Desolation/Augury Rock/Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cri Up.9638

Cri Up.9638

So, I’d just like to say Happy New Year to all. And a special Happy New Year’s to Gandara for this tick. Excellent work.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

GG

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

ITT, Cri Up.9638 hits the climax of his year.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Cri Up.9638

Oh, yes and by the way Augury Rock, you’ll love what we gave you for new years, it’s a very nice present that might annoy you. All courtesy of – Diamond Crasher and the night crew, hope you enjoy it! [Hint : notice the waypoint in your keep.]

Attachments:

(edited by Cri Up.9638)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

I hope that you know the only reason you are now the top 1 is because of the new year evening and not because of your skill =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

30 vs 30 at bay AR border (1700 supply T3) 1h trebbing the inner wall happy new year XD

Engy:Turrets Nade/HgH Kit Bunker Zerker
Necro:MMMesmer:pve omniRanger:SpiritsThief:P/P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

So, I’d just like to say Happy New Year to all. And a special Happy New Year’s to Gandara for this tick. Excellent work.

Gandara doesn’t have the locust like numbers of your server, which seems to have 24 hour blobbing. Player for player though, I will take Gandara players over Deso anyday. Every time we meet your blobs during the day in fair fights it is fun, so many Deso bodies and loot bags-makes a girl feel all tingly inside. Anet really gave your server a gift with this idiotic match up system, if you ever meet a server with the same locust horde, you are doomed.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagePoete.3216

SagePoete.3216

Oh, yes and by the way Augury Rock, you’ll love what we gave you for new years, it’s a very nice present that might annoy you. All courtesy of – Diamond Crasher and the night crew, hope you enjoy it! [Hint : notice the waypoint in your keep.]

WAHOUUUUU it’s so glourious….. IRL is more important than GW2 for Augurians !

/clap no-lifes

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

points to time

Congrats! But I don’t think we envy a server that tanks because they’re too scared for gold league

I hope you enjoyed spending your new years inside~

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seroooo.5837

Seroooo.5837

What? gandara farm Desolation? I cant remember last time when we would have lost a zerg fight when we are not outnumbered u can whine as much u want sweet gandaras but u will always loose theese matchups : )

I Willdominate U – Commander on desolation – Ultimate Dominator – Da Pain Train

in Match-ups

Posted by: JoeYl.4609

JoeYl.4609

Gandara are better than you but coverage is better so you win
idk why all deso talk so much and always do the proud guy in game cus all they do is to win when they way more than the other zerg, i had a lot of fun to farm you tonight on EB tho

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugenides.1274

Eugenides.1274

Why do we have a second thread? Keep this garbage in the first one.

Attolis – Beyond the Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bozzilla.6380

Bozzilla.6380

Video of last fight of the years for IC guild…on 30/12/12 (yes in italy the day is first on date!) happy new year!!!

Bozzilla [IC] Insert Coin – Gandara -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

Dredd Spirit Caller.4082

WAHOUUUUU it’s so glourious….. IRL is more important than GW2 for Augurians !

/clap no-lifes

dude just invite your friends to a PC party where all gpt a pc to connect at same time in your house
10 ppl online at home, some drink and some food for new year
just dont be a RL slave who cant play online when there are some fun

Engy:Turrets Nade/HgH Kit Bunker Zerker
Necro:MMMesmer:pve omniRanger:SpiritsThief:P/P

in Match-ups

Cri Up.9638

Video of last fight of the years for IC guild…on 30/12/12 (yes in italy the day is first on date!) happy new year!!!

Unfortunately because you’re in COIN, I instantly hate you. But on top of that, I love the way in the video you’re only “trashing” Augury Rock, not Desolation… Is it because you actually have no clips of wiping Desolation properly? Hmm. Another thing… Why the hell do you still have the Tower of Nightmare’s meta in the top right, it’s supposed to be “A Very Merry Wintersday” right? Thus showing that the recording is pretty old, irrelevant to the 30th.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

@Cri Up : IC is not Coin.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Unfortunately because you’re in COIN, I instantly hate you. But on top of that, I love the way in the video you’re only “trashing” Augury Rock, not Desolation… Is it because you actually have no clips of wiping Desolation properly? Hmm. Another thing… Why the hell do you still have the Tower of Nightmare’s meta in the top right, it’s supposed to be “A Very Merry Wintersday” right? Thus showing that the recording is pretty old, irrelevant to the 30th.

That guild would be Insert Coin[IC] and not [Coin]. Please shut your face and remember to wipe your kitten between your kittens. Thanks.

And everybody – get your kitten over here! – http://www.gw2wvw.net/forum ’Tis the new subforum, no more kitten – we can actually swear there! And US T1 allready have nearly 8K threadviews!!!

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

(edited by Gamgee.8612)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emperor.4167

Emperor.4167

That +0 tick, Almost makes me feel bad after the constant lootbags and wxp we get from wiping you guys in EB.. over.. and over.. and over…

Gandara will feel really bad for that +0 tick at 3am, I’m sure

Ps. I hope you guys don’t wonder why pretty much everyone hates your server ;D

Attachments:

Deceiving Emperor, Mesmer
Emperor Sisaroth, Guardian
Leader of [SoD], Gandara

in Match-ups

Cri Up.9638

That +0 tick, Almost makes me feel bad after the constant lootbags and wxp we get from wiping you guys in EB.. over.. and over.. and over…

Oh, please show me a fair fight we’ve actually lost to you, if there is even one, it’s one of very few. The past few weeks I’ve been making a good 20 gold per 3 hours from the loot you provide. Shame we’re back in gold now, huh? Unfortunately the jokes on you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Oh, please show me a fair fight we’ve actually lost to you, if there is even one, it’s one of very few. The past few weeks I’ve been making a good 20 gold per 3 hours from the loot you provide. Shame we’re back in gold now, huh? Unfortunately the jokes on you.

Not many fair fights indeed, Deso usually has more numbers, tho I remember some good fights Thursday afternoon in EB… man that was some nice loot

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Deso usually has more? Plenty of primetime hours jumping from border to border without a queue. Everyone choosing to ignore the 20-man EXG group posted by Gro wiping your blobs, haha.

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Deso usually has more? Plenty of primetime hours jumping from border to border without a queue. Everyone choosing to ignore the 20-man EXG group posted by Gro wiping your blobs, haha.

if you mean this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YngWj3a7s (which was the only video from that match-up) then I strongly suggest you invest in a pair of glasses since the last time I checked Gandara is not spelled as “Augury Rock”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

if you mean this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YngWj3a7s (which was the only video from that match-up) then I strongly suggest you invest in a pair of glasses since the last time I checked Gandara is not spelled as “Augury Rock”

Ah, sorry you felt left out. Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8G7hk2rweA#t

in Match-ups

oblivious.8074

Ah, sorry you felt left out. Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8G7hk2rweA#t

few seconds in and I saw its in EB… stopped caring