Dh Vs. DR Vs. Kai - Week 4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

Dr’s naked attack on DH Bay, was unexpected and awesome. Not something that I ever thought I’d see in wvw. <3 you guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

lol god forbid we annoy you when we play this game.

Haha not telling anyone what to/not to do, I’m just saying that you earn a negative reputation that way. Besides, why would you want to annoy people, for no good reason? Seems really odd that you’d just want to make other human beings have no fun, but I won’t judge. It’s just a game.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Lol, is [ohai] a guild of professional trolls or something? Seriously, camping our spawn/front gate of keep in EB and annoying us is just earning DR serious hate. People in Dh are beginning to think of DR is a troll server because of [ohai]‘s kill the upscales then run awaayyyyyy tactic. Seriously, that’s really low tactics. You guys are good in a fight, you don’t need to ruin your guild/server’s name by being trolls.

Haha. Come on, this is silly. The only time we spawn camp is when we can’t find anyone else to fight because the whole enemy server is in one massive zerg or in a tower shooting us with siege. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if we can’t find a good fight roaming, we will start one. We rarely have more than 5 people, so it isn’t like either Kain or DH lack the numbers to push us away. As far as killing upscales, if it’s red, it’s dead. We don’t prey on or specifically target upscales. In any event, we’re just here to have fun. Spawn camping aside, we rarely troll unless provoked. So, that’s really all I can say about that.

Everyone in [OHai] right now:

Attachments:

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

lol god forbid we annoy you when we play this game.

Haha not telling anyone what to/not to do, I’m just saying that you earn a negative reputation that way. Besides, why would you want to annoy people, for no good reason? Seems really odd that you’d just want to make other human beings have no fun, but I won’t judge. It’s just a game.

Just to be clear, I have no idea who bubO is. He isn’t in [OHai]. I’m the only one from [OHai] that has posted in this forum thus far.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Lol, is [ohai] a guild of professional trolls or something? Seriously, camping our spawn/front gate of keep in EB and annoying us is just earning DR serious hate. People in Dh are beginning to think of DR is a troll server because of [ohai]‘s kill the upscales then run awaayyyyyy tactic. Seriously, that’s really low tactics. You guys are good in a fight, you don’t need to ruin your guild/server’s name by being trolls.

Haha. Come on, this is silly. The only time we spawn camp is when we can’t find anyone else to fight because the whole enemy server is in one massive zerg or in a tower shooting us with siege. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if we can’t find a good fight roaming, we will start one. We rarely have more than 5 people, so it isn’t like either Kain or DH lack the numbers to push us away. As far as killing upscales, if it’s red, it’s dead. We don’t prey on or specifically target upscales. In any event, we’re just here to have fun. Spawn camping aside, we rarely troll unless provoked. So, that’s really all I can say about that.

Everyone in [OHai] right now:

Were you the ele dropping FGS for people outside of our keep earlier btw? If so, you’re good, the only [ohai] member I’ve fought so far that I can’t easily beat (dunno if I could win at all tbh).

Anyways, my post is not meant to attack you, just tell you the effect it’s having. You probably realize that players new to WvW will be less likely to return if their experiences of it are bad. I was showing a new guy around today and you ganged him. You can imagine how someone trying to get people into WvW would be annoyed by something like that. Sorry if I came off as offensive/insulting.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

Were you the ele dropping FGS for people outside of our keep earlier btw? If so, you’re good, the only [ohai] member I’ve fought so far that I can’t easily beat (dunno if I could win at all tbh).

Yeah, that was me. I think I remember you too. We saw you a few times tonight, right? They were good fights and you’re a good guardian. Thank you for the compliment. That’s very nice.

Anyways, my post is not meant to attack you, just tell you the effect it’s having. You probably realize that players new to WvW will be less likely to return if their experiences of it are bad. I was showing a new guy around today and you ganged him. You can imagine how someone trying to get people into WvW would be annoyed by something like that. Sorry if I came off as offensive/insulting.

