[EU] 19/7 Piken/Deso/Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Yes we were even numbers. Did you forget the 3-4 fights outside of garrison? We had more or less even numbers and we won. You guys should be proud, it was a good fight and your members gave me 2 exotics and 3 rares from lootbags.

The fights outside garrison there was less than 20 FG there, your group consisted of your guild and more. The numbers were no where near equal unless your telling me your bashing on the gate of T3 garrison with 20 people or less in primetime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Fun fights all evening in Deso BL with VII, GoW is it? And many others. Satrted out with 4 of us sniping, slowly grew in numbers over time and always managed to find some pretty balanced matchups, till we stuck around to long and got chased by many many people xD

Also had alot of small scale stuff around Pikens Supply camps, and ruins. Will def be running smaller 10-15 man gangs more often, 20+ draws to much attention.

Fights for Bay were pretty good also good fun (no trolling ^^)

And who cares who has more when, go settle it in a gvg if you’re that concerned with who is better

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

(edited by Ins.7139)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archdemon.8341

Archdemon.8341

Hmm ! @ Loco.4561 which bl r u staying ? /w me in the game and i’ll join u .

LF some nice roaming players

(edited by Archdemon.8341)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

And wth VII now with 40 ppl on Desolation Border??

I laughed.

That was a question, someone told me that u have like 40 ppl.
Just wanted to know if this is right^^

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

No, its almost an exaggeration of double.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Hey guys was fantastic to see a lot of Afterlifes old friends from Piken this week on reset. I’ll be seeing you again tonight on deso BL

Loving this week

+1

yo screen, axle and all the good people from aftl. big , warm Hi

hey mate fantastic week Im loving fighting you guys and slipping back into old habits

ty ty ty all the guys in deso Bl tonight cdd, Vii and gow I had such a good time ty ty ty

please come back any time

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Ok then i want to apalogize and I hope that we can fight each other the next days
Btw, we have almost same numbers atm.
We had like ~20 ppl and to our best time 23, so i would be glad to see u guys running alone the next days

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

in Match-ups

zagaraad.2780

Ok then i want to apalogize and I hope that we can fight each other the next days
Btw, we have almost same numbers atm.
We had like ~20 ppl and to our best time 23, so i would be glad to see u guys running alone the next days

We’ve asked you guys for 20vs20 GvG in this match and the last match and been refused. You should have a word with your leader.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Fun fights all evening in Deso BL with VII, GoW is it? And many others. Satrted out with 4 of us sniping, slowly grew in numbers over time and always managed to find some pretty balanced matchups, till we stuck around to long and got chased by many many people xD

Also had alot of small scale stuff around Pikens Supply camps, and ruins. Will def be running smaller 10-15 man gangs more often, 20+ draws to much attention.

Fights for Bay were pretty good also good fun (no trolling ^^)

And who cares who has more when, go settle it in a gvg if you’re that concerned with who is better

Yea was fun evening, we had 17ppl then dropped to 10-12 in the end but was some good fights in there and a Piken Commander that bought his tag on ebay. Still GoW looking for GvG’s 15v15 maybe 20v20 (its vacation weeks so low pop.)

Also say that sofar we asked 4-5 of the Guilds on Desolation and Khodash and all rejections even you EoW so yea check with your GL.

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

There was some awesome cooperation on Deso BL we defended Bay and Garri against about 2/3 Piken guilds and the Kodash Zerg, I took over commanding the pugs for AFTL it wasn’t easy with only 10 of us on TS again but even though it was hectic it was an evening of good fights and great defence.
2 hours of commanding with the heat over here is draining enough yet, I’m looking forward to the rest of the week.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

zagaraad.2780

You guys on Deso must have had it bad all those weeks vs Vizunah if that was fun. Tonight was a snorefest for us on your BL. I don’t think we had one open field fight the whole night. Our raid time consisted mostly of Ramming and Trebbing.

Thankfully we have some GvG’s this week to guarantee action.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I don’t think we had much of a guild raid running on there to even compare to your coordination or numbers so I don’t know what you expected we were just trying to defend our T3 structures.
It’s either that or fight our pug zerg which I and the rest of our guys tried to organize while I was being suppressed, whereas we were trying to work out where you guys were half the time.

Deso is still in much need of guilds, rebuilding and training we want to win but I don’t think we’re that proud of doing Viz style karma trains at night nobody will learn from that, it’s how the game is yet it’s not the most exciting thing to do daily so fair enough if you play less to try to win and sleep at normal hours.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Kodash keep coming! Your border will remain green if INC + GH is playing on the same map

GG, first raid of the week and it was really … enjoyable. Looking forward to GvGs we have this week, gl and hf deso guilds. Hope you can create as strong server as it was before core guilds left and bring even more good battles.
Personally I’m not looking at the score so it doesn’t matter if you cap anything when I’m sleeping HF PvD players

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

You guys on Deso must have had it bad all those weeks vs Vizunah if that was fun. Our raid time consisted mostly of Ramming and Trebbing.

