Desolation/Gandara/Abaddons mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Great fights last night on Abaddon’s Border. We had a lot of fun running in a small (perhaps too small in comparrison to the zone blobs) squad. Outnumbered but definitely not outgunned. The Bay scenario was definitely the highlight of the evening

as an ex desolation player: gl to Deso! i miss u GoD exg invi and others

Thanks mate, we miss you too! Best of luck in your matchup!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

here our video about our yesterdays event “Charrs ONLY”

enjoy!

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

Well, Deso’s losing points quite hard during the daytime period to Gandara and Abaddon. The only time that they catch up ( and now lead ) is during late night-early morning hours when all normal human beings sleep.:P Just check any data on that to have the evidence you want. No one really cares as long as it’s fun to play, though.^^ And Gandara still has the chance to tie-win this. Seeing Aba doing rather well, the Deso at 3. place scenario is likely.

Weekend is over : abba is strongest on weekend , gandalf in primetimes and deso is taking over morning and day cap during working days. You’d think you’d learn something from previous matches…

Thanks for paraphrasing me, mate.:P

“Deso’s losing points quite hard during the daytime period”
You’re still going on daytime. Not sure what’s your daytime tho …

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

Epic fights last night on Abba Border. Op with my guild Stormcallers [Hail] was a great success.
Big salute to all the involved and especially to our opponents.
Respect to [ZuZu] guild.

Mishios Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

Well, Deso’s losing points quite hard during the daytime period to Gandara and Abaddon. The only time that they catch up ( and now lead ) is during late night-early morning hours when all normal human beings sleep.:P Just check any data on that to have the evidence you want. No one really cares as long as it’s fun to play, though.^^ And Gandara still has the chance to tie-win this. Seeing Aba doing rather well, the Deso at 3. place scenario is likely.

Weekend is over : abba is strongest on weekend , gandalf in primetimes and deso is taking over morning and day cap during working days. You’d think you’d learn something from previous matches…

Thanks for paraphrasing me, mate.:P

“Deso’s losing points quite hard during the daytime period”
You’re still going on daytime. Not sure what’s your daytime tho …

Not quite true.
deso winning on points now at 1:30pm,granted we do lose more points during our tea time though.
But it does seem you’re server blob has got bigger this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: toxikus.5476

toxikus.5476

last week we were nolifers, cause we playing in daytime, when others at work/school/etc, now we are nolifers cause we playing at night. strange:)

Toxikus -Sárkány Lovagrend [SLMG] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

I’d like to congratulate Deso on their first place finish in Silver league. You should be mid-table in Gold, but thanks to some subtle tanking, you get the top spot in our league. I can’t remember, would it have been Kodash by rights? They might well have won. Would have been a good fight; Gandara, Kodash, Blobbadon, Blobbadon Jr. Anyway, Deso guys, enjoy those gold finishers! Nobody has any respect for you but, kitten me, you sure can Doylak my face now!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

enjoying the duels in the Obsidian Sanctum over the weekend, cya out there!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Thanks gitflap <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I’d like to congratulate Deso on their first place finish in Silver league.

Hey thanks mate!

Don’t take the bait guys, we all know what happened on Deso, ain’t nobody gonna tell us otherwise. 1 big push Deso end it by Wednesday then beer time!

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

I’d like to congratulate Deso on their first place finish in Silver league. You should be mid-table in Gold, but thanks to some subtle tanking, you get the top spot in our league. I can’t remember, would it have been Kodash by rights? They might well have won. Would have been a good fight; Gandara, Kodash, Blobbadon, Blobbadon Jr. Anyway, Deso guys, enjoy those gold finishers! Nobody has any respect for you but, kitten me, you sure can Doylak my face now!

And may I ask what is the purpose of this post, since it is not obviously to congratulate Desolation…

Is it the first hint that more pointless whining is incoming into forums? Since it looks that until Desolation is below points everything is fine; however, as soon as we take the lead all the QQ starts…
I thought we all were tired of useless remarks from people who obviously still does not get how WvW works and/or cannot stand the fact that the precious golden dolly finisher is lost.
Keep it classy for once, guys, and let’s conclude this season in a civil way. Nobody has respect for forum trolls.

Edit: Sorry Ins, I took the bait:-)

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Savroula.4803

Savroula.4803

<3 Thank you for your kind words, but I am a bit disappointed though. I can find nowhere what realm or guild are you representing with your trully inspiring speech, so I can congratulate them also for having such a distinct member among their ranks. Gold finisher for me. Try banging your head on the keyboard and flame on next league season for another realm beating you to first place. Thank you again and cheers to you too for standing up and representing your realm this way.

PS. I respect any realm you have been in, but sadly now, noone has any respect for you. Cheers!

Sivaas Sil @Desolation
~ /LookingForLootbags ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Deso played it smart and they won. They deserve congratulations without the whining on how they play. :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaeas.1720

Gaeas.1720

Thx to [YaK] for the awesome fights and Portal-aktion

Guild leader/Raid leader
Semper Concordia [SC]http://www.semper-concordia.enjin.com/
Abaddons Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Extraordinary [EXG] GvG Squad in Action against the Abaddon’s Militia. Thanks for the GvG!

http://youtu.be/8kErzfJJX-E

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smok.2385

Smok.2385

Big respect an lots of love from YaKs to SC. Portals here, portals there, counter portals everywhere eheheh. Always good to see you on a bl because we know you put up good fights.
See you out there in the field.

Smokkz – Warrior of the Yakslappers [YaK] Warband
Gandara (EU)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

We’re not doing that bad, actually. 2 k behind Deso. Man, this final round is really nice! Thanks for some nice fight, Deso! And congrats on your top spot in Silver. We sure are happy with our 2nd! Thanks again!

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

I thought that Garri fight would never end on GBL ._.. top effort from the Deso there, farmed us pretty good until we finally amassed the numbers to push you out. Although we did take out your stragglers a fair few times, just couldn’t ditch your main force for a long time. Ah well, was much fun ^^

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Deso played it smart and they won.

Desolation came first in the league because it has the greatest number of WvW participants. Underworld came last in the league because it has the fewest WvW participants. That’s just about all that can be concluded from this league because that’s how WvW works.

Anyway, I’m having lots of fun this matchup. There seems to be a lot more small group roaming/havoc going on with lots of crazy kitten weird builds and group compositions, which is great.

Gandara

(edited by Simonoly.4352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akyss.1734

akyss.1734

Deso played it smart and they won. They deserve congratulations without the whining on how they play. :/

no they dont, they are here only for the league prize >.<

~Gandara~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

We are here for fun ^^ And the silver league servers sure gave that to us. Have a great mu. Unfortunately I’m too sick to get out of bed so can’t participate.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Yes, they do deserve our congratulations. I’ve personally take it a step further than that.

In view of the magnificent accomplishments of Desolation’s mighty warriors, capturing first place in the esteemed Silver League, I’ve built a shrine in my home to the Gods of Desolation. In fact, this is my first time posting in a matchup thread this season, given that the very passing of one of Desolation’s brave soldiers makes me tremble with fear. In the center of this shrine I’ve fixed the image of an Omega golem. On the wings are the images of a gate torn asunder and the cast down bodies of those weak Veteran Guards who were unable to defend my own home server. I keep the candles on the shrine lit like so many scouts through the night, so that it glows in the dark of night, and when I pass it during the day, its magnificence leaves me humbled.

To this shrine I bring an offering each night to safeguard Desolation’s embattled fighters. Last night it was a dead squirrel. Tonight it’ll be a pigeon. I’m hoping to find a rat for tomorrow.

I believe that this experience that has brought us in contact with the ultimate victors in the Silver League must be commemorated, and I urge all my fellow players to do their part to honour these individuals from Desolation who follow a higher calling in their play. There can be no doubt that their total domination has been won through true excellence in strategy, tactics, and sheer prowess in all aspects that constitute this game that is World vs. World.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ehxagun.1320

Ehxagun.1320

Aww thanks Bertrand you’re too kind.

[BAGS] is the only thing we care about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Spent last night playing around with various ranger builds before switching to my engi and taking off my survival build for something that could do some damage.

Met a nice guild 5 man roaming team that could happily gank 1-3 players, good co ordinated spikes, but failed whenever it met equal numbers due to the glassiness of the builds and the over reliance on the necro spike and thief’s stealth. Was fun being ganked and then getting my revenge:-)

Good fights around EB tonight- but we seem to have inherited a lot of random siege placers who place normal AC and start building them in places where they will be destroyed in seconds, and players that will run from any fight where the odds aren’t in our favor (ensuring we lose). Man up! It’s only a toon, you won’t die in real life.

Oh, and I tagged up for about ten minutes in primetime in EB, then got kittened off with 20 people deciding to wait and kill the veteran rather than join our one chance at pushing out of RQ leading to a wipe..I’m just not suited to lead that sort of rabble, i don’t have the patience! It’s quite noticable after 11pm the general competence of the remaining players improves considerably:-)

Been a very fun match up, bring on those blobs!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Yes, they do deserve our congratulations. I’ve personally take it a step further than that.

In view of the magnificent accomplishments of Desolation’s mighty warriors, capturing first place in the esteemed Silver League, I’ve built a shrine in my home to the Gods of Desolation. In fact, this is my first time posting in a matchup thread this season, given that the very passing of one of Desolation’s brave soldiers makes me tremble with fear. In the center of this shrine I’ve fixed the image of an Omega golem. On the wings are the images of a gate torn asunder and the cast down bodies of those weak Veteran Guards who were unable to defend my own home server. I keep the candles on the shrine lit like so many scouts through the night, so that it glows in the dark of night, and when I pass it during the day, its magnificence leaves me humbled.

To this shrine I bring an offering each night to safeguard Desolation’s embattled fighters. Last night it was a dead squirrel. Tonight it’ll be a pigeon. I’m hoping to find a rat for tomorrow.

I believe that this experience that has brought us in contact with the ultimate victors in the Silver League must be commemorated, and I urge all my fellow players to do their part to honour these individuals from Desolation who follow a higher calling in their play. There can be no doubt that their total domination has been won through true excellence in strategy, tactics, and sheer prowess in all aspects that constitute this game that is World vs. World.

/Blood cries openly and unashamedly, overcome by the sheer magnanimity of his Gandaran opponent.

Thank you, thank you!
I’d like to thank all the servers in the Silver League that battled so valiantly against us – without you, this would have been a hollow victory!

I’d like to thank Anet – for doing such a sterling job in producing such a magnificent aspect of the game.

I’d like to thank all the WvW guilds in Desolation, who, against all the odds, survived some server shaking events prior to the launch of Season 1. Particularly the commanders who put in such long hours leading us through (at times) impossible odds.

I’d like to thank all the PvE players on Desolation, who came to the clarion call to help the overwhelmingly undermanned WvW guilds to push to such a magnificent victory.

I’d like to thank my guild, Candy Shop, for the support and understanding they showed me, even when I lay defeated on the ground.. in particularly Isa .. who always had my back!

I’d like to thank my wife and 6 yr old son .. my wife because she hasn’t divorced me for the many hours I ignored them. My son – well, because he’s such a joy!

I’d like to thanks my mother .. but she’s dead .. so no joy there.

I’d like to thank the forum warriors who, through dedication above and beyond the call of duty, took the battlegrounds further than ever taken before!

And a very special mention to Silent ShihTzu – for raising all of Desolation at a point during the league when morale was low with his wonderful oration and encouragement.

Thank you all!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dearouge.5793

Dearouge.5793

Come on guys..
One does not simply win a flame on forum..
So why would you start one. I have already lived 4 years of forum flaming some while ago and it’s simply not worth it, just wasting “paper”.

So deso will most probably win this season – if something doesn’t hit earth till then, what’s the big deal? If we have more wvw participants – again – what’s the big deal, make some campaign on your server to inspire people into mists fighting… Man if you would know how we behave sometimes – no one listening on TS, everyone hunting frags, no communication about captures etc..

Anyway no matter the place, I’m realy glad for any opponent which can hold his bastion till last standing man, since yesterday fights against both gnd and am were epic & awesome, and I mean it! We lost, we won some battles, but that’s the risk you take for trying to win.

And I wouldn’t say this week is over – http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/1166 the difference isn’t that high

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

I am breaking my self-imposed forum silence to say how much I like you Bloodwart.
CS are more than welcome in silver league.

That is all.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: jtook.6508

jtook.6508

Deso has some really funny peeps on their server, this season wouldn’t have been the same without them. Was a giggle to meet them this past few weeks on their TS, and i’m happy to say i made some friends over there.

Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

I would nt worry about ganadara flame and sore losing when we offered a USA guild to join to compete with your day capping they didn’t show any intreast, any TS is shut down due to DDos guild like each other like a cat loves a dog ….I don’t know how we go so far and it was fun
Special thanks to gandara that pushed the TS worked together and had fun … Was awesome ..
See you next season maybe even sooner then you think … Who know might pull off something special just yet ..

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Match-ups

Manuelito.6081

Yes, and you are here for charity, I suppose.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Manuelito.6081

/yawn

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

OMG deso wins silver league? I will pull an SFR and blame the Canadians. Curse you Rox!!!

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

It was fun fighting Deso all the way. I couldn’t care less about those Deso kids on the forums being “all that cool and pro” and ruining the great experience I’m having of actual Deso WvW players, who are simply some amazing people to play against.

Nice season, lads! Let’s give it some final fights before it ends! And congrats again from Gandara!

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Great fights in the obsidian sanctum tonight, some really nice duelists in there =D

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Another great night until our numbers tailed off towards 1am, really enjoying this match up, some highs and lows, but hopefully our newer players are learning and we’re getting a bit more organised.

Now if only people could remember to refresh siege…

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

Now if only people could remember to refresh siege…

They didnt

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Props to Gandara and Abaddon’s last night. I was the only Commander from 23.00 GMT onwards pulling the masses trying to keep the points running. Simply amazing how you outplayed me and therefore hats of to you guys! Had so much fun!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

We didn’t even have a tag in 2-3 of the maps all day today. I’m glad we’re all enjoying ourselves anyway!)?

You should see how “organized” Gandara is. Hue

Krosis Hellfire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leben.5647

Leben.5647

Props to Gandara and Abaddon’s last night. I was the only Commander from 23.00 GMT onwards pulling the masses trying to keep the points running. Simply amazing how you outplayed me and therefore hats of to you guys! Had so much fun!

Maybe in the borderlands, but Mkkoll was leading in EB at the same time that you were on and I was leading until about 5 am in EB after he went offline

Sorry to Gandara and AM for the cheap caps of your keeps and towers, but unfortunately your defenders didnt actually defend (Except for about 10 AM at Aldons who put up a truly heroic defence of that tower. Took us over 30 mins and about 8 catapults to finally drop the wall) and most of your siege had decayed, so it was a little too tempting not to take them all.

Officer of [VILE] (Desolation) and all round unpleasant chap.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prevvy.1936

Prevvy.1936

I’m having quite a lot of fun this week (not worrying about PPT like last week) back to good ol’ fashioned zerg diving.

From the reset night : http://youtu.be/boRntf7TgJc

Had some really epic fights the past couple of days, wish my pc would stop acting up so I can record footage T^T

Prevvy Hyperion | [VII] Seventh Legion | [dF] Driven By Fury

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Had to remove your Garri WP Gandara, you’d owned it too long. Props on ya siege useage as always, came prepared for it this time

Cya tomorrow hehe

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bergflo.3867

Bergflo.3867

Had to remove your Garri WP Gandara, you’d owned it too long. Props on ya siege useage as always, came prepared for it this time

Cya tomorrow hehe

Yh, you really wanted that… we could feel that. GJ and thx for bringing ur lootbags in anyway and thx for founding PT. I really like to stomp you guys.

S N O W F L A K E – Ranger
Schneestern – Mesmer
Gandara – Bloody Pirates [YARR]

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Cya tomorrow hehe

Yh, you really wanted that… we could feel that. GJ and thx for bringing ur lootbags in anyway and thx for founding PT. I really like to stomp you guys.

And we love the fights too, we have a lot of inexperience so even losing fights is good experience hehe btw we didn’t fully commit to that WP till we had drained supply, by the time we came back for the final push and wiped ya blob on inner gate, you didn’t come back lord room fights always the best and we got blue balled lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bergflo.3867

Bergflo.3867

Yh our commander needed to go off and so we were even more unorganized in your last pushed as usual, otherwise we would have tried to give you a proper fight for sure.

S N O W F L A K E – Ranger
Schneestern – Mesmer
Gandara – Bloody Pirates [YARR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Yh our commander needed to go off and so we were even more unorganized in your last pushed as usual, otherwise we would have tried to give you a proper fight for sure.

It’s allright! there’s no shame in being proud of getting a lot of lootbags with siege when you’re barely able (or dare?) to properly fight us!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

It’s allright! there’s no shame in being proud of getting a lot of lootbags with siege when you’re barely able (or dare?) to properly fight us!

I get my daily ambient killer achievement killing PT guys. True story.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

yeah it totally loved this week, funniest part was how we dont even care how far people are below us we keep going on defeating them more.

in Match-ups

Manuelito.6081

PT gets golden dolly finisher in exchange. True story.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheMAC.1582

TheMAC.1582

PT gets golden dolly finisher in exchange. True story.

Little things please little minds