Drakkar Lake, Ruins of Surmia, Blacktide

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Quite a push from the Drakkar Lake at reset. Ticking 545 now. Congrats!

I would expect RoS nightcapping team will even the score before the end of the match-up – if not by Monday. Also that after the weekend Drakkar Lake will not be able to show this high numbers even on peak hours.

Blacktide seems quite weak. BT still has good opportunity to take rating from DL and RoS while those focus on each other.

But don’t you dare take rating from RoS! Just kidding. Play the best strategy you can.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

I really hope that the numbers will even out a bit. It was a really big push from Drakker Lake but you wont get a gg from me for running with a 70+ zerg at almost all of the time. We did good in whiping you a few times, also got overrun a few times. Only good thing is that we did not see the acs we predicted. :P

Personally i dont like playing against Blacktide, because they usually dont have the numbers to fight in EB and their borderland so the server with the bigger population (here Drakker Lake) will have 2 borderlands for free. Today Blacktide had great numbers in RoS aswell, you did good attacking there.

I wish luck and fun to all who fight in this match up.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

(edited by Agrios.9071)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Good evening! I’m looking for duels. Here’s a thank you to the guild Blacktide [WvW] Et War. Were very nice fights earlier today. But I’m still hungry! Whispers to me. By Wednesday, I’m still at home.

Account Name: HoodyMoody.6584

EDIT; Plan amendment. I will be traveling for a week after Surmia. Drakkar will win this week and I want to Wednesday many individual battles. When I play on Drakkar, which is probably not so often be the case.

But of course I will not TS data or pass on what else So do not even ask and Drakkar: You gotta worry about espionage. I am an honest player and wants to have some fun.

Greetings, Blaubeernascher [VOLT]

(edited by HoodyMoody.6584)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ara.8625

Ara.8625

i search some 1vs1 pvp for testing build i’m warior from Blacktide server

in Match-ups

Posted by: MasterOfRebel.3960

MasterOfRebel.3960

what a push from Drakkar xD

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

You fight a dead server, we dont have anything left in RoS. Atleast it looks like that from the inside.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Did VcY leave Surmia?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: InderTat.6379

InderTat.6379

Yes. VcY moved to another server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

It’s not only VcY. Our nightcrew is leaving us and stopped playing WvW as well. Where we lacked in primetime we had our nightcrew to make up for it. When they left we lost motivation. VcY was fixable, we had good contacts with several good guilds that seemed interested in transfering.. but finding a good new nightcrew is very hard..

Everytime we “fix” something, something else breaks.. it’s like a vicious circle. RiOT is also moving out. WvW became a shore, we don’t care about points.. but we do care about the opponents we’re facing. It’s no longer appealing to fight 50+ blobs with zero skill. No offense, but that is the reality of the lower tiers.. we were happy we made it to mid tiers, just sad it had to end when we got so close to where our goals were set. :/

VcY & Nightcrew leaving is a reset to T8, regardless of RiOT being here or not.. we want to find the joy again we once had in WvW. Thanks for the good months Surmia and I do wish things weren’t going this way, last week was a proud moment for Surmia, we archieved something here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Sorry for hijacking this thread but why are you guys moving after you had an epic win against much higher rating servers.
Imo that event only should have boosted yours server morale.
Anyways despite our differences at the forums you guys were actually fun to fight against and our servers rivalry brought a lof of fresh air at the low-mid tiers.
Facing Surmia actually made us become better i believe:)

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

We pulled out everything we had for this victory, the week before we had a similar match up to the one we have now and we only barely lost it. RoS won because of our guild but the guilds were running at over 100% because we had no reliable pugs who were able to take over for a day or so. You see how RoS does now with no guild raiding at all.
Now with VcY left and without a nightcrew we are be doomed to drop down in tiers again and i think no other server did work so hard to tier up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I am sorry for hijacking this thread too, but:
Agrios you think bad. Every server from low tiers is working hard. look at RoF, look at BT, even Arb got some really bad matchups but they still fight.

I am sorry to see RoS guilds leaving, It is always sad to see this happens. Good luck in future matchups and dont worry, even in lower tiers there is plenty of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhoenixDown.2034

PhoenixDown.2034

Last week was a pyrrhic victory for RoS.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

I dont think you get my point. RoS tried really hard to rank/tier up and we did. We won the match up against Far Shiverpeaks and Fort Ranik. I dont say the other servers dont try hard but actually they did not really rank up. Now you can say that we also only ranked up from 22 to 19 but we were able to fight servers 3-4 ranks above us. Our guilds all raided every day. Our nightcrew did every night the same awesome job. We wanted to get out of the range of servers like Blacktide, which failed sadly. Without the big and strong guilds RoS drops down again. And yes there is fun in the lower tiers but RoS cant really fight you guys because we dont have a nightcrew/coverage at all atm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

We wanted to get out of the range of servers like Blacktide, which failed sadly.

Surely without nightcrew you will drop to our rank (BT) because during day I see no difference between our servers.

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

Yes we had a lack of people in the mornings and during the day. And during the prime time it was the guilds that keept us strong. I think we have more people than BT even without guilds but yeah as i said RoS will drop now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

Well, as i admit all what RoS captured is done during night time. It is sad that we dont have many ppl to fight at nights – to be honest we don;t have any ppl during day also cos 3/4 of bt server is farming since December when we lost t1. After all we’re trying to get higher also, but it is hard with just a 3 WvW guilds, cos as u probably admit there are only 3 guilds(azu, none, bt war) that are doing or trying to do something at WvW, rest is just walking alone even when commander up, lvling characters or farming at pve. And at the end the saddest is fact that no1 on BT wanna to face u and even lose, cos it is easier to hide at pve or go to server with better tier. Also no1(except those 3 guilds and some random ppl that are good but can’t do anything against huge zerg) want to fight against DL or RoS cos they are 0. But ofc. when we had FoW and Vabbi there was lot of ppl cos of free farm. That is my opinion about this match and next matches. Sorry if u don’t see point in this, i hope bt war keep fun for drakkars like we done today at Ethernion Bastion

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheesy.6958

Cheesy.6958

To the DL Asuran thief I was just duelling south of the centaur camp on RoS BL (sorry, didn’t catch your tag), I think that fight could have gone on forever xD

/salute

<<< The Norn Guardian with Cobalt.

Guardian
Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It’s a kitten shame, i wasn’t a fan of the forum warriors that popped up when we played each other but it was a fun rivalry and one that i’ll miss. It always added a bit of excitement and purpose to the match-ups. Good luck to those who remain on ROS.

As i understand it we’ll be seeing DEX on UW very soon, should be interesting…

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheesy.6958

Cheesy.6958

…it was a fun rivalry and one that i’ll miss…

At least we’ll always have this

Guardian
Ruins of Surmia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

The WvW on RoS is starting to look really bad. Shame, I really loved the WvW community

Guess I’ll have to start looking for new home.

edit: And no more epic GH vs. RoS matches… bwaaaaaaaaaaaa….

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cath.7280

Cath.7280

Enjoying this week’s matchup, although DL vastly outnumber BT and RoS. At the moment DL own all of wvw…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cath.7280

Cath.7280

Hi Noss, I know how you feel. I play wvw mostly these days and Blacktide are struggling against epic enemy zergs. As much as I enjoy playing with my friends and ppl I meet I have often considered a transfer…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alerion.3708

Alerion.3708

I feel a bit sorry. I didn’t thought that we can have that much more players on the maps than you. Normally we loose nearly all of our Towers and Castles at night. I don’t know where all those player were the weeks before.

A few weeks ago we lost some of our best WvW-Guilds and we lost a lot of points even if we closely won a matchup. After the 4 Matchups (two times riverside und two times piken) our wvw-players mostly played PvE and only a few were left. So i think i can understand how you feel. But don’t give up, it will come a time when you get back to your old strength.

Warrior @ Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Blacktide were struggling against multiple DL zergs yesterday evening when we realized they were trying to paint the whole map green. This actually managed to rally us: We knew we couldn’t beat you, but we could keep flipping things quickly enough that you wouldn’t get a green map right away. That was some sort of satisfying, for a little while!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

I feel a bit sorry. I didn’t thought that we can have that much more players on the maps than you. Normally we loose nearly all of our Towers and Castles at night. I don’t know where all those player were the weeks before.

A few weeks ago we lost some of our best WvW-Guilds and we lost a lot of points even if we closely won a matchup. After the 4 Matchups (two times riverside und two times piken) our wvw-players mostly played PvE and only a few were left. So i think i can understand how you feel. But don’t give up, it will come a time when you get back to your old strength.

Pretty much all of our WvW guilds are leaving, or have left already. So I really doubt RoS will ever be as strong as it was few months ago.

DEX, FRS, VcY and RiOT were the main force that allowed us to punch above our class.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kasteros.9847

Kasteros.9847

" Pretty much all of our WvW guilds are leaving, or have left already. So I really doubt RoS will ever be as strong as it was few months ago.

DEX, FRS, VcY and RiOT were the main force that allowed us to punch above our class."

Well i know pretty well ur situation we had same issues at bt cos as few ppl remember bt were 1. EU server till December cos then Chaos, Sa, SV and about 4 WvW guilds left bt and we lost out possition.

To Dls now, Thank u very much for epic fights at eternal yesterday. I think all on both server had great fun(expecially at sm’s attacks). I hope we make this again as soon as possible but shhh it’s sercret when

ps. sorry for "" in a place of Qunote – isn;t working, dunno why

[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Did they all move to AG in the hopes they can hold hands with TUP or did they move back to their old servers?

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Klugnut.2463

Klugnut.2463

Riot went back to Far Shiverpeaks, DEX went to Underworld, FRS went to GH…. Sorry but I can’t remember where VcY went

Some random noob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Riot went back to Far Shiverpeaks, DEX went to Underworld, FRS went to GH…. Sorry but I can’t remember where VcY went

I saw one VcY member post in an unrelated area. His sig said they were on Aurora Glade now.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

RiOT went to Seafarer’s Rest and VcY went to Aurora Glade.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/