Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Alrighty lads and lassies, let us make it a nice match… again.

Ready… steady…. GO!

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

5 times in a row?! I’m starting a petition to have new people to be assigned to these WvW matchups.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HellbillyVic.3791

HellbillyVic.3791

Lol once again, DR and GOM working together to kill us [HERO] guys creating a nuisance. You should be ashamed.

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng – Guild Commander Texas Headhunter

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teej.9241

Teej.9241

GoM… why you hit only KBL when DR BL has 2 upgrades with the 3rd not far behind? Makes me cri everytim ;_;

Le

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

So many Kain tears. You should relive your glorious moments like this…. oh wait it only explains why both servers are in your borderland, easy takes. Sorry for the bad memories.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: HellbillyVic.3791

HellbillyVic.3791

Tried to party up with Mr. Theo to tell him he’s made overnight in KBL fun for me, but, decided he wanted to be anti-social. GG though still, keep on keepin’ on.

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng – Guild Commander Texas Headhunter

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

So many Kain tears. You should relive your glorious moments like this…. oh wait it only explains why both servers are in your borderland, easy takes. Sorry for the bad memories.

kaineng pugs are like children. Its good you flew through them otherwise i would have to laugh at you.

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: xtclikeafox.4162

xtclikeafox.4162

GoM… why you hit only KBL when DR BL has 2 upgrades with the 3rd not far behind? Makes me cri everytim ;_;

negative.
We just decided to upgrade kbl bay while keeping the rest of the keeps in kbl and dr bl paper.
Dr BL did not upgrade anything, including towers, as well.
Promise there’s no teaming up going on. Like everyone else we take advantages of opportunities that may make it seem like we are at times but they are getting it bad too:)

Attachments:

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

2 days to the end of this forum. For that reason and that reason only:

Kaenig: All 7 of you are awesome.

Devona’s Rest: Your guilds are soley made up of trans gender North Vietnamese POWs being used by Kim Jung Sun for pleasure and radiation testing.

!http://rc.vc/pics/cats/lol/punching_cat.jpg!

On a more serious note, its been fun getting to talk to the “other side” in some of these matchups. I do admit that I was hoping for at least one part of our little triangle to change this week though :p

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenothor.3581

Xenothor.3581

gotta say thanks for an awesome night DR we had some fun holding off 20 of you at bay with 5-6 [HERO]’s

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng, ultimate buu – Guardian, Terribuu – Necro
Asuran supremacy

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

gotta say thanks for an awesome night DR we had some fun holding off 20 of you at bay with 5-6 [HERO]’s

Yeah most of us (Read 10) logged and enjoyed the Holiday, After resetting GoM Borderland of course.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

(edited by qualm like a bomb.6512)

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Nice fight outside KBL Garrison sentry last night female Bronze thief of [kake] guild. I would’ve stayed and finished our fight (had you pretty low) but your server mates came with their golem(s) to take garrison and you got to chase me down with the ele. You were tough enough to fight alone, but none the less, it was a fun few minutes before it got interrupted. Hope to see you again in a solo fight, I was the Ranger with the [HERO] tag.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

In the last two weeks I have spent probably 40 hours roaming in GoM BL. I this time I have i have probably went about 100 wins 1 loss in 1v1’s. It’s hard to keep track of the wins because each one is so insignificant. The one loss was to a ranger in GLNT but can be asterisked because he was by a tower and was able to run back in and out of it.

Today I was facing a Mesmer from GoM with a legitimate shot at beating me but some ASH guys had to come and ruin it. Is ASH one of the largest guilds on GoM? I have found consistency that they are some of the least skilled players I have run into.

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: erasariel.1532

erasariel.1532

DR strong! D for defense, R for resilience! Or something.

Go DR! We can only go one way – and that is up!

Devona’s Rest – [TA]

Play like crap and party hard!

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

DR strong! D for defense, R for resilience! Or something.

Go DR! We can only go one way – and that is up!

http://youtu.be/iSBl7VjiT1g?t=51s

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkit.7836

Serkit.7836

Happy New Year, everybody.

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Lol once again, DR and GOM working together to kill us [HERO] guys creating a nuisance. You should be ashamed.

That is not true. GoM doesn’t team up with any server.
Besides, Kain has it’s own chance to dominate the server, while most of GoM is asleep.
Good luck to all servers.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

The one loss was to a ranger…

Losing to a ranger is usually a sign that you should switch to a game more suitable for your skill level. Perhaps try Minecraft?

