Desolation / Millers / Fort Ranik week 2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Q:

Goodluck have fun, nice fights in FR BL till i dc’d. Will be leading till 7am, looking forward to fighting the FR night teams

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Yes I really hope you guys got some people to fight the best time I’ve had on FR was last night when we had people to fight I am sure they have got to be pretty tired at this point and don’t be fooled they got NA guilds too. Good luck to everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Run when you see this guy. He’s a criminal known for his brutal acts towards any enemy that stands before him.
He has no mercy.
He will massacre everyone you have ever loved.
He is Broski.

Attachments:

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaso.8510

Yaso.8510

When we joined Fort Ranik Homemap after reset there was a huge lag and many players were ported to the middle of the map.

I was totally perplexed and died

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Awesome fight in Garri for a good 2 hours on Millers BL. Loved it! Was Commanding for a good 4 hours on the map and you guys provided a whole lot of fun!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

Have fun roaming on EB and FR BL with between 2 and 5 people. MS and Deso can’t keep zerging us but I think it’s because they are so willing to do small scale they all come for us Joke aside, great reset.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennie.3659

Rennie.3659

Had some great solo-roaming fights against Fort Ranik Thanks for the nice fights.

[EXG] Gloomy Alyss – Midget Necro
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Was a mostly boring night after midnight. Started good in FR BL, dc’d and then having to join Deso BL and fight Millers guilds (sorry forget guild names fought so many people last 24 hours!) with 20 people was intense. Was expecting more from FR night team we kinda just Pvd around each other heh

Should be an easy win for Deso, can’t imagine the FR night tick will hurt us to hard. Looking forward to more

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Run when you see this guy. He’s a criminal known for his brutal acts towards any enemy that stands before him.
He has no mercy.
He will massacre everyone you have ever loved.
He is Broski.

Fear him the most when he has his comrades with him outnumbering you three times. On even grounds though there is a lot of improvement for bravery or in other words “towards the enemy” is the other direction you know.

Come on EXG do you really need other guilds handholding you when you face guild groups of your size ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Come on EXG do you really need other guilds handholding you when you face guild groups of your size ?

If you want even numbers ask for a GvG, I’m pretty sure there will be no problems setting up one.
Running tagless is not always possible, seldom desirable (especially with so many newcomers to WvW), and it almost never works anyway.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

We could’ve run tagless to be honest, we had GoD with us but it wasn’t my call, apologies to MYA who put up a good fight and kept coming back to fight us despite getting blobbed.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Yup! Apologies to Mya, we ran tagged last night and thus, it wasn’t in our control nor an EXG raid. We will be looking forward to fight you guys on even ground though <3

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

FINALLY I CAN GO ROAMING!!!!!!!!!!

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Hopefully you’re either Millers or Fort… Trying to roam as a deso player… all you’ll find is other Deso players… Been a poor afternoon

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Hopefully you’re either Millers or Fort… Trying to roam as a deso player… all you’ll find is other Deso players… Been a poor afternoon

That makes no sense, none of the 3 servers playing have a buff for lack of players, so what do you mean?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

ofc it makes sense.

All maps are covered in Deso people with a major lack of Millers/Fort. which would be Great for millers/fort players.

Go read it again…

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

ofc it makes sense.

All maps are covered in Deso people with a major lack of Millers/Fort. which would be Great for millers/fort players.

Go read it again…

Cant be lack of players for Millers/Fort…… No buff for either server

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Ranger from OdB @ Millers Sound near Temple:

there’s to much hate in you. So raged about loosing to a mere thief?

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

Deso have released the dogs of war for the league games, prepare to die

Attachments:

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

does any1 else find it wierd that its only deso players posting here trying to get somekind of forum war off ? i think its all from the same guild too lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

does any1 else find it wierd that its only deso players posting here trying to get somekind of forum war off ? i think its all from the same guild too lol.

And they are not really good at either but nice practise week for them i think.

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

We miss SFR forum trolls… Well I do.

Broski

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

We miss SFR forum trolls… Well I do.

They are stuck in 2hour que

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

dont expect to see frenchies or germans since they got their own forums xD

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Guess you guys have to do with us See you on the battlefield.

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

(edited by Umad.7528)

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

I look forward to having pleasant fights with both servers without t-bagging/siege dropping/corpse-jumping involved <3

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

on deso bl all fr and deso do are blob. seriously cant get a decent fight all night everywhere we go its blob blob blob. our 20 man raid cant do kitten T_T

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

on deso bl all fr and deso do are blob. seriously cant get a decent fight all night everywhere we go its blob blob blob. our 20 man raid cant do kitten T_T

Its funny how its always the server getting thrashed that says they dont blob, drop down to the bronze league if your guilds not happy

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Its funny how its always the server getting thrashed that says they dont blob, drop down to the bronze league if your guilds not happy

We play for fights not for points and since the gold league has no fights and its impossible to even get in the borders there is nothing there for us:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

How about Deso stop pretending they are a Silver League server and make every other server in Silver happy

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

lawl you are funny

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shtra Quo.1932

Shtra Quo.1932

All these tears. I really must not forget to look into the matchup threads once they meet the blobaddons.

Freck – You’ve been desolated!

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtomicDan.9253

AtomicDan.9253

How about Deso stop pretending they are a Silver League server and make every other server in Silver happy

As a Deso player myself, I have to agree. There is no way we should be in silver, after seeing the amount of players we can throw at this. Next league I fully expect us to be in gold, whether we like it or not.

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

lawl you are funny

Thx, I aim to please

Out of interest, You boys/girls who think we should be in the Gold league, so who should drop down to silver league from gold?

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

lawl you are funny

Thx, I aim to please

Out of interest, You boys/girls who think we should be in the Gold league, so who should drop down to silver league from gold?

Vizunah. Let them experience the superblob and running away from fights.

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

As a Deso player myself, I have to agree. There is no way we should be in silver, after seeing the amount of players we can throw at this. Next league I fully expect us to be in gold, whether we like it or not.

I have to be honest here and say this, if we were in the Gold Leagues our pugs would probably shy away from the challenge, currently and I say currently we had queues during this afternoon on all 4 Maps, it’s the weekend though but if we had this coverage if we went up against strong resistance it might seem we are good enough for the Gold League, however I feel we are not organized enough for the Gold League.

We still have yet to face every other server in the Silvers to properly Gauge where we are, we have a influx of pugs that has boosted our wvw population but for how long? We would ideally need more dedicated wvw guilds, or we could try to split up our Zergs somehow, but not all our Guilds can get on the same map right now and those zergs wouldn’t be up to the level of more organized Guild Group, still you will find we have a decent amount of individually skilled fighters with good wvw builds and our remaining Guilds can put up a good fight on their own.

Anyway let’s enjoy the good fights while we can get it, I’ll be commanding, Roaming and Scouting all week, I hope to see some good Sportmanship on the Battlefield!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are looking for GvGs in the formats of either 5v5 / 10v10 or 15v15. PM / Mail me ingame to arrange something!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

That makes no sense, none of the 3 servers playing have a buff for lack of players, so what do you mean?

dunno if you have been partaking in Ins’s paintrains, but i’m usually the guy that feeds our zergs with bonfires…

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Souss.8905

Souss.8905

It was really nice to duel some members of EXG with my mate Tapss. Hope to see you again on the battlefields

Leyon Brown/Don Corleyon-Cake Walk

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Really now. And where were all those innumerable legions when we were getting creamed by every other server in gold league?

You’re conveniently ignoring the colossal boost given to our numbers by the WvW achievements which have drawn the server’s massive PvE population into the queues. Not to mention, as usual, the fairweathers reappering as soon as we’re on the winning side again.

Let’s wait a couple more weeks, after most of the AP hunters have gotten all their achievements done, before declaring that Deso’s WvW population can once again stand against the massive coverage of gold league servers…

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Thx all for joining/fighting me in millers border today, [PT] had a nice little run there and tried to get some upgrades on the keep there. Nice fights with Ranik, Millers remind me a bit of abbadons :p.

About the topic of deso being in silver… We have lost a ton of guilds in the past months and we are currently strong cause all pvers fill up the map giving us coverage. We kinda said we dropped with the intention of dropping, but we could not have stopped ourself from dropping in any way, cause we had absolutely no coverage.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Really now. And where were all those innumerable legions when we were getting creamed by every other server in gold league?

You’re conveniently ignoring the colossal boost given to our numbers by the WvW achievements which have drawn the server’s massive PvE population into the queues. Not to mention, as usual, the fairweathers reappering as soon as we’re on the winning side again.

Let’s wait a couple more weeks, after most of the AP hunters have gotten all their achievements done, before declaring that Deso’s WvW population can once again stand against the massive coverage of gold league servers…

I guess they where hiding for the weeks you tanked your match’s to drop to silver league.Still trying to use the pathetic we have lot’s of pve’rs excuse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

There’s no excuse because it’s true. All our ques at the moment are being cause by fair weather players and pve scrubs. There was no tanking. We dropped because we had no chance. Even against servers like SFR and riverside we only lost points even tho that should be impossible against servers that high. You could say it’s like fighting against Underworld. No matter what they do theyll lose points when fighting against higher ranked servers because they just cant maintain ppt high enough.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Nice mega blob from Mya and DF just now creating skill lag for everyone against 2 of the best guild groups, anyway grats on t3 keep.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilic Bela.4680

Kilic Bela.4680

Mya just pulled a nice move on us in Deso border and we goofed and lost garrison but good job anyways

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

lets just say thats our giftto deso mega blobs during the whole week<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 (for all the haters)

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

lets just say thats our giftto deso mega blobs during the whole week<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 (for all the haters)

Haha yeah, wasn’t complaining it’s nice to see guilds working together and tbh one of you alone wouldn’t of captured it but you would of farmed us for 20 minutes at least instead of capturing instantly :P.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Dahir.4158

iorlas.6721

Why so much hate, bro?

Broski

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Nice mega blob from Mya and DF just now creating skill lag for everyone against 2 of the best guild groups, anyway grats on t3 keep.

thnx for compliment:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Thanks [EVO] for the amazing duels! Also fun fights while roaming, gg guys!

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue