Desolation - Far Shiverpeaks - Gunnar's Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

If we are going to play with [INC] I am going to need my rubber ducky and a lot of foam

<.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh85R-S-dh8

But in all seriousness we would love to fight [INC] (and it would be great fun also ) but in this match up our schedule is a tad full.

Also, thanks for [PunK] for the GvG, we had a blast <3

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiddo de Beste.4680

Hiddo de Beste.4680

Very impressive, solid melee train you guys have [EXG], hope to see you in the field!

De Gladiool
Professional Mesmer for [PunK]
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Where all the enemy’s go? Bored much lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Very impressive, solid melee train you guys have [EXG], hope to see you in the field!

Thanks mate!

We will be running on Gunnars Hold BL from 18.00 PM GMT onwards. Any guild interested in Open Field Fights on the fly, coordinate with me – lets have a blast tonight!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malphas.1873

Malphas.1873

You drop to Silver League for easy exp and now it gets boring huh? Try act like a guild and you might even enjoy some real fights instead of pressing 1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nev.5316

Nev.5316

You drop to Silver League for easy exp and now it gets boring huh? Try act like a guild and you might even enjoy some real fights instead of pressing 1.

Proof ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

This might be wrong but from what i know TEO is running something around 10 people and FURY not much more since they restarted raiding. So you might understand why they dont run into you alone.

Btw if I started to post screens every time you desos send 40+ to fight our 6-10 men guild group this thread would have a few more pages.

We HAD some proper raids with 20+ people, but since reset our numbers have never been higher than 12-13 people at best.

Sunday you had 20+ too

I can’t recall actually, I joined the raid a bit later and we were not many actually.

Anyway, to the condi mesmer from FSP and condi thief from Deso I’ve just fought in Deso BL, nice fights. I had chills down my spine for the whole duration of the fight, hope to meet you again ^^

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

My skills work 95% of the time thanks just

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I was mainly referring to the fight we had near the Wurm at North Bay. We [TEO] didn’t have enough people for a proper raid so we did an open raid with Commander Tag up.

So you expect guilds to make the difference between pugs zergs and guilds with pugs zergs ?
I understand that if you see two clearly defined guilds with equal numbers that clash, than they could be left alone, but even so it’s hard to say how “even it is”.
Now if you have a tag up with pugs, it means you play to win the fights, get more PPT (because otherwise you would’ve ran with fewer guildies) and therefore not to have nice fights. So please don’t blame guilds for attacking guilds with pugs

By the time PunK arrived, there were no pugs alive with us. It was just TEO+some stragglers (PAIN ran with some VotF too).
But nevermind, the only people who could understand this are PAIN guys, I’ve yet to see a FSP guild behaving nicely as they all blob up and care only about loot.

On another note, please show up at Deso Windmill from 6-8PM UTC if you are interested in some nice duels.

That’s quite the statement you are making, FSP has a lot of guilds that run solo and only group up if it’s realy needed but i guess you figured out the whole server in these couple of days. Well done.

since i used to play on FSP for over half a year, i can confirm that yes, they mostly care about loot.
Yes they are overly confident and some of the guilds there are acting very elitist.
Yes they blob when “needed”, and they need to do it whenever their commanders tactic fails.
They have drama, lots of it. Most of the time they try to hide it though.
One guild co-leader believes he is the right hand of god and behaves in such manner too.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

I was mainly referring to the fight we had near the Wurm at North Bay. We [TEO] didn’t have enough people for a proper raid so we did an open raid with Commander Tag up.

So you expect guilds to make the difference between pugs zergs and guilds with pugs zergs ?
I understand that if you see two clearly defined guilds with equal numbers that clash, than they could be left alone, but even so it’s hard to say how “even it is”.
Now if you have a tag up with pugs, it means you play to win the fights, get more PPT (because otherwise you would’ve ran with fewer guildies) and therefore not to have nice fights. So please don’t blame guilds for attacking guilds with pugs

By the time PunK arrived, there were no pugs alive with us. It was just TEO+some stragglers (PAIN ran with some VotF too).
But nevermind, the only people who could understand this are PAIN guys, I’ve yet to see a FSP guild behaving nicely as they all blob up and care only about loot.

On another note, please show up at Deso Windmill from 6-8PM UTC if you are interested in some nice duels.

That’s quite the statement you are making, FSP has a lot of guilds that run solo and only group up if it’s realy needed but i guess you figured out the whole server in these couple of days. Well done.

since i used to play on FSP for over half a year, i can confirm that yes, they mostly care about loot.
Yes they are overly confident and some of the guilds there are acting very elitist.
Yes they blob when “needed”, and they need to do it whenever their commanders tactic fails.
One guild co-leader believes he is the right hand of god and behaves in such manner too.

Personal grudges are alright, we all got them. It’s just pretty disrespectful to harass the whole server for some issues you had with people on Far Shiverpeaks. We wanted to give Desolation a quite easy matchup thread this week compared to other servers, so lets keep it this way

Have a good evening!

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

(edited by Tyldor.9078)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Oy oy, don’t bring it on all of us if one person starts actin up. Thank you

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

Everybody give the guy a round of applause he lasted over half a year on FSP before he decided he was far to good to call FSP home. awe did we lose a couple of matches and it became to much for you?

I love loot so much, i’d sell my grandmother for a bag. Hang on, brb i need another fix….. need to open another bag.

Confidence isn’t a bad trait to have you should try it sometime, maybe you’d be able to take down a dolyak on your own with a little more confidence, or are you still in the should I mode? “mmm, idk? I could lose my stacks and have repair costs i cant afford, i better leave it pass me by.”

kitten Blob when “needed”. Blob when you “can” i say!!

My tactics as a commander fail so hard, I try to use Light fields for Might and hold back and tell everyone else to push.

^^^ enough drama yet? and am I hiding it enough?

Bull kitten, tell that guild co-leader he is lying out of his kitten , “I am God” and i would certainly know my right hand if it slapped me in the face.

^^ That tick your box for being elitist?

If you have problems with certain people or certain guilds aim your crap at them, name them and shame them, whisper them do what the hell you want with “them” but please don’t aim it at the whole server. I may be a kitten head on the forums at times when i feel the need to respond at crappy posts, but FSP isnt me and I’m not FSP, and neither are the people you got problems with, they are just a small portion of it.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

Been quite a while since we last ended our raid early, but today was just so boring so we ended 1-2 hours earlier. If people want to hold hands to get objectives, fine. Sometimes we all want to take an objective and blobbing is sometimes needed. But pls, don’t hold hands during open field fights, what’s the point? You won’t learn anything from it.

I’m not calling out everyone we met tonight so don’t be offended if you had few pugs on you, that’s not what i’m talking about. Anyway, these are my own opinions and i’m not a representative of my guild. I just want more good fights, even if we lose they can still be good. But the handholding this week has been so boring. And again, i’m talking about open field, not taking objectives.

Anyway, soon reset again, see you on the other side.

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kebab Majster.6893

Kebab Majster.6893

Many thanks to GRTS. One of your guys dropped a Dawn for me.

http://i.imgur.com/MW1OE3V.jpg

Ethnee [XxX]

(edited by Kebab Majster.6893)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

Anyway, these are my own opinions and i’m not a representative of my guild. I just want more good fights, even if we lose they can still be good.

is not only your opinion,inc still 19?^^hehe

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Anyway, these are my own opinions and i’m not a representative of my guild. I just want more good fights, even if we lose they can still be good.

is not only your opinion,inc still 19?^^hehe

Nah, tonight during fights vs you we had 25 guys I think, some were afk when we were near bay. Still lot of respect to you guys, always very enjoyable, challenging clashes and good sportsmanship! Thanks for letting us wipe your pugs who added… 3 times?

Cheers and see you XxX, you make this match-up better

P.S. If you got free evening on Thursday, let me know in-game. We can arrange 15vs15/20vs20 GvG in well known place. Would be fun I think!

(edited by Devitz.2136)

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

GZ man. nice loot

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks [Inc] for the roleplaying at Bay <3 Atleast we met eachother before the matchup ends! Reminds me not to let our guard down and get too caught up in the roleplay lmfao.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

Thanks [Inc] for the roleplaying at Bay <3 Atleast we met eachother before the matchup ends! Reminds me not to let our guard down and get too caught up in the roleplay lmfao.

lol, I told them – “don’t attack them, they are maybe 5-10 guys”
Helped just for a while… I admire your courage to run with so little numbers :P

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

AWESOME night.
Thank you for all the fights you provided us, especially to Soul and Deso pug zerg (3 times).

Too bad we double teamed XxX with INC, but we were waiting for you and have been following you for 5 minutes, we didn’t know what you wanted to do…

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

Oi GH people, if you see a person from FS sitting down, and you see a person from Deso sitting down right next to him, you don’t need to kill us, especially not with 20+ people, we are obviously waiting for you to go around us so we can start a duel…

Quick question, is there a solo roamer guardian around on one of these servers? I’d like to have a chat with you if possible.

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

That is why I’m not carrying anything valuable in my bags while I’m in wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

DON’T WE ALL?!?!?

Attachments:

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chabo.7498

Chabo.7498

Been quite a while since we last ended our raid early, but today was just so boring so we ended 1-2 hours earlier. If people want to hold hands to get objectives, fine.

Yeah it’s funny you say that..

Roaming/Raid Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Been quite a while since we last ended our raid early, but today was just so boring so we ended 1-2 hours earlier. If people want to hold hands to get objectives, fine.

Yeah it’s funny you say that..

Do you care to explain? Else your comment has no meaning.

Not a HoT copy owner

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

To the two PU perplexity Mesmers from FSP from YAY guild (and even to the permastealth DP thief from the same guild):
if you give me your addresss I’ll send you a copy of Cooking Mama2. I heard you like easy mode.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Pain Train [PT] is currently unleashing some beasts in EB. We’d like to see some Gunnars or Shivers to come and stop us.

See you there.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

Pain Train [PT] is currently unleashing some beasts in EB. We’d like to see some Gunnars or Shivers to come and stop us.

See you there.

If that’s what you really wanted you wouldn’t be running the numbers you are. Let’s be honest, you want lootbags and karma mate.

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

aw, the first defeated people come and complain. You guys have the ability to bring in the same numbers, and we’d love to see some challanging big fights. And ofcourse… we want lootbags

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

Is Desolation is a server that intentionally degrades to a lower division to pick on vulnerable servers?

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

yes. if youre angry about that send a complaint using the in game mail system to our complaints officer. Wemil.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

aw, the first defeated people come and complain. You guys have the ability to bring in the same numbers, and we’d love to see some challanging big fights. And ofcourse… we want lootbags

Dude, you are a big guild running with the EB blob. It has nothing to do with “same numbers” and you won’t get any challenge running like that, unless we also get a big guild running in our blob. If you want challenge, run alone against other guilds, if you want loot and easy wins, keep doing what you do

I’m not complaining btw, but don’t act like what you are doing is anything but easymode :P

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

Wasnt when we hit gunnars, but the Shivers gave us a proper fight for over 30 minutes in their keep. Im dont mind if people complaing. We do what we enjoy, having sweets fights and getting loot. We run in borders 4 nights a week. We run EB 1 night, and instantly we get the forums to explain to us that THAT is unfair and blabla.

In addition: what your guild groups doing is exactly the same, bring in 2-3 guild groups per border and try to farm there. Something with pots and kettles

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cetung Cetungos.1752

Cetung Cetungos.1752

yes. if youre angry about that send a complaint using the in game mail system to our complaints officer. Wemil.

Did you feel appreciated? It’s am delighted

Ranger lvl 80 [SURI] Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

your guild groups doing is exactly the same

running with commander on and sticking all the pug?mmmmh no.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

We had no commander tag. Anyway, PT is jumping to Deso BL!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

Gates of Hell. Anyone would like to come through?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

We had no commander tag. Anyway, PT is jumping to Deso BL!

strange the screenshot above show a blue name with commander on(the blue name mean the screenshot is from someone on the pt party)

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

Sounds like a lame excuse; he literally did that for 2 minutes to take that keep cause of the aoes and siege. Cant make it a cooler story, but its true.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Sounds like a lame excuse; he literally did that for 2 minutes to take that keep cause of the aoes and siege. Cant make it a cooler story, but its true.

cool story bro.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

I tagged up in EB for like 20 minutes total. If you all hide in EB during the evening before primetime then i’ll come there and hunt you down :P We had some goodfights, 30 minute fight for FSP WP keep was fun, you guys easily had the same numbers so stop complaining

Shamed i got called out from Deso BL after wiping INC and the W guild at bay, totally forgot about alliance meeting >< lulz

I blob, i cause lag, i take your stuff and i laugh. Get over it ^^

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

and WE laugh. Get over it ^^

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Funny encounter this afternoon with an Upleveled Ranger with LB and Bear-Hound and Magic Find food.

I don’t usually kill upleveleds, but when they chase me for 30 seconds straight I need to at least down them in order to keep roaming.

Have a look at the combat log please —-→ http://i.imgur.com/fydTXML.jpg
:3
And this is our beloved Upleveled Ranger, in all his might.

Attachments:

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Newagi.8056

Newagi.8056

All that blobbing and such its part of the game. For my part i cant stand seing People from Desolation complaining about getting accused to blob and this is all “too easy mode” ..omfg… you blob guys..stand to it and if you dont like easy mode stop it try something that might cause in a wipe for yourself..hmm a not easy mode again, k back to the same pattern and complain about too easy match ups -.- perhaps we would to if he had those numbers during off times. karma training ahoi and such things. IDC. just sad to read such .. things, while we have problems in finding a nice fight.

Its in my opinion a fault of the Game making it attractive to run around with all the players on the map instead of spread out in smaller groups.

Still, not really point in talking that out here. lots of things possible but in such a match up its just no fun to run with 10-20 people..you find no enemies till then you see a massiv Red Named Snake heading towards you already autoattacking against the smaller getting space… Holding W + Bashing 1, gg. So our week was mostly, going for a camp – heading direction tower: use wp in front of tower because of a red sea of names and so on.

Sure we CAN blob too, sure we do it…but on what cost…serious 1h sm fight with permanent skill lag and you are happy that your healing skill takes the button bashing finally, isnt fun for me. Much respect or XxX – they never blob, they do their own thing working or not.

Anyway didnt wanna hate here too much but those comments i read are just a bit too much sometimes. Just wanted to wish XxX a lot of Fun, was happy to see you guys again on battle field, sadly it was more a field then a battle for us this week since i can barely be online and our guild still lacking melees and in general number to handle 80+ man zergs. chasing single players and camp flipping with 10-20 isnt fun too after a few days…
really looking forward to a better balanced system. this season is a nice idea, like wvw itself but just very bad executed…just annoying for all servers that were not on top 3 ranks of the 3 leagues. really curious what this new map will bring. dont think it will change anything in the current blobbing game.

cya,
nimo

Madness Rises [Rise] – Gunnar’s Hold [EU]
Nimodem / Sempros

(edited by Newagi.8056)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

To the GH blob who bannered the lord in Garri a thousand times!

All the cows are pleased again. Filled with yummilicous lootbags! Thanks for the fun

Attachments:

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huttunen.8309

Huttunen.8309

This guy thanks for the lootbags gotten from the brand new bannerfest in GH’s garrison!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Thank you [RAGE] for a truely exciting GvG! It has been the most exciting one for me so far! <3

Ps. I didn’t like your thief too much :P

- Asura Staff Ele

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Match-ups

Devitz.2136

I tagged up in EB for like 20 minutes total. If you all hide in EB during the evening before primetime then i’ll come there and hunt you down :P We had some goodfights, 30 minute fight for FSP WP keep was fun, you guys easily had the same numbers so stop complaining

Shamed i got called out from Deso BL after wiping INC and the W guild at bay, totally forgot about alliance meeting >< lulz

I blob, i cause lag, i take your stuff and i laugh. Get over it ^^

Don’t really care mate. We understand there are some guilds who can’t jump over even medium level and choose easy way to play.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks [RAGE] for the GvG indeed! It has been a crazy battle. Loved and enjoyed every minute of it.

It has certainly been a glorious week. Thanks to all the great Guilds out there we fought and GvGd with. Often we were outnumbered, but never out of ammunition. Going to miss FSP and the great guilds, but luckily we are still in the same matchup next week Gunnars! Looking forward to havea GvG with you guys, [Inc] !

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Don’t really care mate. We understand there are some guilds who can’t jump over even medium level and choose easy way to play.

I really enjoyed the fight at Faithleap on Deso BL tonight against you guys .. you were awesome and showed us how to play. How we managed to hold on, I’ll never know.

Need to ask though .. we followed you from Garrison .. having seen off FSP, we watched you come our way and were waiting for you to make a move on us but you left to go to Faithleap.. mind if I ask why? You came in through the watergate, up the stairs then straight off to the camp. We followed and engaged!

Thanks for the loot bags and I hope you enjoyed the many loot bags you must have got off us ( I was downed and defeated twice and legged it back to join in again).

Excellent, excellent evening for me .. hope it was the same for you. Respect to INC.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)