Elona Reach / Desolation / Jade Sea 27/09

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Q:

sigh…… try and have fun fellow Desolationians

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

it may be worth mentioning that this week deso will be playing for the fights, not the points! I hope we can meet eachother in the field. Good luck all!

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

But I thought we were playin for the fights since two months ago, if sudden DVG doesnt count :P Anyways enjoy the last week before league.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Hello Jade Sea and Elona Reach,

You may not know me but I know you. Your days of zerging around are over. Your days of rolling over us cease to exist, capito, non-existant. When I’m around I wont let you do that. Sometimes I am referred to as the Desolation Hero and yes I’m a superhero.

What I wanted to say is is that I will stop you, and every person that threatens our side of the map. I will solo-annihilate your force with ease and when I die doing it I’ll wp out fast before you even have time to /laugh.

Also, HI KARMEN! <3

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Not much people playing in Deso atm to have fun..

Me and 2 others were trying to take Elona keep in EB.. But we didn’t do too good

Died.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Hello Jade Sea and Elona Reach,

You may not know me but I know you. Your days of zerging around are over. Your days of rolling over us cease to exist, capito, non-existant. When I’m around I wont let you do that. Sometimes I am referred to as the Desolation Hero and yes I’m a superhero.

What I wanted to say is is that I will stop you, and every person that threatens our side of the map. I will solo-annihilate your force with ease and when I die doing it I’ll wp out fast before you even have time to /laugh.

Also, HI KARMEN! <3

… Are you the son of this Enquest mad scientist in metrica that threat everyone and randomly ask you if you are a Quaggan lover? Or maybe you are Scarlet lost son?

Well, whatever, let’s have a nice bloody and messy week!

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Are you the son of this Enquest mad scientist in metrica that threat everyone and randomly ask you if you are a Quaggan lover? Or maybe you are Scarlet lost son?

Well, whatever, let’s have a nice bloody and messy week!

Nah! Dahir is Tequila the Sunless. The supreme Desolation PvE Krewe who have been battering him finally became too much for him. He has joined us (on the basis that if you can’t beat them, join them), renamed himself Dahir and now fights for Desolation in WvW.

Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Thanks for the mostly fun 24 hour pain train, killed many a zerg and shed many an angry tear. Highlights were def Reseting the WP’d garris with none stop fighting …. but then the last 2 and 1/2 hour siege of JS Garri, jesus i was exhausted by the end it lol! Major props to you Jade Sea for managing to hold on that long and force us out so many times.

Also major props, your eb keep was the only thing we didnt manage to take, although outnumbered we put up a hell of a fight! lol

Got something like 80-100+ WvW ranks with a large majority coming from fighting, got off to a shady start with ER beating us for an hour in w/e BL it was, but once i got us organised enough nothing stood in our way!

Much respect to you both ER and JS, till next time

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: salemfrost.4965

salemfrost.4965

Although I couldnt participate full time that particular pain train was for me one of the best game experiences ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Great fights on Desolation tonight, with only 20-30 pugs, we chased a 40 man zerg and went CHARGEEE ALL IN!!

Then we lolled cause we actually beated them haha

Ty for fun

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmen.9380

Karmen.9380

Also, HI KARMEN! <3

Haha, it’s a little too late, Broski. I already quit the game.
Might still log in from time to time to chat, since I didn’t say anything to anyone…as usual.
And since you’ve posted in here, I’d like to say thanks. It was great fun playing together, /highfive d/d roamer bro. ^^
Anyway, have fun with this match-up and I hope our glorious commanders will make it tough for you. :P

P.S.: Stay awesome, Ins \o/

Elonafels [DE]

(edited by Karmen.9380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

^^Hello
As you can see Desolation is going through some tough times, probably the worst state we’ve ever been, but we have still people making that effort and putting up a fight even on the Borderlands where we are often outnumbered. So Thumbs up to them and everyone else, I think we’ll drop down alot ranks now, but Desolation won’t go down without a fight, I’ll be trying to rally people on the Borderlands whenever possible even if I end up with a 5 man zerg..

