Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

Need an officer/contact from the Maguuma guild [EVOH] to PM me/mail me in game please, thanks.

edit: Heard from EVOH, thank you. <33

~Arabella

(edited by Lauren.3061)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tybstra.9273

Tybstra.9273

4 NOPE v 12 mag

#bagsnearlyfull #SomeVR #funfights #pancakes

wait r u actually taking screenshots of yourself tower humping? hahahahah

Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I think tower humping implies either having a zerg, having siege, or having an enemy with less or even numbers.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Thief from STAB.

I’m trying to say “Good fight.”

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

…and here comes the tales of victory over outnumbered fights and impossible odds in over several different variations. Brace yourselves…

don’t get mad Tiger, funny fact was we were only 4 dudes manning 8 Rams, 2 Arrow Carts and 3 Ballistas and we wipped the TC group

Egads, I’ve never heard of this before. Especially from an enemy server. Please, tell me more.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

It is so funny to see people trash NOPE as if they have any idea who we are and how we play. Keep it up chaps it entertains a lot of us.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

It is so funny to see people trash NOPE as if they have any idea who we are and how we play. Keep it up chaps it entertains a lot of us.

There’s probably a good reason no one has any idea who you are and how you play.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

+1 NOPE, I always try to run with you guys when I can find you in WvW. Such skilled and respectful players.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Entire queue? What queue where?

Oop you’re right there. Had ~15 running supply from wherever to build more siege at all times.

Honestly, the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

I would have fought you if i had a blob with me but we would have died, and repair bills are icky

There ya go!! FTFY

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

There’s probably a good reason no one has any idea who you are and how you play.

What can i say- we try to be low profile. Good job us. <3

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

ty for the 4vX fights outside of SS camp by your spawn in Mag just now, RET. Was a lot of fun until the group of ~10 came through.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: UHD.2634

UHD.2634

Successfully Solo’d Mag’s home tower in FA BL.

Your Last Light-Gandara, Staff and a D/D Elementalist.
Fioravante-Fort Aspenwood, D/D Elementalist and a Warrior.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

I was going to complain about all the FA and TC uplevels tonight but I realized that after salvaging all the armor and opening all the odd assortment of bags I got 63 Linen scraps…

Sooo, thanks I guess

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

All NA Maguuma guilds should move to Australia to fight the real crown guild.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

All I got to say is wow mag/tc are scared to fight 1 on 1 never seen so many people from a server run away before..

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

(edited by JPSnow.8296)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

According to the last Meow guy, Meow already fought and beat every Mag NA guild 15v40.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Successfully Solo’d Mag’s home tower in FA BL.

Almost soloed FA’s EK in TCBL yesterday morning. Their zerg came when the lord was 25%.

#1pve

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

(edited by Zephyrus.9680)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

All I got to say is wow mag/tc are scared to fight 1 on 1 never seen so many people from a server run away before..

I think you meant to click on the obsidian sanctum. That’s where people duel. Solo roaming in wvw is 1vX where the X’s always run to greater numbers/inside structures. It’s ok, common mistake.

Protip: just hit them in the back as they run away.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: thebeaRRRRR.8640

thebeaRRRRR.8640

Ummm… Can anyone tell me what’s with this wall on SMC?

Attachments:

[AHMA] Giam Chye Cha Loti
Ele, guardian
Ultimate Dominator

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Don’t blame the innumerable amount of people that ran from you. Blame yourself for being too op. But since you’re from FA and I love FA, I will give you some op advice. Roam on an uplevel. Even a zerg build staff guardian will knuckle up and thrown down.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: AdsSal.6405

AdsSal.6405

To all the TC/Mag blobbing about during oceanic today, I wish you a Happy New Year now, since I’ll be out having fun tomorrow night, in the real world, with my friends.

Enjoy your parents basement, and don’t be scared about the loud noises at midnight.

Seranda Stormcry, Necromancer, Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

To all the TC/Mag blobbing about during oceanic today, I wish you a Happy New Year now, since I’ll be out having fun tomorrow night, in the real world, with my friends.

Enjoy your parents basement, and don’t be scared about the loud noises at midnight.

I love posts like these, because it means you care enough about a video game to go to its forums and post, then act like you don’t have fun while playing, and have no friends here.

Perhaps that’s because you act like this.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

According to the last Meow guy, Meow already fought and beat every Mag NA guild 15v40.

According to the last GvG showdown, Ark is full of clickers. NA guilds are just bad, we all know that.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

According to the last GvG showdown, Ark is full of clickers. NA guilds are just bad, we all know that.

Apparently clicking can be challenging though, given your recent double post. Maybe they’re just creating artificial difficulty to help make it fun.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Apparently clicking can be challenging though, given your recent double post. Maybe they’re just creating artificial difficulty to help make it fun.

I have no idea as to why I had 2 posts, I can’t post within less than 5 minutes of each post I make, odd.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

dang i dont’ think i’ve seen more real mad posts in awhile and they’re all from oceanic people. i didn’t even know we had an oceanic pop lmao

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I’ll make sure to personally forward your happy new year wishes to our 3 oceanic players.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deimos.7926

Deimos.7926

NOPE CERN pub central at TC WK very very sad. Entire queue inside of a single keep and they won’t push out and play with 30-40 Mag. Spam building siege ftw I guess.

Entire queue? What queue where?

Oop you’re right there. Had ~15 running supply from wherever to build more siege at all times.

Honestly, the only reason why Mag ever attacks your keeps is to force the people inside to fight us. If you want to guarantee your structure’s safety, just constantly fight us open-field.

that will never happen lols. we [RET] have tried plenty of times. they run out of a keep and turn right around when you head towards them LOL thats nope/cern scrubs for you =]

[RET] Kungpou Fort Aspenwood

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

How many doors has MEOW gvg’d?

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Cogbyrn.7283

Even if it sounds like every guild on every server is afraid of a GvG, I can assure you from personal experience that many of them get very excited for Gv1.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Lol ok RET. calm down

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

You want a list? Okay. These are the list of Organized fights we had. This is not the full list of the fights we’ve had. And they’re not in a chronological order. Bear in mind, that none of these guilds are a part of Maguuma, as every Maguuman guild we’ve approached have refused a fight.
CnB+Agg+EP+Bear 23 vs 17 Meow
GO Alliance 20 vs 15 Meow—————— IRON 15 vs 15 Meow
Awe 13 vs 12 Meow———————————- SUPR 15 vs 15 Meow
OLAF 15 vs 14 Meow—————————— ZzZz 15 vs 15 Meow
NYS 15 vs 15 Meow———————————SONG 15 vs 15 Meow
Ocx 15 vs 15 Meow

These are the EU GvGs that I’ve been personally a part of
Seventh Legion 16 vs 28 SvD (I fought in this GvG for VII)
Circle of Nine 15 vs 15 Good Old Days (Fought for CoN)
Eclipse Gaming 20 vs 20 RuNL (Fought for ECL)
and Half of Meow GvGs.

(edited by UHD.2634)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

If what I’ve heard is true, I’m not surprised Mag’s NA guilds are unwilling to stay up until 4am CST to GvG.

It’s pretty silly to even raise a stink when your demands are that an entire guild sacrifice real life priorities to appease you.

Maybe Mag guilds should send Meow challenges at a time absurd for them so the story gets flipped cause it’s all pretty dumb~

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

If what I’ve heard is true, I’m not surprised Mag’s NA guilds are unwilling to stay up until 4am CST to GvG.

It’s pretty silly to even raise a stink when your demands are that an entire guild sacrifice real life priorities to appease you.

Maybe Mag guilds should send Meow challenges at a time absurd for them so the story gets flipped cause it’s all pretty dumb~

You’re more than welcome to ask for a GvG through mail or whispers. Mail Fidd, Phill or myself. However, don’t act surprised if we don’t wake up on Monday at 3 AM in the morning just to please you.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

You’re more than welcome to ask for a GvG through mail or whispers. Mail Fidd, Phill or myself. However, don’t act surprised if we don’t wake up on Monday at 3 AM in the morning just to please you.

quoting this cause this is just too hilarious

Attachments:

Radio

(edited by Hydrobutter.9172)

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Reminds me of the time WM asked every guild on TC for a GvG at 4AM and called the whole server cowards because of it.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Reminds me of the time WM asked every guild on TC for a GvG at 4AM and called the whole server cowards because of it.

Don’t say the obvious. I’m pretty sure you refused because you wanted to use ACs in GvGs.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Don’t say the obvious. I’m pretty sure you refused because you wanted to use ACs in GvGs.

Because it has nothing to do with being called a coward for not wanting to stay up in the middle of the night, right?

Ok sorry for being a human.

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

UHD.2634

Because it has nothing to do with being called a coward for not wanting to stay up in the middle of the night, right?

Ok sorry for being a human.

What is this logic? Don’t you have an idea about what’s time zones? zZzZ, Awe, CERN all have asked for GvGs at “4AM in the morning”.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: HotPants.5604

HotPants.5604

You want a list? Okay. These are the list of Organized fights we had. This is not the full list of the fights we’ve had. And they’re not in a chronological order. Bear in mind, that none of these guilds are a part of Maguuma, as every Maguuman guild we’ve approached have refused a fight.
Ocx 15 vs 15 Meow

and Half of Meow GvGs.

If you are so keen on fighting Mag NA guilds why have I never heard of you offering to do so in our timeslot instead of yours??? I’m sure if you ask for GvG’s starting at 10pm EST (I believe that is 3am GMT) that you’d have multiple Mag guilds clamoring to take you up on your offer (PYRO, VR, ARK, and possibly TG, KH, AoN, or WCS).

Otherwise you are free to stop spouting off. Mag has the worst guild organized OCX/SEA/EU coverage of any server in the top 7 or 8 rankings. When you see Mag on during those times it is almost always insomniac roamers or sleep-deprived / class cutting college students.

[PYRO] Pants
Maguuma – We give drama a bad name!

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Zombie coast, Awe, and CERN all have members and commanders that operate in those time zones. Hell, Awe isnt even an NA guild.
Your logic is that you wouldent be willing to stay up until 3AM for them, why would you expect them to do the same?

Lunar Fighter

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

-snip-

Hey! <3

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I think you are SERIOUSLY overcounting, lol. I think we only queued EB after reset this week. Even not at TCBL, which is odd, cause you only got a dozen RPers there.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Glass cannons die quick to siege. So many bags thanks dude!

I doubt that. You tried to push us on bridge, on the inner walls, outer walls, outside your S gate, inside SW camp, and NN camp at least 3-4 times each. Every time save the last inner walls push when we bailed we wiped at least half of your zerg before the rest ran and hid.

Sorry kid, TC got farmed hard.

Wait, I’m confused. Your first post complained about TC not pushing out, your second talks of multiple TC pushes. Can you clarify what you’re whining about pls?

You’re doing it again! You’re trying to reason with these people! Stop that, lol.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Ummm… Can anyone tell me what’s with this wall on SMC?

Looks like someone failed to pay the stonemasons a fair price for the full job.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Hydrobutter.9172

Ocx 15 vs 15 Meow

and Half of Meow GvGs.

If you are so keen on fighting Mag NA guilds why have I never heard of you offering to do so in our timeslot instead of yours??? I’m sure if you ask for GvG’s starting at 10pm EST (I believe that is 3am GMT) that you’d have multiple Mag guilds clamoring to take you up on your offer (PYRO, VR, ARK, and possibly TG, KH, AoN, or WCS).

yah we’d be game, i’ve been a lazy butt about organizing gvg because effort

Radio

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Well you did refuse… ya cowards

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Are we really going to talk about videos? Because I’ve seen some of yours…

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Dec 27 TC/FA/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

To make sure everyone can enjoy this, I have summarized it for the reading comprehension impaired.

Mag Guilds: “Can’t do 4am, we need to sleep.”

Meow: “Baaaaaaaaaad”

Mag Guilds: “How about 4am your time?”

Meow: “We need to sleep.”

Basically, this argument has all the logics.

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

(edited by Entioch.6594)