Oh, no, you didn’t sound like you were attacking us. I get what you’re saying too. It’s not something you wanna experience your first time in WvW, for sure. However, after roaming through an empty map for what seems like a lifetime, the keep/spawn is usually the first place we go. It’s just the easiest place to look for a fight. For the most part, this matchup has been very zerg-oriented (again, nothing wrong with people who zerg). You find a group of 50 people or one person running alone. So contesting a WP and waiting for people to come out is one of the only ways to get a fight that isn’t completely one-sided. It’s unfortunate that it is that way, but that’s just how it’s been going. We wouldn’t do any of that if we were finding manageable groups elsewhere. I’m sorry if we traumatized a new WvWer. There is just very little we can do about that kinda thing. We’ll take what we can get. Regardless, that kind of thing is going to happen no matter who you fight.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Yeah, that was me. I think I remember you too. We saw you a few times tonight, right? They were good fights and you’re a good guardian. Thank you for the compliment. That’s very nice.

Haha yeah I’m the one who got (quite fittingly) jumped all over when you guys downed me. /laughed on one stealth rezzing thief that I caught so I had that one coming xD.

Oh, no, you didn’t sound like you were attacking us. I get what you’re saying too. It’s not something you wanna experience your first time in WvW, for sure. However, after roaming through an empty map for what seems like a lifetime, the keep/spawn is usually the first place we go. It’s just the easiest place to look for a fight. For the most part, this matchup has been very zerg-oriented (again, nothing wrong with people who zerg). You find a group of 50 people or one person running alone. So contesting a WP and waiting for people to come out is one of the only ways to get a fight that isn’t completely one-sided. It’s unfortunate that it is that way, but that’s just how it’s been going. We wouldn’t do any of that if we were finding manageable groups elsewhere. I’m sorry if we traumatized a new WvWer. There is just very little we can do about that kinda thing. We’ll take what we can get. Regardless, that kind of thing is going to happen no matter who you fight.

Fair enough lol, I can see at least you guys seem quite nice in person. I’ll stop whining in the forums now ^^. Still can’t say I approve of such tactics, but to each his/her own. GL hope to see you guys out there again. Always good fights even if I don’t approve of where they take place lol.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: porterto.6784

porterto.6784

Dr’s naked attack on DH Bay, was unexpected and awesome. Not something that I ever thought I’d see in wvw. <3 you guys.

Yeah that was [BRL] Black Rose Legion. I feel kinda bad for the one guy who kept charging us and dieing. But I feel even worse for the Kaineg group in front of the SE tower who got rolled by our nakedness.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mallechos.9876

Mallechos.9876

Had some good fights this matchup. So many d/d thieves, so little time.

Aralyth/Ralyth/Captain Ara [OP] – Darkhaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cassiel.8762

Cassiel.8762

This…is such a beautiful matchup thread. * feels an urge to bookmark *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

DH, on behalf of OBEY, thank you for not sending a zerg to stop us from 4 manning your hills keep. The [OP] thieves and mesmer made hide and seek sweeping so much fun. Please enjoy the complimentary siege rams by the supply depot

RIP in peace moose mesmer

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

Yeah that was [BRL] Black Rose Legion. I feel kinda bad for the one guy who kept charging us and dieing. But I feel even worse for the Kaineg group in front of the SE tower who got rolled by our nakedness.

Oh, I can’t blame them for dying, your nakedness is…distracting.

We were joking on TS that we should get our [BRL] guild to have naked fights with your naked [BRL] people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

KPD late nights! lol

[Ohai] are certainly annoying, but that’s just what thieves do. They reset when the going gets tough. It’s probably cause DH doesn’t realize there are other ways out of spawn lol

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

[OHai] is actually a pretty small guild. It is very rare that we have more than one party on a map at any given time. At the very most we might have two full parties, but again, that’s unusual for us. We’ve never had more than that. With that said, we are outnumbered more often than not. That’s fine. We actually prefer to be outnumbered as fighting against the odds is just more fun. However, to say that we run from fights isn’t entirely fair. We don’t run from even numbers. When we’re outnumbered 2 to 1, our first reaction isn’t to get away. We want to try to win those kinds of fights. We run when we see the entire zerg coming for us. So, while I know that everyone in this thread has been nothing but friendly and no one has said anything about [OHai] with malice, I just wanted to make it clear to those who haven’t seen us fight that we’re not just ganking some random uplevel and then fleeing at the sight of others. It’s quite the contrary. I’ve been looking for 1v3-5 all afternoon. That isn’t to say that I will win any of the fights I come across, but I would rather try to win a 1v4 and fail than kill some random person trying to get to a tower 1v1. Of course, I do kill solo people trying to get from point A to point B, but it’s not exactly the thrill I’m looking for. With that said, I’ve had some pretty fun encounters today. More roamers please.

Good luck everyone!

YouTube channel

(edited by TakeCare.3182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

B-but I’m not a thief!

Attachments:

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

Ohai doesn’t want to do 1v1s fight night, because we hurt their feelings :’(

But they do accept to 2 vs 1 against you. There is still hope for them

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

Seems like someone is bumhurt that they can’t 5-6 vs 2. Nice try, maybe next time

p.s.. laughing after killing someone with a zerg will get your killed
p.p.s. not even the treb+balistas+the camp guards + 5 people will be enough. Didn’t you learn? You need a zerg.

Attachments:

YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

Ohai doesn’t want to do 1v1s fight night, because we hurt their feelings :’(

But they do accept to 2 vs 1 against you. There is still hope for them

Haha. We must have really upset you. It’s unfortunate that you cannot remain as civil as your guildies. I told you that we are not going to 1v1 bad sports. You ganked us 2v6+, which is perfectly fine. It happens. Then you proceed to jump on us which is in bad taste, but again, whatever. We don’t really care (or we would’ve posted on the forums like you just did, lol). However, then we focus you in a 2v3 (or as you call 2v1), kill you, and wipe the rest of your group, and all of the sudden you want to 1v1. I’m sorry, [OHai] does not engage in silly chest thumping, and we’re not going to enable or engage with people who act the way you do. Especially, after you sent me whispers stating how much better you are after largely failing to kill us 2v6 with guards, a ballista, an AC, a treb, and a stealth trap. It’s really quite sad the lengths you will go to to troll, but it doesn’t really bother us either way. We play to have fun. So, you may continue whispering me and posting on the forums in an attempt to upset [OHai], but we’re above that. In any event, hopefully you gain some perspective on life and mature sometime in the future. Have fun and remember, it’s just a game.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

How is it that you guys only generate QQ when I’m out for rest/recovery. Is the risk of my silent Asuran disapproval keeping both sides civil? Perhaps my hat is somehow key.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

How is it that you guys only generate QQ when I’m out for rest/recovery. Is the risk of my silent Asuran disapproval keeping both sides civil? Perhaps my hat is somehow key.

xD

We decided to go out for a stroll, and evidently when you focus target someone (turning a 2v3 into 3 separate 2v1’s at the same time, or however that’s supposed to work) sometimes they get angry enough to post on the forums about it.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

Err whaaa? I just asked for a friendly 1v1s for fight night. You turned me down and insisted on having a fight that we honestly won 3v3 by downing your ppls multiple times, and you just stealth revive them, then run away and continue to kitten around. Don’t make up silly excuses.

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

Oh god… please. I’m not sure whether I should roll my eyes, face palm or whether we should feel complimented. If 2 people felt like 3 to you, thank you. You know what fraps is? No? It’s a recording software.

Attachments:

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

[spectacles]As guild ombudsman I must ask all of you to de-escalate the situation. Feel free to make factual observations with the caveat that they are from your point of view, but refrain from characterizing intent.[/spectacles]

Alternatively feel free to QQ until our match up thread is revived.
This is a ghost town

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

Err whaaa? I just asked for a friendly 1v1s for fight night. You turned me down and insisted on having a fight that we honestly won 3v3 by downing your ppls multiple times, and you just stealth revive them, then run away and continue to kitten around. Don’t make up silly excuses.

That’s an interesting iteration of the past that… didn’t happen. You were not interested in a 1v1 until after we wiped you 2v3. At that point, it doesn’t matter what you say, we’re not going to entertain your requests. Had you been cordial, like most of the people on your server, prior to the 2v3, that’d be great, but no, you were proudly chest thumping after a 2v6. We are not going to give you the opportunity to redeem yourself after acting so childish.

You didn’t “win” any fair fight. There was never a scenario where the cards were not heavily stacked in your favor. The was never a 3v3. I’m assuming you’re talking about the fight where there were 3-4 (two warriors, an engi, and a mesmer) of you in melee range with the rest back in the camp firing ballista and treb shots at us? That does not constitute a 3v3. As far as stealth ressing goes, I don’t know how I could’ve possibly stealth ressed anyone after you placed the second stealth trap on me.

Honestly, we don’t even really care. It’s WvW. It’s not always fair. We play to the best of our abilities and if we win, great. If we don’t, we try to improve. However, one thing we do not do is play silly games with people who resort to name-calling and trash talking on the forums and in whisper chat. I’m sorry we couldn’t come to a resolution, but I wish you the best of luck, and again, I hope one day you mature and learn how to play with others. Until then, [OHai] will not be fulfilling any requests from you.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

You go TakeCare!!!

Attachments:

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Yay [OHai]! You tell ’em! I miss seeing you guys ;_;

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

We don’t really care (or we would’ve posted on the forums like you just did, lol).

Lol

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

Yay [OHai]! You tell ’em! I miss seeing you guys ;_;

Hehe, support from Mr. Gwyndor himself
We hope you are kicking butt up there as you did down here

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

Lol

Well aren’t you a cheeky one? Glad you are having a good laugh too

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

We don’t really care (or we would’ve posted on the forums like you just did, lol).

Lol

Context is important.

You ganked us 2v6+, which is perfectly fine. It happens. Then you proceed to jump on us which is in bad taste, but again, whatever. We don’t really care (or we would’ve posted on the forums like you just did, lol).

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Oh god, please don’t respond to Mooncow. He has proven to be quite a troll himself.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: secondmouse.7318

secondmouse.7318

To whoever the thief was who fought a d/d ele for like 10 minutes outside the sw camp on Kain BL – you are awesome, meant to party you and tell you, but too many enemies showed up and I had to book.

<3 d/d ele from Zerg Devona’s Rest

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

Ohai likes to boast about going into outnumbered situations, and then complain when they die to us outnumbered. We offer fair 1v1s, they refuse, because they had their feelings hurt. Your “2v3” was you getting repeatedly downed by us and having to stealth retreat through a DH zerg, which ended up being the real victors of that fight.

We had fight night, and thanks to Merc and the SAGA mesmer, we had some fun. I never once chest-thumped you in private chat, that’s totally made up by you. There was an open invitation for you to join us for fight night, but you kept flaming me for winning against you with more numbers than you. Funny, you keep saying you don’t care and you want to look for these overwhelming odds, but when you get downed more than a Bavarian prostitute while fighting undermanned, you refuse the invite to a fair fight and rather complain to me the whole night.

Gwyndor, I know you from way back during the good old DR days. I kinda miss old DR, where’s AD and Baltimore Style in this match up? Anyway, I changed my nameplates since then, you might remember him, it’s been several months since I saw you last. How’ve you been man?

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

DR is a lot more fun than they used to be. Good week. And [OHai] killin’ it with kindness, I like you.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

Oh wow, look at all the chat that you seem to have mysteriously left out to make yourself look better. It’s kind of odd you left out the part where you were whining and complaining the whole night after you came back and we finally got the spikes down on you both. Posting pics that don’t even tell half of what happened, just your own spin on last nights events, is pretty low. Have you considered working for a British Tabloid? Just admit that you didn’t want to do 1v1s, because you are scared you may lose whatever pride you may have left, because you won’t have the kittened downed system carrying you in a 1 on 1 fight. I was nice to you when I invited you to fight night. I see that you censored that part. Great journalistic skills you have

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

Oh wow, look at all the chat that you seem to have mysteriously left out to make yourself look better. It’s kind of odd you left out the part where you were whining and complaining the whole night after you came back and we finally got the spikes down on you both. Posting pics that don’t even tell half of what happened, just your own spin on last nights events, is pretty low. Have you considered working for a British Tabloid? Just admit that you didn’t want to do 1v1s, because you are scared you may lose whatever pride you may have left, because you won’t have the kittened downed system carrying you in a 1 on 1 fight. I was nice to you when I invited you to fight night. I see that you censored that part. Great journalistic skills you have

I blacked out parts of the chat out of respect for the other people talking in chat around me. Regardless, the point was to prove the odds of the fights in question and to show the “chest thumping” that you said never happened.

Edit: Oh, a moderator has removed my post because of the very reason I blocked out parts of the chat (again, to protect the privacy of those in the crossfire). Either way, the post accomplished it’s task. You have admitted to chest thumping that “never happened” so… I don’t think we have anything more to discuss. I am sorry if you are upset. Luckily reset is tonight so we can part ways and cool off. Have fun with your next matchup!

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

arKRazor.8654

-Silent Asuran Disapproval-

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

@ Junkhaus.4301,
You had a nice try, I gotta give you that.

Happy hunting

p.s. -high fives SHAKA ZULU-

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

And you “never” cared about the stomping we gave you after, right? You would rather fight on the forums than come to a friendly fight night. You conveniently left out the part where I came to you guys, on my own to invite you to the 1v1s at the windmill. Instead you flame me in chat and go 2v1 rage mode on me, just because we killed you before in one of those outnumbered fights you so love to brag about (and totally don’t care about dying in ofcourse winkwink). Stop with the pretentious attitude.

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

And you “never” cared about the stomping we gave you after, right? You would rather fight on the forums than come to a friendly fight night. You conveniently left out the part where I came to you guys, on my own to invite you to the 1v1s at the windmill. Instead you flame me in chat and go 2v1 rage mode on me, just because we killed you before in one of those outnumbered fights you so love to brag about (and totally don’t care about dying in ofcourse winkwink). Stop with the pretentious attitude.

Okay, really, we’re done. I have tried to be reasonable with you, but you’re simply making things up at this point. I am not going to post screenshots of what actually happened again, as my point was proved earlier and ANet would prefer it if I didn’t. Again, best of luck to you. Hopefully you have more fun next week. I’m sorry that we upset you so much.

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Junkhaus.4301

Apology accepted. Only thing I am upset about is that you didn’t want to join us, because you obviously would be fun to fight against in 1v1. Good luck to you, too.

[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

It’s long overdue, but I will have to admit, this has (by far) been the best roaming weeks ever for me. Not sure how many people feel the same, but i for one will miss this match-up. Besides the occasional DR and DH zerg in KBL, getting the small scale fights was never easier. Thanks to DH and DR for not running too many OP perp engis and mesmers. DR had lots of Thieves with the D/P build so fighting you were a pain but nonetheless fun. DH ran lots of hammer warriors, which devastated small group fights, but were fun 1v1. Both servers ran lots of LB rangers so it was always nice to get some free bags

No worries, I gave plenty of bags too.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

why do we complain about 3 manning 4 manning and fail? Zerg came and made us fail. Rofl there is an x on the keep maybe we are suppose to respond. Ohai guys are awesome good fights this week.

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

in Match-ups

TakeCare.3182

DR is a lot more fun than they used to be. Good week. And [OHai] killin’ it with kindness, I like you.

why do we complain about 3 manning 4 manning and fail? Zerg came and made us fail. Rofl there is an x on the keep maybe we are suppose to respond. Ohai guys are awesome good fights this week.

Thank you both! We definitely had a lot of fun this week. It’s been great. ^.^

YouTube channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Gwyndor, I know you from way back during the good old DR days. I kinda miss old DR, where’s AD and Baltimore Style in this match up? Anyway, I changed my nameplates since then, you might remember him, it’s been several months since I saw you last. How’ve you been man?

Late response, but hello, I remember you to! I remember always inviting you and yourWhite Panther guys out to any fight club I encountere, lol. AD and Bsty went to Ehmry Bay, just as EDGE and OBS went to CD. We all split from DR because we no longer found the lower tiers as fun with how little action there could be at times. So we went middle tiers and have found tons of action. I do miss DR however, and still guest there from time to time to see people.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

I highly doubt Junkhaus has made up anything he has said considering his pretty clearly truthful reputation on the forums. Either way I remember you [ohai] but mostly just the thieves you guys are fun. Also to the [OP] guild in DH especially the two in eb last night from the hills encounter, I <3 you guys! Sorry mooncow is such a doofus. But there is one DH guild that needs to stop glitching under the map and over gates you know who you are. It was fun guys! I was that annoying ele taking out your trebs and acs.

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

MethaneGas.8357

[SoS] Kain Commander (I think that was the tag)… you hurt me so. You were a tough cookie. We were looking for you… but alas, it seems time got the best of us. Next time <3

It has been a fun day

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

BC sends their regards to DH. Thank you for your upgraded Bay and Garri with both 1700 supply

BTW if you guys looking for a place to transfer, BC is recruiting Hardcore WvWers

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

BC sends their regards to DH. Thank you for your upgraded Bay and Garri with both 1700 supply

BTW if you guys looking for a place to transfer, BC is recruiting Hardcore WvWers

If you’re gonna gloat, you might wanna do it in the right thread. Also, you do realize we took your entire BL with literally, LITERALLY, 10 people (on average), right? It was 4 or so anbu members and like 5 or 6 pugs… 3 keeps that were upgraded quite well. But look at this way, at least you got SM (and then lost it like 10 mins later)!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]