arius, I told you we are jerks. It is pretty much a given that we’re a bunch of jerks that do xyz in OS.

We call that kiting back. It’s strategic. That’s how we win battles.

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

What specific example of a fight can you give that we called “fair” had us at a 3:1 advantage numerically? Specifics, please.

You said we ran from fair fights… But so far, the only fights I’ve seen us run away was when you guys brought a 20 man on our 5 man group that pushed us back to our spawn, or when we poke your bay and a hundred of pugs show up to defend it…

How about you saying what specifics fair fight we run away?

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

What specific example of a fight can you give that we called “fair” had us at a 3:1 advantage numerically? Specifics, please.

You said we ran from fair fights… But so far, the only fights I’ve seen us run away was when you guys brought a 20 man on our 5 man group that pushed us back to our spawn, or when we poke your bay and a hundred of pugs show up to defend it…

How about you saying what specifics fair fight we run away?

I gave the example of a 3v3 against BS which won in AR bl just a couple days back. Another example would be numerous roaming fights we’ve had over the last few days with a particular human warrior, who runs EVERY TIME he starts to die. He’s out, no matter what. That occurred earlier today, though he didn’t escape.

Another point to bring up is that “fair” doesn’t directly equate to = in number. We may outnumber you, but that only means it’s unfair numerically. Tell me, is a guild zerg of 30 outmatched by a pug zerg of 40? Is that an unfair fight? Numerically, yes, but overall, no (the opposite, it’s unfair to pugs).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

totalpwnage.6534

Jorek I think what we should take from BS’s crying is that they are scared of our pug zergs. I find that hilarious, a whole co-ordinated guild zerg vs random pugs who don’t even listen to /say chat commands and they claim skill when they win or run.

Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: tan.9240

tan.9240

Alright buddy >>> Ranger Here <<< First of all this SO CALLED 3v3 you keep mentioning over and over and over again (you must be proud) Was you (guard) and your 2 fear spamming necros VS Me, and random pug (Uplvl) and One of our members learning how to play warrior… yeh totally a FAIR 3v3, but that’s fine.

Second of all you keep saying “Oh that Ranger ran..blah..blah…blah tower…blah blah” obviously you must of missed the entire part where both (the warrior and the pug) went down and i tried to res them just to be loaded with condis (necros obviously) so i took shelter in to tower. BUT let me say this… you were defending your thief b4 saying thats how thiefs are supposed to play or what not. Maybe you should teach me to play ranger, cuz i was not aware i was supposed to stand there and not use any my evades and let my self be killed in a 3 v1… SO PLZ enlighten us with your wisdom OH MIGHTY FORUM GUARDIAN… ROFL
Edit: Now im confused might of been a warrior and not a guard but whatever.
PS: btw had fun watching half ur guys do nothing but watch in OS and the other half get MERKED by my guildies.

Adios Amigo

“All is vain”

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Another point to bring up is that “fair” doesn’t directly equate to = in number. We may outnumber you, but that only means it’s unfair numerically. Tell me, is a guild zerg of 30 outmatched by a pug zerg of 40? Is that an unfair fight? Numerically, yes, but overall, no (the opposite, it’s unfair to pugs).

Maybe not 30v40, but I’m sure 30v90 the said guild group would problably die… I’m pointing when you outnumber us with double or even triple of our numbers… Otherwise i would have said it was unfair the fight we were having at the tower where we had 4 and you guys were 4 + 2 pugs (making it a 4v6).

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anarchy.9703

Anarchy.9703

I gave the example of a 3v3 against BS which won in AR bl just a couple days back. Another example would be numerous roaming fights we’ve had over the last few days with a particular human warrior, who runs EVERY TIME he starts to die. He’s out, no matter what. That occurred earlier today, though he didn’t escape.

I don’t think there’s a single BS warrior that would lose in a fair fight. Fight night kinda showed that. Nice try though. Perhaps you might be mixing things up as you have in the past?

I’m flattered you think that our skill balances out the numerical factor of being outnumbered 2-3x our size, though.

Commander Yüükï Asüna / Usagi Usagi / Izanami Usagi / Anarchy Usagi / Recursive Illusion
[MW] Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

totalpwnage.6534

I don’t think there’s a single BS warrior that would lose in a fair fight. Fight night kinda showed that. Nice try though. Perhaps you might be mixing things up as you have in the past?

I’m flattered you think that our skill balances out the numerical factor of being outnumbered 2-3x our size, though.

I’ve killed multiple BS warriors, Might’ve been the same one over and over but it definitely was more than 1 time.

Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Alright buddy >>> Ranger Here <<< First of all this SO CALLED 3v3 you keep mentioning over and over and over again (you must be proud) Was you (guard) and your 2 fear spamming necros VS Me, and random pug (Uplvl) and One of our members learning how to play warrior… yeh totally a FAIR 3v3, but that’s fine.

Second of all you keep saying “Oh that Ranger ran..blah..blah…blah tower…blah blah” obviously you must of missed the entire part where both (the warrior and the pug) went down and i tried to res them just to be loaded with condis (necros obviously) so i took shelter in to tower. BUT let me say this… you were defending your thief b4 saying thats how thiefs are supposed to play or what not. Maybe you should teach me to play ranger, cuz i was not aware i was supposed to stand there and not use any my evades and let my self be killed in a 3 v1… SO PLZ enlighten us with your wisdom OH MIGHTY FORUM GUARDIAN… ROFL
PS: btw had fun watching half ur guys do nothing but watch in OS and the other half get MERKED by my guildies.

Adios Amigo

There is a huge difference amongst dodges for evasion, s/d skills that contain the benefit of an evade inside the skill itself , and just strait up running halfway across the BL to finally die by my underwater kill shot near dh garrison.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

I do want to give props to [BS] asuran warrior. We had nice fight the other night under the bridge near dh sw tower. Even though I was at ~15% HP and you started at 100%hp, I still had a fun fight for the 2 mins it took for you to kill me. You are pretty awesome with bolas and its impressive to see someone take advantage of the exact range of 100b.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

lots of petty arguing out here… anyway… good fights DI in EB @ Ogres as well as DH in EB. The fights at your garrison were pretty good as well DH (trying to be sneaky coming out after us :P)

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Match-ups

tan.9240

Adios Amigo

There is a huge difference amongst dodges for evasion, s/d skills that contain the benefit of an evade inside the skill itself , and just strait up running halfway across the BL to finally die by my underwater kill shot near dh garrison.

I like how you left out the part where there were 5+ of you chasing me, BUT since i’m a ranger i must make it easy for u guys and stand w/o moving so you guys can kill me right?

“All is vain”

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

1. It wasn’t a guard, it was a warrior (Assassin X). It was me, Zardakis, and Assasin X.
2. Zard is new to being an 80 and roaming with anbu, he’s not an experienced WvWer.
3. Neither necro spammed fear lol.

Second of all you keep saying “Oh that Ranger ran..blah..blah…blah tower…blah blah” obviously you must of missed the entire part where both (the warrior and the pug) went down and i tried to res them just to be loaded with condis (necros obviously) so i took shelter in to tower.

Neither of us were condi necros, ftr, so I have no idea why you’d factor that into your decision to run. Our condis do virtually no damage.

BUT let me say this… you were defending your thief b4 saying thats how thiefs are supposed to play or what not. Maybe you should teach me to play ranger, cuz i was not aware i was supposed to stand there and not use any my evades and let my self be killed in a 3 v1… SO PLZ enlighten us with your wisdom OH MIGHTY FORUM GUARDIAN… ROFL

I was saying thieves are supposed to pick their targets well in combat… not run away from combat entirely with stealth. They CAN do that, but it would be cowardly (esp in a fair fight).

Good catch, it was a war.

Some just came to watch lol. That didn’t stop you from ganking support staff builds though, as is typical of BS. Yep yep, gz on winning most duels though. Let no one accuse you of being bad at duels (ftr, I did beat your cheese build once, so don’t get too kitteny).

Adios Amigo

Au revoir.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Maybe not 30v40, but I’m sure 30v90 the said guild group would problably die… I’m pointing when you outnumber us with double or even triple of our numbers… Otherwise i would have said it was unfair the fight we were having at the tower where we had 4 and you guys were 4 + 2 pugs (making it a 4v6).

For example, in DH bl where you claim we had 20+, we only had 15 at our peak and you had at least 9. I believe you make the common mistake of not taking into account the fact that some names found in the crowds are pets and not players. The reason is seemed like way more that time was because you were running into experienced pugs, not just average pugs. You can count on a combination of ANBU, BANE, and VoC being harder to beat than an average pug group.

Edit: To bring it back to my original point, I’m saying you guys do run from fair fights all the time. You do also run from unfair fights, but that doesn’t at all detract from my earlier point lol. You run, regardless of the fairness, if you’re not doing well.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in Match-ups

tan.9240

how you know i run cheese friend? u seen my traits or gear? and r u saying ur build is NOT cheese? cuz meditation guards that can go from 10% to 100% hp is really nice.

