Dec 27th Desolation/Aurunny Rock/Ganderpa

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

outnumbered and were still 30k ahead of you, thats embarrassing lol

You are assuming that most of us play for points. We don’t.
Most of the guilds/roamers are playing for fun fights.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gdynam.5361

Gdynam.5361

We outnumber Deso ? I think you might confused us with AR.
Stop trying to find excusses and cry on the forums cause your not first anymore.
You’re doing a good job only 12K points behind AR atm and its still not Friday.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

We outnumber Deso ? I think you might confused us with AR.
Stop trying to find excusses and cry on the forums cause your not first anymore.
You’re doing a good job only 12K points behind AR atm and its still not Friday.

we have +6k ^^’
and i dont think AR already had a bigger blob than deso or ganda
anyway big or not doesnt change a lot of things its just the number of the players that really know how to fight that make a blob win a fight
Deso have a lot of raid guild wich help them really a lot, i never fought them with a blob as big as them but i see how they move and it make the dif with a normal blob

btw strategy move from gandara are better than deso move ^^’

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Hard to see the guilds inside the blobs you know. And fight for fun you say while building ac’s. Sounds like loads of fun

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Hard to see the guilds inside the blobs you know. And fight for fun you say while building ac’s. Sounds like loads of fun

I am talking about guilds and roamers and you are talking about blobs..

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Happy new year everyone!!

Shout out to GoD which we had some fun with in the last week!
Flare has been slacking on videos lately, so here is a video of the last weeks which you guys can enjoy on the last day of this year!!
Cheers to many new good fights in the coming year!

A little something something to make the time pass on this day!
Thanks to the guilds on GH that we fought in the last weeks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCySN3vGfCQ

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

I am talking about guilds and roamers and you are talking about blobs..

Lol. Im talkin bout blobs cause most of your guild ive come across run together handholding hard

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savroula.4803

Savroula.4803

Kitten here, kitten there, kitten everywhere. One accusing another while you all do the same. I really wonder, what do you do in real life? I guess you blame everyone for being kittens while you kitten as well. So, my advice, get a life, grow up (not age, cuz most of you are 25+ years old kids with 12 yo brains, but in mind). Best guess is that you are kittening here cuz you cannot do this elsewhere (eg your job, your supposedly friends etc). By the new year, I wish all the kittens ragequit GW2.

!!! For everybody else, I wish them to have a happy new year, prosperity, health and love for them and the ones they care about. May 2014 be a good turn for anything that bothered you in 2013! Cheers everyone !!!

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Lol. Im talkin bout blobs cause most of your guild ive come across run together handholding hard

have it your way. we all blob and run around super glued to each other in a gigantic mega blob with 99 warriors 99 guardians ,1 ele, 1 necro and 1 mes. when we engage the other server’s mega blob (same composition) half the people on both sides crash out of the game then its just up to the people with a “tolerable” slideshow experience to spam 1 to victory with the occasional water field/necro well/veil etc.. to break the monotony.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

Really enjoyed last night, Deso were pretty outnumbered on EB when i was on and the continual tower attacks were fun to defend, especially that golem rush that got into our keep lord room…Durios, Bravost and then inner keep in about 5 fecking minutes…lol gj (and to the bl commander for the cavalry charge)

Been a pretty good matchup this i thought so thanks and have a good new year

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Happy new year everybody. just wondering which color will be all the maps tomorrow morning ^^

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

have it your way. we all blob and run around super glued to each other in a gigantic mega blob with 99 warriors 99 guardians ,1 ele, 1 necro and 1 mes. when we engage the other server’s mega blob (same composition) half the people on both sides crash out of the game then its just up to the people with a “tolerable” slideshow experience to spam 1 to victory with the occasional water field/necro well/veil etc.. to break the monotony.

Dude, don’t get me wrong. I enjoy the challenge bigger sized enemy brings. And of course it’s not just blobbing but we’ve had some tough luck I guess while runnin our guild events. Gandara has some nice guilds I agree who run alone but my last memory is from sunday at outer bay when Yarr, Coin + some other guild came at us pretty much at the same time and it’s cool since can’t always go at the enemy taking turns and hand holding happens every once in a while. But like I said I don’t mind since it brings more challenge. :P

AR on the other hand. Only CoN pretty much this far has come at us pretty much alone while BLAK always with the zone blob. All those condis god kitten . The meta is just too wack at the moment.

But again more challenge is more fun to me, so bring it on

Happy new year yall! and don’t forget yer firetwerks! http://youtu.be/EMPDaCPxqcU?t=8s

Desolation

(edited by Weli.4568)

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Dude, don’t get me wrong. I enjoy the challenge bigger sized enemy brings. And of course it’s not just blobbing but we’ve had some tough luck I guess while runnin our guild events. Gandara has some nice guilds I agree who run alone but my last memory is from sunday at outer bay when Yarr, Coin + some other guild came at us pretty much at the same time and it’s cool since can’t always go at the enemy taking turns and hand holding happens every once in a while. But like I said I don’t mind since it brings more challenge. :P

AR on the other hand. Only CoN pretty much this far has come at us pretty much alone while BLAK always with the zone blob. All those condis god kitten . The meta is just too wack at the moment.

My memory is not that great maybe someone else will remember better what happened on Sunday. All I remember is a sea of french and an EXG group.

Supporting an Allie guild or commander is not hand holding (in my definition anyway).

Happy New Year all.

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

My memory is not that great maybe someone else will remember better what happened on Sunday. All I remember is a sea of french and an EXG group.

Supporting an Allie guild or commander is not hand holding (in my definition anyway).

I can agree on that one but i still respect guild versus another guild clashing together on open field. And i was part of that EXG group we were roughly 15-20 and three allies i think

Desolation

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

You EXG guys got sadly focused because of the french blobs imo. The entire borderland (guilds and infantry) were trying to counter TZ plus pugs and BLAK (especially when both were in garrision together) . Then you see EXG and people could have been thinking they are equal numbers and it could be a fun fight..charge.

Edit: I revised some of the video I recorded from sunday and YARR with some Crow running with us went to defend bay (DiVA went in to too and I think there were some Coin) from AR then a minute or so later you EXG guys turned up at south inner gate. We were all in Bay at the time.

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

Yea we wiped at bay i think and then came to the south from where we headed to the lion king rock in front of briar. Which is when Yarr, Coin and Crow + some other pugs came to flanking us. But oh well, I enjoyed that day for sure since we wiped that kitten AR blob twice

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Candy Shop would like to extend our New Year greetings to all the opponents we’ve faced over the last year and particularly during Season 1 of the Silver League.

I, personally, have had a blast this last year and am looking forward to many more hours of fun on the Borderlands.

I have 2 special shout-outs I’d like to make:
To Gandara guild [YARR] – thanks for the laughs and videos! You are my kind of people!

To Silent Shino: a very special shout-out to a dedicated person who’s logic dictates that he never ever let’s anyone have the last word on his personal favourite subject. Kudos to you Fella .. if nothing else, you’ve entertained me with your dedication!

Happy New Year to you all!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

To Silent Shino: a very special shout-out to a dedicated person who’s logic dictates that he never ever let’s anyone have the last word on his personal favourite subject. Kudos to you Fella .. if nothing else, you’ve entertained me with your dedication!

Happy New Year to you all!

Happy new year to you to!

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: lelawala.8693

lelawala.8693

(and to the bl commander for the cavalry charge)

I just wish I had realized the situation earlier! Was fun hopping on to EB to defend. Seeing that keep still in our hands made my night. <3

AR, I keep wondering how on Earth you get to your BL so fast to defend. kitten hard to get anything done there just yet. Gandara, give me few more nights to learn this thing and your Garri gets down.

Thanks for every single one of you and let the new year be even better!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Someone from Augury Rock is cheating by firing a treb from within their spawn area on Augury Rock Borderland and hitting Cliffside with it! Ofcourse I can’t report him/her, but I urge AR to report that cheater if they see him using trebs in invulnerability areas because it gives your entire server a bad reputation.

Attachments:

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Not very harmful 3 vs 30 – get JDGE on even numbers or 3v5 and chances are good you’re going down. I’d take one of them over ten of you any day.

:)

Thanks for the kind words. In return I want to shout to EXG today on EB for your nice manners and small group roaming about with 4-5 people, more of that please Deso and AR!

Here’s to a happy new year everyone!

Also, there’s an external sub-forum, mainly for after this matchup when this forum will be gone but there’s allready a thread: http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/271213-desolationaugury-rockgandara

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

On behalf of everyone in the Circle of Nine, I would like to wish you all an Amazing 2014.

Happy New Blob!

Blob.

I hope this past year was as fun you you guys as it was for us. Blob. Long may the traditions of forum whining and internet kitten measurement continue in whatever dank, tear filled corner of the internet the kids choose.

BlobloblobOMGWECAN’TKILLTHEMTOTHEFORUMSGUYSblobloblobloblob.

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

JoeYl.4609

Someone from Augury Rock is cheating by firing a treb from within their spawn area on Augury Rock Borderland and hitting Cliffside with it! Ofcourse I can’t report him/her, but I urge AR to report that cheater if they see him using trebs in invulnerability areas because it gives your entire server a bad reputation.

All servers does this kinds of action and im sure its not the commander that asked this but just a little action from 1 or maybe more player, and 1 or maybe 2/3 players doing something “bad” doesnt mean the whole server are ok with this kind of action

Happy new year everyone

it suxx on AR we were not enough real mcm player to do something fun tonight i wanted a night full fight but not possible x.x

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

I like fighting you Augury Rock guys now and hunting down your commanders <3
There were only 4 of us here but I’m satisfied!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5tX37uqlM

P.S. Am I hunted by [YARR] now?

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

I dont mind if you are a gold or silver league server, you are just boring as hell

You make it sound as though Gandara are good, you cant even blob good unless AR have your back, outnumbered and were still 30k ahead of you, thats embarrassing lol

Amusing stuff. Gandara has outnumbered buff or no queue until afternoon while Deso blobs all night and takes everything while we sleep. But during the day when numbers are even Deso gets rolled. The only saving grace your server has is the locust numbers, it sure isn’t skill.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

To Gandara guild [YARR] – thanks for the laughs and videos! You are my kind of people!

Happy New Year CS. May 2014 bring as much (hopefully more) laughs as 2013.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

All servers does this kinds of action and im sure its not the commander that asked this but just a little action from 1 or maybe more player, and 1 or maybe 2/3 players doing something “bad” doesnt mean the whole server are ok with this kind of action

Happy new year everyone

it suxx on AR we were not enough real mcm player to do something fun tonight i wanted a night full fight but not possible x.x

“all servers” Funny, i haven’t seen this in ANY the matches i have been apart of. Sure see some iffy stuff every now and then but nothing like having sisge in own spawn area or anything.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

Happy new year everyone

“all servers” Funny, i haven’t seen this in ANY the matches i have been apart of. Sure see some iffy stuff every now and then but nothing like having sisge in own spawn area or anything.

Well, we didn’t know this little trick until a match with Piken Square during the league…. It’s not a cheat, more like an exploit bug. But we usually don’t use it, since it’s very unfair…. I’m sorry for you.

If “real McM player” means “nerds who spend his 31th dec on a game rather than getting drunk with friends”, yes, we’re lacking this kind of players…

Not very harmful 3 vs 30 – get JDGE on even numbers or 3v5 and chances are good you’re going down. I’d take one of them over ten of you any day.

:)

No offense…. I said that 3 players weren’t very dangerous for 25, which is true, no matter how good you are. 3 vs 25 you’ll never win.
But I agree you were surprisingly efficient with such a small group

in Match-ups

Gamgee.8612

Yes, that female human warrior got offended by your stalking so we were hunting you last night! Not only YARR!! YARR has friends! Moahaha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hammer.5960

The Hammer.5960

Happy new year everyone

Well, we didn’t know this little trick until a match with Piken Square during the league…. It’s not a cheat, more like an exploit bug. But we usually don’t use it, since it’s very unfair…. I’m sorry for you.

