Deso / Elona / Kodash 28/6/13

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Q:

Have a good week all

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Have a good week all

:D

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Such a sad panda right now

So we been hit with both French servers then 2? weeks later it’s against both the Germans that love their siege (and use it well may i add). What have we got to do to catch a break?

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magi.8643

Magi.8643

Another rubbish match up for deso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

6 and 7 against #2. May be an opportunity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GorHanis.7563

GorHanis.7563

2 blobby kitten server = tremendous skill lag… sigh…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

A big disappointment again. No chances to win this match up.

Arenanet, stop being so uncaring towards your player base. Also those who haven’t won deserve a fair chance to win. Developers please explain us this: Why Desolation is constantly (6+ months) being matched against servers with superior coverage and numbers?

Well, at least the enemy has higher quality players on the average and tons of sturdy tanks. But I am gonna hate that lag as both German servers blob so much there isn’t a corner in the maps without lag.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: negus.5832

negus.5832

Hot pink movement!

What started out as a team building evening for us Eternal Invictus [INVI]lads, how our Veggie would describe us: bunch a testosterone filled drama queens, got a little twist. 1h before the event our guild member suggested: LETS ALL GO PINK! HOT PINK!! And we all went pink into Elona Reach [DE] bl! Soon enough I popped my tag and the rule was if you wanna fallow INVI you gotta be in hot pink dye (which i provide if you send me a mail)! Soon enough we got trolled and got called not manly and gay. So we made another twist! For the support of our LGBT brothers and sisters, we made a hot pink dye movement! I challenged everybody on the borderland to go pink and I will provide the dye. In the matter of moments people whispered me and started sending me mails that they wanna support the movement, and want the dye! In the amount of 3 hours over 50 dies were handed over to people by me and many more were provided by the members of the other guilds. Soon enough the manly Vikings of Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA] were pink, and wicked people Candy Shop [CS] were pink!

Bottom line, it is nice that the majority of the community of WvW is still healthy, besides your random warriors!

So yeah guys I will quote Macklemore and say: I might not be the same, but that’s not important, no freedom till we’re equal, kitten right we support it!

So yeah guys I challenge you overly manly gamers out there dye yourself in hot pink dye!
Eternal Invictus [INVI]
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA]
Candy Shop [CS]
Manly Desolation militia
—— Already done it!

Attachments:

Haley Targaryen- Eternal Invictus [INVI]
GvG Officer
Profession Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: negus.5832