“All is vain”

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Okay, well I beat one during fight night (as a guard, widely considered the worst 1v1 class in game) so… Not to mention, happy repeatedly beat 1. I was also extremely close to beating the Asura. So yeah, your “I think” doesn’t quite match up with reality pal. Also, judging by what I saw, I don’t think I’d have any trouble beating your wars on my mesmer. Your wars aren’t THAT good lol.

I don’t recall having ever said that. In fact, you perform remarkably poor for a group of your size. That is, you should have a much easier time wiping our pugs than you do.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

how you know i run cheese friend? u seen my traits or gear? and r u saying ur build is NOT cheese? cuz meditation guards that can go from 10% to 100% hp is really nice.

I know by playing you. In the same way that you wouldn’t have to know an opponent’s traits/gear to know that their build is cheese if they’re 1 shotting you. You don’t have to know the specifics of why something is cheese, in order to know that it is cheese! Also, going 10-100% hp isn’t really impressive since I have less defense than most warriors and have 13k hp lol… Comprehend the fact that Guards have the lowest base HP and you’ll understand why having tons of heals is not unfair compensation.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: neiliam.8614

neiliam.8614

Thanks to all the Eredon Terrace borderland defenders for becoming my lootbags tonight! I had a lot of fun roaming.

Sincerely,

- Darkhaven Silver Assaulter [DHE] Thief

Lightning Gunblade
Member of Darkhaven’s [DHE]
In WvWvW, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swc.4985

Swc.4985

I like ET as a server, but my goodness you guys are HUGE kitten! I’m roaming trying to find a fight and all i can find from ET is 10 of you sitting in OW waiting to jump 10v1. You run away 3v1, 2v1 and 1v1, come learn to fight lol. I have like sceenshots from 5 different days of the same [PlC] guys chillin in towers 10v1 lol.

It’s funny and ironic because: DH can’t fight yet they always try to, and ET can fight but are big kitten.

Zaeriik — Ranger — AR — Commander {THG}

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

cuz meditation guards that can go from 10% to 100% hp is really nice.

I’m not meditation and I can go from 10% to 100%… Juz sayin’ =P

Edit: Channeling my inner troll

BTW, you guys are talking a lot about cheese, but yall don’t know what is cheese.

THIS is cheese:

Attachments:

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I like ET as a server, but my goodness you guys are HUGE kitten! I’m roaming trying to find a fight and all i can find from ET is 10 of you sitting in OW waiting to jump 10v1. You run away 3v1, 2v1 and 1v1, come learn to fight lol. I have like sceenshots from 5 different days of the same [PlC] guys chillin in towers 10v1 lol.

It’s funny and ironic because: DH can’t fight yet they always try to, and ET can fight but are big kitten.

You went to pug paradise (aka EB) and want fair fights? Are you crazy? I just go EB when I’m on zergling mood, or when I don’t care to get merked with 10:1 odds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

tbh the few roamers from DH i have met have been pretty unimpressive. A couple min ago i attacked DH legend rank Guardian. After 2fireballs he started running i chased him to the dredge cave then went meh and now here i am. Most of the DH i have seen either run after i hit them with fireballs, or if their braver run after i start burning them down with a FGS. Please note i said most not all, some DH roamers are great!

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Thank you Anbu thief for fighting me 1v1. I was morose when I didn’t see you at fight club

Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Adios Amigo

I like how you left out the part where there were 5+ of you chasing me, BUT since i’m a ranger i must make it easy for u guys and stand w/o moving so you guys can kill me right?

There a total of me+2pugs chasing you. It is different if you were kiting to group members but you were just running to run. If I had your build I would have killed the lowest ranked player and kited a bit more if necessary and then taken out the next lowest, leaving a1v1 between you and I. However you just ran and that is all it comes down to.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Swc.4985

Swc.4985

You went to pug paradise (aka EB) and want fair fights? Are you crazy? I just go EB when I’m on zergling mood, or when I don’t care to get merked with 10:1 odds.

It was at like 4am, or about when I made the post, and there was no DH or ET to be found in any BL’s.

It’s been an unfortunate week for us at AR because:
1) A lot of our players are MIA due to fairweather/holidays
2) Both DH and ET have good primetimes but have very low oceanic and off hour pops. This leads to us having an okay time during primetime, but are bored out of our minds later in the night.
3) A lot of our main commanders are not tagging or away, so we haven’t had much of a focus this week, as is evident by our decline after the weekend.

Still good fights and good fun though.

Zaeriik — Ranger — AR — Commander {THG}