[EU] 19/7 Piken/Deso/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

Q:

Keep it clear of BLOP crying and let’s all have fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Finally we get to face Deso:D

Goodluck to all this week, have fun and may your bags be full of loot.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

This is what Deso has been waiting for, a decent matchup where we stand a chance haha. Don’t be surprised if Deso gets an influx of people hell bent on winning like the first weekend we got SFR, we had insane coverage all weekend.

Was on Piken last week and played with alot of your guilds, def looking forward to the fights ahead

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

It’s probably a bug. Deso should fight against Vizu!

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Yeah we were hoping for Deso/Viz, but only coz we know how your 2 servers are attached at the hip.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

well i guess my guildmates will have a busy week with not much sleep xD

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

Much respect to GH on Deso bl this evening, you fight really well and we will get a tough week!!

Have fun this week guys!

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Thank you. Although we seem to be lacking in scouting/cleanup departments so we keep losing/flipping Bay and Briar over and over…

Good luck everyone this week and by that I mean let us all find whatever is most of fun for us on WvW.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Very nice match up finally! Will be great to fight our ex-desolators (I’m coming for you Richmond). Good luck to all servers and get ready for some nice fights!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Oh Desooo!

15char

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

im going to miss fighting viz
you better put up a good fight ;]

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

INC is looking for GvGs, 20vs20! Don’t be shy deso and Kodash!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Petrica you got your wish

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Deso do you have guilds or are you like Visunah ?:)

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Desolation is the 2nd biggest PuG server, after Visunah. All our guild teams are rather small, generally 25 at best, usually 10-20, so we are forced to combine forces from several guilds to compete against the hordes like FG.

But we don’t fight like Visunah. We are less co-ordinated, more like individuals just running around and doing what they personally feel they wanna do in WvWvW. Desolation players are more into fun than getting points, loving open field battles, less sitting on siege. I would still claim we got some of the best non-thief solo roamers.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Mostly like Vizunah, the only solo guilds deso had were GH and VoTF but they are long gone now it’s mostly pugs or blob guilds I’m afraid.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Yeah I’d like to apologize, obviously we spent so many months with Vizunah and we’ve not got many big core wvw guilds anymore that we only raid during prime anyway compared to our ratio of pugs. And come on blobbing seems to be the meta anyway I’ve seen Piken do it just now on your own BL, but golem rushes especially with omega’s is the new ‘in’ thing it seems; they are well OP for taking objectives as we’ve all seen after the months we’ve had Vizunah .

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Mostly like Vizunah, the only solo guilds deso had were GH and VoTF but they are long gone now it’s mostly pugs or blob guilds I’m afraid.

Naaah, I don’t think so.
Desolation got some guilds, I had really much fun to fight them.
A very good example for this is the guild Eternal Invictus [INVI]
They move on their own and aren’t that much; when we fought them they had good sizes like 20-25, it think that should be fine.
Sure [GoD] sometimes have big sizes, but I also saw them with 20-30ppl.

It’s nothing against this huge size of FG with 40-50 and maybe more (correct me if I am wrong).
I’m a little bit disapointed about Forsaken Gamers, last matchup i saw them moving with numbers like 30-35 what is already ok, so you are able to have a chance to win against a coordinated guild group.
Jue!, forgive me, i’m really sorry that I have to write this, but it was a pain to have no chance with our 22 ppl on this reset

BUT!:
I am pleased that we have Piken in a matchup again, there were many guilds we couldn’t fight last time!
I hope we can meet Goodgame and Glory of War (EoW vs. GoW — haha :P )
And i am really happy to fight INVI and TUP again, it was really much fun last matchup

See u on the Battlefield

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Naaah, I don’t think so.
They move on their own and aren’t that much; when we fought them they had good sizes like 20-25, it think that should be fine.

It’s nothing against this huge size of FG with 40-50 and maybe more (correct me if I am wrong).
I’m a little bit disapointed about Forsaken Gamers, last matchup i saw them moving with numbers like 30-35 what is already ok, so you are able to have a chance to win against a coordinated guild group.
Jue!, forgive me, i’m really sorry that I have to write this, but it was a pain to have no chance with our 22 ppl on this reset

BUT!:
I am pleased that we have Piken in a matchup again, there were many guilds we couldn’t fight last time!
And i am really happy to fight INVI and TUP again, it was really much fun last matchup

See u on the Battlefield

I was talking in the context of guilds who raid alone, very rarely do you see INVI or GoD without commander tags on borderlands so usually they are in groups of 40-50 people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Hope this will be not the case

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

As said before, our main fights will be fought with pugs which unfortunately leads to blobs since a lot of these pugs want to follow the big zerg rather then take some stuff in another borderland. We do have some guilds that are fully wvw focused and some normal guilds with wvw events. just a few that pop in mind: invi, god, dvg, exg, gt, tla. While our pugs fight out the main fights, these guilds can make a difference elsewhere. I think we are getting more organised, but we are low on general coverage I’m afraid.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silinsar.6298

Silinsar.6298

I would still claim we got some of the best non-thief solo roamers.

Looking forward to meet them. Which maps do they prefer?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

Hello Deso <3
Hugs and kisses,
We played on Deso border today and focused kodash mostly coz they decided to steal my lovely lake tower after reset.
Guys, belive me, you can more than simply arrowcarting, you have organized guilds like EoW – learn from them. It’s boring when you have bunch of commanders – 1 died and 5 another ressing him and they dunno what to do.
Deso, nice first meeting, but we should have more openfield. Pikens have less defense at towers than you on borders. Let’s rock.
Any guild up for gvg 20vs20 – send me an ingame mail or whiser me.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Hello Deso <3
Hugs and kisses,
We played on Deso border today and focused kodash mostly coz they decided to steal my lovely lake tower after reset.
Guys, belive me, you can more than simply arrowcarting, you have organized guilds like EoW – learn from them. It’s boring when you have bunch of commanders – 1 died and 5 another ressing him and they dunno what to do.
Deso, nice first meeting, but we should have more openfield. Pikens have less defense at towers than you on borders. Let’s rock.
Any guild up for gvg 20vs20 – send me an ingame mail or whiser me.

We tried to engage you in the open field multiple times from 10-12pm but it was really hard when we was 30-40 pugs and you was 50 with 30 GH and 20 pugs, when you were on Deso you rarely ran with a tag on but today you had a lot of players from different guilds with you :s, anyway a lot of respect to you guys!

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Naaah, I don’t think so.

BUT!:

See u on the Battlefield

Reset has always been the most active time for our guild, your frustration however I understand but we were the only guild raid on the map tonight so the non-guild members come flocking. It’s also our first time fighting our ex-server so I’m sure alot of people want to chip in.

Hopefully you’ll catch one of our closed guild raids later in the week but for the mean time good luck.

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Naaah, I don’t think so.

BUT!:

See u on the Battlefield

Reset has always been the most active time for our guild, your frustration however I understand but we were the only guild raid on the map tonight so the non-guild members come flocking. It’s also our first time fighting our ex-server so I’m sure alot of people want to chip in.

Hopefully you’ll catch one of our closed guild raids later in the week but for the mean time good luck.

Haha that’s understandable, idk if you could tell but GoD and INVI were running separately but your “blob” could only be matched when both of us came together, that’s how many you were!

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Naaah, I don’t think so.

BUT!:

See u on the Battlefield

Haha that’s understandable, idk if you could tell but GoD and INVI were running separately but your “blob” could only be matched when both of us came together, that’s how many you were!

Kind of figured that was why. You guys had some great flanking and positioning with the two organised groups on a lot of fights.

in Match-ups

Rich.1528

We tried to engage you in the open field multiple times from 10-12pm but it was really hard when we was 30-40 pugs and you was 50 with 30 GH and 20 pugs, when you were on Deso you rarely ran with a tag on but today you had a lot of players from different guilds with you :s, anyway a lot of respect to you guys!

Red always more
I tagged 2 times for may be 5 minutes today – to show my position to other commanders, as usual.
Pikens had 2 groups at reset on blue border – untagged GH group and commander group.
And we were 22 GH on roster.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

Naaah, I don’t think so.

BUT!:

See u on the Battlefield

Kind of figured that was why. You guys had some great flanking and positioning with the two organised groups on a lot of fights.

You too, you guys won most of the open field fights but we wiped you many times inside of bay overall I enjoyed the challenge you guys provided.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niadon.9270

Niadon.9270

[…]we were the only guild raid on the map tonight[…]

you were the only guild on the map tonight untill 10-10:30pm CET

Far ShiverPeaks
Endure Pain [PAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SNEEKI.4693

SNEEKI.4693

Great start to reset and at last a chance to fight against my old server Deso!
Some tough fights on PS Bl tonight had lots of fun ,only to be slightly spoiled by some fool Charr warrior from [ZOMB] guild who decided to do some corpse dancing on me after him and a few more defeated me ,Oh well some children will never change!

Looking forward to some good fights this week ,cyas on the battlefield guys

(edited by SNEEKI.4693)

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

well looks like everyone had some fun this reset. keep it up.

and pls kodash: dont try to copy Rivercart. we just took hills in PS BL and i counted 8 ACs on the main inner. Tho lucky us that there were no defenders ^^

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

[…]we were the only guild raid on the map tonight[…]

you were the only guild on the map tonight untill 10-10:30pm CET

I’m talking in terms of raids, as mentioned in what you quoted. I know GoW took off early because of queue problems, XT (10 or so) joined the FG raid. I think you mean after 10-10:30pm not until which is when most of the battles we are discussing happened but anyway this is getting off-topic.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Again some apologies for the PVD which is maybe excessive with the golems (ahem) but I feel we can win this matchup and have lots of good fights this week, that fight inside SM earlier was nice I decided to split up groups to clear your siege inside and that was without TS so it was hard to pull off. I’m probably going to try a different approach when i get to command if possible, to use as little Golems as possible but they’re expensive anyway if you don’t use the TP :p

Edit: One more to thing to say SFRT has to be one of the biggest guilds I’ve seen recently in wvw besides maybe MN from Viz.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

hate this matchup… we’re like viz v2… litterally golem rushed around with no resistance… hit hills with 5 commanders (because people were kittening about) who all started doing their own thing wasting sups all over… ended up dawdling inside hills for ages… and since we hit resistance everyone started floundering about everywhere

i probably wouldnt make a good commander; but why would anyone try ramming greenlake when we KNOW its heavily seiged
… and the cata on inner bay door… i just… dont understand it… either im being stupid or weve all become horrible.

… oh and when we did make it inside greenlake (golem rush… go figure) our zerg just melted away somewhere; there was only me and two other people up the stairs… couldnt even see any dead people

weve got a monstrously huge tick atm… but it doesnt seem to be through good playing… just unbalanced match up

the only fun ive had in wvw tonight was when (after a thief just got away) he came back with an uplevelled thief and they both thought theyd gank me… ended up in a downed fight (the lvl 80 thief was HS spamming – he even initiated the fight with a HS spam… so obviously he sucked, the uplevelled was unload spamming) and beat them… but thats just because i find newb thieves hilarious to kill

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

(edited by Linguistically Inept.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Naaah, I don’t think so.

BUT!:

See u on the Battlefield

You won’t find TUP in this matchup :P they moved to AG for a long time ago^^

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

Rich.1528

I decided to bring smth new in usual pvdoors vs Piken at night; even we were outmanned on Deso border.
My Hills and Lake will stay while i am there.
And we simply killed ppl behind you when you golemrushed tower
Thank you, my Piken mates for this defence. It was fun.
See you

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Rich.1528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

Edit: One more to thing to say SFRT has to be one of the biggest guilds I’ve seen recently in wvw besides maybe MN from Viz.

SFRT?
This Is S F A R T A.. lol
You didn’t see [Xaoc] guild? They had 300+ daily www online, biggest russian community of gw2

Anyway, Sparta had only 45+ ppl on yesterday reset, thi is not our biggest online

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

Petrica you got your wish

So far so good:)

it was fun yesterday.

in Match-ups

Repuran.1859

I’m disappointed we are winning from night capping. Last night we had some great open field fights without using siege but now desolation are leading by so much from PvD’ing all night even though we moaned about Vizunah doing it for the last two months. In reality we are just a less organised version of Vizunah.

