Desolation / Gunnars Hold / Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

League’s are over, time for the good ’ol regular matches. Enjoy, keep it clean and lets showcase some great battles!

IRON – Atlast! The moment I’ve been longing for. See you on the field and lets have a GVG this week!

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Grotesque.6480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Dat Gunnars blob at FSP border..TEO,MM,GRTS,XII,CHVc and what not..

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: xandermander.4810

xandermander.4810

Dat Gunnars blob at FSP border..TEO,MM,GRTS,XII,CHVc and what not..

We TEO where following the commander at the start because the raid leader was in que and after that we supported the commander to take garri from your blob. Now we are just running on our own so lets try and have some nice fights.

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist
Crimson Conspiracy [CC] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Bottom of Silver League? Here, have two Gold League opponents. GJ Arenanet GJ

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Match-ups

xandermander.4810

FSP isnt gold league ._.

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

slay remember the siege on my corpse because this week will be like hell for your blob.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandra Martino.3870

Sandra Martino.3870

So GH, how much gold did you pay Deso to doubleteam us this week?

Still Feeling Lucky [PunK] – Gunnars Hold
Recruiting necros & guardians. Whisper ingame.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylli.3891

Sylli.3891

As you can clearly see in http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=5 Desto focusus GH 71% and FSP 29% so plz dont say that we double team. We as GH should say that you ppl from FSP pay Desto. ;o

ye say that to 2 server att the same eb keep at the same time there go on the wall on ea side and build ac so deso and gh got 2 ac on ea wall then the gh was wiping us and deso make sure that we cant get in the keep sure that is not double team and then u got gh on the left gate and deso on the right sure that is not double team if that not it then what is. deso were at the keep 6 times and gh 4 times and if u focus this much and dont fight the other server this is not even fun to see 2 sad server fight 1 at the same time to win a fight still the new low server

(edited by Sylli.3891)

in Match-ups

xandermander.4810

As you can clearly see in :
http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=5
Desto focusus GH for 70% and desto 30% so plz dont say that we doubleteam.

Xandermander – Guardian
Xicial– Elementalist

in Match-ups

Sylli.3891

As you can clearly see in :
http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=5
Desto focusus GH for 70% and desto 30% so plz dont say that we doubleteam.

still see no double team there. u att us and we att u so deso get nothing att on fsp bl then u got the most of it that the way bl works

(edited by Sylli.3891)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapti Bloodspill.5302

Rapti Bloodspill.5302

That EB Keep fight… wasnt double team, it was just coincidence but kitten that was awesome fight – it lagged like it would be fight for SM.
Great start of the MU!

Bow before the Mighty Charr!
Rapti Bloodspill [PT] – Desolation[EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristano.7968

Tristano.7968

Wow not even a full page yet and already people complaining about GH and Deso ‘teaming up’ and ‘blobbing’.

Every server blobs.

Officer of [TEO] The Exalted Ones
Thrustan – Thief
Kundrag Knorrson – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I’ve dragged myself out of bed, looking forward to this week once I’m rested for sure.

Blobbing and Double teaming is to be expected in wvw, are we still going to argue over that especially during reset?

I haven’t picked up my Silver Dolyak yet, sure sounds like it was worth all that QQ. (sorry couldn’t help it)
Here’s to some great fights this week, and less about the score the better.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Sylli.3891

That EB Keep fight… wasnt double team, it was just coincidence but kitten that was awesome fight – it lagged like it would be fight for SM.
Great start of the MU!

then u got 1 at right gate and another server at left gate sure that is not double team then what is it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokaalin.6271

Lokaalin.6271

All my gold because it will be a win/win situation after the matchup when we get rewards

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild.3847

Wild.3847

double teaming at SM?
If there is one place where people are lootbag hunting its Stonemist.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amrothian.3721

Amrothian.3721

the league is over so no one gains anything from double teaming you
since we are back to random matchups again.

I am looking forward to some awesome fights this matchup

Comrade Vedrix – Guardian
[Ez] Bombing Here Bombing There
Server: Ruins of Surmia EU

(edited by Amrothian.3721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA
Same ol’ PunK, complaining about everything yet doing exactly the same.

What should I say about our garri? First Deso megablob, then FSP, then Deso again.
And don’t you DARE even mention “guilds are blobbing up”, because all I’ve seen tonight is a 100km long FSP train made up of AoA and SOUL and PunK (or Kale, they are pretty much alike).

Pretty boring reset all in all. I’m fine with Deso, they do blob but they at least are honest about it. FSP on the other hand…

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

As you can clearly see in http://gw2wvw.org/?region=2&tier=5 Desto focusus GH 71% and FSP 29% so plz dont say that we double team. We as GH should say that you ppl from FSP pay Desto. ;o

ye say that to 2 server att the same eb keep at the same time there go on the wall on ea side and build ac so deso and gh got 2 ac on ea wall then the gh was wiping us and deso make sure that we cant get in the keep sure that is not double team and then u got gh on the left gate and deso on the right sure that is not double team if that not it then what is. deso were at the keep 6 times and gh 4 times and if u focus this much and dont fight the other server this is not even fun to see 2 sad server fight 1 at the same time to win a fight still the new low server

I didn’t see you complaining when we were constantly in GH EB keep fighting and you were happily PvDing all their towers. You even came up to the keep and got wiped.

Either way had fun in EB most the time, till skill lag kicked in meh lol Finished 16 hour commanding spree with us taking GH Garri, more AC’s guys build more AC’s lol! Should be a fun week

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Sylli.3891

the league is over so no one gains anything from double teaming you
since we are back to random matchups again.

I am looking forward to some awesome fights this matchup

ye but it is still here if all the enemy can do is double team then go play some other game

in Match-ups

Sylli.3891

double teaming at SM?
If there is one place where people are lootbag hunting its Stonemist.

and no it was not sm it was the keep

in Match-ups

Sylli.3891

What should I say about our garri? First Deso megablob, then FSP, then Deso again.
And don’t you DARE even mention “guilds are blobbing up”, because all I’ve seen tonight is a 100km long FSP train made up of AoA and SOUL and PunK (or Kale, they are pretty much alike).

Pretty boring reset all in all. I’m fine with Deso, they do blob but they at least are honest about it. FSP on the other hand…

hahaha ye that what u get from double team, can thank u commander for doing so u get fsp on u the rest of the week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

Nice fights guys. Keep it up

What are the guilds that would be up for friendly gvg tuesday ?

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

(edited by Emixam.6834)

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Heh..PunK always runs as a guild, and we were at home border. Had some good fights with TEO, until MM,GRTS etc decided to jump ! And Deso will blob, they have so many people.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Heh..PunK always runs as a guild, and we were at home border. Had some good fights with TEO, until MM,GRTS etc decided to jump ! And Deso will blob, they have so many people.

Yes, my bad I called you in, it was Kale.

Attachments:

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

Finished 16 hour commanding

wow can i shake your hand?

they are doing that at 0:16 this mean after the raid is ended u was doing that(and have an excuse as always)from 19 till 21.20(i left the border at this hour so can be even more)

But we know all can play the game as they prefer,if u prefer mainly blob dont be shy come on,just admit it.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Finished 16 hour commanding

wow can i shake your hand?

they are doing that at 0:16 this mean after the raid is ended u was doing that(and have an excuse as always)from 19 till 21.20(i left the border at this hour so can be even more)

But we know all can play the game as they prefer,if u prefer mainly blob dont be shy come on,just admit it.

Your 19 is my 20, so my 0.16 is yours 23:16 which is still prime time.
Just accept the fact that you blob too (and do that 80% of the time), and stop calling out other guilds when they blob up, because you (speaking to all FSP guilds) are no better. The only guilds which has admitted to blob is AoA.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Nemesys.7251

we blob 100% of the time,we only play as blob all know that.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

(edited by Nemesys.7251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

I didn’t see you complaining when we were constantly in GH EB keep fighting and you were happily PvDing all their towers. You even came up to the keep and got wiped.

Either way had fun in EB most the time, till skill lag kicked in meh lol Finished 16 hour commanding spree with us taking GH Garri, more AC’s guys build more AC’s lol! Should be a fun week

yawn… wiped u once in gh garri, we let u take it after… also in bay later… we let u take it after… its so boring playing vs ur group we get bored after one battle… hope not to play against deso and ur “pain trains” lol no more

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

yawn… wiped u once in gh garri, we let u take it after… also in bay later… we let u take it after… its so boring playing vs ur group we get bored after one battle… hope not to play against deso and ur “pain trains” lol no more

yawn…fought u once in gh garri, we took it after…also in bay later…we took it after…its so boring playing vs ur group we get bored after one battle… hope not play against gunnerd’s hold and ur “bean trains” lol no more

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Erm we were in EB from about 1100-2230. The only time we wiped in GH BL was when we got the inner gate down and charged into all GH AC with IRON & Crow defending losing half our numbers.

You let us take it?

We wiped on AC, ran back and just ran passed FSP & GH fighting on the east outer in Garrison and used it as an opportunity to nuke the gate down. GH wiped you so you didn’t let anyone do anything lmao

I logged off as soon as we capped Garrison.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

slay remember the siege on my corpse because this week will be like hell for your blob.

Yes, please come after our 12man blob!!! we’ll be ready for you, league is over and still ppl come to forum kitten bout stuff. Blob this, double team there, get your facts straight before kittening about something.

Anyways, wasn’t here by the reset, but it was a fun night in EB, especially that FSP keep fight, where the skill lag started to be a pain, and neither side could afford to overstretch.

Peace & Respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qla.1347

Qla.1347

Nice picture Unid. Woman, Hihey or w/e forum megasuperforumwarrior you want to be called. There’s a whole 12-15 Kale ppl there left on the map. Sorry we blobbed you there 5 hours after reset start when SOUL joined the map.

We ran the whole reset alone as we always do. Only blobbed together with GoT against Desolation because quite frankly we couldn’t handle them alone.

Thanks for the compliment though!

PS. I have nothing against grouping up. Not even when enemies smack us with 70 people full of guilds grouped up. Teaches me to not to do stupid kitten. For fair fights there’s GvG.

Also Kalevala looking for GvG 20v20 Thursday evening. Whisper/mail me if interested.

(edited by Qla.1347)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Already so much love in this thread !

I’m happy that I can face our old IRON friends! Lets get some epic fights this weekend guys!

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

yawn…fought u once in gh garri, we took it after…also in bay later…we took it after…its so boring playing vs ur group we get bored after one battle… hope not play against gunnerd’s hold and ur “bean trains” lol no more

Man..it was your choice to tank down and to play against servers like Gunnars, where fights on the primetime are the attraction. If they QQ, don’t complain pls..and enjoy the fights. If you get bored, invite Vizunah or Piken.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Wow just wow.
A guy threatening to destroy an enemy blob because they put some siege at his corpse in a game.
The other whining about blobs when he just have to turn his char and observe their own blob
Another one boasting about commanding 16 straight hours.
Some others accusing the other 2 servers about an alliance.
Pst guys the league is over, anet is out of silver dolyaks.
Keep this up guys we are just some hours into the match:)

@Botinhas Well said mate, well said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

yawn… im gonna QQ all week long… cant wait to face servers ranked 7 place lower then GH then stomp them, it takes much mad skillz to do so… then im gonna boost here and tell ‘em its bad to build AC’s even if we outman them in every corners of maps

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

Well, this is an interesting start. I foresee 10 pages of kittens posting kitten.

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Let’s enjoy the matchup shall we, it was reset so everyone blobbed, and Deso has so much numbers that any zerg seems like a blob. Btw GG to the MB troll thief from Deso inside SM, well played Sir !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Emixam.6834

This double teaming is just plain bs… anyone who supports that need to review his facts and way of thinking.

You want a tissue to QQ more ?
How about WBC + CROW + pugs blob at south bay than north east bay on your own border ?
Or how about TEO + whole GH pugs coming back to defend bay on FSP border ?

Do you see soul cry about it and call out guilds about you blobbing up ?

PunK wasn’t running with us tonight at all, AoA started late and we almost didn’t play when they did.

For the screenshot: so what, we are supposed to let 15 man try and take a keep when we know that there’s a blob coming there right after ?

Think a bit before starting to throw guild names all over the place.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

I think you guys should do some GVG!

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I think you guys should do some GVG!

LoL i agree mate there is so much anger inside some people and definitely a gvg will help them release it:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: NaqbiCmR.3086

NaqbiCmR.3086

GvG from Last week against WBC , Hope u guys enjoy.

Guild Leader
Flare[FIRE]
Naqbi

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

This double teaming is just plain bs… anyone who supports that need to review his facts and way of thinking.

How about WBC + CROW + pugs blob at south bay than north east bay on your own border ?

PunK wasn’t running with us tonight at all, AoA started late and we almost didn’t play when they did.

For the screenshot: so what, we are supposed to let 15 man try and take a keep when we know that there’s a blob coming there right after ?

Thing is, not in a single post I’ve made in this thread I have stated that GH guilds don’t blob up.

I saw that CROW joined WBC in some occasions, as did other guilds with TEO. I was there.

The screenshot was taken right before another FSP blob broke in through the NORTH gate. In 2 minutes you were able to break 2 different gates (it was a wooden keep but it’s still something). My bad I am not able to prove that, but w/e.

The fun fact is that I am not even complaining, nor I did it yesterday when I was fighting. I simply accepted that fact. But some people here, on the other hand, have to complain everytime.

As to the “Think a bit before starting to throw guild names all over the place.”, I think you should explain that to your servermates too (read 2nd post of the thread).

Cheers, and have a nice day sir.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

Emixam.6834

Thing is, not in a single post I’ve made in this thread I have stated that GH guilds don’t blob up.

I saw that CROW joined WBC in some occasions, as did other guilds with TEO. I was there.

The screenshot was taken right before another FSP blob broke in through the NORTH gate. In 2 minutes you were able to break 2 different gates (it was a wooden keep but it’s still something). My bad I am not able to prove that, but w/e.

The fun fact is that I am not even complaining, nor I did it yesterday when I was fighting. I simply accepted that fact. But some people here, on the other hand, have to complain everytime.

As to the “Think a bit before starting to throw guild names all over the place.”, I think you should explain that to your servermates too (read 2nd post of the thread).

I don’t understand your point.
For bay. It was 3 guilds, soul, kale and tank. We supported each other cause we thought whole GH will come to defend it and that was what happened on all the other occasions (only that we were alone vs 2 guilds).
How about that fact that Kale and us left bay before we cap it to save hills from golem rush (at two different times) ? That is blobbing too ? Probably yes…

I don’t really care what other guilds from FSP say, it’s their problem… but than go forum-fight them and don’t bring us in.

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

The heck is wrong with you ? I just said a Blob and it’s guilds. Didn’t say anything else like they did this and that. The sole reason for that post was that the group was too huge. Apparently enjoyed fighting them even though they were huge. Besides Xander from your guild mentioned that they were following the commander until their raid leader got in. Heck you can’t even tell the difference between PunK and Kale. You weren’t even at FSP border, was busy taking screenshots to see who’s doing what at your home border and gearing up for forum dueling. And yeah, that group had maybe an MM commander+group, with GRTS and TEO..and some pugs. Didn’t throw names like RAGE and INC in those. Please, enjoy the matchup rather than QQing.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

hihey.1075

Please, enjoy the matchup rather than QQing.

I am not QQing in the slightest. We’ve been matchep up with Gandara, Desolation, AG and AM for 2 months so I learnt how it is to fight in silver league and I simply accept the fact that a blob is a quite common sight here.
I was simply pointing out that calling US (and I mean YOU) “blobbers” while you do EXACTLY the same is not the smartest thing to do.

I miss the previous matchup already.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in Match-ups

demetrodon.1457

Please, enjoy the matchup rather than QQing.

I am not QQing in the slightest. We’ve been matchep up with Gandara, Desolation, AG and AM for 2 months so I learnt how it is to fight in silver league and I simply accept the fact that a blob is a quite common sight here.
I was simply pointing out that calling US (and I mean YOU) “blobbers” while you do EXACTLY the same is not the smartest thing to do.

I miss the previous matchup already.

Wow a whole new person at this post. You started the forum post with “HAHA..same ol PunK”..well, do check. I just wrote, “Dat GH blob”, was to the fact that, it was one. Nowhere I mentioned that “We don’t blob” or “you gh always blob”. Had to point out that we were in home border…ahh useless. My apologies about that if you misunderstood, wasn’t my intention to call you “blobbers”. But you made whole lotta QQ outta this !

See ya at battlefield !

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tristano.7968

Tristano.7968

GH blobs
Deso blobs
FSP blobs
everyone blobs.
next subject pls

Officer of [TEO] The Exalted Ones
Thrustan – Thief
Kundrag Knorrson – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Emixam.6834

Of course all server blobs. But don’t call individual guilds blobbing when they don’t

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders