Desolation / Baruch Bay / Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: jiddo.8041

jiddo.8041

By 7am they were leading in points untill primetime which is around 6pm giving them a total of 11 hours of “pvd points”.

For you I added the activity chart as well

Do you really wana say that all that BBs that are playing over the day aren’t better than a door with PvE-guard?

Btw. you forgot to say that we were leading from 19-23 as well

PS: The Vizu vs BB chart has only 48 hours so far a bit less for a nice graph.
But you can ofc. look on your own at http://gw2tracker.net/wvw/stats/live

I`m amazed you can come to the conclusion BB players are bad because of a graph that shows how many objectives are taken in a hour….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

BUT dont you think it would be more fun if players would be more evenly distributed over the servers?

Not my problem, I’m not going to leave friends for your enjoyment.
Ask Anet to do something about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jiddo.8041

jiddo.8041

By 7am they were leading in points untill primetime which is around 6pm giving them a total of 11 hours of “pvd points”.

For you I added the activity chart as well

Do you really wana say that all that BBs that are playing over the day aren’t better than a door with PvE-guard?

Btw. you forgot to say that we were leading from 19-23 as well

PS: The Vizu vs BB chart has only 48 hours so far a bit less for a nice graph.
But you can ofc. look on your own at http://gw2tracker.net/wvw/stats/live

I`m amazed you can come to the conclusion BB players are bad because of a graph that shows how many objectives are taken in a hour….

You said that Elona is PvD during the day, not me, I only told you that there ARE LOT BB PLAYING on during day, and asked WHY YOU degraded them to door.

I did not and do not make any statement about quality of players. Quality of players is irrelevant in WvW in my view.

I think it only matter that they are there and that they are organized.

1. I never said BB players are bad. Pugs are pugs, there`s no difference what server they`re from.
2. BB having a lot of players online during the day is just an opinion, unless arenanet releases information about how many wvw slots are being used at what time of the day there is no way you can prove such a statement.
3. Writing things in caps does not make it true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Yo Guys take it into a private mail discussion please bickering between ER and BB totally off topic this is a Viz/Deso/BB matchup thread.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Just to clarify we are not moving back to Deso and we are staying on SOR.

ty

Random? As if we would welcome you back after everything mate.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Get’s run down by viz blob and then get’s jumped on.

Game on.

Attachments:

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

in Match-ups

Posted by: sandman.8031

sandman.8031

So BB, wanna make a bet who will have more lootbags at the end of the week?

Will be Vizu without any doubt!

Thanks a lot BB for leting us farm you yesterday in Deso border.
It was so fun when we took your spawn tower to see your full map zerg being crashed against the door by 25 of us!

BB is the best living lootbag server we ever met!

Attachments:

(edited by sandman.8031)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

2 balistas … not a matter of balls, it’s a matter of brain. A good commander know that it’s a a mass deathtrap.

Let’s turn the situation around: 40-50 Deso on the wall and 10-15 Viz in lord room? Who wins?

(edited by Atoss.1056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

To be honest you can wipe a zerg with a ton of superior AC’s with the amount of people we had, we shouldn’t be surprised that Viz has superior coverage and that their pugs run squishy builds besides some of their guilds it’s just stupid how we’re matched up with them and BB again even though the latter we’ll get good fights regularly thanks to these randomized matchups. I’m actually not looking forward to Friday’s rest that much anymore!

As for bragging about lootbags that is not the reward and satisfaction I find from wvw even though I do like lootbags and good fights it isn’t something we can gauge from about the overall skill and communication/cooperation/organization of Deso which is inconsistent. We got Bay and Hills on our BL upgraded with waypoints, we had people retaking, scouting our stuff at 10am my time in the morning but later in the day we lost both and got double teamed due to some of the above reasons. I never slept much myself last night just to get EB back on its feet, we do have dedicated people willing to work together on Deso if only we could just do things more consistently like get the pugs to listen, learn and to get more guilds not just the people zerging for lootbags and WXP which turns into less about individual skill and often causes lag as you get up to 25+ in a zerg.

We also shouldn’t be so selective when it comes to blobbing we all do it at one point it’s not much to be proud even once you can get pugs to follow the tag which I know is hard but even when you wipe guild groups it’s strength in numbers almost like Vizunah has the luxury of most of the time, what everyone should do is be more coordinated and efficient when we have the numbers and stop the blob warfare.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

BuLL is up for GvG these days. If any guild from Deso or Viz is interested contact me.

Best Regards.

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: xylef.8307

xylef.8307

Hi,

Can someone from Vizunah explain how can you throw your areas so far away inside a fortress?
Maybe I’m missing something?

http://youtu.be/hl0Y2WHWvFY

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Too many Baruch online atm, we tried on borders.. but its just too much of you guys. Enjoy our garrison GN

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

Jesus Christ Vizunah, could you please stand a fight in equal number SOMETIME? just about 10 minutes ago, RNV was about to fight 15-20 vizunahs right next to garri, and yall just teleported yourselves to base…Really? Do you people have fun hidding and only making points? No kills, no fights?

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Hi,
Maybe I’m missing something?

The hole on the top of the door.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roszondas.5398

Roszondas.5398

Greetings from the Order of Shadows to all dolly sheperds from Vizu !!!!!

Raizo, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood,
Order of Shadows / Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

I think we should take back everything we’ve said about Viz. Currently ticking +95 at 5am.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I think we should take back everything we’ve said about Viz. Currently ticking +95 at 5am.

Nah, we shouldn’t. BB might have a stronger nightcap force at the moment but then Viz morning caps everything again and since morning > night (it allows you to reset the enemy T3 structures upgraded during the night and trails into the afternoon and evening) Viz will still come on top anyway.
Besides, the current strength of BB night force is rather recent while Viz has been going since game release.

After I see Viz losing and dropping ranks for 2-3 months in a row, then maybe…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lion Sheet.1267

Lion Sheet.1267

I need more holes in my inventory ,Viz fills all

Taranis Mabón,Chartahari [OdS][ECDO]
Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: sergiomasako.2906

sergiomasako.2906

Map Vizunah Square 13.30h
night camping baruch bay??

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Jk: I believe it’s still night somwhere in western Canada lololol :P.

Ps: All the ppt talk is counterproductive.Visunah is probably slacking for having a huge lead anyway so i wouldn’t take 1 day as example for the whole matchup.Also they would rather focus on defending upgraded keeps/borders instead of attacking a lost zone full of enemies.They defended it impecably though.Took quite an effort to reset t3 garrison.
@ tita :reported

(edited by mini.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Big shoutout to BuLL <3 Love you guys!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

do not wake up the beast…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: GorHanis.7563

GorHanis.7563

sergiomasako.2906:

Troma.3250

do not wake up the beast…

Do you mean zombies?

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

VS 210 without our HM. No need to ask why you show only one map. Enjoy on your HOME. ^^

ps : I have no problem with “night-morning-evening-prime all around the world” capping. keep fighting.

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

CPC are members of Grand Cross. We do not like this kind of things, and CPC GM will check members to stop this. CPC is not really a guild but a community, so it can happens.

Merci beaucoup for your reply Troma.

I am not blaming entire CPC for the action of some individuals. CPC tag seems common so I am quite sore most of them are mature players.

I have a question for you:
VS seems strangely lame and inactive this week. Is there any reason why you are not playing with full force? Thoughts on the new random matching system?

Usually VS is relatively weak on Friday and Saturday, but plays at full force from Monday to Thursday. I guess you already know you won the match up, thus less motivation to play?

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkman.1257

Darkman.1257

BB come back ! we miss your guilds JS got 0 guilds and ER got 2. It’s boooooooooooooring without you guys !

Drq – Asura Elementalist -[EU]Gunnar’s Hold –
Leader of [CoN] Circle of Nine
http://www.c9-gaming.eu/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

Hahahahaha is that true?

Omg Vizombies obtain a few hands plz LOOOOL!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fede Punk.5812

Fede Punk.5812

GG Vizunah…owned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: luch.3148

luch.3148

Vizunah feel the Taco’s power yiiiiiihaaaaaaaw

Server: Baruch Bay [SP]

(edited by luch.3148)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Today in EB, a Massive group of Vizunah bags were walking on SM, and we were down to wait for them.. Guess what! They actually jumped down LOL. And they attacked us, but.. they died so dam easy.. I mean are you guys all using zerker gears?

Later today a massive Viz army was walking on our walls.. we were scouting for a good spot to destroy them ( we were a lot less ppl ) mesmers portalled us in the middle of the Viz bag zerg and we just,, bam bam bam… ‘Tag em and Bag em’

Thanks Vizunah! Its not always fun to play vs you guys because of the insane skill lag and your superior nightcapping.. props to that, but its always nice to fill up our bags!

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

So BB, wanna make a bet who will have more lootbags at the end of the week?

Will be Vizu without any doubt!

Thanks a lot BB for leting us farm you yesterday in Deso border.
It was so fun when we took your spawn tower to see your full map zerg being crashed against the door by 25 of us!

BB is the best living lootbag server we ever met!

Sure? ask your friends of vizunah BL…

I have 4.300 kills and 12-15 dead, in 4 days….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

SIN = WL, RG, ZDs, GF, Nugs, and others, in the story of GW2? Thank you not to make me laugh LOL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Janadroel.9713

Janadroel.9713

THIS IS BARUCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

GJ guys Viz with having resistance at night hours and waking up with no T3. What now? Another “call to arms”?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

Hmm .. No, it’s an insult, easy insult. Any guild, that organization, can make this kind of videos against the PU. It is a stupid insult by stupid people seeking the pub while they were always zero in the fighting …

I know that, i am a PU, and I know for a long time. I have more number of bags collected against them., while I am a single PU… :/

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

More haters please. : )

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I know I’m not fighting in this matchup, but I would like to point out that you (Desolation) have it lucky, you are right near the top of the WvW leaderboard, AG is going down due to most of us not caring about points, it’s getting to a point where people want to go down tiers and I’m talking about a server that used to beat Riverside more than they beat us.

Why is that a bad thing? There is no reward for becoming first place anyway. And the quality of the fights in lower tier is so much better then t1/2. Right now i hope BB gets a good beating and drops some tiers so we can finally leave the blobs from deso/viz/all german servers behind us.

persoanlly, I would love to have BB drop tiers, because that would mean our sevrers could fight each other, but if you do drop tiers, then you might have to face RS or AM, and believe me, nobody wants that to happen. Make AG proud, becauset he last time we fought, we fought as equals, so go out there and make both of our servers proud. I am kinda hoping AG, BB and RS get placed together so we can relieve old times.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: alesgar.4651

alesgar.4651

C’mon, hold your horses people. The vid was fun enough, so nothing more to say

Good matchup so far. I would rather prefer have more equal fights in the open, but I understand this is not viz playstyle. Also respectable.

Anyway, you have some guild willing to fight, running in a 30-40 raid group? Im not asking this as an insult, but trully as a doubt. For me is the first time versus vizunah.

Impures [imp] ~ Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiamat.6948

Tiamat.6948

Greetings from Baruch; D

I am surprised by the comments about we are a mass of zombies. As they are coming from a server as Vizunah, with a lot more people, not have much sense.

In Baruch we are less, but we fight, we have excellent guilds and elite randoms. Usually we respect the enemy, but do not fear the beast. You can bite, but not break us. You can win (by the moment), but not discourage us to continue fighting for winning.

Similarly, in this fight I learned that Vizunah has good strategists, you are no the mass of zombies who everybody had commented. Good for you. And for us. Always is good to have a great opponent. Because that, we can learn, improve and be better the next week.

I knew how was Desolation. Great fighters! I’m really sorry that you have had to suffer so many times the clash against the big population of Vizunah.

Let’s say we are three good servers who have the fortune to cross swords. Good luck to all.

Excuse my english, please ;D

Tiamat Chrae Laar.
Comandante. Organizadora en el clan comunidad.
[AdH] [BAY] Bahía de Baruch / Baruch Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Last night on Deso BL was epic despite the fact we went through tough times we somehow defended Garrison despite all the pressure from you both it’s nice to see we’re still fighting for Deso not just in another world on EB, we had commanders tagging off cause of the pugs and there wasn’t many on TS for a long period so it was an even bigger achievement the first time when we did not have reinforcements from EB until much later.
I’m looking forward to more good fights both small and large scale while I command.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lupin de Vir.2831

Lupin de Vir.2831

I just want to say that never seen before a zerg, a couple or three times bigger that us, fleeing in terror because their plates falling down in our first touch.

Overall is a great feeling but also a big deception. I think we hope more of you guys.

Player of Baruch Bay [BORN]

(edited by Lupin de Vir.2831)

in Match-ups

majos.8503

Hmm .. No, it’s an insult, easy insult. Any guild, that organization, can make this kind of videos against the PU. It is a stupid insult by stupid people seeking the pub while they were always zero in the fighting …

I know that, i am a PU, and I know for a long time. I have more number of bags collected against them., while I am a single PU… :/

What should you say if now i say toy yoy that the people from Baruch on this viedeo were pugs?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pindah.1780

Pindah.1780

I just want to say that never seen before a zerg, a couple or three times bigger that us, fleeing in terror because their plates falling down in our first touch.

Overall is a great feeling but also a big deception. I think we hope more of you guys.

And for me, it’s a big deception when i play against you in game, and when i see the behavior of Baruch Bay players in this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banumiel.1926

Banumiel.1926

Im feeling spanish spanish shame…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

The Brotherhood of Thieves will continue the massacre in Vizuna.
We do not doubt against larger numbers.
At midnight shadows turn into darkness…

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Any guilds up for GvG against Second Law contact me if interested.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

That’s how you show respect to the enemy clap clap clap.

Btw if you’re so pro, capping vizunah’s entire bl and beating them nude, why are you still loosing? I know your answer before you say it: “because they’re moar! The enemy is allways moar!!”

And btw those guys you killed there, those are making vizunah be number 1 and those are also beating your entire server. While the nude ones, are not making baruch win. Don’t forget it. So don’t be so proud of winning that disrespectful fight, while you’re loosing in points.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in Match-ups

majos.8503

That’s how you show respect to the enemy clap clap clap.

Btw if you’re so pro, capping vizunah’s entire bl and beating them nude, why are you still loosing? I know your answer before you say it: “because they’re moar! The enemy is allways moar!!”

And btw those guys you killed there, those are making vizunah be number 1 and those are also beating your entire server. While the nude ones, are not making baruch win. Don’t forget it. So don’t be so proud of winning that disrespectful fight, while you’re loosing in points.

Games are made to have fun. It was fun to do that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nice vizuna players)))))))))))