Desolation / Abaddon / Gandara 30/8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

Why do Gandara players always /laugh and/or /emote?

Is this a lower tier thing?

Just asking because haven’t come across so much of it before…

Wow really? we only (mostly) do it when people do it against us. Deso is showing us how to laugh like the rest of high tiers server have done the last few weeks!

But hey spamming laugh when youre a guild grp (of 30) + 40 others against 20 people standing in bay is really cool

Or when you try to duel then go 2v1 3v1 and spam laugh becuase you win?

I can keep this up all day so please take a good look at your own server before posting stuff like this.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rav.9475

Rav.9475

Hmm touchy – strike a nerve did I?

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

It’s normal to glitch through the tower. It’s also expected to jump out again at that point tho. Just saying

As for emotes. It depends i guess? I doubt that we do it more than peeps in other tiers lol.

And what the hell is up with those Deso guild groups lol. Gandara has tons of 15 man guilds but you guys just run with organised zergs lawl. 40 per guild or something? O.o

That said, it’s been decent fun so far, despite the weird matchup.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

Hmm touchy – strike a nerve did I?

Nope

I’m just telling you how your cool tier 1 server behave.

in Match-ups

Lutto.8745

I cried a bit when I saw this match-up

I think we all did..

now if you want to laugh, check the matchup of your last week matchup’s winner

JS (T2) vs MS (T4) vs Dzagonur (T….wait for it…..7)

dear Anet, at this point you may aswell remove rankings, if your gonna ignore them this fuxing hard when you plan your matchups

Yep its just a big joke really..

in Match-ups

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

The massive blob and their party of golems that melted GG before we could even reach it really drove in what the week will be about. Not criticizing it as I’m sure in the higher tiers where you can actually get some guys together it’s possible to get some nice blob v. blob fights going on, if you’re into that. And, after all, this is how ANet wants it. But on Gandara we enjoy smaller skirmishes, strategic play, and siege. Unfortunately, there’s no point whatsoever in wasting gold on upgrades or time on trying to defend anything from these red land masses. As one commander so succinctly put it, “don’t try to defend, just leave it, we’ll flip it later for wxp.” Happy PvD, maybe next week we’ll draw servers of actual opponents.

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

As one commander so succinctly put it, “don’t try to defend, just leave it, we’ll flip it later for wxp.”

I don’t like that attitude. I can understand it, and I do give up trying to defend someplace when I am far away and they are already in inner or when its blob vs 5. Most of the time I am there defending till they kill me.

There are many like me but not enough

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Don’t worry guys, our towers usually don’t have siege either, cause who would bother to refresh if you can just jump in to the blob train and go get your wxp and flip stuff back later. Since adding of Wxp it started turning into this madness and ppl follow the zerg just to push up that blue bar, but in the end everyone will realize that it’s just “another bar” that you’re making go higher and that you will rarely ever use these abilities because all you do is zerg. Birthday gift boost/Wxp boosters made this even worse and even more and more players jump on the train, I followed it too a bit I admit.
Rare view to see commander stay a bit to siege up tower or upgrade it (even not assign anyone to do it), usually after lord is down someone pops upgrade and the party moves to another tower/map. Miss the old good days.
Gandara is doing well with the small groups, attacking many places (try attack few at once) with Deso/AM blobs running around like crazy searching those wooden doors, but I hope you won’t get infected by this “meta” and won’t start doing it when you have the chance to lower pop servers.
And for the end, for all interested, pls if you see 1v1 going on, just leave it be and let them finish, thx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Jelly of your matchup Gandara o/ . At least you got people to fight. 2nd time in around a month, we’ve been “rewarded” with a dying FSP server and a dead RoS. It’s really really hard to find a fight. Hell even when RoS managed to get 15-20+ & acs in one place the quality is so poor for the late night 10 tuppers – its like they are fresh faced from PVE and have never fought enemy players before

As for FSP with 1 guild leaving/left (to you) and another apparently leaving (although why anyone would go to piken is beyond me, do you want to play as a guild or queue as a guild hmm). FSP were enjoyable once, I think they have terrible morale atm – was a time when AG/Gand/FSP would of been one of the most sought after matchups for us.

Not to mention the amount of guilds available in your matchup for potential GvGs – not a single bite in ours.

Make the ram gods give me Gandara next reset!

TUP available for asuraball Tues/Thurs http://asuraball.net

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

Don’t worry guys, our towers usually don’t have siege either, cause who would bother to refresh if you can just jump in to the blob train and go get your wxp and flip stuff back later. Since adding of Wxp it started turning into this madness and ppl follow the zerg just to push up that blue bar, but in the end everyone will realize that it’s just “another bar” that you’re making go higher and that you will rarely ever use these abilities because all you do is zerg. Birthday gift boost/Wxp boosters made this even worse and even more and more players jump on the train, I followed it too a bit I admit.
Rare view to see commander stay a bit to siege up tower or upgrade it (even not assign anyone to do it), usually after lord is down someone pops upgrade and the party moves to another tower/map. Miss the old good days.
Gandara is doing well with the small groups, attacking many places (try attack few at once) with Deso/AM blobs running around like crazy searching those wooden doors, but I hope you won’t get infected by this “meta” and won’t start doing it when you have the chance to lower pop servers.
And for the end, for all interested, pls if you see 1v1 going on, just leave it be and let them finish, thx

We did okay, our hills and lake were sieged to the max on reset. After that we just kept taking as much as why can while the pain train just swept through everything. They helped us defend hills a few times as well as we were only 10 people. It was actually pretty effective.

Also, the Deso pain train searched for the upgraded stuff first and managed to flip all the WP/tier 3 towers and keeps. I don’t think they bothered to upgrade and defend much. To be fair though it is frustrating to get a WP in bay/hills (depending on BL) only to know you will lose it in the morning due to the lack of a commander or overall presence in the morning. I’ve wasted plenty of gold building guild siege and upgrading towers/keeps I know will be flipped in the morning. Not really sure why I still do it to be honest, maybe it’s just out of hope.

I do agree with you though, out of the hundreds/thousands of guild arrow carts I have left in keeps I wonder how many have actually been killed, I suspect 99% just despanwed, sometimes I wish we were more like vizunah/riverside on this point.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I must admit during this weekend I’ve seen more emote spamming from our side more then ever before. Bumped into few randoms that were in trouble, jumped into help them and after we had pew’d the enemy, my lovely servermates started to spam /laugh. Even after pointing out that it was pretty rude as they did not even kill these dudes on their own the spam continued. On the other hand, I’ve been on the receiving end this weekend as well, got emoticon spammed from both AM and Deso, so I suppose all the servers containts some of the jerkiest jerks to ever jerkinate a jerk.

However! You don’t have to sit and suck it up, you can turn the tables around and make the best out of this rude behaviour. A little back up story for our lovely Desolation people:
http://youtu.be/0NEMMKWs0ys

For whatever reason I get teabagged a lot. I don’t provoke people with dancing or anything because I find it rude, but it still happens to me. My guildmates can go on weeks or even months without this happening to them, but it happens to me pretty much in daily basis. So! One day I just couldn’t take it anymore, this rude [lion] dudero from FSP was getting on my nerves so I decided to hunt him down, dance on his dead corpse, throw a ram to please the Great Lord Flame Ram and pray for less teabagging. Teabagging still happened, but so the Great Lion Hunt had started. First it was a silly guild activity, then it spread and other guilds in Gandara joined us. Later on it spread across the servers, people from Aurora Glade joined the cause and so lions were rammed in match ups we weren’t even part of. Our dear friends, FSV, donated hundreds of rams for this cause <3

Sadly, the Great Lion Hunt came to it’s end when [lion] moved to NA servers, and I felt like I had no reason to get up in the morning. No reason to put pants on anymore. No hope in the darkness. But then, we got this match up and I thought I’m going mental when I saw… a [Lion]. Reincarnated version! As arrogant, as obnoxious, as teabaglicious as ever. So brothers and sisters, get your rams ready, because the HUNT IS ON!

http://youtu.be/rdsQngGW3Qc

If the videos are blocked in your country due the music ’n stoof, proxy yourself with www.hidemyass.com and enjoy!

TL;DR: Prepare to get rammed, The Red Lion [Lion]

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malferian.7205

Malferian.7205

Just had amazing fun commanding on EB on this nice sunday morning! great fights abaddon and Deso!

Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

I must admit during this weekend I’ve seen more emote spamming from our side more then ever before. Bumped into few randoms that were in trouble, jumped into help them and after we had pew’d the enemy, my lovely servermates started to spam /laugh. Even after pointing out that it was pretty rude as they did not even kill these dudes on their own the spam continued. On the other hand, I’ve been on the receiving end this weekend as well, got emoticon spammed from both AM and Deso, so I suppose all the servers containts some of the jerkiest jerks to ever jerkinate a jerk.

However! You don’t have to sit and suck it up, you can turn the tables around and make the best out of this rude behaviour. A little back up story for our lovely Desolation people:

For whatever reason I get teabagged a lot. I don’t provoke people with dancing or anything because I find it rude, but it still happens to me. My guildmates can go on weeks or even months without this happening to them, but it happens to me pretty much in daily basis. So! One day I just couldn’t take it anymore, this rude [lion] dudero from FSP was getting on my nerves so I decided to hunt him down, dance on his dead corpse, throw a ram to please the Great Lord Flame Ram and pray for less teabagging. Teabagging still happened, but so the Great Lion Hunt had started. First it was a silly guild activity, then it spread and other guilds in Gandara joined us. Later on it spread across the servers, people from Aurora Glade joined the cause and so lions were rammed in match ups we weren’t even part of. Our dear friends, FSV, donated hundreds of rams for this cause <3

Sadly, the Great Lion Hunt came to it’s end when [lion] moved to NA servers, and I felt like I had no reason to get up in the morning. No reason to put pants on anymore. No hope in the darkness. But then, we got this match up and I thought I’m going mental when I saw… a [Lion]. Reincarnated version! As arrogant, as obnoxious, as teabaglicious as ever. So brothers and sisters, get your rams ready, because the HUNT IS ON!

If the videos are blocked in your country due the music ’n stoof, proxy yourself with www.hidemyass.com and enjoy!

Dude, did it ever cross your mind that you are taking this GAME a bit too seriously?!?

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

Dude, did it ever cross your mind that you are taking this GAME a bit too seriously?!?

The great lord Flame Ram pities you and the generations you may or may not spawn should the mighty lord of RNG provide you a mate.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

You have no idea. This dude will call people names at the drop of a hat over some perceived slight and lives in WvW 24/7 stalking people and praying to some weird deity. It’s frightening really. Had to donate a large amount of rams to keep from being harassed.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

you should have donated dusk twirling :p

PS. What is a PVP game without frenimies and rivals? less fun in my opinion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Dude, ramming IS serious business!?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Limm.8401

Limm.8401

No reason to put pants on anymore.

Was there every really a reason to put on pants?

Kitty Rages; 55k

in Match-ups

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

What sucks about this ranking system is that when t1 server plays against t5 servers it has to hold everything 24/7 to not lose its rank. It doesn’t matter that t1 server may take almost any keep it wants, if you don’t have full coverage – you will lose your rank.

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

its all about points?

having a Dayra from [ER] flashback

in Match-ups

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Its not about the points, its about accurate measuring of servers performance. Desolation isn’t playing any worse than it played last week against 1st and 2nd place servers, but it will drop to place 6th from 3rd place just because of bad roll. So wtf? I would like to know more accurate where my server stands compared to other servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

What’s with all the emote spamming by Desolation? I had five guys spam /laugh whilst jumping on my corpse to the point where my combat log had over 200 emotes one after another. Overkill much? Been seeing this all weekend. Haven’t seen that since, well….when I was on Desolation 5 months ago and used to cringe whenever I saw anyone do it. Are there any mature nice natured players left on Deso, or did we all leave?

Oh no he didn’t! (oh yes he did).

Gandara

(edited by Simonoly.4352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

What’s with all the emote spamming by Desolation? I had five guys spam /laugh whilst jumping on my corpse to the point where my combat log had over 200 emotes one after another. Overkill much? Been seeing this all weekend. Haven’t seen that since, well….when I was on Desolation 5 months ago and used to cringe whenever I saw anyone do it. Are there any mature nice natured players left on Deso, or did we all leave?

I am sorry to hear that. But I think there are badly behaving players on every server. Even if you win against larger group /laugh or dancing on corpses is simple badly behavior.

I never use /laugh emote in WvWvW or spvp. But I had to admit I was giggling to myself and commented in text chat (just to our side) when I won 2 Gandara engineers underwater with my engi. They had the advantage of friendly NPCs + numbers against me alone. I haven’t yet encountered any true solo roamers from Gandara, except of course: thieves. Gandara’s 5 player roaming teams are pretty good and Desolation sadly lacks that type of play at the moment, but our general organization seems better. Then on the other hand why to have 5 if you can do it alone. ;-)

Let’s keep this game clean.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agincourt.7165

Agincourt.7165

Joke of the day -

How many Desolation to take a Paper Tower with 3 defenders?

50+ and Golems

You guys are good lol thank kitten i’m not playing on a big server lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I am sorry to hear that. But I think there are badly behaving players on every server. Even if you win against larger group /laugh or dancing on corpses is simple badly behavior.

I never use /laugh emote in WvWvW or spvp. But I had to admit I was giggling to myself and commented in text chat (just to our side) when I won 2 Gandara engineers underwater with my engi. They had the advantage of friendly NPCs + numbers against me alone. I haven’t yet encountered any true solo roamers from Gandara, except of course: thieves. Gandara’s 5 player roaming teams are pretty good and Desolation sadly lacks that type of play at the moment, but our general organization seems better. Then on the other hand why to have 5 if you can do it alone. ;-)

Let’s keep this game clean.

Ah I know it happens everywhere. But I just don’t think I’ve ever seen so much as I have this weekend. I actually don’t mind if someone does /laugh but when it’s constant and filling up your channel log it’s just irritating. Deso does seem more organised than I remember though. Must be more competitive with SFR and Vizunah now I expect.

Anyway, I’ve been having the same problem trying to find other roamers. Whenever I do come across a roamer it gets interrupted very quickly. Going to go camp AM windmill and see what turns up

Gandara

(edited by Simonoly.4352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I’m pretty sure [TDS] still has spots open for recruits from any server for people interested in the single player lifestyle in wvw. Of course it’s more fun to meet single roamers out in the field, rather than arranging a spot, but I think most of the single roamers are out during non prime time, as they’ll generally run with a guild otherwise.

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Ty to the AM Ele from from N E X T [INI] for the duel. You my friend are very hard to kill :p

<— Asura Engi XD

(edited by oblivious.8074)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Joke of the day -

How many Desolation to take a Paper Tower with 3 defenders?

50+ and Golems

You guys are good lol thank kitten i’m not playing on a big server lol

It appears we have had an influx of pugs this week there’s nothing we can do to stop them joining the zerg unless we run tagless, but running a community commander has been something we’ve had to do against larger population servers like SFR and Viz recently.

We will lose rating points this week anyway yet next week we could face anyone it seems after the sort of servers we’ve ended up with the past month, apparently we’re ranked 3rd are no where near good enough to compete with the top 2 with this current system they’ve yet to tweak.

As a commander you can stop people needlessly wasting golems but the TP prices are still ridiculously low, anyone can buy and build silly amounts of them even to take down wooden towers.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Menaka.5092

Menaka.5092

Its not about the points, its about accurate measuring of servers performance. Desolation isn’t playing any worse than it played last week against 1st and 2nd place servers, but it will drop to place 6th from 3rd place just because of bad roll. So wtf? I would like to know more accurate where my server stands compared to other servers.

It is “accurate” based on how ANet applies the Glicko2 algorithm.

Does it reflect how “balanced” are the fights between the servers?
Of course not.
For that, you should apply the algorithm to single fights (say the conquer/defend of a tower, keep, castle, whatever) and try to weight it for the number of players involved, so that capping an empty tower rewarded little or no rating, while capping a fully upgraded keep against equal or superior numbers would count more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Why are you complaining? We need to lose another 120 ranking points to drop to position #10 and win the league for servers 10-18 to get the best rewards :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

The whole point of this system would be to balance it all out. Since you are not completely dominating the current matchup you aren’t as far away as the current points would suggest. So you go down a tad. Which is normal.

One would however expect the other two servers to get in a similar matchup and lose points as well. Since that is the way of the system! Just wait and see I guess.

Puz – TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

I have to admit im suprised by the amount of group roaming from Gandara hehe as deso we mostly fight big blobs so its refreshing =) also tnx YaK for GvG and I hope we continue the fun thro the rest of the week……..cheers !

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahn.8150

Gahn.8150

I have to admit im suprised by the amount of group roaming from Gandara hehe as deso we mostly fight big blobs so its refreshing =) also tnx YaK for GvG and I hope we continue the fun thro the rest of the week……..cheers !

You shouldn’t, thx god it’s our point of view on how WvW should be played

Gahn Lonewolf [TDA]
Norn Guardian
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Atleast Gandara has people that know what 1v1 means or have the balls for it. Unlike AM where most people just try to gang you with 10+ people. And coming with wow ransacker titles from SPVP only to show they dont even want to 1v1. Farm dat hotjoin moar.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirana Dark.4681

Sirana Dark.4681

Here is a Cookie for You Nyrkkipaula. AM also have 1v1 Player but u dont find them, they dont want to fight against Crying People.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I doubt that many Desolation players would want to transfer to Gandara just to do solo roaming, but new upcoming league system will definitely shuffle a lot of server populations. The details about the league and its rewards are still a bit too vague, but I think the following weeks will give us more information.

I have always thought why Desolation lacks the small roaming teams. We tried to form them using our internal now defunct forums. I suggested the thing in the new forums as well, but so far the pain train (blobbing) is much more popular idea. People want fast and easy WXP.

Personally I find solo roaming using a non-optimal build as the most exciting thing. If you play without any easy escape skills (e.g. stealth, shadowstepping / teleportation or 1200 range move skills), you cannot afford to make any mistakes. I refuse to use ganking builds, which are so popular among roamers. If my build would fail in a gvg or as a commander, I don’t wanna use it for roaming either. This might be dumb, but I rather learn one build really well. One build for each profession.

One theory for the lack of roaming teams:
Desolation has been facing Vizunah Square (VS) as an opponent more than any other server. The constant fights against highly stacked servers have forced Desolation to adapt. In our previous match ups against VS and SFR we have had the outnumbered “buff” on us almost all the time on all maps. This implies that both the EU rank #1 and rank #2 server have at least twice as many WvWvW players on each map compared to Desolation. I would also estimate that Elona Reach (ER) has higher WvWvW population, but they have some issues with the server organization, thus Desolation was able to win them.

If you start roaming with 5, your chances to run against an enemy zerg are very high in EU tier #1. They will chase you, start even building siege weapons in the open field, use veil + 20 man zerg to wipe just a small roaming team. Done it and seen it all. But if you roam solo you can still easily snipe dolyaks, sentries, do the NPC objectives and capture supply camps. As a solo player you are often ignored by the large enemy blobs, who are more eager to take a keep or tower than waste a lot of time chasing just one player (but the latter can also happen).

Desolation has faced Abbadon’s Mouth before and I think AM is well known for running large blobs. I don’t blame for that. Arenanet designed the game to give players easy WXP, loot and karma that way.

Perhaps Gandara is now adopting to this fight. You certainly don’t lack the numbers in prime time. I have also seen Gandara run in a big blob, even when they have two roaming teams (or more) in the same map.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

Atleast Gandara has people that know what 1v1 means or have the balls for it. Unlike AM where most people just try to gang you with 10+ people. And coming with wow ransacker titles from SPVP only to show they dont even want to 1v1. Farm dat hotjoin moar.

1. thing is: wvw isnt about 1v1 get over it make a build that ius viable 1vs X and has good escape.. when you have the wrong class for it well your fault but dont cry about your own mistakle choosing the wrong class
2. thing… its on all server the same.. when i fight agains desolation or gandara 1vsx always more ppl show up from nowhere and chase u with 10+ arround half map

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

@Deniara

You need people with a certain mentality, those that don’t care about Wexp or kill counts, those that don’t care for ganking people (or at the very least see it as a necessary evil for the accumulation of stacks), those that really don’t care too much about helping their server beyond attacking enemy sites to get fights. Basically people who only care for fights and challenging themselves, there must be plenty in Desolation, maybe they are all in guilds enjoying larger scale fighting.

As for your theory it probably holds some truth but as a small guild on Gandara both during prime time and off-peak we regularly get chased by stupidly large groups that must have better things to do, maybe not as much as if we were on Desolation but its a common occurrence. If you can’t cope with that then this type of roaming is probably not for you, unfortunately not everyone in WvW likes fights were they have to think.

I’d suggest a tweak to your theory, basically because of the servers you’ve regularly faced (this is on reputation alone, thank god I’ve never fought Vizunah) there are no small roaming groups on Desolation because for most of the last year they would have nothing to fight, if all you ever encounter is solo roamers or 40 man blobs you are wasting your time. Kiting a blob only for 3 people to over extend and die in seconds gets old very quickly and the blob generally learns just as quickly that they should ignore you or just try and steamroller over you. Now that the server match ups are randomish you either fight the same top tier servers as before with their lack of roaming parties or you face much weaker servers where the chance of easy Wexp/loot may be too much to persuade people to go small scale, or maybe they do try but the limited amount of time they spend against such servers means its not really worthwhile putting that much effort in.

When your choice in WvW is to be in a 5 man group and have nothing to do or jump into a zerg and at least get some action + reward its a pretty easy one . The people with the desire to roam in a small group aren’t going to act on it if it means sitting around twiddling their thumbs for 3hrs in between killing dolyaks, veteran scouts, instead they will solo roam because that way at least the lone guys you come across have the potential to be interesting fights.

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara

(edited by Lord Jim.3971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

You ADAC guys enjoy running over and chasing every solo roamer you come across? Such doucchebaggery…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

1. thing is: wvw isnt about 1v1 get over it make a build that ius viable 1vs X and has good escape.. when you have the wrong class for it well your fault but dont cry about your own mistakle choosing the wrong class
2. thing… its on all server the same.. when i fight agains desolation or gandara 1vsx always more ppl show up from nowhere and chase u with 10+ arround half map

I know wvw isn’t about 1v1, but I know when a class is built for duels/smallscale. And I know 1vx happens for every server but a lot of people don’t even want to 1v1 and just /laugh at your corpse. I don’t get mad about it, it’s just boring.

Consering this a BIG shoutout to FSV guys from gandara <3

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

but i have to agree its pretty hard to solo roam in this matchup… seeing to many noob running in 3-5 man guild groups arround… alone its a bit to hard but it always brings a smile on m,y face when i see how many ppl tehy need to kill me especially when you know you kill them all 1v1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

Here is a Cookie for You Nyrkkipaula. AM also have 1v1 Player but u dont find them, they dont want to fight against Crying People.

Yeah i guess all your solo players are hiding inside that 60 man blob you run around with.
Try harder

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

How Abbadon is not higher in the ranks is beyond me you have more people in WvW than us lol especially if the coordinated Garrison attack you pulled off was anything to go by that was one hell of a mega blob Im guessing a fair bit of border hopping took place to accomplish that? the signs where there when we all of a sudden went out manned and the call went out to brace for impact

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

On behalf of everyone on Desolation, I would like to apologise for the fact our large groups are making life difficult for your ganking squads.

40 vs 5 is completely selfish of us.

I hope Gankdara can face a smaller server next week so you can enjoy your 5v1s in peace.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyhmyys.3268

Tyhmyys.3268

+1 Corli

Maybe you get T-bagged because ppl are tired of getting ganked by 3 ppl everytime time they leave spawn solo to get back to there commander. I have greate respect for skilled PvP players. The 5 gandarans who allmost took deso bay today were impressive.

What I hate are players, who run sPvP build in WvW and feel like the second coming of christ, because they can kill me (a support guardian). Many ppl in WvW are not running solo builds (it would be utterly stupid, if they did), so “beating them in 1v1” is nothing to be proud of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Gankdara, hah! love it. creating that guild right away.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

I’d officially like to thank Deso and Abba for that buffet of bags at EB (especially at SM) and Eze for leading.

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Tsezar.6950

Gandalf style the gangbang style

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berguven.7502

Berguven.7502

Very good and laggy fight in SM, and Eze leadership was divine

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Jim.3971

Lord Jim.3971

Gankdara, hah! love it. creating that guild right away.

Think that was the [UMAD] Guardian commander above Maska, guess he is mad…

Conchis – Tchuu Tchuu I’m A Train [TCHU] – Gandara