Cya on the Battlefield!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Also, HI KARMEN! <3

Haha, it’s a little too late, Broski. I already quit the game.
Might still log in from time to time to chat, since I didn’t say anything to anyone…as usual.
And since you’ve posted in here, I’d like to say thanks. It was great fun playing together, /highfive d/d roamer bro. ^^
Anyway, have fun with this match-up and I hope our glorious commanders will make it tough for you. :P

P.S.: Stay awesome, Ins \o/

You cant leave! Who am I gonna jump around with even though we’re from different servers?!

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Also major props, your eb keep was the only thing we didnt manage to take, although outnumbered we put up a hell of a fight! lol

I was leading on JS side, was for sure a hell of a fight, but i don’t feel we were more than you guys !
Anyway keep bringing it , we love it.

Pervx [DEX]

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

I was leading on JS side, was for sure a hell of a fight, but i don’t feel we were more than you guys !
Anyway keep bringing it , we love it.

It was a long night I probably got it wrong, spose alot of our guys were running back after dying haha was a good one

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

Nice Fights so far on Jade Sea (JAYZ) BL , good job DEX hats off to your pain train, you have improved alot since we last crossed paths.

Its half time now for us, time to gather our thoughts and refresh……much love INVI

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Seems we got our stuff together 2nd half of our raid…..but we have lost alot of players now.

Nice try wvw guild from elona………shame you started to waypoint at the sight of us since you started wiping.

DEX you have numbers now and we cant do alot against you, see you tagged up also.

(edited by Sylosis.7125)

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Thanks for the fun on Deso BL last night, especially those who turned up in numbers to fight for our Borderlands.
I’m looking forward to the week Deso BL as a Commanding or Scouting whenever I’m needed much as possible so watch out, I’m not your everyday Thief! :p

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Posted by: Promas.8627

Promas.8627

Fought a Jade Sea mesmer that was teleporting all over the place. Highly suspicious and looked like the teleport hack. (No it wasn’t normal mesmer behavior)
He was able to keep up with me running away while i got 33% speedboost and was spamming Savage leap.
Report if you encounter him.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Outside of the paintrain this has got to be the most boring MU ever, ER and JS roamers don’t even exist…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

Outside of the paintrain this has got to be the most boring MU ever, ER and JS roamers don’t even exist…

I think this shows once more that the players’ number has decreased. I have noticed the decrease of roamers also in the previous weeks and on other servers.
Usually roamers are not-so-causal players, since to be a roamer it takes efforts and some sort of commitment (if you are a regular).
OR they just joined forces with the main zerg(s), even though you would think they had become roamers especially to avoid being part of a zerg :-)

[ROCK]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: raven.1527

raven.1527

Seriously? From below the bridge?

[Ascalons] Golgrog // Elona Reach
— Hammer Time ! —

in Match-ups

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I’ve had some fun on EB late last night and this afternoon, thanks to all that followed me, even after the wipes we got plenty of lootbags and wrecked havoc!
See you around wherever I end up; commanding or Scouting zergs from afar hehehe.

Scrubio

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Thankyou for the sparring {Zerg} INVI looks forward to fighting you guys again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

well it sometimes happen that you get kicked through the door, then you normaly try to run out without doing anything…but GoD mesmer seems to have other plans , portet whole guild in the tower with door closed…..at least GT+pugs waited till door was down, props to you

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

O I do apologize we where just all picking up our loot bags and then we appeared in there, a freak accident! but yes props to GT for waiting that 100th of a second more to get in. but on another note a few good fights tonight so ty for that

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

… a freak accident!

yep..

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

That fight for SM was intense, might have taken 2 hours but we got there. Fair play ER for wiping us so much, till we split up and outsmarted you :P

Gonna miss ER’s zergs in Silver league, the only server that ever beats me 50/50 in zerg vs zerg ^^

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

it seems that all servers follow the german way, blobs & hiding in the keep & siege weapons, wasn’t expecting that from Deso anyway :/ we would have more fun against VZ at this time lol (yes i’m saying this….. kill me)

pretty sad

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aron Augursson.4893

Aron Augursson.4893

it seems that all servers follow the german way, blobs & hiding in the keep & siege weapons, wasn’t expecting that from Deso anyway :/ we would have more fun against VZ at this time lol (yes i’m saying this….. kill me)

pretty sad

I know a lot of situations when Jade Sea got about the same number of people like us (ER) or some more. And i do know lots of situations when Jade Sea built 1 or 2 arrow carts when you located our raid.

I play most time on Eternal Battlegrounds and i don´t know how many times JS was hiding in tower or trying to build Arrow Carts before fighting.

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

pretty sad

I play most time on Eternal Battlegrounds

EB is blobland since Gw2 skitten

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

You guys really only have 1 page? Did another thread go down, I’m trying to review your a server’s and the match up (and 1 page is well, eerily quiet).

oh no- the blob way is in EU too? I thought it was only an american problem.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Yrvald.8971

skitten=s t a r t e d

Camberra – Guardian
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: psofia.7945

psofia.7945

Interesting night at EB tonight.

Jade Sea couldn’t take our keep the normal way, so they decided to use a meer amount of 15 golems. Good job guys! Not even SFR would stoop so low…

Burnt-out ex Night Crew Member.
Desolation <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Does Jade Sea have NA guilds? Or any EU server?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Timpsu.9324

Timpsu.9324

If u are looking for a strong NA-presence server (translates pretty much to night coverage in EU), u will have to look to the servers which are already stacked. SFR and PS as international servers, Vizunah as French national server and RS as German national server. Those are the 4 servers that have stacked themselves in order to compete in T1. I’d dare say there’s no other server that can field as good night presence as those servers.

[TLA] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

If u are looking for a strong NA-presence server (translates pretty much to night coverage in EU), u will have to look to the servers which are already stacked. SFR and PS as international servers, Vizunah as French national server and RS as German national server. Those are the 4 servers that have stacked themselves in order to compete in T1. I’d dare say there’s no other server that can field as good night presence as those servers.

Very true ..

You guys really only have 1 page? Did another thread go down, I’m trying to review your a server’s and the match up (and 1 page is well, eerily quiet).

As to this .. Desolation has lost a fair number of guilds to either NA or to the EU Server Piken – and most of the forum warriors we have along with them.

oh no- the blob way is in EU too? I thought it was only an american problem.

Blob? Blob? <sigh> When are you Americans going to learn to spell? .. it’s Bloubs!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Desolation has lost a fair number of guilds to either NA or to the EU Server Piken – and most of the forum warriors we have along with them.

That’s not the reason it’s quiet on this thread m8 it’s because JS and ER are both national servers and apart from a few they often prefer to discuss matchups in their own tongue and in their own section of the forum, that leaves an international EU server like Desolation mostly forced to talk to itself but does not reflect much about the matchups in general.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

because there is not much to say bout^^

- deso dont have numbers
- jadesee is a boring server and even run when 50/50 and goes the old baruch way – failing on day + capping in night
-Elona – this week germans had thursday free so a guild startet an 24h event from wednesday to thursday called “all you can loot” and destroyed the jade nightcappers so they are afk now till reset

thats the matchup^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

Glad this matchup is almost over.. Most boring week ever.
Ive only met 1 guy while roaming who put up a good fight, the rest where dead before they even knew what hit them.
Then they come back with 2 more ppl only to get there kitten handed to them in a 1v3 lolol.

Zerg more it makes you really good at pvp!!

Hope we get to meet Gandara again next week atleast they got some good roamers running around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

Glad this matchup is almost over.. Most boring week ever.
Ive only met 1 guy while roaming who put up a good fight, the rest where dead before they even knew what hit them.
Then they come back with 2 more ppl only to get there kitten handed to them in a 1v3 lolol.

Zerg more it makes you really good at pvp!!

Hope we get to meet Gandara again next week atleast they got some good roamers running around.

I agree, I don’t think Jade and Elona know what the word “roamer” means

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.