Deckard Kaineng/Gate of SPARTA/Eredar Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

i roam alot and ive never seen this [QQ] guild any of the times im roaming only guilds ive seen alot of when i roam iz Oz and DD

I’m not really sure, but I only know 1 person from [QQ]. Also I’m surprised you didn’t run unto [BS].

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voonith.2561

Voonith.2561

Duelers really should stick to the PvP dueling maps and not waste queue in WvW.

All’s fair in love and Wuv.
[ART] Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: ToaLux.6478

ToaLux.6478

Heya, just wondering if we were having fight night tomorrow. I REALLY miss it!
If we do have one, I’ll try my best to make it
Thanks!

Haven’t been to a fight club in AGES. I’ll definitely be behind GoM’s windmill tomorrow. Hopefully others will do the same, yes?

I would like for there to be a fight club as well. Been a while since I have last seen one so I will definitely try to make it.

Ok! It seems like there’s a decent bit of support for it! So how about tomorrow right after the daily reset at GoM’s windmill?
Objections?

I’ll try my best to make it if at all possible

Fil(l)aen ~ Ranger/Mesmer ~ SAO ~ GoM
The Orange Asura with the Sun Kite

in Match-ups

ToaLux.6478

Yea, I think Anet agrees with you too. But WvW’s dueling is actually very split from sPvP dueling. For example, sPvP has one amulet for all your stats with not every type available, while WvW allows you more customization. In addition, not everyone knows how to use sPvP. This kinda leads into the last point that people in WvW are looking to not only duel, but to meet people! This is especially true for me. In HotM, you don’t really know which server someone’s from, or if they’re even in your league (note: not skill related!).

Resultantly, WvW duels allow people to meet others who like to duel and whom they will see out in WvW.
Finally, it’s WAY easier to organize large dueling groups pertaining to particular servers in WvW itself.

I hope that apology is at least a bit convincing, and thanks for reading!

in Match-ups

Posted by: thhoj.9382

thhoj.9382

Yea, I think Anet agrees with you too. But WvW’s dueling is actually very split from sPvP dueling. For example, sPvP has one amulet for all your stats with not every type available, while WvW allows you more customization. In addition, not everyone knows how to use sPvP. This kinda leads into the last point that people in WvW are looking to not only duel, but to meet people! This is especially true for me. In HotM, you don’t really know which server someone’s from, or if they’re even in your league (note: not skill related!).

Resultantly, WvW duels allow people to meet others who like to duel and whom they will see out in WvW.
Finally, it’s WAY easier to organize large dueling groups pertaining to particular servers in WvW itself.

Just ignore him he is a nub. Its not like any of these servers will have a queue at the bl on the weekdays anyways.

Afflictionate [FAP]- thief
Compassionate [FAP]- guard
Gate Of Madness

(edited by thhoj.9382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

People like you make me want to duel all the more!

There’s always a fight night, its just not always advertised. Drop by the WM tomorow night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: QuickLime.7253

QuickLime.7253

Well, got on tonight and was suprised to see GoM capped almost everything. Where did this come from and why not sooner? But its nice to see Kaineng is not dead yet. The karma train came to your BL and you were like: NOPE!! Great fights though.

~Limey :D
Chikyu no Pawa – Elementalist [RH]
~The Rain Dancing Elementalist~

(edited by QuickLime.7253)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Queues? What is that? You play in a top tier server?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voonith.2561

Voonith.2561

You do bring up great points!
I really hope that the new map will present an opportunity for people to duel in the ways you describe without compromising the queues for the other maps.

Just ignore him he is a nub. Its not like any of these servers will have a queue at the bl on the weekdays anyways.

Oh you. <3

All’s fair in love and Wuv.
[ART] Gate of Madness

(edited by Voonith.2561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

It’s very cute how ET talks so big….so far behind.

Nothing but love, nothing but sweet sweet badge farming love. ;P

Well, we may not be able to beat you in points thanks to our bad start, but we can still take out your WPs.

you should post better screencaps. those BL were almost entirely red from us Night Krewe

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

GoM peeps really are swell.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Good little mini-fight club going on this minute in Kain ruins :P

Good fights and GvGs to KCRO and Apex of ET and the other Kain that came We may have gotten our butts kicked in the GvGs for the most part, but it’s definitely a learning experience as we haven’t done much in the way of coordinated group play :P

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

in Match-ups

thhoj.9382

Nice duels at Kaineng BL to every1 that was there!
Btw srry to that one commander mesmer in et that died at the end there. My guildie is a jerk.

Gate Of Madness

(edited by thhoj.9382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

i roam alot and ive never seen this [QQ] guild any of the times im roaming only guilds ive seen alot of when i roam iz Oz and DD

I’m not really sure, but I only know 1 person from [QQ]. Also I’m surprised you didn’t run unto [BS].

ran into BS a few times with my 3 man team had some fun 3v3s and 3v4-5 with them i dueled BS last matchup with ET, it got real fun when the kain guild team we kitten ed off came in to try and sandwhich us tho to just die :P

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

Btw srry to that one commander mesmer in et that died at the end there. My guildie is a jerk.

Thanks for the fights guys, especially to [FGJ] :P Been awhile since I’ve had any fight clubs or GvGs, which was the entire reason KCRO moved to ET- we love the small fights

The mesmer was just invited to guild tonight at the fight club and has never been to one before, he had a lot to learn as we went, so no worries. Was a good learning experience for us, too, since although KCRO is a branch of ApeX we don’t usually do fight club/roaming/GvGs with them, and it was nice to learn their playstyles a bit more. Cheers :P

http://youtu.be/iC8fMLiVhOU

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

you should post better screencaps. those BL were almost entirely red from us Night Krewe

Too bad, when I woke up they were already recaping. So i just waited to Gilfirkin kill the last waypoints on EB (However Kaineng fiercely protected theirs, so props to Kain).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wraith.4103

Wraith.4103

Taked out quote cause thats not the one Im looking for. I need oz.

Let me guess, nubs from OZ ganking lone lowbie people near camps? lol What a fun Id say! U probably had so much loot.
If any of u wanna a 1vs1 I have pleasure to smash each singleone of ur face into the ground; whisper me

Adrian Faust – Human Mesmer
—-—Art Of Invasion [ART]——-
Gate of Madness

(edited by Wraith.4103)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Dear [OBEY][REN],

When you learn how to play, maybe we can duel. Kitting and throwing grenade kit is not skill and warriors run way when they get low lol

<3 Gen

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

People can only earn the right to duel me when they fight how I want them to!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

QQ is 4 people.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

Well, got on tonight and was suprised to see GoM capped almost everything. Where did this come from and why not sooner? But its nice to see Kaineng is not dead yet. The karma train came to your BL and you were like: NOPE!! Great fights though.

That was us [KM] leading the defense for a few hours while ET came and stormed our hills and a few towers. Luckily GoM was taking your keeps so you guys left after a few attempts. Good fights though!

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Dear [OBEY][REN],

When you learn how to play, maybe we can duel. Kitting and throwing grenade kit is not skill and warriors run way when they get low lol

<3 Gen

I was not aware that skill was defined by how you think someone should play.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Dear [OBEY][REN],

<3 Gen

lol. So when we beat your guild all night, whiped your roaming group of 7 with 7 of our own, and your team starts running away when your members start getting downed left and right, now you complain about kiting and running away? Good logic there. Also, you need more hammer warriors in your stun train :P

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Keep positive, friends

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

(edited by Junkhaus.4301)

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Dear [OBEY][REN],

<3 Gen

lol. So when we beat your guild all night, whiped your roaming group of 7 with 7 of our own, and your team starts running away when your members start getting downed left and right, now you complain about kiting and running away? Good logic there. Also, you need more hammer warriors in your stun train :P

Not gonna lie, Leet, Junk’s got a point about the running away bit.

Edit: I’m pretty sure we had only 2? Is that more warriors than you had? I can’t remember.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Thanks for the fights guys, especially to [FGJ] :P Been awhile since I’ve had any fight clubs or GvGs, which was the entire reason KCRO moved to ET- we love the small fights

The mesmer was just invited to guild tonight at the fight club and has never been to one before, he had a lot to learn as we went, so no worries. Was a good learning experience for us, too, since although KCRO is a branch of ApeX we don’t usually do fight club/roaming/GvGs with them, and it was nice to learn their playstyles a bit more. Cheers :P

http://youtu.be/iC8fMLiVhOU

Shoutout to the “Can they read our say chat?” guy. I don’t know why but that had me dying xD

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Please, anyone can say “we beat you” but with out video I don’t believe it. You have low standers for your self if your just running main steam builds that do not require skill.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

in Match-ups

Noobie.1073

Please, anyone can say “we beat you” but with out video I don’t believe it. You have low standers for your self if your just running main steam builds that do not require skill.

You do realize you didn’t post a video of engi’s throwing bomb kits and warriors running away right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

You do realize you didn’t post a video of engi’s throwing bomb kits and warriors running away right?

That’s probably because engi’s can’t throw bomb kits.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caephire.5238

Caephire.5238

People can only earn the right to duel me when they fight how I want them to!

Wow, I’m somewhat different, I feel that people can only earn the right to duel me when they’re prepared to let me win.. Yay duels.

Commander Foxblaze
Guild Leader: Zepheris Chronology [CHR]
Kaineng from Beginning to End

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Haha, we did tell Leet about how we got beat. I was there for two of them even!

Exciting how it makes forum news since we die a lot, hahaha.

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

ToaLux.6478

Ah, well, not much of a turnout to the duels.. I checked the other bls too.
I’m not really surprised, but I do wish we’d have an advertised one at least!

I’m fine though, Mr Raccoon kept me company for a bit

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

that raccoon… is taller than you….

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

We can add AKD and ApeX to the bay exploiting list… Yes, I got screenshots of you rezing through the gate.

I am now seriously considering rallying my whole server to push ET to third. Stop exploiting.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Ah, well, not much of a turnout to the duels.. I checked the other bls too.
I’m not really surprised, but I do wish we’d have an advertised one at least!

I’m fine though, Mr Raccoon kept me company for a bit

I went to “fight club” too. Not a single soul

Also to the ET that are (probably still as I write this) exploiting the bay-water-gate-mesmer-rezzing-bull, you are absolutely pathetic and you make, not only yourselves, but you server look bad each and every time you do this. If any ET know the names of the mesmers that were doing this, please give the names to others (including us on the forums) so they can be reported directly.

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

in Match-ups

ToaLux.6478

that raccoon… is taller than you….

Small in stature, but big in spirit!
On a more somber note though, RIP Mr Raccoon (2013-2013). I didn’t mean to press 1…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

Dear [OBEY][REN],

<3 Gen

This might just be my favorite forum post of all time

in Match-ups

thhoj.9382

Fight club at gom bl southern windmill right now. Come if you want to have sum fun.

Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

ToaLux.6478

Yea, it actually happened, thanks especially to [OBEY] and Afflictionate who got it started! Too bad I didn’t have much time to duel, but it was certainly a great experience as always

On a side note, I tried to res Mr Raccoon, but alas, to no avail.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

Been Watching this dead mesmer by the gate for 15 minutes now. This is an example on why we need an automatic respawn system for the game. It will stop some of the exploiting.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

We can add AKD and ApeX to the bay exploiting list… Yes, I got screenshots of you rezing through the gate.

I know you guys are convinced that this is an exploit, but I think it’s pretty clear that Bay was designed with those gates precisely to allow what people are doing. Why else would those portals be there and not act like walls? What other purpose do they serve? I think they are working as intended, frustrating as that may be to those who take Bay, just as perma-stealth thieves and Mesmer portaling in general are working as intended. I recommend not killing the Mesmer by the underwater portal or by doors and, yes, there are ways to do that.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Berk.8561)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Try to make yourself feel good all you want, but in my opinion if we have killed everyone that was inside the keep and repaired the doors, that should be the final matter. Nobody is left alive inside. We kicked you out completely; Now break the door again instead of exploiting inside.

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

in Match-ups

thhoj.9382

Nice fights at fight club tonight guys. Had an even better turn out than yesterday.

Gate Of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I know you guys are convinced that this is an exploit, but I think it’s pretty clear that Bay was designed with those gates precisely to allow what people are doing. Why else would those portals be there and not act like walls? What other purpose do they serve? I think they are working as intended, frustrating as that may be to those who take Bay, just as perma-stealth thieves and Mesmer portaling in general are working as intended. I recommend not killing the Mesmer by the underwater portal or by doors and, yes, there are ways to do that.

They are there because they used to be destructible, like the water gate in Green Keep in EB.

They disabled the destructible nature of the gate because it was too easy for people to exploit through the gate. Turns out they are still easy to exploit.

People are fooling themselves that this is not an exploit. But continue to rationalize it all you want…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in Match-ups

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

Thanks for all the duels at KBL in South Sentry :P was fun. Sorry for the….unforseen incidents that we had :P.

Also Fight club was cool as fuk. Hope we have it again

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

thx for the duels at fight club was fun cya pplz around

Attachments:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

OMG no kittening lag!. Seriously this match up has reminded me how nice it is to actually have next to zero lag.

On a side note, it seems like CORE roamers are much harder than HARD roamers. I didn’t really have to try much with HARD. Was nice to relax more this week

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

in Match-ups

JamboHammer.4397

OMG no kittening lag!. Seriously this match up has reminded me how nice it is to actually have next to zero lag.

On a side note, it seems like CORE roamers are much harder than HARD roamers. I didn’t really have to try much with HARD. Was nice to relax more this week

HARD was never good they always would run from me 1v2 1vX then spam laugh as they reset the fight then come back and get crushed again

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Sorry Kerzic, but there is a breakable wall in that same spot, which is technically the “entrance” in that spot (oposed to the old gates that used to be like in Lowlands).

This “ress-through-gate” thing, been already exploited for ages and I find it silly that it still around when many other exploits like the wall climbing have been fixed already… They could simply put another stupid gate behind that one and the problem would be solved. And no, I don’t belive that such a broken mechanic is “working as intented”.

Not-So-Off-Topic: Also, bay is a so stupid keep to take… You can treb bay from the valley camp, from briar tower, from garrison, from quarry camp, from the bloodlust ruins, from SMC, from Lion’s Arch, even from bay itself… This keep need some serious changes. There towers way harder to get compared to bay (like Jerrifer’s or Veloka).

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

thx for the duels at fight club was fun cya pplz around

OMG a square monitor!