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

I think you will find most of them in borderland maps. Best bet would be Desolation BL, but any BL is good. If you find guys with Team Paradigm tag, you know they are good (they are the best / highest ranked tpvp players). [GODS] is also good. I am myself from [TLA].

I am not into pre-planned dueling. If somebody gets on my way, surely I defend and attack. I am actually doing points for my server and providing intel in TeamSpeak or map chat. Two supply camps is worth the same as one tower. Denying supply from enemy is important. Each sentry is 1 point. Quaggans, Hyleks, Ogres and Dredge are good at contesting enemy objectives.

Warning: If you plan to gank our solo roamers with a group, don’t do that to me or so that I see it happening to one of my friends, because so far I have always been able revenge that. Losing 1 vs 1 is all fair and usually worth a /bow. Usually revenge agaisnt cowardly enemy groups comes quickly (in < 30 minutes I will be collecting loot bags from those who attacked me). But sometimes sweet revenge let’s to wait a bit. E.g. last match up certain AR 20-man team was chasing me underwater and finally got me killed. I saw on the following day the same guild tag 5-man group trying to capture same Visunah supply camp. I downed couple of them at range and for some reason they didn’t even notice me (I play an engineer!). Then 2 allies came in, so I wasn’t alone anymore. They all got wiped, despite they had the numbers. Obviously we got the camp.

(edited by Deniara Devious.3948)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

nice deso, i see you learned alot from vizunah, have fun pvding this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

I think you will find most of them in borderland maps. Best bet would be Desolation BL, but any BL is good. If you find guys with Team Paradigm tag, you know they are good (they are the best / highest ranked tpvp players). [GODS] is also good. I am myself from [TLA].

I am not into pre-planned dueling. If somebody gets on my way, surely I defend and attack. I am actually doing points for my server and providing intel in TeamSpeak or map chat. Two supply camps is worth the same as one tower. Denying supply from enemy is important. Each sentry is 1 point. Quaggans, Hyleks, Ogres and Dredge are good at contesting enemy objectives.

Warning: If you plan to gank our solo roamers with a group, don’t do that to me or so that I see it happening to one of my friends, because so far I have always been able revenge that. Losing 1 vs 1 is all fair and usually worth a /bow. Usually revenge agaisnt cowardly enemy groups comes quickly (in < 30 minutes I will be collecting loot bags from those who attacked me). But sometimes sweet revenge let’s to wait a bit. E.g. last match up certain AR 20-man team was chasing me underwater and finally got me killed. I saw on the following day the same guild tag 5-man group trying to capture same Visunah supply camp. I downed couple of them at range and for some reason they didn’t even notice me (I play an engineer!). Then 2 allies came in, so I wasn’t alone anymore. They all got wiped, despite they had the numbers. Obviously we got the camp.

So far all I’ve seen from Deso “roamers” is bad sportsmanship, thief duo/trio last night running around ganking solo players then corpse jumping. Deso players using baiting tactics to lure players then gank them corpse jump & laugh at them. Hardly behaviour befitting “some of the best non thief solo roamers” and the first time probably ever, I saw people complaining about Deso players camping a Jumping Puzzle. Not to mention the ranger that ran 1v1, Warrior that ran 1v1, Ele that ran into the tower and jumped on an AC. Another warrior that kept on running in and out of the tower etc… etc…

I will be honest and I actually think out of all the servers I have faced and all I do is solo roam or small group. Kodash has some of the best solo roamers I’ve fought against thief and non-thief I’m looking forward to fighting them more than Deso.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

nice deso, i see you learned alot from vizunah, have fun pvding this week.

You’re just facing a server that has been on the losing end for nearly 6 months straight, everyone will come into WvW now Deso has a chance and the night crew that got formed to slow down VS attacks and try hold objectives now has free-reign to take what they like.

If you had been facing 50+ zergs with 15-20 guys for 6 months during the night wouldn’t you go and take everything for once? lol

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

It’s nice to have a match up we can for the first time in a very long time.

Bit disappointed by the level of resistance at night, I mean it’s fun to win but I think we took both your borderlands without seeing more than 5 defenders. I mean I’m sure you blame us for capping stuff at night but we are used to a lot of heavy resistance at night and it’s actually the most fun time to wvw. It’s smaller scale zergs of like 20-30 and so the fights are a lot more fun than prime time vs viz.

I’m not going to apologise for using golems, it’s not my fault arena net put them on the game, I’m not going to apologise for wanting to win and for doing anything possible to make that happen. For the record I have never criticised viz for the way they play, it’s not like they care, they win every match up with ease.

With that being said, there were a lot of great fights with Piken, you have some great commanders, I never really look at guild tags so apologies for not being able to name. I also hope we continue to use our commander tags in every map.

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

I decided to bring smth new in usual pvdoors vs Piken at night; even we were outmanned on Deso border.
My Hills and Lake will stay while i am there.
And we simply killed ppl behind you when you golemrushed tower
Thank you, my Piken mates for this defence. It was fun.
See you

Fun night Thx to Deso as you not give up to quick.

LjMaster sadly we have small night time force so no challenging fights all night long but I believe you find what you looking for in own borderland

Nice fight guys

o/

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

You didn’t see [Xaoc] guild? They had 300+ daily www online, biggest russian community of gw2

I remember those days back on Blacktide friday reset forces would get relieved around 4-5am GMT+1 by [Xaoc] and they would man all maps for the morning shift

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Deniara Devious.3948

So far all I’ve seen from Deso “roamers” is bad sportsmanship, thief duo/trio last night running around ganking solo players then corpse jumping. Deso players using baiting tactics to lure players then gank them corpse jump & laugh at them. Hardly behaviour befitting “some of the best non thief solo roamers” and the first time probably ever, I saw people complaining about Deso players camping a Jumping Puzzle. Not to mention the ranger that ran 1v1, Warrior that ran 1v1, Ele that ran into the tower and jumped on an AC. Another warrior that kept on running in and out of the tower etc… etc…

I will be honest and I actually think out of all the servers I have faced and all I do is solo roam or small group. Kodash has some of the best solo roamers I’ve fought against thief and non-thief I’m looking forward to fighting them more than Deso.

Kodash has some nice roamers and couple of good supply camp teams. We really generally don’t have much any roamer teams in the pure meaning of the word team, which is a pity as I enjoy this type of play. Deso players are often not in any party, just moving around with some other PuGs, so I wouldn’t call that a team.

I am sad to hear that some players on our server use /laugh emote. I don’t use that in WvWvW.

But blaming that Deso has thieves… Well, if you roam a lot alone you will see a lot of enemy thieves no matter which server you’re fighting. Thieves are the most common roaming profession and underwater I have seen more rangers than any other profession. I have a hunch that Deso has more engi roamers than other servers.

Is luring bad sportmanship? If you are chased by an enemy team would you not run towards your own allies if you see them on the mini map? If that is also called luring, I am also to blame. I think it is very fair game. You are alone, enemy chases you with group. You run towards your own allies to even the odds. GG!

Anycase: /wave to that crazy Piken necromancer running pure glass cannon condition build. Crazy condition damage, but I got you killed from downed state. :-P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

That my friend is another side effect of playing vs larger servers like Viz unfortunately solo roamers took a pasting in those matchups running into blobs and groups of roamers. However griefing corpses and underhanded tactics is very much frowned upon in the community, if it persists let us know the guild tags and im sure someone will have a word, however i cant guarantee imature individuals outside of respected guilds will take any notice

Keep in mind people this is the first matchup Deso has had in a very long time away from the Meta where we have had to endlessly struggle to compete in, if we can stay away from Viz im sure we can eventually settle into a more comfortable and enjoyable playstyle for all.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

dont worry Deso guys, just play your game ^^ we on piken are used to getting rolled over at night so its nothing special

and maybe one day we can field a nightshift that can give you some fights and resistance

Piken Square