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

The one loss was to a ranger…

Losing to a ranger is usually a sign that you should switch to a game more suitable for your skill level. Perhaps try Minecraft?

Perhaps if a ranger is the best player I have encountered on your server than the rest of your server needs to improve their personal skill level.

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fang.2603

Fang.2603

Alrighty lads and lassies, let us make it a nice match… again.

Ready… steady…. GO!

That phrase seemed familiar then I remembered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd1V816mVdU, haha good memories. Anyways fun matchup guys

Val lvl 80 Asura Tank :3

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaco.9856

kaco.9856

In the last two weeks I have spent probably 40 hours roaming in GoM BL. I this time I have i have probably went about 100 wins 1 loss in 1v1’s. It’s hard to keep track of the wins because each one is so insignificant. The one loss was to a ranger in GLNT but can be asterisked because he was by a tower and was able to run back in and out of it.

Today I was facing a Mesmer from GoM with a legitimate shot at beating me but some ASH guys had to come and ruin it. Is ASH one of the largest guilds on GoM? I have found consistency that they are some of the least skilled players I have run into.

lawl if you so great and they so bad why you cry so much about it? or maybe you just try to convince yourself of this. You obviously have some rage there for ASH.

(edited by kaco.9856)

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

That is not true. GoM doesn’t team up with any server.
Besides, Kain has it’s own chance to dominate the server, while most of GoM is asleep.
Good luck to all servers.

For sure. We cant always take on the DR zombie horde so when we are less then 20 we tend to go for easier targets. Both servers have seen how devastating GoM can be even when we have outnumbered buff and to deny it or not would say a lot about the type of people you are.

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

Ash in my experience is focused on team play and larger fights and most are traited for that as well. Not a requirement just general playstyle. I run with them a lot and have found myself switching in wells for Blood is Power as a for instance.

Not many classes can trait to use 10-20 guys to beat 30-50 and also 1v1. Your probably hitting up against guys who see you as a nuisance while they do x task.

If you run up on an RH or EC solo your probably going to have a more fun fight. If your zerg runs into ASH it should be a fun fight for all. RH 5 mans are pretty beastly too.

Nothing wrong with either play style.

While im here:

Kaineg that fight at the mine camp last night was insane. If you were there you know the one…

DR Nakie Zerg vs Pink Zerg was fun stuff. Note to self, just because 50 people arent wearing chest or pants does not mean running in solo is a good idea…

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

(edited by Easterbunny.6170)

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

kaco.9856

Ash in my experience is focused on team play and larger fights and most are traited for that as well. Not a requirement just general playstyle. I run with them a lot and have found myself switching in wells for Blood is Power as a for instance.

Not many classes can trait to use 10-20 guys to beat 30-50 and also 1v1. Your probably hitting up against guys who see you as a nuisance while they do x task.

If you run up on an RH or EC solo your probably going to have a more fun fight. If your zerg runs into ASH it should be a fun fight for all. RH 5 mans are pretty beastly too.

While im here:

Kaineg that fight at the mine camp last night was insane. If you were there you know the one…

DR Nakie Zerg vs Pink Zerg was fun stuff. Note to self, just because 50 people arent wearing chest or pants does not mean running in solo is a good idea…

LOL I was there for both of those as well and I dont think its the first time I seen DR do crazy stuff. Nice to see some madness on other servers too.

I would also wager that most if not all those ppl killed by someone camping a road are trying to get somewhere else and not hunting solo players so it will be a one sided fight 99% of the time and nothing to boast about unless you actually got killed more than you say and that is why u so angry.

(edited by kaco.9856)

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

While im here:

LOL I was there for both of those as well and I dont think its the first time I seen DR do crazy stuff. Nice to see some madness on other servers too.

I would also wager that most if not all those ppl killed by someone camping a road are trying to get somewhere else and not hunting solo players so it will be a one sided fight 99% of the time and nothing to boast about unless you actually got killed more than you say and that is why u so angry.

Easter doesn’t sound angry at all.
WvW battles can be fun, win or lose.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: erasariel.1532

erasariel.1532

Exactly. Ever wonder why DR still has people? We live for the thrill and the challenge. As I said, you only go one way – up!

Devona’s Rest – [TA]

Play like crap and party hard!

Dec 27th, KN/GoM/DR

in Match-ups

Easterbunny.6170

We were there too man. Its tough to climb back up but you guys keep scrapping and I for one appreciate it. Especially when its 3 weeks of the same matchup like this.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder