Desolatoin/Fort Ranik/Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amroc.1947

Amroc.1947

lol skip to 1min 21s to see you wiping easy in hills lord room…and we had easily around same numbers.

Very impressive how you manage to hold the entrance of the lord room against even numbers

[TEO] – Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

So we took FR’s Garri and when we swept, we found a Mesmer dead at every gate.

So it seems they co-ordinate very well when bug abuse is the objective.

You forgot to cover up a name there :P

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

Attachments:

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

in Match-ups

Posted by: canadez.5328

canadez.5328

Sadly to see that some people from Fort Ranik are so desperate that they have to exploit into Bay some guy called Luw Loves Eva [wAve]. And before someone tries to argue ressing through gate is an exploit,

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

lol skip to 1min 21s to see you wiping easy in hills lord room…and we had easily around same numbers.

Very impressive how you manage to hold the entrance of the lord room against even numbers

We didnt hold any entrance , we let them in…did you see us hold any choke point /@@
seriously get some glasses.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Heads up to INC tonight @ GH BL. You guys are really awesome much respect, the fights were outstanding!

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Epic nite yesterday and morning, capping GH keep on eb was the highlight. GG to all that helped me while i tagged up. Shame we had lost deso hills wp due to lack of communication…..we just managed to save bay. GH and FR how did you like my epic deso garri defence on our home border with ma GOLEM. Omega golems OP to defend. ….. great fights anyway on eb and deso bl….love small scale stuff.

Checkout this video of INVI open raid last night on GH BL where I was tagged up /leading the farmfest. few clips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4npmzwaf51g

Shame we couldnt take your keep, but you had too many separate groups/wp and spawn advantage… i really miss the separate guild groups we used to have on deso server to co-ordinate attacks…so hard to do anything with 1 blob against separate organised groups. GG GH nice defending.

Lol I like the part where you have to turn the settings down or else your pc wont be able to handle your enormous blob
And that wasnt fun, that was everything that is wrong with wvw right in one video.

Btw this is not me or my video, a guildy you can clearly see he is not tagged @@ ….the quality is really good tbh not seen another as good tbh when runnign so many numbers and he turned his settings down as i asked everyone too in TS as garri fights are normally laggy….most pc’s cant handle this game and its amazing at the spec of pc you have to have to even run it at medium settings.

I’m now waiting for your epic video upload or an epic forum reply…..anyway nothing wrong with WvW….i love to play the game in many ways…spvp wvw roaming…small skirmish’s and blobfests. Variety is the spice of life they say…or some kitten like that.

People always take my comments way too personal. Dont please.
I do not have an epic video because small scale looks way less impressive of course.
Let me tell you what I finf wrong in that vid and remember this has nothing to do with deso, GH does it also.
One big train/zerg/blob whatever you call it. people running through mobs going 1,1,1,1,1,1,1, sometimes 2 because you can just do this when you have more numbers. It’s the way wvw now works. You can just rez everyone during the fight or after it does not matter. The defenders can go out kill one of you but it makes no difference, they get instarezzed. And when one of the defenders dies, they have to waypoint most of the time.
Waypoints in enemy borderlands is also kinda weird because it allows them to be back right after we killed the zerg and dead people in keeps acting like scouts to tell when to attack.
So again, nothing to do with you or your server, every server does it. I also love wvw, but there is much improvement, I am sure some would agree.
Happy hunting Sylosis, I hope I did not dissapoint you without an epic vid or epic comment :/

You running internet explorer by any chance? I quite clearly remember idiots complaining about pointless things like that 7 months ago, weird.

Come down from your blob server and visit bottom of the bronze league for a good view. And internet explorer wtf is that about, don’t drink and post at the same time?

Well that joke went straight over your head, I’m not going to bother explaining it but basically, complaining about blobs is stupid. Do you really think your text on the forums will make them change their minds? Blobbers won’t stop blobbing, if you want to make them look stupid, wipe them then post a video on the forums. That would be much more effective than crying.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Heads up to INC tonight @ GH BL. You guys are really awesome much respect, the fights were outstanding!

thanks also.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Epic nite yesterday and morning, capping GH keep on eb was the highlight. GG to all that helped me while i tagged up. Shame we had lost deso hills wp due to lack of communication…..we just managed to save bay. GH and FR how did you like my epic deso garri defence on our home border with ma GOLEM. Omega golems OP to defend. ….. great fights anyway on eb and deso bl….love small scale stuff.

Checkout this video of INVI open raid last night on GH BL where I was tagged up /leading the farmfest. few clips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4npmzwaf51g

Shame we couldnt take your keep, but you had too many separate groups/wp and spawn advantage… i really miss the separate guild groups we used to have on deso server to co-ordinate attacks…so hard to do anything with 1 blob against separate organised groups. GG GH nice defending.

Lol I like the part where you have to turn the settings down or else your pc wont be able to handle your enormous blob
And that wasnt fun, that was everything that is wrong with wvw right in one video.

Btw this is not me or my video, a guildy you can clearly see he is not tagged @@ ….the quality is really good tbh not seen another as good tbh when runnign so many numbers and he turned his settings down as i asked everyone too in TS as garri fights are normally laggy….most pc’s cant handle this game and its amazing at the spec of pc you have to have to even run it at medium settings.

I’m now waiting for your epic video upload or an epic forum reply…..anyway nothing wrong with WvW….i love to play the game in many ways…spvp wvw roaming…small skirmish’s and blobfests. Variety is the spice of life they say…or some kitten like that.

I do not have an epic video because small scale looks way less impressive of course.
Let me tell you what I finf wrong in that vid and remember this has nothing to do with deso, GH does it also.
One big train/zerg/blob whatever you call it. people running through mobs going 1,1,1,1,1,1,1, sometimes 2 because you can just do this when you have more numbers. It’s the way wvw now works. You can just rez everyone during the fight or after it does not matter. The defenders can go out kill one of you but it makes no difference, they get instarezzed. And when one of the defenders dies, they have to waypoint most of the time.
Waypoints in enemy borderlands is also kinda weird because it allows them to be back right after we killed the zerg and dead people in keeps acting like scouts to tell when to attack.
So again, nothing to do with you or your server, every server does it. I also love wvw, but there is much improvement, I am sure some would agree.
Happy hunting Sylosis, I hope I did not dissapoint you without an epic vid or epic comment :/

You running internet explorer by any chance? I quite clearly remember idiots complaining about pointless things like that 7 months ago, weird.

Come down from your blob server and visit bottom of the bronze league for a good view. And internet explorer wtf is that about, don’t drink and post at the same time?

Well that joke went straight over your head, I’m not going to bother explaining it but basically, complaining about blobs is stupid. Do you really think your text on the forums will make them change their minds? Blobbers won’t stop blobbing, if you want to make them look stupid, wipe them then post a video on the forums. That would be much more effective than crying.

Great joke then huh… I dont have to make them look stupid, it’s not about that. It’s about Anet seeing and reading that these blobs are not the right direction of wvw and they should do something about it. Call it whining crying whatever you want, but not complaining about it is not going to help..

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

Ow lord, Deso just got golem dropped. Didn’t expect that NOW YOU DID YOU!?=

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Great joke then huh… I dont have to make them look stupid, it’s not about that. It’s about Anet seeing and reading that these blobs are not the right direction of wvw and they should do something about it. Call it whining crying whatever you want, but not complaining about it is not going to help..

#TEARSb4BEDTIME

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

How did you do bud? bet it was the best fights ever…so jealous.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Gz deso 3 am and your blob capped our keep. I hope something goes horribly wrong and you end up in gold league next season, you think you’d be outmatched there but i’d be happy knowing they would be stomping you all day/night.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Uh oh never seen this much PU mesmers. Maybe if you guys had more of those you might be able to annoy the enemy so much they quit playing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurppa.9473

Kurppa.9473

Gz deso 3 am and your blob capped our keep. I hope something goes horribly wrong and you end up in gold league next season, you think you’d be outmatched there but i’d be happy knowing they would be stomping you all day/night.

Just that you could be stomping some weaker opponents, cuz you can’t do it against Deso?

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Last day before i go on a gw2 slack…..TANKOLATION join me in teamspeak and EB BL.

Time for some fun.

p.s we have 4 players in ts TOTAL i think…deso have given up pvdíng? what is this madness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

So you’re complaining about people being in at 3am, but you were in? If something like us getting beat in gold league makes you happy then good for you……..Have you ever kissed a girl before?

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

Look at the ppt …noone cares mate. 100k ahead in points, no-one in deso is remotely trying hard now, but hey as long as you had fun thats all that counts.

NOW YOU DID YOU….is this english>?

SAY WHAT GOLEM RUSH IN A GAME THAT LETS YOU BUILD GOLEMS>>>>>NO WAY …… we used the golem rush when it was cool & you were sucking on your mammas titty.

Oh what a filthy casual you are, with your easy mode blob server.

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

the amount of QQ is out of control….. sadly you dont deserve any respect with your crying on forums that you cant compete with our coverage its not our fault……. anyways tnx for all the fights !

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Look at the ppt …noone cares mate. 100k ahead in points, no-one in deso is remotely trying hard now, but hey as long as you had fun thats all that counts.

SAY WHAT GOLEM RUSH IN A GAME THAT LETS YOU BUILD GOLEMS>>>>>NO WAY …… we used the golem rush when it was cool & you were sucking on your mammas titty.

No problem, thanks for the 20+ lootbags I got from that fight alone. I do hope one of those was from you, I got one with 2 copper in it so it could be. It was still fun to see those golems come from mendons. And the panic from some of our players =)

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

No problem, thanks for the 20+ lootbags I got from that fight alone. I do hope one of those was from you, I got one with 2 copper in it so it could be. It was still fun to see those golems come from mendons. And the panic from some of our players =)

Not me bud, i was asleep…….however i was tagged on eb minute ago taking everything with our blob……QQ

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Oh what a filthy casual you are, with your easy mode blob server.

I would agree with this statement XD

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Not me bud, i was asleep…….however i was tagged on eb minute ago taking everything with our blob……QQ

You must feel so special that you and you alone could do such a feat. Keep it up, you make all wvw fighters proud.

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

You must feel so special that you and you alone could do such a feat. Keep it up, you make all wvw fighters proud.

I’m happy that some of deso’s pve players are still in wvw even though they have the AP’s completed……good to see they like this gameplay as opposed to pve 24/7. Hopefully this new taste they have gets them into an organised guild…can only be good for the server. Yeah sure i’m happy we have coverage again….its nice to not lose all the time. …but i do agree we have coverage and should be back in a higher league. Do i miss logging on in the morning to see viz have golem pvd’d everything…no…..i can feel your pain..been there done that m8.
Try to control what you can…everything else is irrelevant…less tears buddy.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Well since I am original from FoW I am used to being the underdog. You should try and visit some of the bottom servers to see what they have to put up with =). Or go to Mos millenium to see that right now they have nothing in EB or any BL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Well since I am original from FoW I am used to being the underdog. You should try and visit some of the bottom servers to see what they have to put up with =). Or go to Mos millenium to see that right now they have nothing in EB or any BL.

Don’t bother, they can’t hear you over the sound of 70 man pressing 1 over and over and over and over again against doors.

What you may suggest to them is, try to get on during prime time, where we gets snowed under by the mountains of loot bags from deso 70 man guild runs 15 man pug groups.

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Why the hell would i do that? When i have amazing players to play with in deso? The community is amazing and we have fun……community NO.1

Been on other server’s and can say Deso’s rallybots are by far the greatest.

I’ll upload a video of last friday’s TLA INVI raid to give you a glimpse of the fun we have, we were 1 tagged up group facing separate guilds such as RAGE, INC, Rise, Dova, EO and others……we were fighting miles away from our waypoint inside enemy garri. The best fight ive/we have had in a long time…and if anyone from this event see’s this video they will remember this day.

Anyway hope my guildy doesnt mind if i also use the teamspeak recording, YURDO was leading this first fight…and tbh it was so much fun, movement was good could of been better, we lost people slowly and crumbled…but i wouldnt say we insta wiped.

You will hear me talking alot…when Yurdo was not, moaning in ts about waterfields, shouting hammerstun, swearing at people to finish the downs and laughing when Yurdo calls for banners….when im sitting at full HP.

p.s My internet is slow so don’t expect it to be up straight away. btw my daughter just said to me ‘does he want his mummy’’ lmao she is 3 years old and even she understands when someone is crying….. Maybe your parents used Johnsons shampoo when you were younger and its made you a little soft.

(edited by Sylosis.7125)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Oy! Perish? Your 3 yr old daughter can read forum english???!!
/Blood marks card to ensure his 7 yr old son gets no where near Perish’s daughter..

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Well I am curious, I wonder if I can count all the 1 clicks..

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Well I am curious, I wonder if I can count all the 1 clicks..

This will be a while before its ready http://youtu.be/aan5fkzfSiE

Mate you should check it out at 3:05 of the video, the raid commander says in ts ‘’[commands being said then it goes silent for few seconds]…………………’‘errrr……….. full dmg on stairs’‘, then then music goes quiet and one of our Viking’s says ‘’oh im down’’ ………….its glorious.

Starting to upload it now.

(edited by Sylosis.7125)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Pig.2890

Mad Pig.2890

FR has apologized saying that they hadn’t intentionally died on the gate with Mesmers, but was in fact, all by chance.

You think your life is hard? You don’t even main a Ranger.
~Desolation~

(edited by Mad Pig.2890)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

aspirine i dont know what kind of kittenty connection or computer you have but at least all my skills work perfectly fine.

Havent had any serious lag since the silver league started. But before that when we were still fightin against vizunah. all the sm fights we had included crazy skill lag and you were lucky if your skill number 1 worked.

Stop with this QQ and please give us more pew pew.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

aspirine i dont know what kind of kittenty connection or computer you have but at least all my skills work perfectly fine.

Havent had any serious lag since the silver league started. But before that when we were still fightin against vizunah. all the sm fights we had included crazy skill lag and you were lucky if your skill number 1 worked.

Stop with this QQ and please give us more pew pew.

well hello there mr serious. It’s a known used phrase that blobs only use 1,1,1,1,1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

So much QQ over abit of coverage and zergs lmao try fighting Vizunah for 4 months when you have 1/10th their population and then you know what under-population issues feel like.

Deso is winning, it’s getting more and more organised and i actually can’t wait to go back to gold league to get away from all you “skillful” 20 man groups haha

And as for FR leaving dead mesmers at any gate in any tower / keep you take, really? What’s the matter can’t your blobs take anything legit so you have to resort to such tactics?

I’ve personnally had loads of fun, and if i have fun at your expense, tough kitten! See ya on the battlefield

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luw.1263

Luw.1263

Hi, My name is Luw Luvs Eva, the mesmer u’re speakin’ about.

I’m here to explain you why u saw me next to that door, being rez’ by a mate ..

First of all :
I didn’t aim to exploit a bug or whatever, I just wanted to go out. (really ==‘)
Indeed, since the last update, I’ve got a huge problem (that I noticed to Anet) : I can’t use Alt+F4,F12 & I can’t go at spawn cuz it says to me “you’re still in fight”, & so & so ..
So I have to wait till something happens

Secondly :
I’m really sorry about dat mistake,and if u got my name, it’s because I grouped with one of your mate, frome the guild “Cheeez [CHZ]” to explain my problem properly.. I just wanted to go out of the fortress, that’s all.

3rd :
I swear one thing : Each time I come back to life, I run to leave, and not to hide again ( when I’m not afk [Rage-AFK, I admit ^^’] ).

4th :
I hope you’ll understand my problem, and if u see me being rez again, just follow me, and u will see, I just go out :/ (and run away to survive, I don’t wanna be stuck again ;( )

Now, have a nice day, and rly sorry for dat mistake.

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

So much QQ over abit of coverage and zergs lmao try fighting Vizunah for 4 months when you have 1/10th their population and then you know what under-population issues feel like.

Deso is winning, it’s getting more and more organised and i actually can’t wait to go back to gold league to get away from all you “skillful” 20 man groups haha

I dont know, but that seems to be a nice contradiction there. Vizunah is a lot better than deso following that logic.
Also if you did not chicken out of the gold league you would be there already. Have fun there =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eva In Love.5894

Eva In Love.5894

FR has apologized saying that they hadn’t intentionally died on the gate with Mesmers, but was in fact, all by chance.

Like Deso who’s loosing his matchup before season .. I think it’s really hard to win your MU now, on silver div ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

I don’t usually post on the forums anymore since its full of QQ most of the time.
Just some points
- QQ about invi’s 50 man groups. yea we do raid with a tag up on certain days, and other days we run untagged, why would we only run closed raids if we can play with lots of deso’s great community.
- Thumbs up to INC, great fights I dont feel bad losing to you guys:)
- FURY, I loved the fights vs furious cookies, I’d say most fights could end up winning or losing for both sides, love such battles.
- Perish video, my first time leading a big group who listened to me
- I’m looking back some footage I shot this week, I know there are more guilds we faced who showed nice resistance, and it’s not that I didnt notice that, it’s that I just aren’t sure who we all faced besides the above named Guilds. Might post a lil vid of some of these fights aswell.
- Let’s drop the QQ, Its easy being a jerk on your computer, try not to be

Cheers

(edited by yurdo.6985)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

SoW+friends’ video for this match-up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RreK0EYUn24
We were running 15-20 this week (including friends), thanks for some great fights.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Kitten.7359

Mr Kitten.7359

Had some real fun in GH BL this night, I realize we blobbed really big but nonetheless we got some nice long fights in garri and godslore. Props to RCT for the fact that they keep jumping on the horse and trying too fight and snipe things with 20ish ppl and putting up nice fights.

[Yak] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

2 weeks, few terms, and again [EXG] 2 min before GvG canceling it. Wtf is wrong with you. First day, you didint have people to play with us, but played with VoTF, then again you have no people, yesterday same story. Im mad, and dont want to play with you anymore.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Oh hey, well first of all we played with Votf on the fly, so no official match and we didn’t have 15 guys so we had some skirmishes which end up with only 8 in the end. We have only just started and our current roster consists out of only 15 guys that can’t always make it on the same day. If you send us a challenge on monday don’t assume we will just accept on the fly because we need some more time to get our guys together. Grotesque clearly stated wednessday OR thursday and since some guys couldn’t make wednessday we would’ve gone for thursday. Unfortunately you backed out now, that’s fine though. We’ll have a lovely GvG with [FURY] instead.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

@Lotus – as I told your leader the other night, we are unsure to be able to muster our numbers for wednesday as your leader was rather late replying towards our request and thus having no time to properly organise my guys.

Resouled explained it properly. We don’t have the luxury unlike you guys to run with massive numbers, yet. We’ll meet again, thats for sure, be it GvG or open field battles and we promise it will be quick .

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

Deso, it’s nice that you have massive numbers this time of day and all but can you please at least do the decent thing and go for the 2nd place server instead of just karma training over the 3rd? I’m sure you would find a bit more even fights on blue bl right now, considering theirs is all blue while ours is all green. Thanks.

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: tichai.4351

tichai.4351

Deso, it’s nice that you have massive numbers this time of day and all but can you please at least do the decent thing and go for the 2nd place server instead of just karma training over the 3rd? I’m sure you would find a bit more even fights on blue bl right now, considering theirs is all blue while ours is all green. Thanks.

What? Deso pugs give up easy mode PvD in favour of fights? Maybe in a parallel universe

Scrub Guardian [CHvc]
Gunnar’s Hold www.gunnarshold.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

@Lotus – as I told your leader the other night, we are unsure to be able to muster our numbers for wednesday as your leader was rather late replying towards our request and thus having no time to properly organise my guys.

Resouled explained it properly. We don’t have the luxury unlike you guys to run with massive numbers, yet. We’ll meet again, thats for sure, be it GvG or open field battles and we promise it will be quick .

Dear Sir, please, stop twisting things around and do not force me to copy > paste your mail from Tuesday and the other from Sunday last week. Meeting next time? Very doubtful. First time in this game I met with this kind of situation and won’t let it happen again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Its nice to see matchup threads havent changed at all in the 2 months I was gone.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Love is in the air!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: local.1206

local.1206

Oh hey, well first of all we played with Votf on the fly, so no official match and we didn’t have 15 guys so we had some skirmishes which end up with only 8 in the end. We have only just started and our current roster consists out of only 15 guys that can’t always make it on the same day. If you send us a challenge on monday don’t assume we will just accept on the fly because we need some more time to get our guys together. Grotesque clearly stated wednessday OR thursday and since some guys couldn’t make wednessday we would’ve gone for thursday. Unfortunately you backed out now, that’s fine though. We’ll have a lovely GvG with [FURY] instead.

no dude, on Monday Grotesque specifically said you are available for GvG both on Wednesday AND Thursday. So yes you backed out for… i dont even remember how many times it happened in the past two weeks.

Screenshot to prove you wrong.

http://i43.tinypic.com/iwkyuc.png

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Idk if you’re familiar with word “whether” are you? And please don’t make anything up, we’re all big boyz I hope.