Desolation / Baruch Bay / Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Vizunah – They go out of the towers on small groups but if they don’t outman the enemy they’ll run to a tower or keep avoiding all the fights..

In few words:
http://youtu.be/IQSYTLIdSDU

Best,

Haltair, one of the twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Thanks to all your forum warriors to grow up our motivation in this match up, your tears feeds us. At another time.

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

No tears needed to feed zombies they cannibalize their own lol :P

Don’t mess with our hunger or you will be punished tonight again with MU’s draw. :P

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

No tears needed to feed zombies they cannibalize their own lol :P

Don’t mess with our hunger or you will be punished tonight again with MU’s draw. :P

Cool we could repeat Deso – Vizu – Elona

But I think Deso really earned a -1 roll

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

GrandMechantLoup.8201

We are waiting for VS/BB/ELONA, but we know you have some trouble with 1v1v1. Anyway you should conserve your energy … or drink water. ^^

jade sea, EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Im sure you will find your equal in coverage until then you can continue to harvest our tears but when Viz’s time is up the combined water works from your server will be sufficient to send Orr and your risen sleepless army back to the bottom of the sea lol

The day Viz falls is the day Anet will have to change the game to Water Wars hehe

Muuhahahaha!!

(Love you in a sense really would miss the loot bag exchanges)

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

That naked wipe video was awesome

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Yet another week of unfair match up. Fighting outmanned on own borderlands almost all the time and seeing 20-40 man enemy team take what they want. Seen many /laugh emotes etc., which of course leaves a bad taste to my mouth, so I cannot say this was a good match up at all.

I hope Desolation will be matched against EU rank 7-10 servers, for a fair match up. Desolation finally deserves a fair chance to win and getting matched against EU rank 1-5 would once again lead to another faceroll setup. I know a lot of top5 enemy servers are wishing to get Desolation as their opponent. They know we don’t just hide in our keeps and they want a win by numbers and double team the outmanned side.

Our new calculated rank 6 is a bit too good, as the glicko+random system is flawed and will never work due population and coverage differences. We lose week after week, yet gain points…

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

We are waiting for VS/BB/ELONA, but we know you have some trouble with 1v1v1. Anyway you should conserve your energy … or drink water. ^^

Can be a cool match for us, you two steal each other the points in the night, and we clean up the mess in the morning

@Deniara: If you manage to roll a -1 you reach a match-rating of ~1600, i.e. out of reach of most above you, but you should really stop rolling positive numbers

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

When Deso’s last matchup ended, we probably got a positive point tick in a long time. Now we are ticking + again and actually gaining a rank. So after all the drama and shenanigans, Deso is getting slowly back to business.

A fun week almost behind with VS (again) and BB. You guys were top tier fun! Nobody has actually thanked VS here for letting us treb Durios from their SM. Our trebbers deserve a medal or two!

http://imgur.com/AgRDe1G

Last night was also fun thanks to [EXG] and later everyone on EB. Sorry for those drunk portals.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

It’s hard to just stop playing as a server to reduce our scoring. I think we had 2-3 weeks at some point when we actively tried to avoid taking points, but there’s only so many weeks u can do that. When u get matchups u know u will lose from day 1, week after week, u just try to take the most out of the matchup, because u have to do something to keep your morale up. In addition, there’s only a thin line between an inactive server and a dead server, and Desolation community is doing everything they can to make sure we don’t become Blacktide. But yes, today’s Friday, everything’s possible, unless we roll this matchup again, pointwise, we can’t get better opponents, so atleast the odds are a bit better. Ofc our ranking rose again this week, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we rolled Viz again, but I’m gonna be positive about this and hope that the ANet’s RNG-machine will do its thing.

Despite Desolation’s situation, I think the new RNG-mechanism is an improvement to the older system. Server’s are getting their ranks to be more truthful concerning their coverage, so Glicko is now doing what ANet wants it to do. Depending on the matchups, it might not be long before Vizunah loses its 1st place, and for me, that’s exciting, since EU T1 has been so stale for so long. I wish everyone well on the reset!

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

We had loads of fun on EB last night and this morning. Desolation is really strong on EB and Desolation BL on our primetime and this last week we’ve actually had quite a strong night squad. About BB keep last night and this morning, we got bugged in. I tried to get everyone who bugged in to jump out immediatly (Myself jumped out after got bugged out).

Thanks for the loads of fun BB and Vizunah! Lets try and get some more open field fights and not only stay inside of towers !

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Enjoyed running about with the Bull guys in BB Bl atm… Gonna suck if we don’t get them again after reset.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaertan.4512

Gaertan.4512

It was fun running with you man, we oughta do it again soon =3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Wouldn’t mind facing BB again with Piken or SFR thrown into the mix. Really enjoyed fighting your guilds in the BL this week as you actually roam and look for fights and play well.

Please GW2 gods, be kind to Deso we can’t take much more! lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Wouldn’t mind facing BB again with Piken or SFR thrown into the mix. Really enjoyed fighting your guilds in the BL this week as you actually roam and look for fights and play well.

We would lose that match up.

Ins you are a really great commander, but please understand what many of our PuGs want. Not everybody wants a lag, which inevitably comes with those stacked TOP5 servers and massive zerg clashing or gvg. Many of our PuGs, who have been bravely fighting week after week in more or less desperate situations, really need and deserve a WIN. We need a match up we can win. You will see what miracles just 1 week of win does to PuG’s confidence. There will be such a celebration at spawning point, LA and rejoice and partying.

Now getting new players from pve and keeping them coming back to WvWvW is really difficult as outside EB and peak hours we have so little players outside EB. And this week I saw us being outmanned even at EB, not to mention all BLs.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)