If “real McM player” means “nerds who spend his 31th dec on a game rather than getting drunk with friends”, yes, we’re lacking this kind of players…

I feel I must leap to the defence of my Augury Rock brother in arms here. Please remember that sometimes things get lost in translation for a start.

By ‘these kinds of things’ he’s referring to cheating or exploiting, and yes it happens on every server.

By real McM player he just means in fact that everyone was off getting drunk with friends and the border he was in was low populated. Believe it or not some people actually work on the 1st of January, and might want to spend the evening before gaming.

Shocking I know. I’m sure every borderland you had was completely barren.

Happy new year, Chief.

[CoN] Atom
- aka The Iron Baby

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

By real McM player he just means in fact that everyone was off getting drunk with friends and the border he was in was low populated. Believe it or not some people actually work on the 1st of January, and might want to spend the evening before gaming.

Yeah, but his sentence implies that players who weren’t on WvW yesterday aren’t “real WvW players”….. But I may have overreacted

Happy New Year

in Match-ups

JoeYl.4609

By real mcm player i mean the player that play mcm often enough to know how to do and what to do, yersteday i talked outside mcm to try to get more players for the commanders and it worked a bit at the begining of the evenning and less at the end, i dont know if this was a good idea now because i saw a guy who thought he were able to kill ~20 gandara alone because he was useing a golem… “dont worry i have 150k hp i can do it”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Yes, that female human warrior got offended by your stalking so we were hunting you last night! Not only YARR!! YARR has friends! Moahaha.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Do not worry, I also have friends

Broski

in Match-ups

Savroula.4803

I dont mind if you are a gold or silver league server, you are just boring as hell

You make it sound as though Gandara are good, you cant even blob good unless AR have your back, outnumbered and were still 30k ahead of you, thats embarrassing lol

Amusing stuff. Gandara has outnumbered buff or no queue until afternoon while Deso blobs all night and takes everything while we sleep. But during the day when numbers are even Deso gets rolled. The only saving grace your server has is the locust numbers, it sure isn’t skill.

Ooook. Well putting aside the fact of you hiding in towers to avoid blob vs blobs (unless you are nowhere near you towers thus not being able to run away, so you kindly supply us with lootbags) and the fact that by coincidence(maybe it is) whenever one server focuses us on primetime, the other does also (cuz I get you get mutual hate for us rolling over you when equal on numbers) (oh, and sorry for not having 160 ppl on the same map so we can deal with you both at the same time) then yes, we have no skill whatsoever but only immense numbers. (And that is only cuz you will not be able to sleep if I say that even our pugs have very good skills in WvW. But anyway, believe what you want.)

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

(edited by Savroula.4803)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gdynam.5361

Gdynam.5361

But anyway, believe what you want.

I see deso is verry good in this lol.

in Match-ups

Savroula.4803

But anyway, believe what you want.

I see deso is verry good in this lol.

Verry! That’s why we had a flawless Season 1

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmokinBuda.1398

SmokinBuda.1398

<EXG> your literately the first guild I´ve seen taking pride in hunting single players with a full warband..extraordinary? yes..gentlemen? not quite.
Snowblind the Elementalist of Cantankerous

in Match-ups

Posted by: AllIsVain.6409

AllIsVain.6409

I just wanted to say something on these matchup threads before they are removed.

For those that don’t know (and why should you) I have become leader of Da Pain Train [PT] on Desolation, after Ins For Da Wagh paused playing the game. As this is now the last chance to say this I would like to thank Gandara, and AR for the amazing play this week; along with all the other past servers we faced. Before you get the wrong idea of Desolation from these threads allow me to assure you I know most of the fights we outnumber you 3:2 at least, and I know that the in-game and forum hate you get for being ‘bigger than Deso’ when we outnumber you. I wish to apologize on behalf of these people, and the foul reputation they have given Desolation over the the last year.

I also know that several members from PT have been contributing to this awful behavior. For this I am greatly sorry. Everyone in PT who has done such a thing has been spoken to by me, and were all of them told not to repeat their actions. I wish to show that while I lead PT I will not tolerate what is currently the norm for Desolation players, I want to make a difference in our reputation. I had wished to wait a few weeks so you could see the new PT, however as these threads are closing I was rushed into making this thread.

I understand many of you will not believe these claims to be true about PTs future, and the movement away from the 80-man-blob nature, but I assure you I am making an effort. PT now has a guild build spreadsheet – with guild recommended builds, and has halved in size in the recent weeks. I am truly trying to create a better guild for Desolation to be proud of, unlike some guilds we are home to.

Finally I wish to thank everyone who has fought us. It maybe hard to believe after some past Desolation comments, but I am grateful that you kept returning to fight even after wiping, always trying in fights and for the wipes you put our zerg through. Without failure we cannot hope to improve, so when you capture towers and keeps, or wipe us in open field or defending I remember and learn from the experience. You are helping both me become a better commander and player, as well as educating the people who follow me. Thank you for the matchups.

[Forgot to say, feel free to mail me in game or whisper me about any of this. Also, if you wish to fight PT we raid (open and closed) from 7pm onwards on Tue,Wed,Thur and try for Fridays (if reset queue lets us) and then do PuG commanding on weekends. ]

Lootballs – Elementalist

(edited by AllIsVain.6409)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

<EXG> your literately the first guild I´ve seen taking pride in hunting single players with a full warband..extraordinary? yes..gentlemen? not quite.

Probably caught up in collateral damage. We do not encourage manhunts unless previous events occured where we have reason to do so.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

YARR and Crow Sunday Roaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ybVqoK4mk

hope to see you all in gw2wvw.net for all further WvW discussions.

in Match-ups

Aveneo.2068

2 days later and someone from Augury Rock is still cheating by using a treb from within their citadel and firing on Cliffside. This is not an isolated incident anymore, this is deliberate and continuous exploiting!

People from Augury Rock, if you see someone exploiting with siege inside your Citadel please do us all a favor and report them. I know that some of you guys seem to hate Desolation, but trying to win by exploiting is not the way to do it.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

JoeYl.4609

Lol i dont think AR hate you, you are just a server like all other …
Maybe if it happen again u should try to party someone from AR and talk about it

in Match-ups

Aveneo.2068

Lol i dont think AR hate you, you are just a server like all other …
Maybe if it happen again u should try to party someone from AR and talk about it

I don’t see how inviting a random person from AR is going to help in any way. And it is not happening ‘again’, it has apparently been going on continuously this entire week as every time we cap that particular tower a treb from within the Citadel starts shooting at the door and wall. This is no longer a coincidence but deliberate exploiting.

So I have posted these messages here instead in hopes that the people from AR who are playing on their borderland to report the other people from AR who are exploiting or tell them to stop.

I mean, every single player that runs from the Citadel to Cliffside is going to see the people who deploy, build and man those trebs and the person using it knows exactly how to aim it. So the decent thing to do is tell them to stop or report them if they won’t.

Thank you for your time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

If i see him, i will report him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

Happy new year yall! and don’t forget yer firetwerks! http://youtu.be/EMPDaCPxqcU?t=8s

7 [Coin] members on an X-mas break does not count as the guild coming at you. For the record, you wiped the AR blob spawn camping you because we came into the back of them, purposely focusing AR. Happy new year. Please learn to understand context – only then will you get better.

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

I know you came from behind and yes I’m aware of your numbers on that day
But is it not a guild group still? If not then what is it?

Desolation

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

more roaming highlights from 30/12/2013 and 2/1/2014 with YARR, Crow and a 1 or 2 MH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxIPfrkFicU

in Match-ups

Gamgee.8612

Thanks for this match-up. Despite the blobbery I had some awesome fights. Especially a few nice ones in SM.

Moving to new forum – http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/271213-desolationaugury-rockgandara