This.

Thank God we have awesome kodash team, who cared about us last evening.

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

I’ve had some very fun fights against both kodash and piken. Lets hope for some more until friday

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Screenager.7804

You guys on Deso must have had it bad all those weeks vs Vizunah if that was fun. Tonight was a snorefest for us on your BL. I don’t think we had one open field fight the whole night. Our raid time consisted mostly of Ramming and Trebbing.

Thankfully we have some GvG’s this week to guarantee action.

Mate seriously its no joke when I say we were literally fighting a 70 ball. In any map and t3 forts all over pretty much with us time zone coverage in decent numbers with viz. It degraded the servers will to fight and for the 3 odd 10 – 15 man guild raids we had in the bl this was the most enemy activity we’ve had in a long time.

Viz used to zerg in defend on mass and night cap so open field wasn’t an option. That reflects the fact you v won’t get many gvg from Deso as the guild numbers are generally not in the 20-40 man raid area due to boredom of being in that matchup for so long

Screenager
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Just out of curiousity if there was any Kodash/Deso online yesterday on EB… Why did the both of you decide to clash in SM smack in front of Piken, lol? We thought we where going to be sandwiched, plenty people there to defend a gate but not even close enough to cover a 2 front attack. At first the feeling was that you wherent going to engage each other and instead work together to crush us, sorting out what’s left afterwards. After all, its SM and its well defended. But it turned out to be quite a show. We could easily roll over the leftovers from Kodash and bumrush the cornered Desolation.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

So first post here,
As a fairly new commander and DVG member I have had alot of organized and insane fights,
GH and FG, you sure now how to put down a kittening fight.
In all honesty, we have been whiped ALOT in this matchup.
And facing GH becomes more and more frustrating, I have seen commanders have a go at you guys with different tactics, me as well, but you guys are freaking tough.
You are teaching us what it is to fight again after all of those vizu weeks.

I do believe we are learning from you guys!
For all the deso trolls that are being kitten by corps jumping ect, Be ashamed..

As far as the nightcapping go’s, yesterday we where very competitive in the points tick over the day aswell, you guys ticked 300 we did 250, and we kept switching those numbers.
We do have a strong presence at night but i have to say, 90% of the people I see at night are right there with me in the morning..
Its a hardcore crew we have and deso should be proud of that, the commitment our people are showing should not be put down by anyone, but admired.

You guys in piken, left us and 1 of the reasons must have been vizu,
I hope you are proud of DESO, that it stood true all the kitten we have had to take,
And we are still going strong!

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Piken. I’m on EB commanding. Bring people to fight me. I’m only leading about 20 people. I don’t like to pvd. Come come.

I’m a blue hooker ele. Super squishy.

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

Just out of curiousity if there was any Kodash/Deso online yesterday on EB… Why did the both of you decide to clash in SM smack in front of Piken, lol?

Because it’s interesting and funny. Citadells are always here – go and try, and catch you in the open space is rarely. And secondly, while we’re at combat here, our snipers quietly took Kodach and Pickle towers

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Piken. I’m on EB commanding. Bring people to fight me. I’m only leading about 20 people. I don’t like to pvd. Come come.

I’m a blue hooker ele. Super squishy.

Guys, guys…. I said I had 20. You didn’t need to bring 40 D=

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

Very nice evening yesterday for EXE and GG raid. Kodash has scouts everywhere, very hard to surprise them, although you need to learn a bit about how to set a proper ambush. As for deso – when you run in lord a room make sure the AC’s inside the tower are down

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

As for deso – when you run in lord a room make sure the AC’s inside the tower are down

It is not important. We are used to playing against the Viz. Their carts are able to shoot from the third floor through the walls, so deal with them is meaningless – they simply can not be found. It’s even not zoom hack – they can take you in the target through the wall and make AC shout

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bokassa.5396

Bokassa.5396

And facing GH becomes more and more frustrating, I have seen commanders have a go at you guys with different tactics, me as well, but you guys are freaking tough.

Thanks, mate. It’s a pity to see what happened to Desolation server, it’s like transforming into a zombie after being biten by one.

Frankly speaking, this is a boring week for us, but your guild is only I could name if will be asked “whom were we playing against”.

At least you have healthy attitude and don’t saying things like “win is win, haters gonna hate”, keep it real. As we have learned, these server communities are living complex and evolving systems strongly affected by the opponents playstyle, I hope you have a chance to recover since you are not locked in matchup with Vizunah anymore.

Bokassa
Golden Horde [GH]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: McMarc.1276

McMarc.1276

All this QQ’ing about blobs and stuff is just ridiculous.
Every server wants to be succesfull. And if a guildteam wins a few fights its just normal that random people (which deso have lots of) come to the commander tags to also have some fun in the fights. Same for the other 2 servers. Don’t act like you’re running only with 20man guild teams, thats just a lie.
To the topic:
Finally a really balanced match-up. During prime time its really funny to play and we even have queues on 3/4 maps. Havent seen this for weeks I personally don’t have any point to whine about, this weeks match-up is just awesome

Marc Geht Steil / Honorable Marc / Mc Marc
Just call me Marc :3
Gatekeepers Of Desolation [GoD]

(edited by McMarc.1276)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkphizer.8713

Darkphizer.8713

Thanks, mate. It’s a pity to see what happened to Desolation server, it’s like transforming into a zombie after being biten by one.

Frankly speaking, this is a boring week for us, but your guild is only I could name if will be asked “whom were we playing against”.

At least you have healthy attitude and don’t saying things like “win is win, haters gonna hate”, keep it real. As we have learned, these server communities are living complex and evolving systems strongly affected by the opponents playstyle, I hope you have a chance to recover since you are not locked in matchup with Vizunah anymore.

I have to say, As i was just commanding on EB just now, i did not avoid any fight with my group!
You guys even retreated to SM..

BUT, i have to say i got surprised this morning, we had no numbers and you rushed our towers and keep a couple of times,
While i was trying to get pugs to enter QL but failed and died you guys flipt the tower and about 10 of you decided is was fun to jump on my corpse and /laugh at my body.
So the people on piken’s side on this forum that r complaining about our guys doing so should go suck one tbh.

Anyways, Im looking forward to more fights with you guys,
As a new commander this is an epic learning curve for me.

Sythril Rayless 80 Guardian / Deso Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

I have to say, As i was just commanding on EB just now, i did not avoid any fight with my group!
You guys even retreated to SM..

BUT, i have to say i got surprised this morning, we had no numbers and you rushed our towers and keep a couple of times,
While i was trying to get pugs to enter QL but failed and died you guys flipt the tower and about 10 of you decided is was fun to jump on my corpse and /laugh at my body.
So the people on piken’s side on this forum that r complaining about our guys doing so should go suck one tbh.

Anyways, Im looking forward to more fights with you guys,
As a new commander this is an epic learning curve for me.

Desolation does not support any form of disrespect to our fellow enemies. We have been talking about incidents you said and we do not want to see such from any Deso Player. Obviously, we have a lot of PUGs and PUG Commanders and thus, my influence cannot be reached out to those.

However, my formal apologies. This shouldn’t happen and is a total lack of respect to you and your server.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Loving the amount of roamers Piken brings, and the old faces from Buka, even though it’s usually 1vX situation.

Also shoutout to Richmond, my favourite commander when you were on deso <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Being a member of one of the 15 or so WvW guilds which left Deso and then accusing Deso of not having much GvG action is… ridiculously rich.

If you preferred Deso to have more WvW guilds you could have… dunno… not left the server in the first place maybe?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

our fellow enemies

That’s an oxymoron of the day!

There’s no enemies, there’s opponents, since it is a game.

As a side note, no one in this game can act on behalf or represent whole server. As a consequence, there’s no reason to apologize for anything you don’t have control over. It’s like, get some skin, will ya. Maybe they are RPing a vile character. It is all still a game.

Personally, the only thing that makes me mad is dance animations themselves that are just ugh.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenixlin.8624

Phoenixlin.8624

Do not use zoomhack please.

To the guy at Piken Square Borderland, inside Bluebriar that represents Comcon guild.

in Match-ups

Phoenixlin.8624

The main problem in that post is the exploiter.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

The other problem you seem to not have seen is that guy is not the one hitting outside the wall. If you looked up you would see the ac in the lords room, yes he’s there shame you didn’t get a full screenie of the tower not just 1 part. Plus ComC isn’t one of our known guilds on Piken, i actually thought that was a Deso guild(the name). Can’t say i’ve ever seen them in WvW, in my recollection.

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Phoenixlin.8624

I was there and i am pretty sure the ComC guy was the only player inside while those pictures were taken.

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

I’m sure https://en.support.guildwars2.com/ will be more than happy to accept your report.

“LOL piken” however says more about you, tying to create drama/trolling by means of generalization, than about anybody on the other side of the fence.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

lol are you guys still complaining about this ? You all called me troll troll troll, when i said this stuff like 5 months ago. It is still going on…

All my posts about this out of wall zoom stuff have been closed or infracted lol.

WvW Is just the lowest priority for Arena Net, they are slowly turning me into a PVE player because i like that more nowadays :P

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Can I suggest that you take preferably video of suspected cheating. Sorry to tell you that your screenshots really prove nothing, since there could have been another AC (or even ranger) in different location that is not visible in your screenshots. Then report suspected cheats to Anet, no need to make public announcement ‘see all this server people cheat because I just say so with couple of screenshots as my evidence that mostly just show ground’.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

they are slowly turning me into a PVE player because i like that more nowadays :P

Oh noes Magnetron, Not you! Did risen quaggan bite you recently?..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Since the mass exodus from desolation fighting viz repeatably week after week many many months ago apart from the return of [Coin] and a few players Desolation has had no external reinforcements or actively recruited outside of the server. What we have is the sole survivors of the zombie apocalypse some new guilds have been formed from the ashes and those guilds that survived have been reinforced from the PVE/SPVP parts of the community.

Desolation is very much still a work in progress, we have much to learn and re-learn in regards to administrating and directing our community in an efficient manner. So to that i beg desolation players to keep that in mind and not get on that high horse, give your opponents the respect they deserve observe and take notes.

The piken i remember dubbed the unofficial EU RP server
( by the way have you ever managed to find that kitten? lol) despite it’s coverage and size in the old tier system sat firmly between T3-T4 and many servers advancing up the tiers and dropping down learned a thing or two from the encounter in regards to tactics and community management.

This for Desolation is the long awaited respite we have needed and im sure it will not last long so grasp it learn what you can and most importantly enjoy it and stop with the QQ.

For Kodash i offer my sympathy and i hope you recover form keep your chin held high.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akjb.8372

akjb.8372

I thought Piken would be a challenge, how wrong I was. Hope we never have to play you guys again, you need to build up your playerbase; maybe then you’ll have a decent score.
Good luck with your server building..

Juide of Clubs —- Deso

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

I thought Piken would be a challenge, how wrong I was. Hope we never have to play you guys again, you need to build up your playerbase; maybe then you’ll have a decent score.
Good luck with your server building.

Aww how nice of you

Looking at http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/ though, I’ve got bad news for you: If you was hoping for real challenge in 4am-12am window, you are probably on wrong server. You shoulda try NA ones. Or, you know, come out on EU prime-time, we’ll give you a challenge all right.

Why would we need something else if our evolution is ever-green and we’ve got matched up with T1-2 servers that we crush when we are not asleep/not working anyway? Personally, I’m fine with where we are atm.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

If build player base will include have randoms like you we would like not do it.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

Are you trolling? You perfectly know (and if you don’t your server mates will confirm it) that your score comes from night pvdoor.
As I write these lines now (11.58pm), the income for PS is +315, yours is +205…

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

Posted by: apoko.5246

apoko.5246

Lol another stupid quote, we are a match during normal hours, but unfotunatly most of us have to sleep at night and we do not have large guilds who either live in different time zone, of stay up all night.

Also this comment coming from a sever that has a high population against ours.
try again

in Match-ups

Screenager.7804

finally got 15 minutes to throw together some of the highlights from monday night on deso borderland if anyone that was there wants to take a look

excuse the the low quality sony vegas kept throwing a fit

Screenager
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glenn.3417

Glenn.3417

Gratz to the fools from the Balkan Legion guild for jumping on my corpse, twice already, after roflstomping me with a group. Guess every server has it’s nabs.

Champion Phantom – Legionnaire – Genius – Magus

(edited by Glenn.3417)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

It’s not from the server, just from some guy that you could ignore. If he cares that much about points, his choice. Not everyone is the same.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

Are you trolling? You perfectly know (and if you don’t your server mates will confirm it) that your score comes from night pvdoor.
As I write these lines now (11.58pm), the income for PS is +315, yours is +205…

In fairness Deso and Kodash have been at a higher PPT for most of the day, as can be seen here http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/. That said there seems to be an API fault or something near the end of the chart hmmmm.

What can also be seen are the massive efforts of the Deso night crew. The pulsing Blue line, the heartbeat of the indefatiguable Deso noctural ninjas as other servers flatline BEFORE OUR SUPREME PVP SKILL sorry, I mean PvDoor boredom.

It also shows clearly Deso’s morning weakspot as players simply drop down dead infront of their computers.

I’ve no doubt this nightly desolation of everything hurts Pikes and Kods daytime PPT, when Viz did this to us, endlessly for months, with their canadian surge it was harsh and we always started the days off on the back foot, without even any shoes on, and even though you seem to have far less PUGs than we do, it’s demoralising.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

(edited by Cottage Pie.6215)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

finally got 15 minutes to throw together some of the highlights from monday night on deso borderland if anyone that was there wants to take a look

excuse the the low quality sony vegas kept throwing a fit

Try setup video editor to widescreen 16:9 , even if you see on your pc full screen youtube will shrink it if is 4:3.

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

indefatiguable Deso noctural ninjas

Wow, that’s a show title right there