EU T2: Elona[DE]-Kodasch[DE]-Jade Sea[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laurenz.2936

Laurenz.2936

After more than 2 months, there still isn’t a Topic on the EU forum, only on the german forum, unfortunately the french people won’t understandt that much.

A small summary from the view of a kodasch player:
Elona is the “David” in this Matchup, Kodasch and Jade Sea are fighting for the title of “Goliath”.
Too much zerging but also great fight’s against [GD] and other great guilds.

Keep it up – see you next week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

There was one, but it got lost in the amount of threads as no one was posting to it

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomenklatura.1804

nomenklatura.1804

We also are bored (jade Sea), fighting always the same is not funny for us, but we are learning good tip’s from you guys.

hey Elona, stop helping Kodash :p and let’s really play a 1 vs 1 vs 1 :p

Kabyliana | Ranger [Jade Sea]

in Match-ups

nomenklatura.1804

After more than 2 months, there still isn’t a Topic on the EU forum, only on the german forum, unfortunately the french people won’t understandt that much.

Elona is the “David” in this Matchup, Kodasch and Jade Sea are fighting for the title of “Goliath”.

Euh excuse me, Kodash is not on our level, (Jade Sea), clearly if Elona was not helping them, they will not be here.

in Match-ups

Laurenz.2936

Euh excuse me, Kodash is not on our level, (Jade Sea), clearly if Elona was not helping them, they will not be here.

I’m curious what will happen when the holidays in france are over…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

After weeks of playing agains Jade Sea i havent had one good fight against you. We have nice fights against Elona every day. But against you its just sad, you only win if you have twice the numbers. Otherwise you mostly run, if not you just die without giving us a challenge.
I still wonder when exactly you are making all the points, probably at night when most uf us are sleeping.
But yes, you are on another level than we are, PvD is not our thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i have one question for my Elona friends, are you guys fighting "Not’ to go to tier 1? Seriously we had enough from this tier! everything is staled. we cant even drop down a tier because of the kitten glicko system. please please please come to tier 1. Vizunah zombies are waiting for fresh blood. cheers

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

@Anatolian Turk: You know the problem very well. You have your Zombie Square we have our Zombie Sea.
I just proposed in the German forum to send you the Zombie Sea up

in Match-ups

Posted by: Castiel.8169

Castiel.8169

this made me laugh, seriously everyone is calling you guys the running bags.
JS isnt a t2 anyway, i would appreciate if you guys just stop nightcapping and drop down t3 so we can have PS instead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

Heh, you are one of these Jades who only play from midnight till 6 AM, right? Else your statement makes no sense.

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: cazza.6078

cazza.6078

i have one question for my Elona friends, are you guys fighting "Not’ to go to tier 1? Seriously we had enough from this tier! everything is staled. we cant even drop down a tier because of the kitten glicko system. please please please come to tier 1. Vizunah zombies are waiting for fresh blood. cheers

I (and many others from Elona) don’t want to go up. I’m tired of fighting french servers and would prefer to stay in T2 and send you Jade. Then Jade and Vizunah can nightcap each other.

in Match-ups

nomenklatura.1804

Heh, you are one of these Jades who only play from midnight till 6 AM, right? Else your statement makes no sense.

Haha you are funny :p, Elona is Kodash “big brother”, all of us know that you are working toghether against us, exemple : attack 1 Elona coming from east, rebooted, attack 2, kodash coming on same time from west, rebooted, attack 3, kodash AND elona attacking together…we fall.

but you never attack one eatch other, that’s strange.

then i’m playing 13-20 (am on holydays and i’m always on “homemap”), seriously if it was a 1 vs 1 vs 1 it would be better, but a 2 vs 1, i can say it, ir’s hard but we are here, no probleme, we understand that you are 2 german servers and know that sometimes you have arrangements.

Ps: tell you friends to stop using dezoomer pleas.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

Well if you have any plan how WvW works you should know that playing on homemap mostly means having a 2vs1. It’s the same for Kodash and Elona on the homemap.
But blaming the own incompetence on others is always the best denial:)
If you don’t want to have a 2vs1 against you just change the map…

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Haha you are funny :p, Elona is Kodash “big brother”,

Not that wrong, but you know how little brothers are:
They have most fun kicking the big brothers but. Nothing makes them happier than a success in that! So they kick us, e.g. yesterday at head-start and still prefer to fight us.

But I think the best we can do is to send you to you big brother. Then you can have this fun next week as welll. Poor Deso, but their problem if they fail to go down to T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

That’s why JS is running away everytime.
5v15… “Omg the Germans…RUN”
Kodash is way more skilled then Jade.

Have fun in T1 next week →

Millershund!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.5782

Eosphoros.5782

This is pathetic. So far nothing but insults in this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

@Anatolian Turk: You know the problem very well. You have your Zombie Square we have our Zombie Sea.
I just proposed in the German forum to send you the Zombie Sea up

@Dayra.7405
i would rather fight Zombie Sea then Zombie Square. i take jade sea anytime. Viz just blobs with 100+ man and no joke there is more than 80+ Viz blob around 2pm-9pm (AEST) with max 10 Deso in EB and zero in other boderlands (Im not sure what time thats in europe, im Australian from Sydney xD). We been fighting them for 4-5 months straight and most of us in desolation that i know has stopped playing wvw or gw2 because we cant drop down a tier and wvw is staled.

@cazza.6078
i dont want another French server in t1, 1 is more than enough. atleast the Germans fight in open-field unlike Viz who hides in their towers/keeps with 1 million siege even though they outnumber us 3 :1

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

It’s really funny to see the difference in perception of what happen in WvW…

Well, big new, it’s the same view for everyone…everyone think is serv is the best, all serv think the 2 other are runingbag, onlyzerg, have not is place in T1/2/3/4/..

JS think Kodash and Elona are only good to zerg and run in there keep if it’s not 3vs1.. Kodash think the same and Elona to… For the nighcapping.. well it’s alway funny to see ppl crying about, but when their server win because of NC, this ppl disappear, because it’s “normal” when NC is with them.

For our Desolation Friend, don’t worry, you will not see JS in T1, we lost to many guild in this last week and we don’t have the coverage to go and stay in T1. T1 is, additional, the most uninteresting tier for play ( but for the Drama.. <3 ).

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Only 16 pts between Jade and SFR, Elona should be able to kick you up (if only Elona would listen to me) and Kodash down.

SFR (or Deso if you do not fail the down-race against SFR as we did)-Elona-Piken,

I would like a new match. 9th week with the current, a new matchup is urgently needed.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

Elona is great. Kodash is leech.

Always 1vs2, it is boring.

Like Dayra, i would like a new match. I don’t want T1. But a new match with Piken Square can be cool. Because Kodash always fear, always run away, and call Elona to help them… it is really boring.

And Kodash loves dezoom.

Always see T3 bunkers. Always see 50+ arrow carts and other. Always the same… blob in plains, then go back in their bunkers.

Riverside or Abaddon play better than Kodash.

ps: Don’t talk about nightcapping, all server do that when they can. Morning capping too. Remember german’s holidays…

(edited by Falkynn.3789)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moon.6371

Moon.6371

Wow, I am quite shocked about the way people talk to each other in this thread. Finally, after fighting so many weeks in the same tier, there`s a thread to praise each others skills and passion, but instead people just use it to vent their frustation…

I`m a big fan of Wothan from Jade Sea, who is always visiting the matchup threads, even the german ones, to show sportmanship. But it seems the immature youngsters took over since the french holidays began… sadly.

However, big thanks to PHX and SR from Jade Sea for all the action during the past weeks, I always enjoy meeting you guys on the field.

Best Regards

@ Falkynn

Please tell me the borderland you and your guild are playing on. I`d like to see how your forum warrior skills transfer ingame. Would you mind adding your guild tag to the signature as well so we can identify you and your great achievements for Jade Sea?

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

(edited by Moon.6371)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Falkynn.3789

Falkynn.3789

I answered to KayOz. Some guys like you, Moon, plays well. But “stay in bunker then blob” is the most common gameplay offer by Kodash (KoA ftw). You can’t say otherwise.

Rerolls and glass canon characters are common to the servers. JS too, indeed.

JS people are boring about “babysit” of Elona to Kodash…

ps: Deso’s blob are huge too <3

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Yeah, I see, it`s not just coming from your side. But we should try making this thread a better place, right?

I still have lots of fun playing you guys (JS & Elona). Blobbing seems a bit overboard in our tier, but from time to time there`s some very good smaller scale action to find.

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mumu.6203

Mumu.6203

And here it goes … the same old complaints on every kitten WvW thread :

WvWvWers VS GvGers/PvPers
Zerglings VS Whiny “überskilled” players who just got stomped
Nightcappers VS “WvWvW should stop when I’m not playing” guys
Crazy siege builders VS “Fair Fight” preachers
….
Dudes who just play WvWvW VS Dudes who just complain all the time …

in Match-ups

Posted by: snidor.6732

snidor.6732

it’s sad. jade snievel kodasch and elona play a 2vs1 and on the other side they run away when they haven’t a majority…
and to the nightcapping. sure, ever server can make that, but u are the only server here who need player from out of europe to have enough power, that’s the fact. so it’s legitimate, when u need that, they are u the maintarget during the day u haven’t NEVER a chance! u make the point only in the night with your foreign players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MikeKeal.2450

MikeKeal.2450

It’s so funny to see the the rage again’st Jade Sea. Bief has the level to go in D1 since 3 weeks but they fear to go again’st Vizunah. Stop joke, go in D1 ,be sportly and lets see if Kodash are stronger than Jade Sea. I’m so curious to see that Oh, by the way, we haven’t forgot when you’r german servers was in holidays, Jade Sea have take a lot, night and day, but it’s the game. Now, it’s our time, accept this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

reading it, it’s easy to understand why there is no threads like this one

hf

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Dude, you manage to win a fight, you’re amazing . Want to post the 30 others where you die ?

Anyway, Having 50 noobs searching a keep don’t make it an effective search, it seems

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Cheers to BSF for the fun fights so far on Jade GL this morning, very nice.

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Laurenz.2936

Anyway, Elona and kodash already gave up fighting ? Kind of weak minds you got there, don’t you think ?

I think Elona and Kodasch are tired of fightig runingbags, which only make their points when we sleep.
Don’t talk like JS ist the best server in t2, you’re only on the 2nd place because aou have holidays.

cheers

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Anyway, Elona and kodash already gave up fighting ? Kind of weak minds you got there, don’t you think ?

Scroll up: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/EU-T2-Elona-DE-Kodasch-DE-Jade-Sea-FR/1906846

Looks like we fighted more than we should, now Jade is 50 pts away from T1 not only 16 pts as it was 2 days ago.

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MikeKeal.2450

MikeKeal.2450

We have never say Jade Sea was stronger than Elona (Than Kodash, yes). All Jader congratulates when we win a fight again you ‘cause you ’re a 1st div’ server. , The scoring show us Jade is strong as Bief when the population is equal.

….

J.

The only guild that manages to hide mesmers in keeps while we are searching with 50+ for a couple minutes, which seems barely believable…

Regarding the l2p. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rImzZdnSv0

Are you kidding us dude? Do you feel hard in your pants with that ?? XD. If I have moments, I ‘ll take a lot of video from our epic fights. Hum, by the way, have-you record when your LowLand was taged by Kodash on Saturday evening? The evening of the reset for more détails? I thinks when Kodash and JadeSea have their full population, you’re not strong as you say.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daddy Cool.7928

Daddy Cool.7928

I feel sorry for the guy who started this thread hoping we’d all get along and have fun talking about our fights. Please don’t respond to trolls like that nomenclatura guy, maybe he’s on the same server than me, but he certainly don’t speak for the rest of us.

For my parts, I have aLOT of fun in T2 against both Elona and Kodash, we get monster blob against blob often, frequent tri-faction garnison fights that last for hours, along with nice squirmish fights until late. I don’t feel the need to change the team in this tier, as long as we can keep the frequency of the fights and of their scale something like we have now.

I’d say that we admire Elona like Kodash does, as a big brother, it’s fun to kick is a**. It’s a good week for us But seriously, what happened to you ? I really feel your population is less than you used to be, ok we’re jumping in the points, along with the quantity of magic find in our ranks this week…

I was looking for this thread since a long time, hope it can continue in a respecful way. <== Ça s’adresse surtout aux péteux de broue ce message, hein les gars !

Cheers

[BSF] Pour Monik !

(edited by Daddy Cool.7928)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Guys, pls, anyone, push for points Get us out of T1 plsss xD

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

The longer you stay, the more likely ANet does something against this mess.
Sorry, but go on!
You do an important and honorable job there illustrating the
need for better match-making.

More serious: Jade and Vizu have another week of holiday, maybe afterwards.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

More serious: Jade and Vizu have another week of holiday, maybe afterwards.

sorry to ruin your dreams but there are actually 15 hollidays in May in France. middle of may is end of university year, next come the high school. Vizu and Jade Sea are now basically in hollydays till half september.

sorry …
your only hope is JS reaching T1

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

(edited by tita.6358)

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Vizu and Jade Sea are now basically in hollydays till half september.

Hehe, then you may have time till September to convince ANet that the rating is broken

in Match-ups

Jomg.9061

I dont see JS reaching T1 anytime soon.

At some point Elona will start playing again and we wont be able to win anymore rating.

Kodash is useless in this matchup, just aiming for the weakest and mostly doing nothing. They only score because JS and ER are busy fighting each others. So no help will come from them regarding this endless matchup.

Pervx [DEX]

(edited by Jomg.9061)

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

Why is it that the very skillful guilds on Jade Sea act all humble and mannered, while the more average or plain bad ones tend to rely on bragging and insulting others? The only remarkable acts I remember your guild for, Jomg, is jumping corpses and similar immature behaviour…

Some kind of inferiority complex, maybe?

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Jomg.9061

I didn’t brag nor insult anyone in my last reply, just stated some facts.

Some kind of victim complex, maybe ?

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Moon.6371

I was stating facts as well, the part about substandard quality of certain guilds on your server in particular. You see what I did there?

How about writing something about your positive experiences in this matchup? How about acting like a grown up? I recommend taking advice from Wothan about “difference in perception”…

Best Regards

[Buka] Koma Grey
[Buka] Mojo Monkey Man
Kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Please refrain from any kind of rude behaviour or accusing servers of hacking.

Thanks for your understanding,

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

Looks like Jade isn’t able to carry the fruits of it’s good start (or Elona’s bad start) to the finish line.
What went wrong? Demoralized by the patch, worker holiday or the high quality German arrow-carts?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

B and C for me

time for u (Elona) to go up, you clearly got the power to do something good there.

with you in T1 and Kodash in T3 everything will be fine (and i hope the monoblob will end….i’m not saying that it’s anyone’s fault but i hate it….)

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

B and C for me

time for u (Elona) to go up, you clearly got the power to do something good there.

with you in T1 and Kodash in T3 everything will be fine (and i hope the monoblob will end….i’m not saying that it’s anyone’s fault but i hate it….)

Will not happen this week or next week, lets see how many Jade See Player can continue getting up in the night for W3. Dont think that will go on in such numbers for more than 1 week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toumai.4812

Toumai.4812

I think also that’s it’s time for Bief to access to T1 (and Kodash to T3 will be perfect).

This matchup is too long …

in Match-ups

Dayra.7405

And again, ….

T3 hast 40 points more now due to AR – Riverside switch.
Maybe that adds some suspense to place 3 for us.

in Match-ups

Jomg.9061

Nice saturday night on ER BL, thx for coming back so much.

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

Hows the roamers on kodash or JS? Lots of ppl running alone or in groups of 5? Or bigger zergs?

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Mainly Bob the Blob as usual , but not as Big as Vizu Night Blob.