EU T2: Elona[DE]-Kodasch[DE]-Jade Sea[FR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Avoid the red areas around Kodash possessions:
https://forum-de.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Wo-man-vor-Pfeilwagen-sicher-ist
:)

Concerning Jade: Vizunah-Light, describes several aspects of game-play quite well

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amasius.9014

Amasius.9014

Hows the roamers on kodash or JS? Lots of ppl running alone or in groups of 5? Or bigger zergs?

Like everywhere in the top tiers most people run in a big zerg (sometimes two) but both servers have roamers, mostly to capture supply camps. I’m not sure if [Buka] is still on Kodasch, they lost a few guilds, but if they are expect good fights against a bunch of thieves and mesmers. And while Jade zergs try to avoid fights without superior numbers most of the time their small groups send for camps are pretty good, I had fun fighting them. Don’t expect many solo roamers though.

Pishy – Warrior
[FeaR] The First Impact – Riverside

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

Thx for the replies guys. Are these zergs like 50+ ppl usually or like 20-35?

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Maybe 35-45 during the primetime.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

(edited by Turamarth.3248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

Hows the roamers on kodash or JS? Lots of ppl running alone or in groups of 5? Or bigger zergs?

Like everywhere in the top tiers most people run in a big zerg (sometimes two) but both servers have roamers, mostly to capture supply camps. I’m not sure if [Buka] is still on Kodasch, they lost a few guilds, but if they are expect good fights against a bunch of thieves and mesmers. And while Jade zergs try to avoid fights without superior numbers most of the time their small groups send for camps are pretty good, I had fun fighting them. Don’t expect many solo roamers though.

we [buka] are still on kodasch and will give the new enemy hard times like we gave you i always enjoyed the small scale and of course the roaming battles.

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Some ppl of Kodash play in 2/3 but group of 5 ppl is hard to find, more in 10/15 pll like for JS…

The “big” guild of JS have gone on VS or other french serv ( LNM/BL… ) so except 2 guild ( BSF/DEX and maybe PHX) which aligns 20/25 ppl, all the rest is PU group/zerg/wahtever.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry