Desolation / Millers / Fort Ranik week 2

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

As a Deso player myself, I have to agree. There is no way we should be in silver, after seeing the amount of players we can throw at this. Next league I fully expect us to be in gold, whether we like it or not.

Really now. And where were all those innumerable legions when we were getting creamed by every other server in gold league?

You’re conveniently ignoring the colossal boost given to our numbers by the WvW achievements which have drawn the server’s massive PvE population into the queues. Not to mention, as usual, the fairweathers reappering as soon as we’re on the winning side again.

Let’s wait a couple more weeks, after most of the AP hunters have gotten all their achievements done, before declaring that Deso’s WvW population can once again stand against the massive coverage of gold league servers…

I guess they where hiding for the weeks you tanked your match’s to drop to silver league.Still trying to use the pathetic we have lot’s of pve’rs excuse.

We told them to hide in lions arch crafting ascended weapons in secret for months, so when the time came the Gold league deso blob would activate and be ready for total domination. Each guild leader of deso sent in a bribe to anet and they rigged the scores in our favour. We hired professional hackers to give the enemy skill lag and falsely bolster our numbers.

You can add that to Chapter two of your story

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

(edited by warriorjrd.8695)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

Good fights on Deso-BL…skill delay/laggs where horrible at some points but cant do much bout it.

dF and us worked very well together(again props to dF <3 ) and only the time we took garri we joined forces…well not even there we merged into one zerg we were pretty seperated even while taking garri.

At the beginning we were all worried we wouldnt get much action on the map but both server throw good numbers at us! we had a blast! Hope the week will offer good fights and less skill delay/lagg

take care see you on the field!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Umad.7528

Umad.7528

Good fights on Deso-BL…skill delay/laggs where horrible at some points but cant do much bout it.

dF and us worked very well together(again props to dF <3 ) and only the time we took garri we joined forces…well not even there we merged into one zerg we were pretty seperated even while taking garri.

At the beginning we were all worried we wouldnt get much action on the map but both server throw good numbers at us! we had a blast! Hope the week will offer good fights and less skill delay/lagg

take care see you on the field!

still feel sad that fort ranik took your whirlpool in garri i will make sure we build you a new whirlpool this week:D Stonemist looks like nice whirlpool spot for me:D

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury
http://www.drivenbyfury.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

iorlas.6721

Why so much hate, bro?

It’s not so much the hate that bugs me .. it’s the total disregard (bordering on disrespect) that the haters are showing towards their own server-mates, who go onto the BLs to fight us so well. The hate being exhibited is so weak and a clear attempt at excusing the losing attitude of these people.

If I were on these servers, I’d be proud of the gameplay my team-mates have shown Desolation over the past week and a half, and not have poor excuses ready to throw around. Gandara (last week) and both Fort Ranick and Miller’s Sound have played some really good WvW, and have made, for me at least, a great game better.

As for Desolation .. we have nothing to be ashamed of here. Fact: Deso is a PvE server. At one time, it had a lot of disciplined and dedicated WvW guilds. However (FACT), our WvW Guild community was decimated! However, as a community (and thanks to some very special people) we survived! And we’re kitten ed proud of it!

Thanks to ANET, our PvE community has flocked to WvW for the achievements. And it has brought both benefits and problems. Everyone knows about the problems: queues, inexperienced WvW, inappropriate gear, etc. Here’s the thing .. our WvW guilds have taken a problem and have managed to make it an asset.

We will lose the PvE community once they get their achievements and the Living Story moves on. But if enough stay on becuase they enjoyed the friendly and mostly respectful Deso community, then yes, we’ll be back in touch for the Gold League .. and we will deserve to be there.

And, by God, they will fear us!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

LOL
Seriously!
You are responsible of the skill lag. You’re blobbing like noobs, seriously, get squads of 20-25 players max and stop the server charge burning.
Fights against Mya are totally worthless, your numbers + the enormous amount of PUGs sticking you is ridiculous. Besides annoying everyone, it gives no results to your server as you can barely keep one objective on the map.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

(edited by Kodora.9684)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ice ice baby.6083

ice ice baby.6083

LOL
Seriously!
You are responsible of the skill lag. You’re blobbing like noobs, seriously, get squads of 20-25 players max and stop the server charge burning.
Fights against Mya are totally worthless, your numbers + the enormous amount of PUGs sticking you is ridiculous. Besides annoying everyone, it gives no results to your server as you can barely keep one objective on the map.

These are the facts

There were no pugs in that borderland last night

Both us and mya ran with 25 guys

We faced zone blobs the whole night

Fort ranik had 4 25 man groups holding hands all night

Desolation had pug raid with whole zone

And for 1 hour during prime time on that map we held at least 2 keeps, at one point all 3.

Also there was no queue to the borderlands

We streamed the whole night, if you would likeo to take a look

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by ice ice baby.6083)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hipster.1264

Hipster.1264

We ran 24 guys that night, if you don’t believe me check our stream.
When Pugs decide to run with us it’s mostly bad for our group tbh since they serve as excellent rallybots.

Mirajane Grauwind Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

‘LAGG’

the excuse since Aug 2012.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

Sorry Kodora that u didnt enjoyed the fights.

But when the fights came we were only 24 guys in BL…we had mostly no queue on the BL cuz no commander tag was on the map so randoms sticked to other maps.

You did realize that all your guildgroups fought us all together whole evening?
Mabye us 24 were the reason for lagg…but can also be your zone and the fact that dF hat fights with Deso zone at the same time.

On reset we had to face GoD(guild fielding 40 or even 50?) and EXG and were 16 ourselfes cuz of queue and DCs….you had many different guild groups yesterday with same size as ours and still i cant recall all the names cuz they were mostly all together(except aZm…we had couple fights agaisnt them alone) and see us complain bout numbers?
For the ppt…we held every keep and tower of the map for short time!!. We held 3 keeps even longer we always had points as much as our third on the map..mostly more and that without Queue on the BL with mostly jsut us and dF so 50 guys on the map from miller only.

Is it so hard for some to say " Ty for the fights you guys did well on the bl! "?
Hope the thread stays relaxed and without flame as it has before!
Looking forward to the week!

(edited by wombatpanda.8165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Sorry Kodora that u didnt enjoyed the fights.

But when the fights came we were only 24 guys in BL…we had mostly no queue on the BL cuz no commander tag was on the map so randoms sticked to other maps.

You did realize that all your guildgroups fought us all together whole evening?
Mabye us 24 were the reason for lagg…but can also be your zone and the fact that dF hat fights with Deso zone at the same time.

On reset we had to face GoD(guild fielding 40 or even 50?) and EXG and were 16 ourselfes cuz of queue and DCs….you had many different guild groups yesterday with same size as ours and still i cant recall all the names cuz they were mostly all together(except aZm…we had couple fights agaisnt them alone) and see us complain bout numbers?
For the ppt…we held every keep and tower of the map for short time!!. We held 3 keeps even longer we always had points as much as our third on the map..mostly more and that without Queue on the BL with mostly jsut us and dF so 50 guys on the map from miller only.

Is it so hard for some to say " Ty for the fights you guys did well on the bl! "?
Hope the thread stays relaxed and without flame as it has before!
Looking forward to the week!

I have no clue what was going on yesterday at the Deso bl but I can tell you that most of the guys in there were AP hunters and there was no organisation going on at all. This weeks prime time has been quite kittenty tbh because of the god kitten ques. I think they were around 1 hour or then I’ve been in kittenty luck while being in queue. (too random system) And there was no one in the jp either according to my guildies.

But I applaud you for your accomplishment to hold most of our home bl with your 24 guys and the 25? dF guys.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

(edited by Weli.4568)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rock.7324

Rock.7324

I have no clue what was going on yesterday at the Deso bl

Wasn’t a particularly good afternoon/evening… Miller had Bay, Hills and Garrison and were mostly farming us even though there were more of us then them…
First time I’ve ever seen people rage on Serial (who I think does a great job usually) but it was, in a way, needed… there is no reason for 40 of us to hide against 20 of them (pulling # out of my kitten , but the ratio was like that) especially when they made a mistake a turtled in a wrong place… we had 2 ways of getting to them, but ended up doing nothing (or actually, doing nothing as a group, but people dying left and right due to the inactivity of Serial)
I wasn’t on TS so I don’t know what he was telling the peeps, but it just seemed a strange strategy.

I would like to thank Novembraria (or something similar) for leading yday morning at FR… s/he was patient and did a great job getting us to win points… plus, on the very positive side, s/he actually wrote in map chat what they are doing, not only saying it on TS.

* ’Ko leži ne beži! *
Rockbaby – Asura Guardian, Desolation EU :)
Rockavenger – Dwarf Paladin, Bronzebeard EU :D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

small reminder : if u see us dF or Mya (or anyone really, atleast i hope so :p )and we are fighting against equal (or group that we are able to beat alone.) WE NEVER interfere then, i personally dont support mass blobbing especially during prime time. and i think most will agree with this too.
ofc blobs happen while taking keeps and upgraded stuff, its normal since nobody cannot take major objectives alone if it has whole zone defending it.
just a reminder for future.

(edited by Covis.6037)

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

I don’t think we should argue here about skill lagg etc and blame other servers, because ALL servers blob, there are guilds within a server that try not to blob, but even then it isnt always possible, as you have to defend and attack objectives, 25 guys doesnt take a T3 keep easily so you need more unfortunately.

I would like to say dF is open for GvG this week, 15v15 or 20v20.
Usual rules

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sai Ree.5960

Sai Ree.5960

On reset we had to face GoD(guild fielding 40 or even 50?) and EXG and were 16 ourselfes

On resets we might manage to get up to 35 players, but on average it’s more like 20. We run tagged, and we usually have some random ppl following – not that many though because during guild raids we are on our own ts and not on desospeak.
We will never interfere in a GvG, but if a fellow deso guild gets in trouble in a fight in open field, we go for the kill, which is only normal. After all, we all play to win.

GoD, during guild raids at least, typically goes straight for the fights – if we take a keep or such, it’s because we hope it’ll draw attention.
We only leave a fight
1/ when it would be sure death – we’re not afraid of being less but we’re not stupid either, and we try work with the geography of the map, so it might be that we wait/reposition for a better chance at a better spot
2/ when it gets boring because red names keep running blindly into their pixeldeath and/or our inventories got full
3/ when we wipe, which yes, happens, duh. I dare say though we usually don’t.

Individual GoD commanders leading non-guild raids may play differently of course.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

LOL
Seriously!

mate, probably you haven’t read previous posts where it was saying that Desolation is in a state of rebuilding the WvW community.
PUGs are as important as others in this phase and I think they should be welcomed.
In an ideal world you would be right and it would be possible to organize your beautiful 20-25 player parties fights with no lag.
Reality check: probably only the top 3-4 servers in the gold league could barely have that kind of organization.
I commend you to be a dreamer, though.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

LET ME IN EB PLS

Broski

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

LOL
Seriously!

LOL
Seriously!
Are you the funniest guy back home?

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Hats off to two EVO eles @ MS BL. You are really awesome. Fighting you it’s the most entertaining thing I encountered so far @ WvW. Really enjoyable and I hope we will get some more nice fights during the week!

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Yeah, right. Mya runs with 24 players, doesn’t create skill lag and has all 3 keeps on the map. /surrender

http://i.imgur.com/eAGcTK7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D5Gzb0H.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3DdU7MS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/47VPi85.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OWLzDr5.jpg

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Yeah, right. Mya runs with 24 players, doesn’t create skill lag and has all 3 keeps on the map. /surrender

when did GoD became mya? im confused, all your picture proves is that millers sound fought desolation lol.
Anyway nice try maybe tommorow:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Yeah sure lots of deso on first and last screenshot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CmOnCryBaby.4075

CmOnCryBaby.4075

Another day, another Enemys, same bullkitten guys are talking about

From Yesterday aZm, SoW, RCT and LYRE fighting 25 ppl

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21167169/gw427.jpg.html

when Mya joined us to help against your Guildblob you guys got aleast double of our numbers.

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21167178/gw428.jpg.html

Disturbed Squad [DISS]|||Cmon Cry Baby – Guard ||| Drakkar Lake… i mean wtf

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Yeah sure lots of deso on first and last screenshot.

and the first is what? 2 guild groups standing there waiting to attack a T3 bay. last one is guilds inside a T3 bay. what do u expect that deso it just giving bay away against 25 player guild group?

Again nice try. maybe tommorow is your day:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Attack 2 different gates with your 2×25 zerg guilds like you did on Shadaran and everybody on the BL will be fine in terms of skill lag. 50+ ppl on a gate is simply inefficient and makes 250 people have a sh**ty evening because of server charge.

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

I see….Raniks finest forum-warriors was send upon us!! Everyone be careful they are here for a bloodshed!(Rumors they have 250k kills on forum reached months ago!)

Random pics of 2 enemy servers fighting? [X]
Funny accusations? [X]
Managed to start a flame war? [ ]

Sry SoW not gonna happen! Love especially when your raid kills solo [Mya]s and spam emotes…shows sportmanship and grown-up! <3

Back to important things…serious problems in this game if it can be called game…not sure bout that cuz it aint playable anymore for most of the time -.-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alystene.2418

Alystene.2418

Is a 12vs12 ( our max number those days ) possible Mya ?
If we lose, we shut up.
If u lose, in french " je veux une photo de votre raid leader, la tête entre ses jambes, embrassant son cul ".

Good deal ?

Enetsyla – War | Alystene Noree – Guardian
Xxoii – Engeneer [SoW]
Fort Ranik

(edited by Alystene.2418)

in Match-ups

Umad.7528

Attack 2 different gates with your 2×25 zerg guilds like you did on Shadaran and everybody on the BL will be fine in terms of skill lag. 50+ ppl on a gate is simply inefficient and makes 250 people have a sh**ty evening because of server charge.

Did you ever even look at your minimap last 2 days? Might want to do that before u try start a flame war:)

Leader of
[dF]Driven by Fury

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

Another day, another Enemys, same bullkitten guys are talking about

From Yesterday aZm, SoW, RCT and LYRE fighting 25 ppl

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21167169/gw427.jpg.html

when Mya joined us to help against your Guildblob you guys got aleast double of our numbers.

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-21167178/gw428.jpg.html

dat graphics settings though T_T
upgrade yo pc!!

btw good job god + gt + pugs for holding on bay

Roleplayer.

(edited by AgentChaos.4932)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

I would suggest you to get some knowledge about “ZERG” word before you post bullkitten like this.

Love & Peace <3

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

Thx to all the Ranik and Deso “Roamers” I meet this morning, you did so great killing me 3 or 4 vs 1 and dying every time you solo me. Mad Respect for dancing on me when i am downed too- love you!

Ahh… I was kind of hoping that this thread wouldn’t come down to this. But all there is to say I feel sorry for you and to what happened. It’s sad when people can’t respect their enemies. I mean it’s normal if you get ganked while roaming but laughing and corpsejumping/dancing is on another level of disrespect.

The thing even more sadder than corpse jumping/dancing is when your allies start badmouthing their commanders.

Desolation

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Back to important things…serious problems in this game if it can be called game…not sure bout that cuz it aint playable anymore for most of the time -.-

Well, think about it seriously for 2 seconds dude. On the other BLs on which you were not, there was barely any lag during the prime times since the match-up started, according to some mates whom we asked. So to be clear, once again, your noob blob IS indeed creating the BL skill lag. That’s why everybody’s trying to get on a BL on which you are not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Ok, i understand somehow that SOW is a place for the mentally challenged but i mean have you even looked at your screenshots ? You pictured fights of Desolation against MS with 2 Guilds. Congratulation anyways, at least you managed to find the Print Screen button.

If u lose, in french " je veux une photo de votre raid leader, la tête entre ses jambes, embrassant son cul ".

How about “taire et manger des grenouilles”

Good Deal ?

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Omg, stop this general miller ill-faith, just look at screens 1 and 5 which are out of combat if you wanna see what a big red cloud Mya “24 players group” looks like and acknowledge they’re not playing alone, creating a blob which makes skill lag on the whole BL they’re playing on. The other screenshots were posted to show how ridiculous this kind of fights are, totally worthless to go Xvs50+ with horrible skill lag.

(edited by Kodora.9684)

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

Enough with your kitten whining. Don’t play if it bothers you so much. Blobbing happens, so deal with it.

I don’t give a kitten if they ran with 80 man zerg. If they want to play like that then so be it. You don’t have to run right into the blob so you won’t get blobbed. And it might be they ran together only during the bay fight which is quite understandable because if i’m not completely wrong bay was t3 with waypoint that day so it would only be wise to hit that kind of target with bigger force.

Desolation

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

But you are being a hypocrite as you run with whole zone as well

Maybe you are the ones causing the lagg?

Or maybe, just maybe the wvw servers can’t cope at the moment, with how ante have set this game up.

Stop being a mellowdramatic prick and wake up to what the real problem is.
At the moment you sound like a 12 year old kid

Oh and GD are on millers now, so gonna be even more laggy and it will all be millers fault haha

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by ice ice baby.6083)

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

I don’t know if there is a language issue here or if this is pure ill-faith.
OFC I’m not interested in Xvs50 fights. OFC I’m not running into them. I’m not “whining about being blobbed” either, never saw Mya winning a fight at equal numbers anyway. What I’m saying is that there is skill lag on Mya’s BL every evening (and even afternoons) whilst the other BLs are skill lag free. So if I’m whining for one thing, it’s for that skill lag. OFC Anet is the one to blame. But players can also do their part and use the game as it is i.e. running with small groups, have interesting, fun and skill lag free fights.

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

You mean mya who was ranked 3rd in eu gvg rankings never won a fair fight?

I’m not even part of mya but what you are saying is completely unfair towards them

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Well if they’re that good, they should probably stop blobbing with you dF guys and pretend they’re running 24 all the time.
I would love to see if they’re any good, so yeah, let’s 12 vs 12 and allow their BL to be free of lag. From what I’ve seen so far we killed their “24 man group” with 12 SoW and a few rallybots two days ago on deso BL. Think it’s about the only fight we played against them cause there is simply no interest for us playing with lags.

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

to be fair 12vs12 is quite a low number. gvg is usually 15v15 or 20v20. im sure if you request that they will be more than happy to gvg you ^^

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

And also we only team up with mya if another server is blobbing or we take t3 keep which is what we was trying to do last night

Oh and we would be up for 15v15 also

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Kodora.9684

Can’t have 15 this week unfortunately, holidays, computer crashes etc. We might 10vs10 against ExG at the end of the MU too.
I reckon I saw Mya and dF running (almost – plenty of rallybots with Mya and terrible skill lag around them) on their own two days ago on deso BL, but it didn’t last long and that’s why FR had to blob south of Bay which can be seen on CmonCryBaby’s sshots. Kind of primate action>reaction behavior from FR which doesn’t help with the lag situation.

in Match-ups

ice ice baby.6083

Actually read the chat, u came to wipe dF all of you, then we called mya for help because we know we can’t take 4 guilds on alone with 20-25 guys

Pure, Leader Of ;
[dF]Driven by Fury
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ilbyria.2706

Ilbyria.2706

Blobs are annoying when you want a fight, but it’s part of the system. And it’s not that much of a problem when you see a blob like Desolation has a hard time splitting to defend 2 points at a time. (though, it still hurts like hell when you are at the tower they chose to defend… :’| )

I’ve got a question for the Millers who played on FR borderland those last 2 evenings (genuine, no troll or provocation intended) :
You (Miller) and us (FR) have been trying to reset this kitten ed full upgraded T3 Desolation Bay for 2 evenings now.
Sometimes we even managed to break through the 2nd gate and somehow see the lord (sort of… need some imagination to see though the Desolation mass). And then you came. No disapprobation here, we happily did the same to try to snatch up the keep under your nose when you opened the door.

But… why did you focus FR in Bay every time you got the opportunity? There is plenty of space in Bay, and more than a way to get to the Lord. We (Miller and FR) had dozens of golden chances to reset this keep, but every time I saw Miller run to FR position and we just ended killing each other while Desolation eat popcorn on the walls and enjoyed the show… I don’t like helping Desolation keep Bay, or see them eating pop corn.

Why couldn’t we just prioritize, kick Desolation out and then resume to happily slaughter each other ?
I won’t say we would not try to get Bay ninja style during the fights (<3)… but even if we (FR) got it, it would be a wooden T0 we suck at defending that you can break into in 5 minutes … top… without siege weapons… and disguised as pink quaggans.

Plus, it would annoy Desolation. Master win.

Two evenings in a row is a little too much for this nonsense, I needed to ask :p

FR

in Match-ups

AgentChaos.4932

And also we only team up with mya if another server is blobbing or we take t3 keep which is what we was trying to do last night

Oh and we would be up for 15v15 also

and 20vs20

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

Weli.4568

Blobs are annoying when you want a fight, but it’s part of the system. And it’s not that much of a problem when you see a blob like Desolation has a hard time splitting to defend 2 points at a time. (though, it still hurts like hell when you are at the tower they chose to defend… :’| )

I’ve got a question for the Millers who played on FR borderland those last 2 evenings (genuine, no troll or provocation intended) :
You (Miller) and us (FR) have been trying to reset this kitten ed full upgraded T3 Desolation Bay for 2 evenings now.
Sometimes we even managed to break through the 2nd gate and somehow see the lord (sort of… need some imagination to see though the Desolation mass). And then you came. No disapprobation here, we happily did the same to try to snatch up the keep under your nose when you opened the door.

But… why did you focus FR in Bay every time you got the opportunity? There is plenty of space in Bay, and more than a way to get to the Lord. We (Miller and FR) had dozens of golden chances to reset this keep, but every time I saw Miller run to FR position and we just ended killing each other while Desolation eat popcorn on the walls and enjoyed the show… I don’t like helping Desolation keep Bay, or see them eating pop corn.

Why couldn’t we just prioritize, kick Desolation out and then resume to happily slaughter each other ?
I won’t say we would not try to get Bay ninja style during the fights (<3)… but even if we (FR) got it, it would be a wooden T0 we suck at defending that you can break into in 5 minutes … top… without siege weapons… and disguised as pink quaggans.

Plus, it would annoy Desolation. Master win.

Two evenings in a row is a little too much for this nonsense, I needed to ask :p

Well you got the reset now. Because Millers came to say hi when there was 6 guys in the whole map xd Well I hope we can get it back to t3 with wp

Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Goodluck have fun, nice fights in FR BL till i dc’d. Will be leading till 7am, looking forward to fighting the FR night teams

The funniest reset in a long time!!!!

Scores started resetting and spamming F on the green portal commenced

It reset and i suddenly appear in the middle of a millers zerg with you and a few of your guys and me and few of mine. We wiped them fast and then you rushed straight to the FR garrison…..i had to follow.

Check this video out of the attack in FR Garri , more videos from this reset will be uploaded soon.

INVI + TLA + unexpected guests PT (FR BL reset 25.10) GW2 Guild Wars 2 WvW Desolation

I was commanding our open raid event on Desolation Server in Guild Wars 2 on the 25th October. This is a small video of the initial lag fest in FR garrison.

We / Eternal Invictus planned on getting at least 30 of us plus a few special guests from TLA guild into Fort Ranik Borderland……well lets say it didn’t quite go to plan.

Being a reset event and Friday night anyway its always a task due to the amount of players online, coupled with the new WvW achievement points….its made it impossible for any guild to have organized raids like they used to.

WvW restarted instantly when the points reset to Zero and caught alot of us out, only 50% of us got into FR BL…..the rest were in queue.

We managed to get around 8 INVI into the map and maybe 8 TLA…..mainly due to the fact we suddenly appeared ontop of enemy zerg surrounded by another Deso commander ’’Ins’’. I later found out he had to come to our border as EB was fully queued in seconds…..he had over 140 players in his Team speak channel…clearly they could not all be in Fr BL either.

It was quite a good reset apart from the fact the guild (us INVI) were separated over various maps and queues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: louis antoine.1287

louis antoine.1287

GD really on miller ?

Yesterday, on deso map many great fight with oO, Army and SM ( i speak only for the fight without add ). If oO and/or Army want some scrims it’s oky for us, but i think next time aZm is on Miller bl (wednesday/thursday) and many queues does we havn’t 20 ppl at the beginning of prime

The Heldour – [aZm] aZimut/Za Imuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

Sai ree is totally right about this.

We GoD members prefer the fights over the keeps/towers
Also when we have a guild raid we have max 25 ppl tbh pretty sure of those MAX 25 (in a good day) few are AFK in a border.

Anyway what i came here for ty millers and fort ranik for the farm yesterday evening/night even when we had like 10 we still beated 40+ of you guy’s it became even hilarious. Tyvm GoD Commander vero for the awesome commanding that moment it was epic.

It took also a long time till you guy’s could cap bay which was funny we didnt had as much people millers or fort ranik had still we survived 2 waves of millers+ fort raniks. Without getting the time to recrover. And still we won and many if you running out bay or trying to hide inside bay.
since i"m a GoD member i dont alone want to see clown fights like i’ve seen last night which was hilarious how hard you guy’s failed xD (is it our communication or how we play toghetter) i dont know but it was funny.
i also want some good fights which give us a hard time it seems even with less people in our team it looks like a joke.

Now wait to let the flaming start untill i get my bag of popcorn.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

had a nice run yday with GoD and GT against dF and Mya keep up with the fights guys it was a blast…. <3 <3 <3 lots of love for Mya from an ex-Coin member ^^ keep it up guys oh and /hug for all the sad FR forum warriors just because I can………..see ya on the borderlands =P

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I find it really surprising FR crying considering they only got points last week from PVD
(Nightcrew) points tick was awful the rest of the time

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation